Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

What Happened?

+5
clayf
pgo
godsfool713
ADMIN
readysetrv
9 posters

Go down

What Happened? Empty What Happened?

Post by readysetrv Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

Stepped away from my computer after reading all this on Thursday, just knowing it was going to happen, and Poof..."nothing"?? What happened??
BULLDOG75 ANY MINUTE TO ANY HOUR 3:37PM CST. Post by Lexie OOM Forum 11/25/2011

_BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: RATES HAVE NOT DROPPED IN YET. DUE TO THIS ENORMOUS TRANSFER,

THE BIS /UST TRANSFER POSTING REGULATIONS HAS APPROX 10-12 HOURS TO FILL THE BANK RATE SLOTS WHICH CURRENTLY SHOW "00.00000".

ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL AND UST BANKING RULES; THESE RATES HAVE TO SHOW WITHIN THIS 10-12 HRS WHICH MEANS 'WE WILL MOST LIKELY SEE THE NEW RATES POSTED, PROBABLY, AT THE LATEST, BETWEEN 12AM FRIDAY NIGHT TO 2AM SATURDAY MORNING, ....

IF NOT SOONER, WHICH STILL COULD BE NOW, EXTENDED TO THAT LATEST TIME OF 2AM SATURDAY MORN.

THE RATES COULD, IN ALL PROBABILITY, ...............STILL POST ANY MINUTE TO ANY HOUR, FROM THE BIS TO THE UST. TYVM. 3:30PM CST.

_[Asells] JONNY's POst 12:34 ct 1:34 Et
[jonnywg] news flash this is it ........bank screens are entering new rates

[jonnywg] we need are online with bank
[jonnywg] all screens are reposting
[jonnywg] get excited
[jonnywg] we feel rates will be posted within the hr
[jonnywg] banks are now zero on the buy and sell for the first time
[jonnywg] means they are dropping the rates in as we speak
[jonnywg] rates dropped in within the hour

Posted Today, 03:50 PM

jonnywg] everything is positive as we wait for the rates to drop in. The currency screens are $00.00 on bothe the buy and sell for the first time. This means there can be no exchanges of currencies until the rates change. This cannot go on very long.

3:55 PM [amandapanda] jonnywg So how long can these buy and sell numbers stay at zero?
3:56 PM [jonnywg] amandapanda vp at wf says no more than 12 hrs

Bulldog75 posted on OOM chat per Okie Fri 11/25/2011

_Bulldog75: BULLDOG75: "MY OVEN CAN BAKE OVER 440 AND APPEARS THAT MY OVEN IS NOW NOT HOT ENOUGH!!!!!!" OKIE.........."I UNDERSTAND SOME FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE NOW LOADING IT ON THEIR COMPUTERS AS WE SPEAK AT 2.05PM CST..

Bulldog75: disregard any rumors about rumors. Okie has that locked down in the barn. My 747 is now in the shop for an upgrade. I already know the serial # of the upgrade per okie's approval

PaPaJack1952 saying he got a call saying its over posted in 3S's forun by PIF 11/25/2011

_[PaPaJack1952] Hey everyone I Just got a call about a hour ago it sound's like it is over as of tonight I can't say more until I talk to jonnywg he will let you know what it all about when he is ready I want it to be him saying it all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jonnywg Q and A thur night 8:pm Thur posted in 3S's forum by Katt 11/24/2011

_[b]jonnywg] Hi all.. hope you had a great day that could turn into fantabulous. we feel the moment is here. From our sources we feel that tonight through the weekend is full of opportunity. I have been told "Black Friday" could be like no other. We feel there will not be a let down this is our time.

[jonnywg] Information received today leads us to believe that tonight might be the end

[jonnywg] looptlu- Black Friday is the perfect time and the perfect cover to release the RV .
[jonnywg] yousparkle-we feel that O and BIS finally came to an agreement BUT there is no doubt that this was a forced agreement
[jonnywg] gillsdinar- it is felt that the ust left the lockdown last night and the rv was put on a timer. This timer could be from tonight thru sunday. We are in a GREAT position!

Posted Thursday, 11:20 AM

Freeway bill 10:00am chat*FREEWAY BILL: Lot of things shaking all over the world this morning. We have confirmation that there are high rollers cashing in in Dubai and Switzerland at a "hedge" rate which means that the banks are offering a rate around $ 4 because they know the rate will be higher.... Jonnywg is feeling that we should see this today... Pray and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well, you all have got to know me pretty well and you know that I would never lead you in the wrong direction, right?

Bulldog75: IRAQ HAS 'IN COUNTRY RVD AT 3.75 !

Bulldog75: WE SHOULD SEE SOMETHING GREATER. CAKE BAKING STILL AROUND 440 DEGREES.

NOV. 23,2011 1:03 AM CST.

Bulldog75
: OK; OUR RV PROCESS HAS STARTED WITH AN IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV AT 3.75. THIS WILL WORK ITS WAY HERE VERY SHORTLY ANY DAY, ANY HOUR VERY, VERY SOON.

Bulldog75: THERE IS LAG TIME DUE TO THE CONGESTION OF THE FREEWAYS/ARTERIES/NETWORK/BEURACRECY/ AND 'TOO MANY FINGERS IN THE PIE"

Tony--yes contracts out of country and the date they would get paid and their cash will be in their bank account Monday... his mother called me to find out what I thought about it lol... but the big factor is this was OUTSIDE of IRAQ! This is 10 days to the day is when it was to be public. I am waiting for that announcement tonight or Turkey day... you cant get paid tomorrow but after that its up in the air....I am excited! You will not get a lot of info since it is done... its all over with! There are some presidents showing up there.... but the done means it is all done we are just waiting for the activation and receiving it... Dan I know the hardest part is finished

Tony--even though the contract money wont be there til Monday... I also talked to one of the oil co's vp in Iraq an they received theirs yesterday at 3.63. These reports came four hours apart. In UK had contract signed money to be in bank on Monday! We are going to have a great Thanksgiving and have something to be thankful for!

5pm’ish CDT 11/23/11Scotti G:

I just got off the phone with my friend Eagle Has Landed. I had been anticipating him receiving the information he shared about nearness of the Global aspect of the adjustment. I do mean the global aspect because as I have stated the RV is happening as I stated on the call Monday. I have information from 2 sources indicating that the 'glitches' of which I spoke Monday are resolved. I would not be surprised if the full Global release did not hit the banks very soon. I have numerous verifiable accounts of contractors being paid in RV currency. I have confirmation of the GOI paying govt staff and workers with RV currency. I know of one person who cashed out Tuesday in Dubai.

[/b]

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What Happened? Empty Re: What Happened?

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 am

Just goes to show you that nobody knows the exact time that this will come about...

Please do not hang your hopes on hearsay... Place your trust and day in the Lord.

When you see it on FOREX or CBI... then run to the bank like a mad man!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am

Good advice Miskebam!!! Words of wisdom!!

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

Miskebam wrote:Just goes to show you that nobody knows the exact time that this will come about...

Please do not hang your hopes on hearsay... Place your trust and day in the Lord.

When you see it on FOREX or CBI... then run to the bank like a mad man!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 pm

It will happen when it does...maybe putting our focus on something else for awhile will help...I am sure we all have something we value in our lives right now that would benefit from our focus..☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

False hopes, again!
November 25th, 2011 11:51 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight)

I cannot believe certain (so called guru’s) continue to claim the things they claim. I.E.: The stuff they cannot reveal, the hold-ups, the “top secret” intel, the UST lockdowns and delays, “O” is holding this up, the holidays are delaying this and the list just keeps getting longer and longer as their failed predictions continue day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year!

This ASN (Any Second Now) has been going on for hours, days, weeks, months and years! Is it that important to their ego that they “MUST” be the one that “Guesses” this thing first? What are they really attempting to accomplish/gain? The (possibility) of book rights? Movie rights? Are they really that lacking in ‘self-esteem, confidence’ that they have to fabricate such tales? What amazes me is the human species is the only animal on the planet that does such things to their own species out of greed/lack of confidence. Virtually every guru (or self proclaimed guru) out there (except Breitling, Dinar Daddy and Scooter) are simply trying to be the lucky one to guess this because they have other motives/interests besides us. They (for self-interests reasons) think they will be the hero’s of the world and possibly get some book/movie deal or snag their followers for others ventures that they have absolutely no knowledge in for the future. I would also like to address the middle ground between those actually trying to help and the self-proclaimed guru’s and those people would be “Kaparoni, Capt, Tenmillion and JayP”. I in no way endorse any of the names mentioned in this entire email however being in this investment since 2005 I do feel somewhat comfortable in specific names mentioned above. The thing that really gets my groin is the unmentioned specific names that continue (daily, weekly, monthly and sometimes yearly) claiming these high ranking, top secret, can’t talk about sources. How convenient? If you truly have such sources and then claim you cannot talk about them, mention them or disclose their title, that in itself should say alot about these self-proclaimed guru’s and how they have evolved to mislead the masses for their own gain. I can assure you right here and now, they do not give two sh–s about their followers. They are simply setting up something for themselves down the road (post RV). I am not saying they are pumping Dinars however, I am saying they are pumping something for down the road (again, post RV) (it might be book/movie rights, media attention, subscriber list building, MLM attractions, sales of other opportunities once people have money or whatever). Trust me on this, those not specifically mentioned above are purely looking out for their interest(s) or future interest(s) and do not care about you. To prove it, how many times do these self-proclaimed guru’s keep telling you they “love you”? What? Give me a break, if they really loved you (if they know the true meaning of that word) they would be honest and up-front with you. Read their crap, it is like a fortune teller. They get the pulse of the crowd and then pursue/use that information to feed people what they want to hear! I do not say this to disrespect them (self-proclaimed guru’s) but rather say it to enlighten the readers/followers and most importantly the newbies. This is a serious investment and one that I have been involved in since 2005 (before virtually all of these late coming self-proclaimed guru’s showed their ugly heads). There is hope and good information/advice out there but you must use your common sense and listen to what some are saying, my advice is to start (and possibly stay) with the names specifically mentioned above. If you ever really have doubts about anything relating to this investment then seek to read/understand and absorb information freely given by the above specifically named individuals. Forget these (I wish I could say this word but I won’t) self-proclaimed individuals that keep saying 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hour hold, any day now, next week, any second now etc.! Please understand this, I purchased in 2005 and stuck them (Dinars) in my sock drawer (seriously, although they are now in a fireproof safe and that should in-itself tell you my confidence in this investment), however in October 2009 my interest in this investment was once again sparked as the chatter picked up. At the time I really thought this was it, I am cashing in. Well, that was manipulated by the unnamed individuals above (self-proclaimed guru’s). Since then all I have heard is it is going to happen this day or that day because of this or that and everytime it does not happen they (self-proclaimed guru’s) always come up with another reason/milestone or event that has to occur first before our RV/RI. They do this for one simple reason (and it is not for our benefit), they want the bragging rights/book rights/movies rights and/or media attention. I suspect most were bullied in grade/high school and feel they can regain their self-esteem/confidence by misleading the masses, no matter what kind of damage they create to personal lives. They feel empowered by the internet as they do not see the victims face-to-face but I will tell you this: One quarter (1/4) of my post RV wealth will go directly into exposing these frauds, I will pursue, advertise and bring to light those that have lied over and over again for their own interests. And for the self-proclaimed guru’s who think I am bluffing, think about it? How easy would it be to get the media involved in this, how easy would it be to get other (damaged by your words) investors involved in this? Enjoy your moment of lies/deception and false hopes because “IT WILL” come back to haunt you!!! THIS GUYS GOING TO BE ON A MISSION>>>>>GURUS BEWARE>>>AH OH.......GO RV!!!!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:47 pm

pgo wrote:It will happen when it does...maybe putting our focus on something else for awhile will help...I am sure we all have something we value in our lives right now that would benefit from our focus..☀

An absolutely beautiful suggestion PGO! KUDOS TO YOU! Two stars and a smile .⭐ Very Happy ⭐ for such an ingenious post. Yes, think about it, what have you neglected because you spend too much time refreshing the threads? I for one think I better run the vacuum, I think it now has more dog fur than the dogs.... so, off I go. Everyone, do at least one thing you have been putting off. See how much better you feel after, it might turn into 2 things and who knows maybe we will all feel a little more accomplished and happy with ourselves. :cheers:
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Paying attention to the 'pulse of the crowd' is important. I do it. It is important to pay attention to cycles. We live in cycles, our day revolves around a cycle. Individuals have cycles within their personal lives. It is easy to become complacent on the merry-go-round of life. In my work, being aware of cycles is very important. It involves proper understanding and proper application for success. "Success" has many definitions, I will stipulate the meaning here as creating greater value.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks Ponee, I realized just a few days ago, when I had forgotten I was to go on a short cruise, just to get together with 6 of my friends, that I needed to refocus. A friend called and asked if I was set to go. Now, because of a few other committments, I won't be doing all I would normally do to get ready, but no prob. If I show up in jeans for an evening meal, the food and friends will still be good...☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm

PS...not ready to completely leave the loop tho...taking my computer with.☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 pm

pgo wrote:PS...not ready to completely leave the loop tho...taking my computer with.☀

Understood. LOL. My IPAD fits in my purse. But, PLEASE...enjoy your journey. Check for the RV but let the rest go for a bit. There is a beautiful world out there waiting for you to appreciate it. Wish I could fit into your suitcase. I would love the break. God Bless.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Ponee, you pretty cool, young lady!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Enjoy the trip pgo... !!!

And yes ponee is a very very cool young lady indeed!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Very Happy You know for those that doesn't want to read or believe what our Gurus say....you really can find something else to do. Why do you come to this page anyway? If you don't believe it go on with your other things you have to do, and read from others you believe in. Personally I like the friendship that has been found and the things we talk about besides the RV. At least we hear a little news and can hope it happens. We don't stake our lives on it..... You guys don't have to be such party poopers!!!! We are positive thinkers on here and know one day our day will come, until then we will talk about it. God is in control and when his timing is perfect, it will happen!!!!

By the way I do alot of other things besides reading this and living by when it is going to RV, like working, cleaning house, cooking, riding my horses, and spending many pleasant hours with my husband. ☀

Just looking forward to the dreams of when we do RV, the things I will do then. Oh what a wonderful day! I do look forward to helping others and seeing the smiles on their faces.🎅

What Happened? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...What Happened? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks Miske, I know I will!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Miskebam wrote:

"When you see it on FOREX or CBI... then run to the bank like a mad man!

BEST ADVICE EVER ON IQD/RV

NUFF SAID UN
TIL

Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispellin)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum