Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

This is a precise plan DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

This is a precise plan

+23
Brysonite
ruthie23
happywelshguy
skyegale
sunstarhb
Happy Life
pgo
supergirl
myplumber
PALMER01
clayf
Bruno
sandwedge
Kevind53
Jayzze
HezekiaH
maestro
Lady Liberty
Ponee
roadkingrider
Len
milleriniraq
Big Mike
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is a precise plan Empty This is a precise plan

Post by Big Mike Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:18 am

In no way is this post meant to bash anyone but this needs to be said and addressed. Please this is not about bashing anyone that gives Intel.

There are some things that have just got out of hand when it comes to this investment mostly the everyday rv is here and will happen any minute/hour. You hear of delays and glitches and holds ups and wait till banks on west coast close, but this is far from the truth.

This is a precise plan and will only happen when Iraq can handle the revaluation of its currency and not the rest of the world JUST Iraq. This will not be used to help the world get out of its financial trouble, the world financial trouble is too far gone for one countries currency to fix the problem.

The revaluation will be a very short term fix for some countries and then a big shift for a lot of the financial powers. So invest your money wisely because if you don’t you will find yourself broke very fast, ask your financial adviser to help you invest in things that will keep your money save if a financial disaster happens.

Ok let’s get to some of the Intel that you have been hearing, the information about the ITT guys working on putting in the numbers into the system is just not so. The forex is set up already for any country or many to revalue its currency. A lot of currency will adjust to any country that revalues its currency; you do not need ITT guys pegging away at a keyboard to insert the values that are being adjusted, the forex system does this atomically.

Banks do not have to open or closed for any country to revalue its currency, or time difference in anyone country.

I have been in this investment since 2003 and have many contacts and have worked in the forex markets since 1985. I can tell you that the forex that I look at everyday most if not all are not able to look at this forex market, so I know a little about how the forex system works.

For the people that give Intel out freely and work hard at trying to figure out which way this will go down. Let me tell you this it’s time for you guys to take a step back and understand that the Intel you’re receiving is bad not all but most of it is.

You guys cannot keep calling for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and maybe Saturday or Sunday for 7 months strait without thinking that someone is been getting bad information.

It’s time for people to start taking reasonability for what information you’re putting out there, it would be a good idea if no more dates where flying out like every hour this is are day.

Let’s look at a big clue Iraq gave us back in March when they delayed the Arab summit for a year (yes it way delayed till May and delayed again) the Arab summit will be held in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012. The overall objective of the Connect Arab Summit is to mobilize the human, financial and technical resources required to close Information and Communication Technology gaps in the region.

You can bet that Iraq will be a proud nation going to this, with a new valued currency and a sovereign country. The reason for this delay in the first place because Iraq was ahead of schedule with all that needed to be done, they needed to wait till the US troops where gone and chapter 7 was lifted before they could revalue there currency. Iraq had to slow everything down and wait.

When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.

I hope this does not upset or hurt anyone this was and is not my intention.

AA

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is a precise plan Empty Re: This is a precise plan

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 am

Thanks for the info. It's appreciated. Its ridiculous the crap that gets dealt out and then when it doesn't happen, not even an apology. Just an excuse.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 am

logical, well written, informative opinion....thank you.
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roadkingrider Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:54 am

There is no concrete proof of a revalue, but imo it will happen. Use common sense, educate yourself and read the past articles about how this investment will play out. Dont hang on the rumors!!!!!! Stick to facts, articles and news. IMO these are the people who are credible. The IQD Team, Phoenix, Kaperoni, Medic, Breitling and Bondlady. I may have missed a couple more. Your wildest dreams WILL someday come true....just put your Dinar in a safe place, step back from your computer and let it happen. Nothing will happen until everything is done ie: HCL Law enacted, Removal of Chapter 7, Erbil Agreement Implemented, Complete troop withdrawl and Security minister announced. Again I may have missed something, but hopefully you get my point. Just sit back and smile because you have positioned yourself for a great gift of wealth when this happens

Last edited by ponee on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by PONEE...just took away the derogatory bashing...didn't want to lose the good advice)

roadkingrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 am

Roadking-your post has some good advice in it. I was wondering if you would mind editing it, have it remain good advice without the guru bashing? I understand your frustration. We are all in the same boat. As it stands now, your post will end up being deleted and the good of it will be gone with the bad. Wink Can we compromise on this?

~Ponee~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:41 am

Roadking - since you logged out right as I PMed you and responded to your post, I went ahead and did the editing myself. I chose to do that rather than delete because of the grounded advice that was included. As of now, no harm no foul. I just ask that future posts exclude bashing. Thanks and have a great day. Very Happy

~ Ponee ~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 am

Big Mike - interesting first post. Nice contribution. Thanks for your input.[b]

Last edited by ponee on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Liberty Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 am

Big Mike, thankyou for your post.

Lady Liberty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 am

THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT I BELIEVE
A LOT OF DINARIANS ARE FEELING ABOUT
SOME OF THIS INTEL.. IT'S GETTING RATHER
RIDICULOUS!

chillout GURUS
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 am

Good well though out posts and opinion. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 am

Very clear thinking. Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 am

i agree that they still have many things to do and they really are in no hurry since they have been back from a well deserved vaction they have done nothing to address these issues there is a bigger issue facing irq once we leave malki and iran have there eyes on talking over iraq so there are many issues the way it appears we are in for a long delay on the rv despite your local experts that say any second just ask them about 40 hcl erbil and 3 ministers this hs to be done first then comes chap 7 and rv so it looks like we can cash in on mon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am

Good Post ... it would be nice to see it earlier ... but it'll be nice then too. Thumbs up. :yes: bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is a precise plan 2805820865  This is a precise plan 2805820865  This is a precise plan 2805820865  This is a precise plan 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 am

milleriniraq wrote:Thanks for the info. It's appreciated. Its ridiculous the crap that gets dealt out and then when it doesn't happen, not even an apology. Just an excuse.

Always good input milleriniraq. What I find a little wrong is the mods don't even want us discussing or questionning Jonnywg these last couple days. I know Jonnywg was once a part of OOM, but the guys jumped ship and took 26-others from OOM. I guess I don't see where there needs to be an alleigiance to the guy. Should we bash away? No, but at the same time, it's like we cannot even discuss the guy being so wrong without warnings from the mods. Other members have put up some very informative rebuttals to Jonnywg, so I feel it is warratend that we should be able to discuss jonnywg's intel.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:43 am

sandwedge wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:Thanks for the info. It's appreciated. Its ridiculous the crap that gets dealt out and then when it doesn't happen, not even an apology. Just an excuse.

Always good input milleriniraq. What I find a little wrong is the mods don't even want us discussing or questionning Jonnywg these last couple days. I know Jonnywg was once a part of OOM, but the guys jumped ship and took 26-others from OOM. I guess I don't see where there needs to be an alleigiance to the guy. Should we bash away? No, but at the same time, it's like we cannot even discuss the guy being so wrong without warnings from the mods. Other members have put up some very informative rebuttals to Jonnywg, so I feel it is warratend that we should be able to discuss jonnywg's intel.

Go RI/RV..

Sandwedge, you have always been pretty good at being a fense sitter between what bashing is and is not (crafty with the words), we do not mind discussing the intel, its the bashing we WILL NOT TOLERATE and if it starts to get heated, we WILL WARN. A OKAY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 am

Excellent first post!! Makes total sense and is a realistic analysis of the "intel" being provided day after day. glad to hear from you.This is a precise plan 1499845164

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

This is a precise plan 437791839 This is a precise plan 437791839 This is a precise plan 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 am

kev i would love to see it soon even at 50 cents it would make a killing no offence i do not trust the middle east if you look over centuries they are not to be trusted they do not trust each other there is hate among there tribes andthey do not trust each other this has been going for ever so explain to me how they are going to agree on working together to help each other when they have no trust for eachother the only way this can work is with outside help
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am

But without any rumors ,we might not have all these web-sites.The rumor Train just keeps chug-chugin along...Good Post Big Mike
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:53 am

even news articles at .86 are rumor, until the day the RV takes place, then we will know the truth, who knows maybe they will go 20K to 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am

AJ said;

"who knows maybe they will go 20K to 1."

Are we talking odds, here?lol!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm

PALMER01 wrote:AJ said;

"who knows maybe they will go 20K to 1."

Are we talking odds, here?lol!

No, just being sarcastic!

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Sorry, when I enter those numbers into my calculator, it goes into ERROR mode.

Just having fun.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myplumber Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

I agree that when it is time to revalue it will and not before, it is called getting your house in order I have been following this for years and like everyone, we are tired of hearing when it is going to happen, keep in mind it is big business right now, we are told it is going to rv so the pressure is on to buy more, all along there are many making money such as memberships and the dinar dealers and in time it will RV just the question remains when, it is going to happen just have to be long and what ever it comes out at just cash in and be happy

myplumber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey, folks. Did a google on that Summit in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012 that BigMike has written about. Here's the skinny. Not the sharpest knife in my kitchen drawer, but am not entirely certain what any of this has to do with the RV happening Now, or Sooner than Later? Anyone care to help me understand this connection as it seems the meeting has to do with funding projects agreed upon. ?? Anyhow, here you go for those interested:

http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/connect/arabstates/documents/ConceptPaper_E.pdf

Overview of the Summit Meeting for March of 2012

Developing Arabic Content

Developing Arabic content through youth entrepreneurship: Currently only 3% of content on the Internet is available in Arabic. Our objective is to increase this to X% by [date]. To help achieve this goal, a new ventures fund is being set up by partners [names] to increase resources available to young entrepreneurs either to replicate existing applications and services for Arab-speaking users, or develop new services unique to the region. Examples of such services include mobile payments and remittances, mobile-enabled homecare health services and disease tracking, mobile voting, special applications and devices for persons with disabilities and emergency response.

Boosting Broadband Access

Currently X% of households and X% businesses in the region have access to broadband enabled services. To serve as a foundation for cross-regional connectivity and services, including in underserved communities, our aim is to bring broadband connectivity to X% of schools, hospitals and government offices by [year]. To help achieve this goal, the Governments of [names] have committed with partners [names] to …

Strengthening Cybersecurity

Currently, only five countries in the Arab region have their own national Cybersecurity Emergency Response Team (CERT). By [date], our aim is to ensure that every country in the region has its own CERT, all of which are interconnected as part of a connected regional network of experts capable of responding to emerging cyber-threats. To help achieve this goal, the Governments of [names] have committed with partners [names] to provide funding and expertise to establish CERTs in the underserved countries.

Stimulating ICT Investment

Levels of ICT development vary widely from country to country within the Arab region. Our aim is to harmonize policies and regulations with the objective of creating a Pan-Arab ICT Investment Zone to stimulate new investment and opportunities, especially in countries with lower levels of development.

Tracking progress towards Summit Goals

There is currently a lack of comparable ICT indicators available across the region. Our aim is to strengthen the capacity of statistical agencies in all Member States to develop, collect and report on a core set of regionally comparable ICT statistics so that we can better track progress towards achieving the goals of this Summit. To this end, the Governments of [names] and partners [names] commit to….

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:59 pm

BigMike, if you're here, can you please shed your personal viewpoints on the summary of that Summit for next March, 2012. I've included it here. My question for you, Please and Thank You! .. is how does this fit into the RV happing later, as in this coming Spring, rather than now at this time as everyone else is predicting? Again, thank you!

Hey, folks. Did a google on that Summit in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012 that BigMike has written about. Here's the skinny. Not the sharpest knife in my kitchen drawer, but am not entirely certain what any of this has to do with the RV happening Now, or Sooner than Later? Anyone care to help me understand this connection as it seems the meeting has to do with funding projects agreed upon. ?? Anyhow, here you go for those interested:

http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/connect/arabstates/documents/ConceptPaper_E.pdf

Overview of the Summit Meeting for March of 2012
Developing Arabic Content

Developing Arabic content through youth entrepreneurship: Currently only 3% of content on the Internet is available in Arabic. Our objective is to increase this to X% by [date]. To help achieve this goal, a new ventures fund is being set up by partners [names] to increase resources available to young entrepreneurs either to replicate existing applications and services for Arab-speaking users, or develop new services unique to the region. Examples of such services include mobile payments and remittances, mobile-enabled homecare health services and disease tracking, mobile voting, special applications and devices for persons with disabilities and emergency response.

Boosting Broadband Access
Currently X% of households and X% businesses in the region have access to broadband enabled services. To serve as a foundation for cross-regional connectivity and services, including in underserved communities, our aim is to bring broadband connectivity to X% of schools, hospitals and government offices by [year]. To help achieve this goal, the Governments of [names] have committed with partners [names] to …
Strengthening Cybersecurity
Currently, only five countries in the Arab region have their own national Cybersecurity Emergency Response Team (CERT). By [date], our aim is to ensure that every country in the region has its own CERT, all of which are interconnected as part of a connected regional network of experts capable of responding to emerging cyber-threats. To help achieve this goal, the Governments of [names] have committed with partners [names] to provide funding and expertise to establish CERTs in the underserved countries.
Stimulating ICT Investment
Levels of ICT development vary widely from country to country within the Arab region. Our aim is to harmonize policies and regulations with the objective of creating a Pan-Arab ICT Investment Zone to stimulate new investment and opportunities, especially in countries with lower levels of development.
Tracking progress towards Summit Goals

There is currently a lack of comparable ICT indicators available across the region. Our aim is to strengthen the capacity of statistical agencies in all Member States to develop, collect and report on a core set of regionally comparable ICT statistics so that we can better track progress towards achieving the goals of this Summit. To this end, the Governments of [names] and partners [names] commit to….

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

[quote="Sunset"]BigMike, if you're here, can you please shed your personal viewpoints on the summary of that Summit for next March, 2012. I've included it here. My question for you, Please and Thank You! .. is how does this fit into the RV happing later, as in this coming Spring, rather than now at this time as everyone else is predicting? Again, thank you!

Iraq will become the new leader of the Middle East and will not go to the summit without being in a position of power. You can bet your last dinar the revaluation will have accord by then. Chapter7 will not be lifted till all US troops are gone from (Iraq Dec15) and you can bet you other last dinar that they will not revalue there currency till 30 to 60 days after chapter7 is lifted.

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I wrote this post on Nov 26 and it's time for people to revisit it.. Do not look for RV till late Feb early March.. you watch all the gurus will fall in line with this intel give it time you will start hearing the Arab summit a lot.

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! This is a precise plan 3091836158 This is a precise plan 2211252749 This is a precise plan 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:10 pm

book marking this big mike, because i believe you are truly on to something. kudos to you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh, crap!!! This all sounds to reasonable to disregard. Oh, well...guess we all hang in there 'till it happens.☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 pm

supergirl wrote:book marking this big mike, because i believe you are truly on to something. kudos to you.

Thank you .
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 pm

I appreciate your post. Thank you. 🎅

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 pm

IMO: All has been speculations that created illusion,

All is speculations that created dellusion,

All will be speculations that will create false hope,

But sometimes the false hope is better than NO HOPE.

So, we hang in.......with Wink ....and the FAITH.

sunstarhb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 pm

just wondering how they will get out of Chapter 7 with a pretty worthless currency at the moment. wouldnt the RV have to come first so they could get OUT of Chapter 7? it makes sense to me..but then, who am i Wink
Come RV!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:01 pm

This is a well thought out and written post and I can agree with the majority of the presented information.

There is however a portion of the post, that I would ask to see "Supporting Information" for, to justify the comment, as without such "Supporting Information," the comment IMHO, has little value and is nothing more than conjucture and speculation.

The comment is: Do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 .

This comment is contrary to other information provided ,so I ask on what do you base that information?

Thanks

bounce

Big Mike wrote: In no way is this post meant to bash anyone but this needs to be said and addressed. Please this is not about bashing anyone that gives Intel.

There are some things that have just got out of hand when it comes to this investment mostly the everyday rv is here and will happen any minute/hour. You hear of delays and glitches and holds ups and wait till banks on west coast close, but this is far from the truth.

This is a precise plan and will only happen when Iraq can handle the revaluation of its currency and not the rest of the world JUST Iraq. This will not be used to help the world get out of its financial trouble, the world financial trouble is too far gone for one countries currency to fix the problem.

The revaluation will be a very short term fix for some countries and then a big shift for a lot of the financial powers. So invest your money wisely because if you don’t you will find yourself broke very fast, ask your financial adviser to help you invest in things that will keep your money save if a financial disaster happens.

Ok let’s get to some of the Intel that you have been hearing, the information about the ITT guys working on putting in the numbers into the system is just not so. The forex is set up already for any country or many to revalue its currency. A lot of currency will adjust to any country that revalues its currency; you do not need ITT guys pegging away at a keyboard to insert the values that are being adjusted, the forex system does this atomically.

Banks do not have to open or closed for any country to revalue its currency, or time difference in anyone country.

I have been in this investment since 2003 and have many contacts and have worked in the forex markets since 1985. I can tell you that the forex that I look at everyday most if not all are not able to look at this forex market, so I know a little about how the forex system works.

For the people that give Intel out freely and work hard at trying to figure out which way this will go down. Let me tell you this it’s time for you guys to take a step back and understand that the Intel you’re receiving is bad not all but most of it is.

You guys cannot keep calling for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and maybe Saturday or Sunday for 7 months strait without thinking that someone is been getting bad information.

It’s time for people to start taking reasonability for what information you’re putting out there, it would be a good idea if no more dates where flying out like every hour this is are day.

Let’s look at a big clue Iraq gave us back in March when they delayed the Arab summit for a year (yes it way delayed till May and delayed again) the Arab summit will be held in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012. The overall objective of the Connect Arab Summit is to mobilize the human, financial and technical resources required to close Information and Communication Technology gaps in the region.

You can bet that Iraq will be a proud nation going to this, with a new valued currency and a sovereign country. The reason for this delay in the first place because Iraq was ahead of schedule with all that needed to be done, they needed to wait till the US troops where gone and chapter 7 was lifted before they could revalue there currency. Iraq had to slow everything down and wait.

When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.

I hope this does not upset or hurt anyone this was and is not my intention.

AA

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 pm

[b]happywelshguy wrote:This is a well thought out and written post and I can agree with the majority of the presented information.

There is however a portion of the post, that I would ask to see "Supporting Information" for, to justify the comment, as without such "Supporting Information," the comment IMHO, has little value and is nothing more than conjucture and speculation.

The comment is: Do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 .

This comment is contrary to other information provided ,so I ask on what do you base that information?

Thanks

bounce[/b]

This investment is about speculation, on the other hand sometimes the answer is right in front of your face. The Arab summit was delayed for a year that is fact, and the answer to this investment is sometimes given to us in the simplest terms. Just sit back and watch the gurus will fall in line with my Intel .... watch and see!!!!!!
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Thank you for your response.

Personally (but nothing derogatory intended towards you) I hope your wrong, as I know many good folks, that have Layaways, that expire before 2012.

bounce

Big Mike wrote:
[b]happywelshguy wrote:This is a well thought out and written post and I can agree with the majority of the presented information.

Thanks

bounce[/b]

This investment is about speculation, on the other hand sometimes the answer is right in front of your face. The Arab summit was delayed for a year that is fact, and the answer to this investment is sometimes given to us in the simplest terms. Just sit back and watch the gurus will fall in line with my Intel .... watch and see!!!!!!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks BigMike for a well considered post. I enjoyed your reasoning and I too believe that this has a great deal of merit.

You have already made a good investment, 2003, think you have already tripled you money!

It's great to see logic, and I hope you chime in some more if you have the time.

Thank you.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Thank you for your response.

Personally (but nothing derogatory intended towards you) I hope your wrong, as I know many good folks, that have Layaways, that expire before 2012.

bounce

I didn't take it that way so no problem, Iraq will not go to the Arab summit as a weak nation. They will go into the summit as the new leader of the M.E ..
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm

happywelshguy wrote:This is a well thought out and written post and I can agree with the majority of the presented information.

Thanks

bounce

Big Mike wrote: In no way is this post meant to bash anyone but this needs to be said and addressed. Please this is not about bashing anyone that gives Intel.

I hope this does not upset or hurt anyone this was and is not my intention. I SMELL SMOKE!!! crazyspin crazyspin really? really? crap :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

AA

Brysonite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 pm

@ Big Mike

Great post and even better insight. Much of what you relate is the very topics some of us from this board (and others) have been talking about for months.

The one point that I cannot agree or disagree with is the need for the GOI to be out from under Chapter 7 in order to RV. While it would reasonable to assume the lifting of the Chapter 7 is important for the full release of UN oversight I do not think that the Chapter 7 is a sticking point...

Finally... It just kills me when members ask for supporting information... Don't get me wrong. We would all like to see "proof" of what so many of those who post are providing as intel. What gets me is there are a few who regularly post outlandish predictions who have yet to get anything right... They are NEVER asked to provide supporting information... Though they should. You, on the other hand, present thoughtful, well presented opinions that are related to information that is easily available to anyone with an internet connection. And you get questioned?!?!

Anyway... The delay of the Arab Summit makes so much sense. NOT because it has any direct bearing on the RV... On the contrary. The GOI will be considered in much higher regard if they are able to go to the summit with the RV. It is important that they, GOI, kickstart their economy. What better place to do it??

Keep up the good work BigMike...

Keep the faith... Go RV!!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:@ Big Mike

Great post and even better insight. Much of what you relate is the very topics some of us from this board (and others) have been talking about for months.

The one point that I cannot agree or disagree with is the need for the GOI to be out from under Chapter 7 in order to RV. While it would reasonable to assume the lifting of the Chapter 7 is important for the full release of UN oversight I do not think that the Chapter 7 is a sticking point...

Finally... It just kills me when members ask for supporting information... Don't get me wrong. We would all like to see "proof" of what so many of those who post are providing as intel. What gets me is there are a few who regularly post outlandish predictions who have yet to get anything right... They are NEVER asked to provide supporting information... Though they should. You, on the other hand, present thoughtful, well presented opinions that are related to information that is easily available to anyone with an internet connection. And you get questioned?!?!

Anyway... The delay of the Arab Summit makes so much sense. NOT because it has any direct bearing on the RV... On the contrary. The GOI will be considered in much higher regard if they are able to go to the summit with the RV. It is important that they, GOI, kickstart their economy. What better place to do it??

Keep up the good work BigMike...

Keep the faith... Go RV!!!

Thank You, as I have stated in the comments I do not believe that Iraq will go into the Arab summit as a weak nation they will go into the summit as the new leaders of the M.E ...
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Agreed...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Appreciate this most thoughtful and enlightening thread and those contributing to it
Very Happy

Blessings to all here seeking Truth, Abundance and More ... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Thank you for your response.

bounce

Big Mike wrote:

Thanks

bounce[/b]

I am disappointed to even hear that people are still buying Layaways. Anyone who has been on this pages knows and have been told NOT to buy layaways. It is simply gambling! They chose to gamble .They lost.I hope they don't do it again.I hope others learn from this.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

7freemom wrote:Appreciate this most thoughtful and enlightening thread and those contributing to it
Very Happy

Blessings to all here seeking Truth, Abundance and More ... 7freemom

Thank You.....
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:37 pm

HezekiaH wrote:

I am disappointed to even hear that people are still buying Layaways. Anyone who has been on this pages knows and have been told NOT to buy layaways. It is simply gambling! They chose to gamble .They lost.I hope they don't do it again.I hope others learn from this.

People shouldn't base there decisions on the Intel that its going to RV everyday for the past 9 months. This is an investment not a get rich quick scheme. As I have stated in past post, those people that have to hear positivity and not reality should have never got into this investment. its those people who have taken over the dinar community and made it a bad place to come.

Last edited by Big Mike on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAID EXCEPT THIS (When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.) CHAP 7 WILL NOT BE LIFTED UNTIL RV HAPPENS !! CALL IT A TRUMP CARD IF YOU WILL BUT THE US. AND UN WILL NOT ALLOW THEN OUT OF 7 UNTILL THEY SEE THE RV COMPLETED..AND IM NOT TALKING 1 TO 1 . THE US. WILL GET THERE MONEYS WORTH BEFORE THEY RELEASE THEM..OTHER THAN THAT AWSOME POST!!!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAID EXCEPT THIS (When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.) CHAP 7 WILL NOT BE LIFTED UNTIL RV HAPPENS !! CALL IT A TRUMP CARD IF YOU WILL BUT THE US. AND UN WILL NOT ALLOW THEN OUT OF 7 UNTILL THEY SEE THE RV COMPLETED..AND IM NOT TALKING 1 TO 1 . THE US. WILL GET THERE MONEYS WORTH BEFORE THEY RELEASE THEM..OTHER THAN THAT AWSOME POST!!!

Maybe I did not make myself clear, when the troops leave you will see chapter 7 lifted.. I did not mean the right away chapter7 would be lifted. But not the second they leave. There going to hold this card right up to the summit...
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Big Mike wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAID EXCEPT THIS (When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.) CHAP 7 WILL NOT BE LIFTED UNTIL RV HAPPENS !! CALL IT A TRUMP CARD IF YOU WILL BUT THE US. AND UN WILL NOT ALLOW THEN OUT OF 7 UNTILL THEY SEE THE RV COMPLETED..AND IM NOT TALKING 1 TO 1 . THE US. WILL GET THERE MONEYS WORTH BEFORE THEY RELEASE THEM..OTHER THAN THAT AWSOME POST!!!

Maybe I did not make myself clear, when the troops leave you will see chapter 7 lifted.. I did not mean the right away chapter7 would be lifted. But not the second they leave. There going to hold this card right up to the summit...
meant no disrespec...truely loved your post . i was just saying that the rv is an criteria for the release of chap 7 much life the kawait things.its just that you said chap 7 would be released before the rv would happen ...once again loved you post and am behind you 99% Ilikeyou chillout bigsmile
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 pm

[quote="[/quote]meant no disrespec...truely loved your post . i was just saying that the rv is an criteria for the release of chap 7 much life the kawait things.its just that you said chap 7 would be released before the rv would happen ...once again loved you post and am behind you 99% This is a precise plan 1261280965 This is a precise plan 3346874973 This is a precise plan 949729897 [/quote]

I didn't take wrong , I was just responding to your post.. all is good...
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next