Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat  11-28-11 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ArizonaHeat 11-28-11

Go down

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat  11-28-11 Empty ArizonaHeat 11-28-11

Post by czinser Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Were ready RV.  So come on down the road.  Blessings To You Guys,  CZ  ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat  11-28-11 3973136183 ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat  11-28-11 567726376 ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat  11-28-11 203646764

Arizona Heat - 11/28/11 Post by AndieZ1 3's Intel 11/28/2011

_[ArizonaHeat] Just a quick note to all. With all that we know from what was done just a month ago we should all feel better. This isn't a US government procedure, there are several world governments involved and all of them are wanting something out of this. They all want it, but more important they need it.

I know, FOR A FACT, that things are moving in a positive direction. This will never move fast enough for us until we see it. Yes there is mis-information given, and we at times need to evaluate it. We do our best to weed out the BS and only bring what is real.

Do we get it right all the time? NO. But one thing is for sure, when we hit days like this we bust our butts to see what happened. Right now I have three top level U.S. employees getting me some reasons as to why we haven't seen it yet. I will pass it on and see what i will be allowed to share.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum