Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SIT BACK, RELAX DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SIT BACK, RELAX

+11
Jayzze
Kevind53
HezekiaH
PPR
ministerb
humingbyrd
az-tex
readysetrv
openmind
happywelshguy
Splovengates
15 posters

Go down

SIT BACK, RELAX Empty SIT BACK, RELAX

Post by Splovengates Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 am

Forget the weekend. "Be ready monday or tuesday. But probably wednesday or thursday morning to hear the rv and we should be cashing in on the following monday or tuesday, after the next weekend, which will put us near the Christmas holidays because we all know nothing happens like this until the first part of January, into Feburary and March. Meanwhile, sit back, relax and have an RV on the rocks. And call us in the mornIng.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SIT BACK, RELAX Empty Re: SIT BACK, RELAX

Post by happywelshguy Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 am

How many times do this have to be posted?

It's becomming really repetitious

bounce

Splovengates wrote:Forget the weekend. "Be ready monday or tuesday. But probably wednesday or thursday morning to hear the rv and we should be cashing in on the following monday or tuesday, after the next weekend, which will put us near the Christmas holidays because we all know nothing happens like this until the first part of January, into Feburary and March. Meanwhile, sit back, relax and have an RV on the rocks. And call us in the mornIng.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 am

happywelshguy wrote:How many times do this have to be posted?

It's getting really repetitious

bounce

Splovengates wrote:Forget the weekend. "Be ready monday or tuesday. But probably wednesday or thursday morning to hear the rv and we should be cashing in on the following monday or tuesday, after the next weekend, which will put us near the Christmas holidays because we all know nothing happens like this until the first part of January, into Feburary and March. Meanwhile, sit back, relax and have an RV on the rocks. And call us in the mornIng.

Perhaps as many times as it is applicable to the reality of much of the 'intel'.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:38 am

openmind wrote:

bounce

Perhaps as many times as it is applicable to the reality of much of the 'intel'.

Isn't that the truth. If it was on the level as the intel, we would see it every hour on the hour...lol

GO RVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 am

openmind wrote:

bounce

BINGO!!! openmind... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SIT BACK, RELAX 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am

readysetrv wrote:
openmind wrote:

bounce

Isn't that the truth. If it was on the level as the intel, we would see it every hour on the hour...lol

GO RVVVVVVVV!

And bumped on the half-hour!!!! Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:34 am

humingbyrd wrote:
readysetrv wrote:
openmind wrote:

bounce

GO RVVVVVVVV!

And bumped on the half-hour!!!! Very Happy

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am

As lpng as the previously scheduled program is pre-empted, please turn the seat belt sign off!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SIT BACK, RELAX Empty It's like watching a Christmas Story 1,000 times in a row

Post by PPR Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 am

day after day, week after week. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Happen already!

This is the day that the Lord has made! Now that I can deal with that daily :cheers:

PPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Let me invite all you guys to my HOT Tube this weekend and we can relax and just wait for the RV. SIT BACK, RELAX 1815401988

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:10 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Let me invite all you guys to my HOT Tube this weekend and we can relax and just wait for the RV. SIT BACK, RELAX 1815401988
Does a hot tube poach you all around at once? LOL! Razz Twisted Evil :drunken:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SIT BACK, RELAX 2805820865  SIT BACK, RELAX 2805820865  SIT BACK, RELAX 2805820865  SIT BACK, RELAX 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Im sorry folks!
Did I repeat myself?
I never was repetitive before.
I wonder where i learned that?
I must be getting old and senile.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm

why is repetitious we keep hearing the blantant lies of some of the so called gurus on every site proclaiming its going or has happened then when it doesnot we blame o for stalling or a computer glitch or the color changed in the back screen then i hear iraq is in control then i hear others in control give me a break already does anyone really know the truth and not bs well heres my prediction no high up intel just an educated quess dec 31 rate 1.50
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:36 pm

That is why we keep reading it, even if we really know it is untrue, there is that little glimmer of hope that they have to be right sometime. NOW would be good, or Dec 31 @ $1.50 as you suggest Jayz.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 pm

It's becomming really repetitious

bounce

Whats funny to me is that you dont like reading it yet you copied it in your post so it gets repeated. lol!

Now as you like to point out to everyone else that if you dont like it, dont read it. No need to comment on it, right? Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 pm

If such small things are such a great irritation,
How will one weather the storms life offers?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora8 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Alchemist.......I guess we'll just have to get an umbrella

pandora8

View user profile

Back to top Go down