Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
All of a sudden!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

All of a sudden!!!!

+6
Big Bish
silkysand
edlou
KAI
bjj
Najm93
10 posters

Go down

All of a sudden!!!! Empty All of a sudden!!!!

Post by Najm93 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 pm

The News out of Iraq is BANANAS!!!! Im trying not to be skeptical about what im reading but I cant help it.. So much smoke im developing emphysema...Any way I thought this was an interesting read...ENJOY

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/11/30/joint-statement-by-us-and-iraq-higher-coordinating-committee/
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

All of a sudden!!!! Empty Re: All of a sudden!!!!

Post by bjj Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 am

That is interesting... GO RV!!!!

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 am

promising signs!

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 am

Closer...closer...closer...closer.... crazyspin
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 am

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT IRAQ IS COOKIN...RV..BABY..RV

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 am

KAI wrote:Closer...closer...closer...closer.... crazyspin

SHOVE, PUSH, STUMBLE...JUST GET CLOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!! :happyjoy: crazyspin :happyjoy: crazyspin lmao
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Does anyone else feel like a punching bag? I know its know all the intel sounds great but, how many weeks can we continue to expect the RV without any sign that we have arrived? Surely the folks sharing their intel with us that suggests this thing is done are tired of telling us the same thing over and over.....Xmas is here and I am struggling to hold onto IQD when there are no presents under the tree.....I was kinda hoping the RV would happen this week so we could stop worrying about whether we should sell dinar to pay for Christmas or not...I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling as ridiculous as I am waking up each day thinking this thing is finally done, only to find out there has been no change?

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

All of a sudden!!!! Empty The way I see it

Post by KC1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Big Bish wrote:Does anyone else feel like a punching bag? I know its know all the intel sounds great but, how many weeks can we continue to expect the RV without any sign that we have arrived? Surely the folks sharing their intel with us that suggests this thing is done are tired of telling us the same thing over and over.....Xmas is here and I am struggling to hold onto IQD when there are no presents under the tree.....I was kinda hoping the RV would happen this week so we could stop worrying about whether we should sell dinar to pay for Christmas or not...I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling as ridiculous as I am waking up each day thinking this thing is finally done, only to find out there has been no change?

The way I see it is you can cash in to have Cgristmas NOW or wait until when ever and have a really GOOD Christmas....Your choice All of a sudden!!!! 1815401988 All of a sudden!!!! 567726376 All of a sudden!!!! 174797362

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes Big Bish I feel the same as you do.

However, I believe that there are things that needed to be done that were just not completed. I also believe there are other things that would get us very upset if we knew what they were. (Changing tax codes, if that has indeed happened because of the RV. Who knows?)

However, I received GREAT comfort over that post about John yesterday and his dads friend. It rang true to me and it basically said the RV will be completed before 2012. If you didn't see it I would look for it and see how you feel about it.

Now personally I wouldn't look at getting rid of my dinar because you will be able to have Christmas everyday for some time after it RV's and missing presents under the tree will not kill anyone. If anything it will give everyone a sense of how most of the world lives today.

Additionally, the news this past week and how they are going to resolve the world's financial crisis tells me they have to do this RV very, very quickly so I am personally expecting it before Christmas. I'd say look for the RV and be excited.

Actually, I have an incredible ideal for you - last year I couldn't figure out what to buy everyone and then the lightbulb went off. Instead of buying things people may or may not want - I got them all their own Christmas Card and gave them all a 5,000 Dinar. Wow I said to myself that should come to a $15,000. gift. More than any of them will ever receive again. It was a TREMENDOUS HIT... Yes, they have waited a year to cashin, but so what... They are all excited and looking forward to the RV just as much as me now.

If you have smaller kids who wouldn't understand that - cut out pictures of what you intend to give them and give them one thing they really want now and tell them because they are willing to wait for the rest they can have anything they want when Daddy and Mommy get their money... I know my 7 year old would have understood that. Don't think you'll have to do this but it would work for me if it needs to again... Do you think anyone would say to me "oh Dinar again". I don't think so... They'll have it spent in their head that very day...

Again, after keeping up with a lot of posts - I believe we are there. It was just an undertaking that was much bigger than any of us realized and not all that hard to balance and pull off...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:59 pm

one minor thing i believe you are wrong is the tax code no pres can do it it first has to be voted on then the pres signs it into law and the rep willk not do it so do not worry about new tax laws lets just get er done go rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:
[b]Now personally I wouldn't look at getting rid of my dinar because you will be able to have Christmas everyday for some time after it RV's and missing presents under the tree will not kill anyone. If anything it will give everyone a sense of how most of the world lives today.

Wisdom ... at times my kids got very little from us, we just couldn't afford it, sometimes it was handmade stuff or stuff mommy & daddy cleaned up and fixed up like new. It never seemed to matter, and our kids turned out great.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

All of a sudden!!!! 2805820865  All of a sudden!!!! 2805820865  All of a sudden!!!! 2805820865  All of a sudden!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 pm

BIG Bish...hang in there. Lot of people in the same boa tTHINK LONG TERM..This is real and its going to happen..

Pray to the good lord for strength and trust..

I am a realtor who is struggling to make ends meat. Have GM and Managerial experience and cant find work..

KEEP THE FAITH....

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum