Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rate has been announced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Rate has been announced

+26
dandee
globalbiz
CupHolder
gillsdinar
Searay 32
ntvtexan
yoursoulknows
Quaid
obiewon
fridayh
bigdaddytim
tnbulldog
lipster
happywelshguy
GoldPeg9
zerhourwriter
therealbutterfly
Olddab
Alchemist
Najm93
firecrackerman56
warvet91
openmind
sn1pe
Inquisitive one
richardohio
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate has been announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate has been announced

Post by Najm93 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 pm

tnBulldog...Here is the link

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/11/28/iraqi-central-bank-to-issue-new-notes/

Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rate has been announced - Page 2 Empty BULLDOG75 & OKIE!!!

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST THAT IS GREAT NEWS......I CAN ALWAYS SMILE WHEN I KNOW THAT YOU TWO OR AROUND...HOW IS OKIE DOING??? SEND HIM A BIG HUG.....FROM ME AND MY FAMILY......I HOPE HE IS FEELING AS GOOD AS HE MAKES US!!! groupdance 🙇 hug groupdance Ilikeyou 👼

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

So is this good or bad news???

Come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

50 times .86= 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 am

richardohio wrote:A International release was made by Selah today and he identified the rate to be released.

This release was posted on Iraq Businees News and is copied here for your review.

Posted on 28 November 2011. Tags: dinar, IQD, re-denomination, Redenomination

Rate has been announced - Page 2 25000-dinar1
AKnews reports that the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB) has confirmed it will issue a new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars.

Deputy chairman of the ICB Dr Muzher Saleh said the bank is working to issue this new money in addition to coins in both Arabic and Kurdish in an effort to address the liquidity problem in Iraq.

Looks real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quaid Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am

It just means the 50 IQD note will be worth $43.00.

Quaid

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:50 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:Even though this may appear to be credible ie: the source of information, it still doesn't mean that it's correct information.

Remember that before Kutait RV'd, they took out a Full Page Advertisment, denying that they were doing so.

This could still possibly be smoke to throw everyone off and by the comments, they may just be doing that.

bounce

Najm93 wrote:As this is the ONLY verifiable piece of "Intel" EVER provided here I commend you Richardohio for having the integrity to post SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE CAN VERIFY!!!

Do you have a copy of that advertisement? I would love to see it because I have only heard it from the gurus and repeated by others and that should be easily verified since all newspapers are saved on microfilm in libraries across the country so we should be able to see that ad, right? But I highly DOUBT there is an y such ad since Kuwait NEVER RVD.....

Hold on now butterfly...

I got the ad right here!

wait... no... uhhh.. just a sec... now where did I put that... I coulda sworn it was right here next to... wait a second!

WHERE'S MY UNICORN!!!?? I distinctly remember leaving it right next to my superman unicorn dragon and my cyborg heat-seeking easter bunny!

I kept it with all the other things I have that doesn't exists and doesn't even make logical sense.

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:12 am

It's definitely a rate! It could open at the .86 cent mark, and then go up. It would be an easy transition for the Iraqi people who are now using USD rather than IQD. IF Iraq wants to get the US $'s off the streets and want their people to start using IQD I think it would have to come in a bit higher (they have indicated that they wish to 'de-dollarize' Iraq). To have Iraqis go in to banks and change over their USD for IQD there has to be an incentive, like 1 (USD) : 1.29 (IQD) or at least something more. If prices stay relatively the same (all things are priced in both USD and IQD now) then their IQD at a bit higher rate will give them more buying power as well.

My question is: when are these notes to be printed? Or are they done? Cos if we have to wait till they have enough printed to circulate we could be waiting a bit longer... or this could be 'smoke' and they have them ready... who knows?!!

Great info though, I heard it on Phoenix tonight also. Things are moving forward, and it's a good thing...
☀

Cheers, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 am

punisher wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:To me, THESE particular articles from AK news seems clear.

Iraq is not RVing. They are coming out with an entirely new currency with it's own exchange rate.

These articles show that the exchange rate of the new currency will be .86 cents

So we can believe AKnews or we can believe a guru.

The choice ours to make.

Are you saying our dinars are worthless...

NO! no no no no no...

People please remember that you are holding currency, not a bond or a stock or IOU from your local crackhead.

The IQD is a reserve note that MUST be honored. A country can not just simply say, "Hey, all the currency I gave you in exchange for USD... yeah, it's crap now, thanks for the free money suckas!" Their country would collaps if they did that.

I believe this lack of understanding is what let many gurus pull the wool over so many dinarians...

Anywho, Iraq will have to pay us for our IQD. (more or less directly) My only question is how much will they give us. This really comes down to an exchange between dinars (Our IQD and the New IQD talked about in these articles)

If Iraq trades 1:1 between the old and new dinar... Than our banks will gladly pay US the full rate. Be it 85 cents or 11 dollars.

Either way EVERYONE will at least be able to break even. UNLESS Iraq as a country crumbles... But America invested in Iraq way too much to just let that happen easily.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 am

Well, since the Dinar is only released in IRAQ and not in the WORLD, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the $43 for the new 50 (50,000) Dinar note will be for...IRAQ !

And make note of the way they say it...scratch...it's a 50 Dinar note with the value of a 50,000 note, or $43...or $.86 cents...YES, the CURRENT Pre-RV rate.

But dang it, so much for buyin all them Lower Denominations for a Long-Term hold for taxes !!!

Rate has been announced - Page 2 858978640

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:05 am

No News No Change in the CBI This Morning.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 am

openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:
richardohio wrote:What it means for us is a rate of .86 cents per dinar.

Do the math... $43.00 US for 50 dinar from which the three zero's has been dropped from to get to the 50 dinar note and it's value.

Bubba said that... lol

So we can say for sure the rate is. 86?

Right now, according to the CBI website the rate is $0.00086, so dropping the three decimal places makes it 86 cents.
This is why rumors get started nowhere on the cbi site does it say .00086
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Rate has been announced - Page 2 Empty Still Confused

Post by CupHolder Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 am

BUBBA, says he is not a selfish person and is happy with his $1120.00 investment becoming worth $860,0000.00 and i am in full agreement. anyone who is not estatic at this info is crazy, however when you follow his previous explination he forgot to eliminate the 3 zeros which would make it worth $860.00 which is it? the explination starts out by saying that your 25K note becomes worth 25 Dinar this is the confusing part

CupHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 am

gillsdinar wrote:
openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:

Do the math... $43.00 US for 50 dinar from which the three zero's has been dropped from to get to the 50 dinar note and it's value.

Bubba said that... lol

Right now, according to the CBI website the rate is $0.00086, so dropping the three decimal places makes it 86 cents.

I understand your concern, I can assure you that I have never started rumors, I do enjoy debunking them! The CBI Site says that 1170 Dinar is Equal to 1 USD. This is the same as 1Dinar = 0.00086 USD.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

The US "deleted the 3 zeros" as well when they removed all bills over $100....so...Did the currency value decrease as well....?

ANSWER - NO...Nuff Said...!

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by richardohio Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 am

globalbiz wrote:The US "deleted the 3 zeros" as well when they removed all bills over $100....so...Did the currency value decrease as well....?

ANSWER - NO...Nuff Said...!

People....we have been so used to asking so many questions picking everything to death because it has all been rumor, opinion and conjecture that when a Blue Mercedes pulls up in front of you...you want to pick it apart by creating question if it is really blue or is it the way the sun is hitting the paint and maybe really purple/gray....is it really a Mercedes or is it a gray car? (if you understand what a gray car is in the US)

Maliki and Shab's always talked about "dropping" the three zero's. NOT a LOP.

Most other currencies are of a system that the whole unit is divisible by four. Such as the dollar has 4 quarters. Such as the Dmark is approximately 4 to one dollar. Such as is the Canadian dollar exchangeable to the US dollar close to value.

That is what Selah described in his international announcement the goal was for the dinar.

He gave the example and the example is clear.

It is a blue Mercedes after all.

It is not a Mercedes gray car or made by GMC.

There are many different shades of blue.

One merely needs to look at the blue that it is painted and accept that it is what it is.

ou actually were given not JUST a rate...but also the premise for which the rate was chosen so it could be clearly understood by all.

It has nothing to do with the "US dollar" really....it has to do with being uniform with most currencies by similar divisibilties and exchangeable increments.

He just used the dollar as example.

Will the dinar be held "to" the dollar in value?

No...it will flex in value against the dollar as well as with all currencies as they all do against each other.

How "much" can the dinar flex in excess of the US dollar? That will depend upon two factors.

If the books are run cleanly.... then it could go pretty high because of the devaluation of the dollar as the US government "continues" to break this country by borrow and spending in to oblivion.

If the currencies are "controled" like the stock and metals markets? Different story.

Someone earlier questioned my math.

.86 cents x 1,000,000 dinar is $860,000.00US

Bubba

richardohio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 am

CupHolder wrote:BUBBA, says he is not a selfish person and is happy with his $1120.00 investment becoming worth $860,0000.00 and i am in full agreement. anyone who is not estatic at this info is crazy, however when you follow his previous explination he forgot to eliminate the 3 zeros which would make it worth $860.00 which is it? the explination starts out by saying that your 25K note becomes worth 25 Dinar this is the confusing part

This is great news if it actually is true and we have an actual RV of .86. I would also be left scratching my head at all the intel for years saying at least $3.

Back to top Go down

Rate has been announced - Page 2 Empty Dandee

Post by dandee Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 am

If there is an "in country" rv and I have a valid passport is there any reason that I can't just hop on a plane and fly to Iraq with a money belt, open an account and rv my dinar? :arrow: Rate has been announced - Page 2 312044658

dandee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am

dandee wrote:If there is an "in country" rv and I have a valid passport is there any reason that I can't just hop on a plane and fly to Iraq with a money belt, open an account and rv my dinar? :arrow: Rate has been announced - Page 2 312044658

That is why i will never buy the "in country rv" thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 am

richardohio wrote:Secondly...and not done on purpose or knowingly...

Look at the time stamp on my first and second posts.

One is : Subject: Re: Rate has been announced Rate has been announced - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:11 am

(Hint..all 1's)

and the second when totaled....adds up to 11 !

This is good Karma

I like how you are thinking

bigsmile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pacotaco Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 am

I will take .86 per dinar any day, since what we all paid per dinar was only about nothing. This is a huge increase! Be happy with that.

pacotaco

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

gillsdinar wrote:
openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:

Bubba said that... lol

Uhm.... its been $.00086 (1170) for a few years now, so not sure how thats a rumor..... lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 pm

punisher wrote:
CupHolder wrote:BUBBA, says he is not a selfish person and is happy with his $1120.00 investment becoming worth $860,0000.00 and i am in full agreement. anyone who is not estatic at this info is crazy, however when you follow his previous explination he forgot to eliminate the 3 zeros which would make it worth $860.00 which is it? the explination starts out by saying that your 25K note becomes worth 25 Dinar this is the confusing part

This is great news if it actually is true and we have an actual RV of .86. I would also be left scratching my head at all the intel for years saying at least $3.

Thats why you take the intel as rumors til proven factual and go with the articles and what is said by the CBI as fact. They never said it would be over $3 right away, just that it would RETURN to pre war rates, no time frame. But all the redenomination articles clearly state their agenda. Kinda have to trust that more than the gurus since thats coming directly from the people in charge.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

Thats why you take the intel as rumors til proven factual and go with the articles and what is said by the CBI as fact. They never said it would be over $3 right away, just that it would RETURN to pre war rates, no time frame. But all the redenomination articles clearly state their agenda. Kinda have to trust that more than the gurus since thats coming directly from the people in charge.

So in your opinion, when do you think this .86 will be in the system for CASH OUT?

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 pm

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

So in your opinion, when do you think this .86 will be in the system for CASH OUT?

I have no opinion on when because NO ONE will know when. Its not like they said a date in the articles. Since 2006 they have stated they will redenominate each year and still we are here 5 years later. So who knows. I am just happy to get a dime per dinar and anything more than that is gravy. So just bring it on lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

I have no opinion on when because NO ONE will know when. Its not like they said a date in the articles. Since 2006 they have stated they will redenominate each year and still we are here 5 years later. So who knows. I am just happy to get a dime per dinar and anything more than that is gravy. So just bring it on lol

I want more than a dime. A dime would be good for those who hold 10 million dinar... NO why? happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 pm

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

I want more than a dime. A dime would be good for those who hold 10 million dinar... NO why? happydance

Thats the problem most people in this have. Lookin at how much they have vs how much return on what they spent. Of course we all WANT it to be high but look at the return in general and be happy at that, no matter what the rate is.

lets say it moves to $.86. Thats a 100,000% increase over $.00086 and at $.08 is a 10,000% increase. You dont think a 10,000% return on your investment is a good deal? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the overall picture and take out the personal emotion involved. Stick with just the numbers and you wont be disappointed in any rate over a penny. Its a return that you will never get in any other investment.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Good point. When you have been thinking "upper" rate for a while I guess it affects your VIEW. GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 pm

punisher wrote:Good point. When you have been thinking "upper" rate for a while I guess it affects your VIEW. GO RV!

My husband and I purchased with the hopes of .10 ....sooo .86 seems like a great return.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 pm

ponee wrote:
punisher wrote:Good point. When you have been thinking "upper" rate for a while I guess it affects your VIEW. GO RV!

My husband and I purchased with the hopes of .10 ....sooo .86 seems like a great return.

Maybe i should have had that mindframe from the start ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Rate has been announced - Page 2 437791839 Here we go again with the dreaded....RD and LOP....Say it ain't so!!!.....Come on AJ give us some hope for an RI or an RV.......please! Rate has been announced - Page 2 761671673 Rate has been announced - Page 2 858978640
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum