Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)

3 posters

Go down

Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  Empty Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)

Post by shakes4life Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 pm

The beginning is a clip with which most of us are familiar. The interesting fact here is that he is now being interviewed and his views put out there via American television. No need to hunt for him on the internet anymore. ~J

Nigel Farage needs no introduction: the famous Euroskeptic is one of very few men who has had the temerity to question, often in an abnormally high decibel fashion, the stupidity of the Eurozone leaders from day one. Now that he has been proven correct, he has every right to gloat, which he does to everyone’s delightful amusement in the European parliament. The look on the unelected von Rompuy’s face, especially as he watches his decade-long bureaucratic nirvana crash and burn every single day, is quite priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_sYcpSLxWI&feature=player_embedded

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  Empty Re: Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm

thanks SHAKES for this .... i saw when it came out..... it just a matter of time .....after Europe goes down .... its a week or two then we will BE IN THE SAME BOAT

pls dont rely on this R.V. ....

DO WHAT YOU CAN, AND STOCK UP AND I WOULD REALLY OVER DO IT .... you need to stock up for at least 2 yrs of can food and paper products , women stock on female hygiene ,and get wheat that needs to be grind down , wheat is you dough , it can feed animals it , and it produces a quick crop too.

YAH IS WITH YOU ALL :king:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)  Empty Re: Nigel Farage- Unelected puppets of a German-dominated EU (Cavuto, Fox News)

Post by happywelshguy Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I may be totally wrong, but wasn't this supposed to have been prevented through Nesara, The White Hats prosperity programs and or, St Germain?

:bom:

shakes4life wrote:The beginning is a clip with which most of us are familiar. The interesting fact here is that he is now being interviewed and his views put out there via American television. No need to hunt for him on the internet anymore. ~J

Nigel Farage needs no introduction: the famous Euroskeptic is one of very few men who has had the temerity to question, often in an abnormally high decibel fashion, the stupidity of the Eurozone leaders from day one. Now that he has been proven correct, he has every right to gloat, which he does to everyone’s delightful amusement in the European parliament. The look on the unelected von Rompuy’s face, especially as he watches his decade-long bureaucratic nirvana crash and burn every single day, is quite priceless.

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I may be totally wrong, but wasn't this supposed to have been prevented through Nesara, The White Hats prosperity programs and or, St Germain?

:bom:

shakes4life wrote:The beginning is a clip with which most of us are familiar. The interesting fact here is that he is now being interviewed and his views put out there via American television. No need to hunt for him on the internet anymore. ~J

Nothing has happened yet as the DARK CABAL is NOT completely taken down!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum