Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"

+5
tampadinar
mitkire
1alaskan
grn4me
jabari_el
9 posters

Go down

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  Empty This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"

Post by jabari_el Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud," Ed Schultz said on MSNBC. "What bothers me is I'm not hearing enough Democrats say this. I hear Bernie Sanders ... [but] I don't see a litany of democrats stepping up to the microphone and saying, we will not allow this. VIDEO

http://mms.tveyes.com/Transcript.asp?StationID=205&DateTime=7%2F20%2F2011+10%3A07%3A48+PM&Term=%22Bernie+Sanders%22&PlayClip=TRUE

jabari_el

Back to top Go down

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  Empty Fraud??????

Post by grn4me Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 am

The whole system is a fraud!!!!!!
grn4me
grn4me

Back to top Go down

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  Empty Re: This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 am

" Ed Schultz said on MSNBC. "

Well...... Nuff said.................

Now would be great
Rantings from north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  Empty Re: This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Its as simple as this:

Temporairly raise the debt ceiling to get through this crises.

Let the RV happen.

Collect the taxes from the Iraqi Dinar Exchange.

Lower the Debt using the tax influx and wipe put the debt over the next 20 years using the Iraqi dinar the UST holds.

Lower the debt ceiling once again.

The US government will not need tax hikes on any class of people or cuts to any program.

Gat a grip Congress.

And i agree, this system is a fraud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Haha! Ed Schultz still has his mom tie his shoes for him. If Ed refrained from talking about things he doesn't understand you would never hear from him again.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Ed is a true American that tells it like it is. The dimwit Tea partiers don't like him but he pulls no punches. Isn't it curious how the Republicans are finally coming to their senses reference the debt ceiling? Ronald Reagan even said the people that don't know the debt ceiling has to be raised are not in touch with reality. This has always been a nonpartisan vote until the idiots like Michele Bachman started spewing their lunacy. Wake up America, don't let the minority lunatics run the asylum.[b]

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

This deal on the table for the Gang of Six, what they're throwing at the American people right now is a fraud,"  Empty Amazing

Post by holytrinity Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

If the government would spend money only on what it was originally set up to do we would not have this situation. Neither side has done the honorable thing by the people who put them in office. The few that would do the right thing are seriously outnumbered. Power has corrupted. They have succeeded in dividing the country which is detrimental to our staying the nation we were and should still be. Like Rome and other countries if we fall a part it will be from within while the countries that do not like or respect us will just sit back and laugh. We have all become like 3 yr olds in a sand box fighting over stupid things. Very Sad!

holytrinity

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzyQ Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Yes, I agree
Let the RV happen
Problem solved
What in the world is the hold up???

O trying to look like the Hero who saved the day???
just saying.

SuzyQ
Wink

By the way.......
Have you hugged your Dinar today?
ولعل الجمال الى الف لكم مرحلتي الكرات. إذن, يا السلاح التدني!
SuzyQ
SuzyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Here is a Post from the Washington Examiner that tells the truth about what Americans really want >

Two-thirds of Americans support Balanced Budget Amendment for debt limit hike
CNN just released a poll of 1,000 Americans showing overwhelming support for the House Republican approach to the debt limit crisis. Specifically, 66 percent of Americans favor a deal where both houses of Congresses pass a balance budget amendment, and substantial cuts and caps on future spending, in exchange for a debt limit hike.

As a stand-alone measure, 74 percent of Americans favor a constitutional amendment to require a balanced federal budget. And 60 percent of Americans believe a balanced budget amendment is necessary to get federal deficits under control.

The poll is not all bad news for President Obama. Sixty-six percent of Americans do support a plan to cut four trillion dollars in government spending and raise taxes as part of a debt limit hike.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/two-thirds-americans-support-house-cut-cap-and-balance-plan#ixzz1Sr2nYLiv

Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 pm

That newspaper is owned by the Rothschilds not a legitimate or ethical news source. Typical liberal propaganda coming from Os camp. The GOP wont stand for that crap. Been told by friend of family that talks are done.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum