Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead

2 posters

Go down

Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead Empty Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:44 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce

By msnbc.com staff
A notary public who signed tens of thousands of false documents in a massive foreclosure scam before blowing the whistle on the scandal has been found dead in her Las Vegas home.
NBC station KSNV of Las Vegas reported that the woman, Tracy Lawrence, 43, was scheduled to be sentenced Monday morning after she pleaded guilty this month to notarizing the signature of an individual not in her presence. She failed to show up for her hearing, and police found her body at her home later in the day.
It could not immediately be determined whether Lawrence, who faced up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,000, died of suicide or of natural causes, KSNV reported. Detectives said they had ruled out homicide.
Lawrence came forward earlier this month and blew the whistle on the operation, in which title officers Gary Trafford, 49, of Irvine, Calif., and Geraldine Sheppard, 62, of Santa Ana, Calif. — who worked for a Florida processing company used by most major banks to process repossessions — allegedly forged signatures on tens of thousands of default notices from 2005 to 2008.
Trafford and Sheppard were charged two weeks ago with 606 counts of offering false instruments for recording, false certification on certain instruments and notarization of the signature of a person not in the presence of a notary public. You can read a .pdf version of their indictment here.
Police said at the time that the alleged scam had thrown into question the legality of most Las Vegas home foreclosures in the past few years, leaving many people living in foreclosed-upon homes that they unknowingly don't actually own.
"I would suggest you review your documents and bring them to an expert and an attorney," said John Kelleher, chief deputy attorney general for Nevada's fraud unit.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead Empty Re: Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Lawrence, who faced up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,000, died of suicide or of natural causes, KSNV reported. Detectives said they had ruled out homicide.

this is B.S., .......SHE WAS Bumped
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead Empty Re: Foreclosure fraud whistleblower found dead

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I have a friend in Northern Nevada with a home loan from BofA He has told me that they (BofA) are so screwed up that it looks as tho most home loans in Nevada that BofA holds are null and void.

But that does not help the folks who have already lost their homes. I wonder if this lady did herself in or was going to tell all she knew and someone helped her?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:56 pm

she committed fraud...... she falsified Documents and claimed to be true, she blew the whistle on her comrads

1alaskan wrote:I have a friend in Northern Nevada with a home loan from BofA He has told me that they (BofA) are so screwed up that it looks as tho most home loans in Nevada that BofA holds are null and void.

But that does not help the folks who have already lost their homes. I wonder if this lady did herself in or was going to tell all she knew and someone helped her?
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum