Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?..

+2
godsfool713
ProDinar
6 posters

Go down

It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. Empty It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?..

Post by ProDinar Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Sorry about not putting up links to this, it was a few months back.

Every time I see a post that says "Today or Tomorrow, Sat, Tues, Wed, etc, etc.", I remember reading a post from some news paper from M.E. (Iraq)-(re-posted) with either Maliki or Shabs (could have been someone else?) stating a lot needed to be done & a new monies would be completed(?) before any new value with IQD, they claimed it would be sometime around July 2012 or so.

I'm not making this up, I did read this (wish I hadn't), these are not the exact words, but it is the exact meaning.

I really do believe it will happen about that time +/-, only because it was said by them themselves as to the time frame. July RV is not from any Intel or Guru, but someone from Iraq seated in power, I do wish I had saved that post.. At the time, I didn't think it would be needed.

If someone on here has also read this post, please (if you have a link) re-post it?...
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. Empty Re: It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?..

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm

you could be right

ive spoken to many middleasters

they say iraq is still a baby of a country

and too much UNSTABLITY

we need to be patient , and let the R.V. UNFOLD

on its own , and come to us ,

i just wish people quit calling it , and give crazy

reasons that its here , all done , and bank

screens show different colors , and inside tips

are a federal offense ask Martha Stewart :shock:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?.. Empty Re: It has been said, "RV in July 2012"?..

Post by obiewon Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm

I've heard that for about a year and a half. Maybe. Maybe not.

Come on RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I have heard from march 2011 to july 2012, well what to believe, ok march 2011 to November 26th, 2011 are out. UST tells me soon and this year, so that gives us until dec. 31st, 2011. I'm good with that and if it does not happen by then I give up on chasing the date and rate thing. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 pm

ProDinar wrote:Sorry about not putting up links to this, it was a few months back.

Every time I see a post that says "Today or Tomorrow, Sat, Tues, Wed, etc, etc.", I remember reading a post from some news paper from M.E. (Iraq)-(re-posted) with either Maliki or Shabs (could have been someone else?) stating a lot needed to be done & a new monies would be completed(?) before any new value with IQD, they claimed it would be sometime around July 2012 or so.

I'm not making this up, I did read this (wish I hadn't), these are not the exact words, but it is the exact meaning.

I really do believe it will happen about that time +/-, only because it was said by them themselves as to the time frame. July RV is not from any Intel or Guru, but someone from Iraq seated in power, I do wish I had saved that post.. At the time, I didn't think it would be needed.

If someone on here has also read this post, please (if you have a link) re-post it?...

This may or may not be true, but if it was true, that time-line has been accelerated by the need to do a global RV. If we waited until July 2012, Europe would have economically imploded, and the rest of the global economy would be headed back into another deep recession. The poor economic condition of the 30's lead to WWII, and nobody wants to repeat that again. Iraq may not be totally ready, but they recognize that this is bigger than just Iraq.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 am

I was hoping my memory still worked, glad to hear other folks heard about it also..

I use to act like a newbie when I got my first IQD, that lasted about a month & a half, lol. Now like it has been said on here..... I take it with salt (& something cold to wash it down with, - WoW, it's salty!)..

I know, I should have taken just a grain of it, but someone didn't put the cap on tight.
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 am

Prodinar, I have to agree with austin powers on the point of acceleration, (no emotion here) Just the facts that if the RV does not happen soon after the troops are gone then there could be a change in the scene for the worse. Even though Iraq is much more stable, they still have to deal with the quasi threat of having Iran as a neighbor. Also the fact that groups like Alqeida may wish to keep them from becoming "more Americanized" Even though I do believe they will not (Iraq) as I think they will make they're own trail but, are still going to need guidance that as of yet I am not sure they even realize it. Any just my opinion. I still look for late Dec or Jan. Hoping for much sooner. Thanks for the post...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 am

ProDinar wrote:I was hoping my memory still worked, glad to hear other folks heard about it also..

I use to act like a newbie when I got my first IQD, that lasted about a month & a half, lol. Now like it has been said on here..... I take it with salt (& something cold to wash it down with, - WoW, it's salty!)..

I know, I should have taken just a grain of it, but someone didn't put the cap on tight.

You're only supposed to put the lip of the glass in the salt!
party time

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum