Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:26 am by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 12:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 4:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 4:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 1:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am by Arendac

"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money.

+2
jubalation
Alchemist
6 posters

Go down

"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. Empty "Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money.

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 am

"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. What do you think. Do you hate money, but get it anyway? Why? Do you love money? How does that make you feel? Or is your perspective different?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. Empty Re: "Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money.

Post by jubalation Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 am

Money is a tool. It is the same as a saw, hammer and nails we would use to build a house, we use money to build a secure future. It is the medium of exchange for goods and services as determined by governments and society. Even in the most primitive societies, there is found a valued commodity or prized adornment that can be traded for something else of value. Think cowerie shells, bear claws, eagle feathers.......

Love of money? No, I don't love money above all else, but I respect what it can do and undo. Money can uplift or destroy, according to the mindset or use of the owner of it. I never saw anybody just plumb pure-dee delighted that their electricty just got cut off because of lack of money to pay the bill. Nor have I known anyone delerious with joy because they have cancer, no insurance and no money to pay for treatment. No......money in and of itself is not evil.....only those who misuse it for gain or control over others.

Money cannot buy love or happiness, but it sure can buy many of the things that make life infinitely more interesting. Love and happiness dwells within and comes from your own mind, not your bank balance. How many of us have plans for a vacation? or a new home? or giving to a charity? or helping our families? Is money in this sense bad? Is it selfish to want something for ourselves? I think not, but money must not become our focus, our reason for living, as money is but a thing, back to the "tool" thing. Use it to build your life or tear down your life, use it to blow through and party or use it to plan for coming generations of your family. It is your tool-how will YOU use it?
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

"Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. Empty Re: "Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money.

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 am

Great post, jubalation

Very Happy "Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. 1261280965

When we use money (and all other gifts we're given from Him) as tools to do as our Lord directs, love People and add value to their lives, we are indeed blessed and a blessing, to His Honor and Glory... Halleluyah and Amein!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 am

What do we say to those who vehemently maintain that money, at its best is a control system, a facade which we were born into, scales over our eyes... Surely the Bible says money is the root of all evil?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:40 am

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. - Ecclesiastes 10:19
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by meismom Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 am

The Bible does not say "money is the root of all evil" It says the "love of money is the root of all evil." That truly indicates that the problem is within the possessor of the money, not in the money itself.

For those who would use the "victim" phraseology "control system, facade..., scales over our eyes" will never know any significant freedom until they first accept responsibility for life and stop blaming others/things for their lack of skill, competence, or motivation to command and control their environment. That process is a beautiful thing when it is grounded in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and serving our fellow beings; when it is not thus grounded then it can easily become abusive and self-serving.

The lack of money can rob faith in Him perhaps more quickly, and certainly on a grander scale, than does having money. Struggling for life's essentials makes focusing on larger, eternal issues difficult to impossible because of the struggles that lack causes.

meismom

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 am

meismom- Great First Post! "Money can't buy me love" or "Love can't pay the bills?" The pros and cons of money. 1261280965

Love of money and power over other people is made possible by America's PRIVATE Federal Reserve System of fiat currency and the monopoly it has gained here, indeed the root of much evil. However, We The People have remedy in Our Hands to Reclaim Our Stolen Money Power, if we learn about and choose to use it.

Pertinent to that, lawfully avoiding taxes on “income”, whether it’s cash-in of IQD, VND or how the
Lord normally supplies “money” to you is addressed here at “
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the
Bible
” with many ideas and
perspectives worth your attention. My
10/13/11 @ 5:54am and subsequent replies, and 10/14 7:04pm “Money” matters- HiStory, Truth, Solutions”
can also help enlighten you in “lawful money” and how YOU CAN convert
Federal Reserve Notes, a private debt currency subject to use fee as a
“privilege”, to “lawful money” upon your demand, thereby ALSO eliminating
“national debt” and voting against the FED in a very simple and practical
manner. Many others here also have
wisdom in this realm and I’m continually learning and growing from the forum
here, for which I’m truly thankful.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

Great posts! Keep them coming...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:36 am

GO R.V.

BELIEVE ME I WILL NOT BE HOLDING MONOPOLY MONEY$$

IT WILL BE CONVERTED INTO METAL REAL QUICK

bounce bounce bounce bounce
http://www.republictradinggroupinternational.com/

Horrible Bosses, Pitchforks & Torches
Americans have been very tolerant. We’ve handed money over for Wall Street bonuses rewarding the psychopaths who blew up our economy and created 23.9% unemployment (the real undistorted employment rate). We’ve watched silently as Bernanke lied to us about the banks being fixed—as if we’re too stupid to know that FASB is now just legalized Enron accounting. We’ve rolled our eyes and bitten our tongues when some of the psychopaths later professed to be, “Doing God’s work.” We’ve watched our kids get molested by perverts hired off adds on pizza boxes, had our wives breasts exposed during these idiotic searches and ourselves been exposed to radiation while in naked body scanners that could be used in the oncology departments of hospitals. I seriously suspect that people have had enough and that it won’t be long before they break out the pitchforks and torches. Throughout history we’ve read about times when citizens were forced to resort to violence in order to restore law and order. (Read Full Story)
:joker:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Wealth is not evil. Joseph who was a rich man, gave his new tomb to bury Jesus in.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum