Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Watching Politics  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Watching Politics

3 posters

Go down

Watching Politics  Empty Watching Politics

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 pm

I know many don't believe that what happened in Kuwait (in the '90's) had anything to do with America's surplus. (also in the 90's) But I disagree. I believe it played a significant role along with some other things.

However, watching American politics does seem to tell what is really going on with the Iraq RV... if you know what to look for.

Here's what I'm seeing... Tell me what you think.

I see Bill Clinton (the absolute KING of spin) come back to center stage... and really for no apparent reason. Just to help Obama...

What a coincidence that Bill Clinton, the president who successfully covered over the Kuwait RI, is back center stage while WE are waiting on the Iraq RV.

To this day it is arguable if the Kuwait RI help America at all... Arguable to everyone but a Kuwaiti because THEY know what happened.

Clinton has since and for all time laid claim to the fruits of Bush Sir's labor.

And now Obama will do the same, but to Bush Jr. Now I'm not mad at Obama, thats politics (more power to ya) but I am patiently watching. And it has brought me to this conclusion.

The RV won't happened until Obama's next term. Or very close to it. Maybe end of this term. So mid 2012.

The Republicans are being so uncooperative because they do not want the Democrats getting credit for there work... AGAIN. So they will try to sabotage ALL of Obama's plans to lower his approval rating and get a Republican in office to receive credit for the surplus that is soon to happen.

Obama, on the other hand, is releasing plan after plan and making a very public spectacle of it, so that when the surplus hits, there will be no doubt in the unknowledgeable masses minds that it was Obama that saved them.

LOL Politics... Gotta love it.

Call me out and bash me if you want to but I will be taking $1,000 bets payable POST RV. lol Smile

Just PM me.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Watching Politics  Empty Re: Watching Politics

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree with most of your post, but not all. O will try and has, to put off the RV, but will not be sucessful this time as the world need it and most of all Iraq needs it. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 pm

I agree the Mr. Obama and the Democrats would love to hold this RV off until September or October of next year so that Mr. O can tout how wonderful he is as a President... But seriously i don 't believe the world financial picture can hold out that long... The financial world is up to its corrupt ears in failure and waiting for another 9 - 10 months for help is out of the question. It all will collapse long before those months and there will be a civil war long before those dates arrive, and when it does arrive this nation, specifically this government may not exist... Then we see plans like "NASARA" emerging, be that real or not they go along with the feelings growing among the people of this nation to put a end to the Washington BS mill, and all it has come to mean. Food, Clothing , Housing, Medicine and Education are the 5 greatest needs of this nations people, and every nation and this government is in denial of these necessary items.
If I were Mr. Obama or any person in this Congress I would begin to pay attention to the words of the people, to the "Occupy" movement, to the jobless and unemployed, to the sick and homeless... If you want ot know where our country is really at then listen to the voices of the people!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:21 am

Great, So we have two takers... PM me guys anytime for that wager.

And I've heard all that, "The economy cant last that long" stuff way back in the middle of last year.

Well it has lasted way way longer than people thought possible... people without the full picture that is...

I don't know if the economy can last that long of not but I do know this... The time table I drew out above fits with how quickly (or slowly) politics in America are moving.

Show me the political movements allowing for such a monumental change in the worlds economies.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 pm

It's easy to make a statement, without providing any support and IMPO your post has little to no credability.

If your wish for your post to be seen as credible, then kindly support your comment, with appropriate reasons.

Thank You.

bounce

[quote="zerhourwriter"]The RV won't happened until Obama's next term. Or very close to it. Maybe end of this term. So mid 2012.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 pm

In watching politics, lets see how the fed takes the waking up of our Sheriffs. We now have northern CA, southern OR and Northern NM, alonf with Sheriff macx all waking up, lets see if we can get more waking up and walking the Constitutional talk. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:12 pm

we also need to get Ron Paul behind the Sheriff's movement!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum