Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the value of time? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What is the value of time?

+2
rhondak
Alchemist
6 posters

Go down

What is the value of time? Empty What is the value of time?

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

This post will tie in to work I will do later. It is important to pay attention to detail. I have noticed that some threads change from the original intent. This may be perfectly acceptable in many circumstances. This thread will be open ended, in other words, free-form. Please take it where ever it goes.

When one thinks about time, does one consider the value of a minute or an hour? What is your time worth? Can a value be put on your time? If so, what would that value be?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What is the value of time? Empty Re: What is the value of time?

Post by rhondak Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 pm

I could really elaborate on this but I'll keep it short for now. Precious minutes for me turn into hours and there is nothing that I value more than time. Everything I do is based around time and a big pet peeve of mine is time wasters. By wasting time we cannot have anything. Growing up I remember hearing being told so many times "don't put off tomorrow what you can do today, yesterday is history" from my parents. It resonates with me and is how I live my life today. I cherish every minute I can spend with family, friends and what little time I usually have for myself. Living in that moment and those warm feelings of togetherness are the memories that are the most valuable to me. I have a lot of friendships also through my business contacts that I enjoy very much and I can't place a dollar amount of so many of those relationships. In business my time is minutes and it's all accountable but I also give much away happily as I always know that it is appreciated and has always come back to me in tenfolds.

We have a gift to live our lives to it's fullest, to be kind to one another to benefit us and our neighbors.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm sure that everyone realises that Time becomes more valuable, as your age increases.

If one second is wasted, it cannot be recovered.

One second wasted in your younger years, does not seem to be as valuable as in your Golden Years.

As I regularly state: Enjoy Every Precious Moment

This is what I don't understand about all the Negative members.

The time that they have lost, complaining about the RV.

Has it helped?

bounce

Alchemist wrote:This post will tie in to work I will do later. It is important to pay attention to detail. I have noticed that some threads change from the original intent. This may be perfectly acceptable in many circumstances. This thread will be open ended, in other words, free-form. Please take it where ever it goes.

When one thinks about time, does one consider the value of a minute or an hour? What is your time worth? Can a value be put on your time? If so, what would that value be?
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 pm

2,040 hours in a 9 - 5 work week. That is 23 % of your life.

If you make 20,000 a year, that's $10.00 / hour.

$50,000 = $25 / hour.
$100,000 = $49 / hour.
$500,000 = $245 / hour.
1,000,000 = $490 / hour.

What's your time worth? Is it worth more or less than someone elses? What is the time worth that another invests in you? Do you appreciate value? Do you use your time wisely to create value?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Just a note for clarification. The 2,040 number includes one paid week off in a year.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 am

"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:05 am

Ecclesiastes 3

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

There is no value that can be placed on our time on this Earth; Our minutes are numbered from birth. Use them wisely in the labor of the love of Jesus Christ.
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am

Is not the duality of the verse profound? Everything under heaven! Do we recognize in our daily lives that each moment has a purpose. When we are in that moment, do we fully commit our intent to that one thing? Do we reflect on the mystery of that moment, briefly before moving to the next? To we take our lessons well, and apply the wisdom to future moments? Before we enter another moment, do we still our mind and dedicate ourselves fully to the purpose at hand?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Considering the value of time...

Stop and think, be honest, how many hours over the past year, or however long you have been in Dinarland up to one year, have you devoted to Dinar related activities?

What might have happened if that time had been used to develop a business?

Sometime tomorrow I will post an exercise to help you get going. It will be in the general section. It is a homework assignment for anyone interested. It will be the first aspect of a learning exercise that will build from this. It is amazingly simple yet very powerful.

Your time is one of the greatest gifts that God has given you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t12543-alchy-exercise-i#79284

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am

I am reminded of the parable of the talents everyone has the gift of time, it is a gift ,how much of it is wasted on the world with no purpose not benefiting anyone, even yourself. I guess the best example would be how Jesus used his time and compare our life to that.Getting to the ultimate purpose of life depends on how much we love God and others. doodoo quoted the beginning of Solomon's view on life here on earth here is the end of the book.
Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecc 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
I have more to say but will have to add later.

Just Curious what do you do for a living Alchy?
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:56 am

Lately I'm thinking about that.

Also, look at the Hicks tie-in to purposeful time segmenting (power of thought).

Azure wrote:I am reminded of the parable of the talents everyone has the gift of time, it is a gift ,how much of it is wasted on the world with no purpose not benefiting anyone, even yourself. I guess the best example would be how Jesus used his time and compare our life to that.Getting to the ultimate purpose of life depends on how much we love God and others. doodoo quoted the beginning of Solomon's view on life here on earth here is the end of the book.
Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecc 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
I have more to say but will have to add later.

Just Curious what do you do for a living Alchy?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am

Time is Priceless, the stuff of which our Life is made-- True value in life.

Living in each moment in the Presence of The Divine, empowered by His Spirit, manifesting its fruit, honoring and glorifying Him... Loving people as He does... Blessed and a blessing...

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow, but a dream... Today, well lived, makes each yesterday a good memory, each tomorrow a vision of Hope..
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum