Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations

2 posters

Go down

Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  Empty Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations

Post by lexie Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 am

12/1/2011 1:29 PM

Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations

Aswat Al Iraq / Politics , Baghdad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/1/2011 1:29 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Legislature of the so-called White Bloc, Aliya Nusief, has charged Kuwait with "draining" the Iraqi
Budget, through scoring billions (b) of US dollars as compensations, based on its invasion by the former Iraqi regime in the 1990s.

"Kuwait is still draining Iraq's potentials, through scoring billions (b) of US dollars, due to its invasion by the former Iraqi regime, being
a total punishment for the Iraqi people, who had no guilt due to the policies of the former regime," Nusief said on a statement, copy of
which was received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency on Thursday.

She said that "Iraq had paied more than 27.62 billion (b) US dollars for Kuwait since 1994, and we don't known if Kuwait would be
satisfied with this continuous drainage of the Iraqi people's potentials."

"This Kuwaiti persistence to punish the Iraqi people, may cause seeds of hatred and harm relations between both countries to an
extent that won't be settled," she said.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=145866&l=1

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  Empty Re: Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 am

That's Middle East politics! They thrive on who can screw who the fastest and have no conscience or after thought about it. AJ

Back to top Go down

Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations  Empty Re: Iraq Legislature charges Kuwait with "draining" Iraqi Budget through billions of dollars as compensations

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

That is why I thought the UN was in the middle of working things out between the two countries, than Kuwait does the "W all quit and are going home" thing earlier in the week, so now Iran sees a oppertunity to take advantage of.

More of the same, different day.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum