Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012

+7
globalbiz
Alchemist
sn1pe
1alaskan
DevaronDLH
shakes4life
tootles
11 posters

Go down

The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 Empty The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ryimFiJsE4E

If this is true...then that might explain why the ust has been in lockdown and the RV is delayed. I welcome any and all kind, non negative comments only. Let's have a discussion...not a bash please. bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 Empty Re: The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012

Post by shakes4life Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 pm

tootles wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ryimFiJsE4E

If this is true...then that might explain why the ust has been in lockdown and the RV is delayed. I welcome any and all kind, non negative comments only. Let's have a discussion...not a bash please. The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 949729897

I have heard rumblings of this for a while NOW and of course that is Dr. Paul's main goal is to shut down the Federal Reserve and the IRS.....one is the other.....HOPE IT"S TRUE!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012 Empty Re: The Federal Reserve Will Be Closed Down - Dec. 21st 2012

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I think there is a lot going down right now and all of that is holding up the RV. It can't be held forever...it may seem that way to us. But I do think that a lot of things are shakin' and a rattling all over the world. Read this...an email that was just sent to me. Yes...by Sorcha Faal...not sure how much faith I put in Sorcha Faal, but nonetheless, stuff is going on!

November 30, 2011

Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The Federal Security Service (FSB ) is reporting today that the “secret letter ” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level *“kill order”* against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history.

According to this report, Prime Minister Noda first became aware of this *“kill order”* after a private meeting with Obama at last weeks ASEAN Summit meeting in Indonesia when the American President expressed his “unconstrained joy” over the toppling of the Greek and Italian governments in bloodless coups by EU banksters who installed to run these countries unelected former Goldman Sachs executives

Not known to many Americans is that the giant global investment firm *Goldman Sachs * put Obama into office by being its top donor and after winning the Presidency put so many of its former executives into the US government it is known as the *“Wall Street Cabinet ”*

The reason for Goldman Sachs and other top American and European banksters putting Obama into office, this report continues, was to loot the Americans taxpayers of an estimated $100 Trillion…nearly $30 Trillion of which went directly into the pockets of international banksters around the world and another $70 Trillion in lost home values, stock portfolios and pensions funds.

The main conduit of this massive theft was the US Federal Reserve System which, during the *2008 Financial Crisis * secretly doled out, without the American peoples knowledge, over $16 Trillion to European banks and companies and another nearly $8 Trillion in *“secret loans” * to the largest banks in the United States.

Causing Obama and his bankster allies to fear Ron Paul, this report continues, is the Congressman’s ability to hold US Congressional hearings on the $8 Trillion in secret loans to the largest banks in American without the public’s knowledge exposing this largest theft in human history and laying bare for all to see the total criminality of their entire elite political, financial and corporate class.

Though the US mainstream media has virtually ignored http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700202400/Evidence-of-a-Ron-Paul-media-bias.html> Ron Paul’s candidacy, the American people themselves appear to have broken through this deliberate government ordered blackout of his Presidential run as evidenced by his rise in the polls in the first campaign States of Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina , which should he win them all would assure him the Republican nomination.

The fears Ron Paul is causing among Americas elite classes appear to be justified as he recently likened the US Federal Reserve System to “*drug addiction *” warning that the deception it has foisted upon the public will lead to the destruction of the United States.

Ron Paul further warned the American people this year that their nation was becoming a “*police state ,*” called for the impeachment of
Obama for ordering the assassination of an American citizen without charges or trial, and stated that Obama had violated the War Powers Act over his actions against Libya.

Ron Paul’s fears of a police state America being ruled by a dictatorial tyrant were confirmed yesterday when the US Senate, in a 61-37 vote gave, for the first time in history, the power to the US Military to hold citizens without charges or trial indefinitely by passing a bill that was written in secret and never openly debated ..

So frightening is this new law that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU ) in the days prior to its passing warned, *“The Senate is going to vote on
whether Congress will give this president—and every future president — the power to order the military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians anywhere in the world. The power is so broad that even U.S. citizens could be swept up by the military and the military could be used far from any battlefield, even within the United States itself.” *

Most ominous in this FSB report is its stating that the *“assassination regime”* ordered against Ron Paul by Obama may already be underway as one
of the USf oreclosure fraud whistleblowers subpoenaed by Ron Paul to testify before the US Congress named Tracey Lawrence was found *“suicided” * yesterday in Las Vegas.

The destruction of anyone found opposing the Obama regime and its bankster backers was also brought into sharp relief this week by the smearing by mental illness allegations of one of America’s top heroes, US Marine Sergeant Dakota Meyer who, in September, received the Congressional Medal of Honor from Obama (who called him one of the most *“down-to-earth guys that you will ever meet”*) for saving the lives of 36 of his comrades, but after he alerted the press that his employer defense contractor BAE Systems was selling high-tech sniper rifles to Pakistan that are being used to kill America Soldiers was labeled as a *“drunk and mentally ill .”*

So concerned has the Kremlin become about the growing American fascist police state it caused General Nikolai Makarov, Russia’s top military commander, to issue a warning to the West last week that the Motherland was fully prepared for a nuclear World War III and which prompted the Obama regime to state that it would immediately cease observing their arms treaty with Russia

If the American people will be able to rally around Ron Paul before he is assassinated by the Obama regime it is not in our knowing, other than to note that in a country where every public demonstration – however peaceful and orderly it might be – is ordered by their authorities to be treated as the equivalent of a prison riot , where the former police chief of Seattle blamed the militarization of local US police forces on Obama’s Homeland Security
Department , and where the media is described as being nothing more than a *“lapdog” * for Obama and his bankster allies, the likelihood of these people escaping the worst horrors to come do, indeed, seem inescapable.

November 30, 2011 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm

How many millions of tons of rope do we need?

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 pm

It seems we need billions of tons of rope. Wow...and the truth seems to be just starting to come out. Can't imagine a year from now. Better put my seat belt on and get ready for the ride of a lifetime! bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 pm

IF indeed Ron Paul is harmed or killed as this article indicates he will be, then I believe we know who the criminals are and we need to put thise people out on the street, or hang them for treason. There are some serious allegations being made here, and most of these things are felonies punishable by hanging under our Constitution... impeachment is just the first step and I believe its a good step we need to take... impeach 99% of the Congress including the president and all of the present presidential candidates, with the possible exception of Ron Paul and two or three others.
I do believe we have come to a time and a place in our nations history were the people are about to take back this country one way or another. It is obvious the government has installed its own brand of military presence in the paramilitary police departments around the nation. I would have a hard time believing the people behind the badges will fire upon the common people... yes, some will, but most will not, this includes the military forces being told to fire upon the common people.. So the future of this nation is up in the air but I do not believe it is lost nor will it be.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 pm

I don't know DevaronDLH. Have you been following the Occupy Movement especially in Oakland? They used rubber bullets and put two military people in the hospital. They use pepper spray directly in the face of protesters that are not armed and are peaceful. They are the ones who take orders from their elites and when push comes to shove, I think they will turn. You are right some won't, but the question is...how many will? The senate passed their bill that allows military police to lock you up for any reason if they remotely think you are against the government. This is communism flat out. This RV is much deeper than most realize. There is so much changing going on behind the scenes and right now it's hard to say who is winning. I know the final outcome the light wins. What I don't know is how much more heck we will have to go through to get there. For sure we are living in interesting times.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/fraud/us_government/news.php?q=1322674562 MARTIAL LAW FAST-TRACKING IN THE SENATE, ACLU ADVOCATES UDALL BILL INSTEAD

http://www.fourwinds61 US SENATORS COMMIT HIGH TREASON IN VOTING FOR MCcAIN/lEVIN AMENDMENT TO DEFENSE SPENDING BILL ALLOWING US CITIZENS TO BE HELD ON INDEFINITE DETENTION - AT GUANTANAMO - BASED ON SUSPICION ALONE (!)10.net/siterun_data/government/fraud/us_government/news.php?q=1322758507

These two articles reference my thoughts. My thanks to all who know how to enjoy conversation, education and communication without bashing one another.

tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/034291_SB_1867_war_on_terror.html

Occupied America: Senate bill 1867 would allow U.S. military to detain and murder anti-government protesters in American cities

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034291_SB_1867_war_on_terror.html#ixzz1fLqaQtkQ

More articles on what the Senate is doing to the American people.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 am

tootles wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/034291_SB_1867_war_on_terror.html

Occupied America: Senate bill 1867 would allow U.S. military to detain and murder anti-government protesters in American cities

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034291_SB_1867_war_on_terror.html#ixzz1fLqaQtkQ

More articles on what the Senate is doing to the American people.

YEP....hope the "good guys" get their work done before this can take effect!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 am

If Ron Paul gets hurt, the powers that did it, or had it done, will never be known. That my friends is the sad reality of life.

There are folks who think the Islamic assualt on the US started with the killing of Robert Kennady in 1968, if so, we will never know who was behind it.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 am

Mods, can you please move this to the Twilight Zone section. Thanks.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am

sn1pe wrote:Mods, can you please move this to the Twilight Zone section. Thanks.

S.

We can't, that is the time zone that we have the RV scheduled!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:16 am

1alaskan wrote:If Ron Paul gets hurt, the powers that did it, or had it done, will never be known. That my friends is the sad reality of life.

There are folks who think the Islamic assualt on the US started with the killing of Robert Kennady in 1968, if so, we will never know who was behind it.

Who Owns Media & Entertainment Industry? Pro-War Neocon Jews
w/ Double-Citizenship w/ Israel TimeWarner/CNN CEO Jeffrey Bewkes
(Jew), NewsCorp CEO Peter Chernin (Jew), Rupert Murdoch (Jewish
Mother), Viacom Owner Sumner Redstone (Jew), Paramount CEO Brad
Grey (Jew), Walt Disney/ABC CEO Rob Iger (Jew), Sony Chair Michael
Lynton (Jew), MSNBC President Phil Griffin (Jew), CBS CEO Leslie
Moonves (Jew), MGM Harry Sloan (Jew), NBC Universal CEO Jeff Zucker
(Jew), Vivendi CEO Bernard Levy (Jew)

Now you know why there is such a media blackout with respect to
Ron Paul!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 am

And you wonder why the Jewish group throwing the party did not invite him, Anti semitic remarks and beliefs such as this.

If you insult someone enough, they vote with their feet, they walk away.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 am

1alaskan wrote:And you wonder why the Jewish group throwing the party did not invite him, Anti semitic remarks and beliefs such as this.

That is all a myth put out there by TPTB and the ZIONIST.....Dr. Paul is a man of PEACE AND LOVE for all people...in fact many of the JEWS like Dr. Paul and will be voting for him because they know he is a man of his word and is very astute as to the real problems of our country and KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND THEM.....it is NOT the Jewish people but the ones who act in the name of Israel....they have taken over our government and also have caused much of the blood shed and wars with other countries when we were NEVER attacked and NO war was ever declared....that is all UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:16 am

I have noticed watching Dr. Paul back in 2007, that a core group started a press campaign saying he was 'anti-semetic.' This is a powerful buzz word these days. Kind of like calling churches denominations vs. calling mosques sects.

Dr. Paul is not 'anti-semitic,' he has nothing against Arabs and Jews! Unfortunately, the language necessary to evolve through the whole crazy bankster issue causes great consternation.

Sem·ite (s m t ) n. 1. A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians. 2. A Jew. 3. Bible A descendant of Shem.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am

Ron Paul is NOT personally strong enough to fight at this level, but hope others in the background exist that are strong enough..both politically and financially...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 am

do you really think for one second that our military will fire on Americans?

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

globalbiz wrote:Ron Paul is NOT personally strong enough to fight at this level, but hope others in the background exist that are strong enough..both politically and financially...

I think Ron Paul is plenty strong and so does he otherwise he wouldn't be running!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 am

shakes4life wrote:
1alaskan wrote:And you wonder why the Jewish group throwing the party did not invite him, Anti semitic remarks and beliefs such as this.

That is all a myth put out there by TPTB and the ZIONIST.....Dr. Paul is a man of PEACE AND LOVE for all people...in fact many of the JEWS like Dr. Paul and will be voting for him because they know he is a man of his word and is very astute as to the real problems of our country and KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND THEM.....it is NOT the Jewish people but the ones who act in the name of Israel....they have taken over our government and also have caused much of the blood shed and wars with other countries when we were NEVER attacked and NO war was ever declared....that is all UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

You are right. Too many people think it's the Jewish people. It's not. It's the Zionist who are hiding behind the Jewish people that are the problem. The Jewish people suffer with the rest of us because of their government. Looking for the day to come when there will be PEACE ON EARTH.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 am

tootles wrote:I think there is a lot going down right now and all of that is holding up the RV. It can't be held forever...it may seem that way to us. But I do think that a lot of things are shakin' and a rattling all over the world. Read this...an email that was just sent to me. Yes...by Sorcha Faal...not sure how much faith I put in Sorcha Faal, but nonetheless, stuff is going on!

November 30, 2011

Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The Federal Security Service (FSB ) is reporting today that the “secret letter ” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level *“kill order”* against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history.

According to this report, Prime Minister Noda first became aware of this *“kill order”* after a private meeting with Obama at last weeks ASEAN Summit meeting in Indonesia when the American President expressed his “unconstrained joy” over the toppling of the Greek and Italian governments in bloodless coups by EU banksters who installed to run these countries unelected former Goldman Sachs executives

Not known to many Americans is that the giant global investment firm *Goldman Sachs * put Obama into office by being its top donor and after winning the Presidency put so many of its former executives into the US government it is known as the *“Wall Street Cabinet ”*

The reason for Goldman Sachs and other top American and European banksters putting Obama into office, this report continues, was to loot the Americans taxpayers of an estimated $100 Trillion…nearly $30 Trillion of which went directly into the pockets of international banksters around the world and another $70 Trillion in lost home values, stock portfolios and pensions funds.

The main conduit of this massive theft was the US Federal Reserve System which, during the *2008 Financial Crisis * secretly doled out, without the American peoples knowledge, over $16 Trillion to European banks and companies and another nearly $8 Trillion in *“secret loans” * to the largest banks in the United States.

Causing Obama and his bankster allies to fear Ron Paul, this report continues, is the Congressman’s ability to hold US Congressional hearings on the $8 Trillion in secret loans to the largest banks in American without the public’s knowledge exposing this largest theft in human history and laying bare for all to see the total criminality of their entire elite political, financial and corporate class.

Though the US mainstream media has virtually ignored http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700202400/Evidence-of-a-Ron-Paul-media-bias.html> Ron Paul’s candidacy, the American people themselves appear to have broken through this deliberate government ordered blackout of his Presidential run as evidenced by his rise in the polls in the first campaign States of Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina , which should he win them all would assure him the Republican nomination.

The fears Ron Paul is causing among Americas elite classes appear to be justified as he recently likened the US Federal Reserve System to “*drug addiction *” warning that the deception it has foisted upon the public will lead to the destruction of the United States.

Ron Paul further warned the American people this year that their nation was becoming a “*police state ,*” called for the impeachment of
Obama for ordering the assassination of an American citizen without charges or trial, and stated that Obama had violated the War Powers Act over his actions against Libya.

Ron Paul’s fears of a police state America being ruled by a dictatorial tyrant were confirmed yesterday when the US Senate, in a 61-37 vote gave, for the first time in history, the power to the US Military to hold citizens without charges or trial indefinitely by passing a bill that was written in secret and never openly debated ..

So frightening is this new law that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU ) in the days prior to its passing warned, *“The Senate is going to vote on
whether Congress will give this president—and every future president — the power to order the military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians anywhere in the world. The power is so broad that even U.S. citizens could be swept up by the military and the military could be used far from any battlefield, even within the United States itself.” *

Most ominous in this FSB report is its stating that the *“assassination regime”* ordered against Ron Paul by Obama may already be underway as one
of the USf oreclosure fraud whistleblowers subpoenaed by Ron Paul to testify before the US Congress named Tracey Lawrence was found *“suicided” * yesterday in Las Vegas.

The destruction of anyone found opposing the Obama regime and its bankster backers was also brought into sharp relief this week by the smearing by mental illness allegations of one of America’s top heroes, US Marine Sergeant Dakota Meyer who, in September, received the Congressional Medal of Honor from Obama (who called him one of the most *“down-to-earth guys that you will ever meet”*) for saving the lives of 36 of his comrades, but after he alerted the press that his employer defense contractor BAE Systems was selling high-tech sniper rifles to Pakistan that are being used to kill America Soldiers was labeled as a *“drunk and mentally ill .”*

So concerned has the Kremlin become about the growing American fascist police state it caused General Nikolai Makarov, Russia’s top military commander, to issue a warning to the West last week that the Motherland was fully prepared for a nuclear World War III and which prompted the Obama regime to state that it would immediately cease observing their arms treaty with Russia

If the American people will be able to rally around Ron Paul before he is assassinated by the Obama regime it is not in our knowing, other than to note that in a country where every public demonstration – however peaceful and orderly it might be – is ordered by their authorities to be treated as the equivalent of a prison riot , where the former police chief of Seattle blamed the militarization of local US police forces on Obama’s Homeland Security
Department , and where the media is described as being nothing more than a *“lapdog” * for Obama and his bankster allies, the likelihood of these people escaping the worst horrors to come do, indeed, seem inescapable.

November 30, 2011 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL

The above post is and excellent information. Hopefully everyone is reading it in its entirety. Click on the links below and download this invalueable information. Know your enemy and know how to defeat him. The time is upon us. Apathy can ruin us all!!
http://fyels.com/zrt Go to this link and find out exactly how how the Fed and the IRS are linked together. Have you ever wondered why the IRS and the Dept. of Justice (Just Us) are almost always located in the same building?
http://fyels.com/zTS
"HOW TO REGAIN YOUR FREEDOM" This work deals with with Christian responsiblility to Government. Should you obey a government that is immoral, satanic, and functions outside the paramaters of God's laws? Find out the truth concerning this issue, as well as, the whole truth concerning the IRS. This is historically, grammatically, and Biblically accurate.
http://howyoubecomeliable.com
Find out who is actually liable to file and pay an "Income Tax"...This is the actual law. Can you handle it?
http://fyels.com/V0l
Income Tax Flow Chart... 100% accurate one page chart that explains who is and who is NOT liable for "Income Tax".
http://fyels.com/w0l
272 Page book, entitled Cracking the Code. The author of this book has paid the price so that we all can be free of this parasitic Alphabet Bandit.
http://fyels.com/tkl
Construtctive Notice of NON- Taxpayer. No one, even the so-called "tax court" can dance around this one. This is the most accurate and to the point document of its kind.
This Info is given to you 100% FREE. It will only cost you if you don't read it!

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 am

shakes4life wrote:
globalbiz wrote:Ron Paul is NOT personally strong enough to fight at this level, but hope others in the background exist that are strong enough..both politically and financially...

I think Ron Paul is plenty strong and so does he otherwise he wouldn't be running!

In 2008, even Paul knew that there wasn't enough support. Look at the level of awareness brought forth as a result of his actions in 4 years since the 2007 primaries. All the news on the Fed, fiat currency, Constitutional law is a direct result of Ron Paul's trim tabbing actions. He has irrevocably changed the nature of the conversation and brought light to dark, recessed, halls of government. He is the 'persona' of a new American evolution revolution, as are many!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 am

sn1pe wrote:Mods, can you please move this to the Twilight Zone section. Thanks.

S.
Too funny. But that section is full with all of the other BS.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 am

Laugh now,cry later- 'Nuff said- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 am

wes wrote:

S.
Too funny. But that section is full with all of the other BS.
Please post documents that support your statements!

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 am

AJAnderson wrote:do you really think for one second that our military will fire on Americans?

AJAnderson...yes I do. Unfortunately there are those who take orders no matter what. Observe the Occupy Movement.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks roadglide for the summary quite pertinent to all dinarians who care about Truth and having a proper say in where their money blessings go (or NOT), in honor of Him from Whom all blessings flow.

Ignorance can and DOES cost us more than we've been aware...
As
always, we each choose who we listen to and what we believe...

Truth can set us Free, when learned, BELIEVED, and ACTED upon...
to His honor and Glory...

Today
is the day the Lord has made.. We will REJOICE and be glad in it!!!

Today is a Gift, that's why it's called "The Present". It's our
choice to make it a GREAT one ..

Manifest His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness, Thankfulness by obedience to His
Holy Spirit within, to His Honor and Glory... Halleluyah!! Praise His Holy
Name!

In His Love, 7freemom

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: