Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE?

+2
openmind
dannypatrick
6 posters

Go down

HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? Empty HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE?

Post by dannypatrick Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey All

Please take a look and tell us if this is a spoof or something real?

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please tell me if this is fact and real
or something wrong and really evil????

Please advise.

This is the first post!!!

Here are the facts:

The formula for the opening rate has been internationally announced.

That is no longer rumor or opinion.

Now for opinion and conjecture.

To use the Kuwate dinar as example...it came "out" at a rate then
shot to the literal MOON then settled back about where it is now.

It is my OPINION.... that one of two things may happen.

1) The rate comes out and remains to be fixed as it has been and .86 cents wil
be the rate for some time undetermined.... and/or

2) It comes OUT at .86 cents and then we all wait to see where the dust settles.

But at least we have an announcement of intent and a rate formula that gives us
a rate.

Now we just need a date and THAT will be a POP UP without warning.

Bubba

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

An International
release was made by Selah today and he identified the rate to be released.

This release was posted on Iraq Businees News and is copied here for your
review.

Posted on 28 November 2011. Tags: dinar,
IQD,
re-denomination, Redenomination

HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? 0clip_image002
AKnews reports that the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB) has confirmed it will issue a
new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars.

Deputy chairman of the ICB Dr Muzher Saleh said the bank is working to issue
this new money in addition to coins in both Arabic and Kurdish in an effort to
address the liquidity problem in Iraq.

IS THIS REAL GUYS?????

HEY OKIE HEY BULLDOG HEY BEAR, CAN ANY OF YOU COMMENT?

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

ROJO$ :shock: Mad :face: affraid YIKES!

dannypatrick

Back to top Go down

HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? Empty Re: HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE?

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm

richardohio wrote:Here are the facts:

The formula for the opening rate has been internationally announced.

That is no longer rumor or opinion.

Now for opinion and conjecture.

To use the Kuwate dinar as example...it came "out" at a rate then shot to the literal MOON then settled back about where it is now.

It is my OPINION.... that one of two things may happen.

1) The rate comes out and remains to be fixed as it has been and .86 cents wil be the rate for some time undetermined.... and/or

2) It comes OUT at .86 cents and then we all wait to see where the dust settles.

But at least we have an announcement of intent and a rate formula that gives us a rate.

Now we just need a date and THAT will be a POP UP without warning.

Bubba

WHEN DID ANY OF THIS STUFF CONCERNING KUWAIT EVER HAPPEN/ CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF THE KUWAITI RV? ITS A MATTER OF THE PAST RIGHT, SO IT HAS TO BE DOCUMENTED?!?!?!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm

A guess, just a guess:

I believe that this is just a step towards that goal of 'Re-denomination' in 2012, which Saleh and Shabibi have both announced.

This appears to be the first step in that process. Soon other large bills will follow. A 25,000 note will be worth 25 dinars.

Clearly they want a note representing a higher value than the 25,000 they currently have, so a 50,000 note would do that. But if they are going to RD next year anyway, they might as well save the hassle start the process with this 50,000 Dinar note.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 pm

WHEN DID ANY OF THIS STUFF CONCERNING KUWAIT EVER HAPPEN/ CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF THE KUWAITI RV? ITS A MATTER OF THE PAST RIGHT, SO IT HAS TO BE DOCUMENTED?!?!?![/quote]

(So far this is what iv'e found regarding kuwait and it's currency.)

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today:
March 24, 1991|From Reuters
KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I did some research on the Kuwait RV and this is what I found. Iraq invaded Kuwait and stole most of their money and tried to replace it with the Iraqi dinar. We went in and kicked Iraq out of Kuwait. There was an interval of not very long, possibly one or two weeks where the Kuwait dinar dropped in value to about .10 per dinar. Once Kuwait was reestablished they announced that the next day they would open all their banks and buy back any of the original Kuwait dinars at the pre-invasion international value, which at that time was I think around $3.22. At that time many people who had obtained the Kuwait dinars at the low .10 value went in and cashed them in at the pre-invasion value and became instant millionaires. As far as I could ascertain there never was an RV like we are waiting for with Iraq.

I spent one entire day researching this because there was so much talk about the Kuwait RV and as far as I could find any information about it there never was an RV like this one. Granted the value dropped to around .10 per dinar or ten dinar per dollar, and then it went back up to the original value over $3 dollars, but it never did what the Iraq dinar is doing.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 pm

See this article from the LA Times from march 24, 1991. Lets put these rumors (about KUWAITI DINAR) to rest right now!

"When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate."

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:I did some research on the Kuwait RV and this is what I found. Iraq invaded Kuwait and stole most of their money and tried to replace it with the Iraqi dinar. We went in and kicked Iraq out of Kuwait. There was an interval of not very long, possibly one or two weeks where the Kuwait dinar dropped in value to about .10 per dinar. Once Kuwait was reestablished they announced that the next day they would open all their banks and buy back any of the original Kuwait dinars at the pre-invasion international value, which at that time was I think around $3.22. At that time many people who had obtained the Kuwait dinars at the low .10 value went in and cashed them in at the pre-invasion value and became instant millionaires. As far as I could ascertain there never was an RV like we are waiting for with Iraq.

I spent one entire day researching this because there was so much talk about the Kuwait RV and as far as I could find any information about it there never was an RV like this one. Granted the value dropped to around .10 per dinar or ten dinar per dollar, and then it went back up to the original value over $3 dollars, but it never did what the Iraq dinar is doing.

Correct, and it was on the street value, not the global market. you can search the history of rates on any forex site. Good job on researching! Wish others would do the same.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:36 pm

HELP IS THIS REALLY THE RATE? 800px-KWD_against_USD

Where is the RV?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

People smaller denoms have BEEN out in Iraq. I have seen them
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:03 pm

tnbulldog wrote:People smaller denoms have BEEN out in Iraq. I have seen them

NO, the smaller denoms are not out. You have seen the 50 notes maybe but thats not what is considered 'small denoms' in the scheme of the rv. If you happen to find a 1 note or a 4 note, then take a pic and show us all. Cuz even on the CBI site, they dont show anything smaller than a 50 note in circulation.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum