Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

+24
blueeyes
mitkire
rhondak
ADMIN
firecrackerman56
sweetiepie1
GoldPeg9
DinarKC
g a p
happywelshguy
ntvtexan
MidnightRider
1alaskan
reeser
explorerhot
Azure
Len
rick152
doodoo
SEBtopdog
PALMER01
santafe
Alchemist
HezekiaH
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Alchemist Let's give this time and see if something births up.

Azure I quote you here.

"I also think that wealth is a greater test than poverty, and that any
character flaws can become an issue in your life, it is so easy to lose
your vision and go astray, do we have the fortitude?"

I have found the lack of finances a greater struggle than having millions of dollars.When I did not have money the temptation to be bitter or to resent others success was there.There was the envy and disappointment that I could not have or do the things they did.

Now that I have money, I don't want those things. I don't need them. I believe having wealth causes in a greater way the true character that is already in me to be revealed.I thought having a fancy sports car would show everyone that I was a success. By the time that I had made enough money to buy that I no longer needed it. I had comes to the reality that I was a success without those things. So when I paid cash for that car that would hit 60 miles an hour in 4 seconds it was no longer about success but the joy of driving that car.

On Vision, it was because of a clear vision that was not on money but changing lives that cause me to receive wealth from others.You are right it has to be a growing vision or you will lose your way.

You will notice at the bottom of every post I have written.
Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!
It is never about the money but what you do with it.
The wealthy plan for 3 generations. How will you be spending your money 100 years from now. You cannot take it with you but no one said you can arrange for how it will be spent when your gone.

HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:52 pm

The concept is to think long term. If you think 5,10,50 years you will make different financial decisions than if you are only thinking about Friday night.
(This is bad I apologize)The average person thinks I get my pay check on Thursday . I pay my bills and I have enough money to live till next Thursday and have fun on Friday and then I can do it again. That is short term thinking.

A poor person. I mean really poor thinks by the hour and day . Where will I get next meal? Where will I sleep tonight?
The average person who has a job and a mortgage has been trained to think weekly and monthly. Every week I get a pay check and every month I pay my mortgage and bills except my bi-weekly car loan.

The wealthy think long term. They think 1 year,5 years, 50 years.
The wealthy are not thinking about how to buy food but what food do I want to eat.
They don't need money today so they can wait and make an even greater return.

How you think about money and how you spend it will determine whether you lose this great windfall and the biggest problem is you don't know what you don't know.

Please give me grace and mercy in these areas because I am growing everyday and don't have the whole picture. I wish a blessing on you all. Please don't wait for the money to come to you. You must get up and leave the house and go and find it. Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"I wish a blessing on you all. Please do not wait for the money to come to you. You must get up and leave the house and go and find it."
:cheers:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:39 pm

thank you for that insight I forgot about
envy that is a big burn inside, being limited,I guess that would fit in with contentment.
Proverbs has something to say about that
being so poor you envy the rich and being so rich you forget God.

I see its like something you always want,
and when you get it, no big deal and the newness wears off, your thinking to yourself that really didn't fill the hole like I thought it would.
have a questions for you
when you have more stuff or money does it make life more complex
or did it simplify your life, how would you feel now if you lost it all.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Azure
"have a question for you
when you have more stuff or money does it make life more complex
or did it simplify your life, how would you feel now if you lost it all."

Thanks for the question.
I have experienced significant loss while also giving abundantly, above and beyond to the Lord's work. I had 3 BMW's,a Jaguar, a Corvette, 7 ATV's,3 boats,2 snowmobiles, 4 trailers and I sold them all this past year.You can own millions in real estate in different countries and have a million cash in the bank and in 4 days be cash poor. It happens.
What did I find from this experience?
There was nothing wrong with the toys.They were fun and I mean fun.I used them in my business and made money with them.
Now that they are gone life is simpler. I had a full time person hired to look after the cars and toys and there was the insurance($17,000 per year) plus repairs.
Life is just as good today without the stress of looking after them.

How did I feel about losing the stuff. No problem.It is only junk. You can always buy more junk.I have my health and my family and my daughter is going off on short term missions trip. You can not buy that kind of stuff. But it is great to have the money now to support her as she goes.

It is just money.Once you know know how to make money you just go get more. Rather I should say, When business people heard I was available the offers to create wealth became even bigger. Never stop. Always persevere.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarKC Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I say who cares... check out HER sweet sexy bod... lol!

DinarKC

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Often times, your possessions end up owning you... Requiring your time and attention.

How much attention do you want to place on maintenance? How much time do you want to spend overseeing your investments.

Time is limited here on earth... what do you want to accomplish while here on earth....

TIme to develop your spiritual side?

Time to help others?

Time for fun?

OR

TIme to maintain your toys?

TIme to monitor your investments.... and to what degree?

Will the investments you chose reflect your passions?

How much time will I spend with my loved ones?

Lots of different paths, and we need to chose our path wisely.

No right or wrong path, each path brings with it a set of lessons that we need to learn.

We will learn a lot more about ourselves as we progress through these next lessons>
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Just what I was thinking its stuff it can own you, I want quality of life with those I love.
the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and he adds no sorrow to it.
HezekiaH any hints on how to keep what we get, Solomon mentions riches being like the wind,
I would like to make it work so that it replenishes for foundations that I would like to open, but in today's climate I'm not so sure there is anything that is stable anymore. Can you share any wisdom in this?
adding to this I do feel that we are nearing the end the chapter and I wonder if Im just to put it to the work and end up with nothing but a large deposit in the kingdom.
thanks

santafe wrote:Often times, your possessions end up owning you... Requiring your time and attention.

How much attention do you want to place on maintenance? How much time do you want to spend overseeing your investments.

Time is limited here on earth... what do you want to accomplish while here on earth....

TIme to develop your spiritual side?

Time to help others?

Time for fun?

OR

TIme to maintain your toys?

TIme to monitor your investments.... and to what degree?

Will the investments you chose reflect your passions?

How much time will I spend with my loved ones?

Lots of different paths, and we need to chose our path wisely.

No right or wrong path, each path brings with it a set of lessons that we need to learn.

We will learn a lot more about ourselves as we progress through these next lessons>
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 pm

This thread reminded me a scripture

(Matthew 6:19-21) “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:43 pm

I believe that we are to honour God with our finances and lives . We are also to prepare for the future. Many people make money and give it all away or spend it. That is wrong. God asks for a tithe and offerings. He asks for the first fruit. He does not tell you to cut the tree down and give it to he. He asks for a portion of the fruit. This way the tree continues to grow and gives good gifts year after year.
Our finances for the future should also reflect this principle.

When you do not have to worry about were your next paycheck or meal is coming from you can think long term.
A friend and I are sending wood to Haiti. We were doing this before the earthquake. They could not afford to pay for it so they gave us land by the ocean and inland.That land is worth very little today.It will take a generation to change the nation of Haiti. How much will that ocean front property be worth 80 years from now when I am dead.
Just imagine a foundation that builds resorts and hires local workers giving them jobs and building schools so that the families can live close by and are not broken up because of distance and the other things that go because of separation.
I can think like that because I don't have to make money for this month or even for this decade.
That's what real wealth can do for you.
What you just heard started out as a dream before I had money. It's important for you to have your own dream.It's that dream that will cause you to become wealthy.

Last edited by HezekiaH on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I don't know if you actually had an answer for this as I haven't time to read through three pages of comments, though did scan first and last page - however:

Wealthy (Earth) people don't associate with "regular" people on the same nude beaches - so unless you are one of the wealthy on the nude beach - you wouldn't "recognise" any of them. 🐱 alien

HezekiaH wrote:Lesson #1
How do you recognize a millionaire on a nude beach?
First clue-It is not by what he or she is wearing!
After there are several answers I will give you another clue!
Have fun and let there real wealth learning begin!

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

How would you know that wealthy people don't associate with regular people on nude beaches? Just the truth now!!! Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 pm

HA! LOL I read it on the internet. Where else? lol!

Wealthy people often have their own private beaches too.

'course - your question didn't say how wealthy the people you are talking about are?🐱 alien

HezekiaH wrote:How would you know that wealthy people don't associate with regular people on nude beaches? Just the truth now!!! Very Happy

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:42 am

People might save their money and invest it to go to some of the same places with wealthy people go. Perhaps they meet them and hang out with them.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 am

In the whole game of wealth the word responsibility is important.The wealthy take responsibility to get the results needed to achieve their goals.That is rarely easy.They don't blame others or give excuses as to why things didn't get done.

I had an empolyee who always wanted a raise and always had an excuse for being late and not finishing his work.He has gone through 2 more jobs in the last year.
Your choices are yours to make and you always have a choice.

Making a series of right choices will lead you to wealth. It is not being lucky. You make your luck by being responsible.

That sounds a little harsh but it is true. Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 am

True. I have learned that all individuals are 100 % successful. An individual's choices are what brought him or her to this place in life. Wether they be conscious or unconscious decisions, good or bad, wise or stupid decisions, they are that of the individual. In this sense, accepting responsibility of the series of decisions One made in life, one realizes the great power one has in one's life. At one level this is a very tame thought; at another level it is very radical. One might have to do some personal ego work if these things offend. This is the truth. Accepting this truth should give great confidence. If it gives pause, one might choose to evaluate the string of life decisions that led up to this. These are secrets of the wealthy.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:10 am

HEZEKIA:

He asks for the first fruit. He does
not tell you to cut the tree down and give it to he. He asks for a
portion of the fruit. This way the tree continues to grow and gives good
gifts year after year.

When you do not have to worry about were your next paycheck or meal is coming from you can think long term.

Great THoughts Hezekia!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 am

I don't get the whole point of this post. Who Cares? I don't think there is a lesson here at all.

I care what I do, not how to recognise some other who is classed as "wealthy". Having a lot of money doesn't make a person wealthy.

What is done with the money (energy) is all that counts.

And - I would never go to a nude beach or care about recognising anyone there.

What does drive me up the wall are people who have a holier than thou attitude and preach their blind mind controlled marshmallow mentality, over and over again.

I thought that this was humour to start with, so I joined in. Now I see that it's not.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:21 am

Have we not learned to sort through allegory yet?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am

Nuggets are found by panning through mud,
The refreshing water cleansing as it greets.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 am

Definition of PAN
transitive verb
a : to wash in a pan for the purpose of
separating heavy particles
b : to separate (as gold) by panning
c : to place in a pan
: to criticize severely
intransitive verb
:to wash material (as earth or gravel) in a pan in
search of metal (as gold)
: to yield precious metal in the process of
panning —usually used with out
First Known Use of PAN

---
Pan (panoramic) also means to capture a wide perspective. There is much info, some nuggets.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 am

If you're eating a home made apple pie on Thanksgiving, and you find a stem, you don't through the pie away, just the stem. What's great about this forum is that we can choose our pie.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:14 pm

santafe wrote:HEZEKIA:

He asks for the first fruit. He does
not tell you to cut the tree down and give it to he. He asks for a
portion of the fruit. This way the tree continues to grow and gives good
gifts year after year.

Great THoughts Hezekia!

Santate that final statement of yours is the truth of the matter.

So how do we get to the point where we have enough income in the short term that we can think long term?

Here is a statement that if you understand it and apply will help you in your journey to wealth.

" Your job will never make you wealthy.It's what you do with the money from your job that will make you wealthy."

The answer to these next 2 questions can result in finding clarity about how to transition to long term thinking.
1) Why do you go to work?
2) How much do you need to make?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Alchemist Thank-you for challenging me to think. You sometimes make my head hurt!!! Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 pm

"...make my head hurt!!!"

That's one of my 'jobs.'

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiepie1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes Yes Yes love this thanks for posting it!!!! How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 1261280965
1alaskan wrote:This thread reminded me a scripture

(Matthew 6:19-21) “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

sweetiepie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I am a firm believer in Tithe, its really clear in Malachi 3, we have that promise to claim.

Last edited by Azure on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Amen! So mote it be.

sweetiepie1 wrote:Yes Yes Yes love this thanks for posting it!!!! How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 1261280965
1alaskan wrote:This thread reminded me a scripture

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:I don't get the whole point of this post. Who Cares? I don't think there is a lesson here at all.

I care what I do, not how to recognise some other who is classed as "wealthy". Having a lot of money doesn't make a person wealthy.

What does drive me up the wall are people who have a holier than thou attitude and preach their blind mind controlled marshmallow mentality, over and over again.

I thought that this was humour to start with, so I joined in. Now I see that it's not.

GoldPeg9
I appreciate your comments. Especially about the " holier than thou attitude". I had to learn not to tell others about the things I was doing. I was excited but they thought and said, "Your going to lose all your money." Then when I made money(millions each year) I found it hard to talk or listen to them because their thinking was all wrong, just like mine use to be.It hurt my ears just to listen to them focus on their debts rather then focusing on the solutions.You will face some of these choices when the Dinar RVs. I had to make new friends. ( I still have some off those old friends.)
PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU!! My wish is only to only be helpful.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by firecrackerman56 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Malachi 3:10. Do what God says and you will reap beyond your dreams.

firecrackerman56

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 pm

". ( I still have some off those old friends.)"

HezekiaH,

Can you please share with us how those relationships have taken form?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

AWESOME THREAD!!! THANKS POSTERS! :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm

firecrackerman56 is right!! The struggle is moving from what God says to the right actions.That takes serious thinking and action.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 pm

The long time friends I have are faithful.They have never asked me for money but I sure have asked them in the tough times of life and they have been there.
I have found that it is the friends around me who don't ask for money that I have helped the most.
Friendship means you know what others are going through and freely help them without asking for a return.
I was very disturbed when I found out that one of my friends had cancer and had to wait 3 weeks for a test.I could have got him that test in 24 hours.We talked about that and have come to an agreement about the future.
It's never about money it's about what money can do.

What about new friends?
Those relationships often start because of work related projects.Here is what I have found.The wealthy value their time and know their value.Whether that time is work related or not. Often times it's the quality of that time that is spent together that is most important. How are we helping each other grow in business and family life.
I now choose my friends very carefully. Wrong friends can destroy and damage your life. Don't allow them into your life. I have learned that I can't save everybody.

I now develop relationships with those who want to learn and realize the importance of bringing value to what they do.We commit to one another. These friends like many of my old ones I can count on and if I lost it all they would be there to help me get back on track.
I thank God for my friends.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Let me suggest 3 thongs.No, No, I mean points to consider.
1) The way they talk will display their attitude and show you how they think.
What they talk about.The kind of attitude they display and the way they think will reveal it all and more!!!

HezekiaH

If I followed right, number 2 was their attitude towards time/thinking and is there a third or was it mentioned in one of your posts?

This has been great as my mind has been a swirl over all my thoughts and plans for the future. Your input has been enlightening. I live in an area where there is much wealth. I shop at the same places they do, eat at the same places, blend in on the road along with their bmws, range rovers and mercedes but there is a distinct air to their attitudes that can come off as snobby or arrogant. After getting to know some of these people what you are saying is true about their mindsets. Most are confident and not easily intimidated, especially when it comes to ordering off the menu! Many are very time conscious as when they're done talking they need to run off and off they go. I am definitely not in the same financial league they are but I also have friends who are above average income but not of that extreme wealth level. My friends on that side are always concerned about my plans when my ship comes in. Very Happy They are afraid I will become one of "those" people because I desire the same sort of lifestyle. They say "why do you want to live there or do that, I'll never come to see you". I, however, look at it as investments and the future and the legacy I will leave my family. I desire to be of a means to help in certain areas that are close to my heart and of course, tithe my share to honour God. When you mentioned it's about where your heart is not so much your money because the money is what gives you the means to do great things.

My question to you, since you have been living of a means that we will all someday be coming into, is if there is one most important thing you can share with us what would it be? Also, we all have heard about the security issues we will need to take care of, what are the most important?

The residential areas I have been mentioning include many athletes, people in the entertainment industry and politicians. Some of them do not live behind gates and their homes are visible from streets, granted these are multimillion dollar estates. I just don't want to feel like I need to live the rest of my life in hiding. We have considered guard-gated communities for safety for our family and maybe in these times that is important. Can you share more to inform us?
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:45 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Lesson #1
How do you recognize a millionaire on a nude beach?
First clue-It is not by what he or she is wearing!
After there are several answers I will give you another clue!
Have fun and let there real wealth learning begin!

millionaires don't go to nude beaches. they have their own swimming pools! this a jonnywg question.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm

rhondak
Glad your are deeply thinking through these things.Thanks for your question.

"My question to you, since you have been living of
a means that we will all someday be coming into, is if there is one
most important thing you can share with us what would it be?"
There is no one most important thing. Life is a process and wealth is a process.
Each person's journey will be different but have similarities.
Let me suggest a place to start.
Your wealth thinking and income are probably pretty close to the 5 people you spend most of your time with.
This week go find someone your respect and want to learn from and serve them for free.Volunteer to work for free.Tell them why you are doing this. It's because you want to learn from them.You will be surprised at how they will go out of their way to help you and your knowledge will grow significantly. They will probably introduce you to others and if you show a teachable spirit with a willingness to grow and help, you will end up with opportunities you never could have had before.They will probably even want to pay you.Don't take it. What you have learned is far more valuable.

Please connect back with us so we can find out how your wealth building journey is going.

Where do the wealthy life? Everywhere! My wife and I talked about buying a multimillion dollar home on the water. We decided not to.We still live in our 1100 square foot 3 bedroom 30 year old home. We don't need the big space anymore.For large family gatherings we rent a retreat center. We were able to take 166 of our friends and family on a Caribbean vacation and pay for them.This is more important to us than the house.The time together is something all of us will treasure for the rest of our lives.
My suggestion to you is.
If your gifts include hospitality and entertaining buy a nice home,a very nice home but not in a super wealthy area.You want your friends to not be afraid to come and visit you.You need to be accessible to people.You don't want to waste money on unnecessary expenses.
We are not big entertainers.
Rather than an expensive home my wife finds great fulfillment supporting missions.She loves to do the wells and support the orphans.
We live in a very safe part of Canada and I bank 42 kms away from were I live.Most of the locals would not know we have significant money.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 2 Empty How to recognize wealthy people? Lesson #1

Post by blueeyes Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Love this thread! Thank-you HezekiaH for starting this post. Great discussions. Thank-you all.

Love the suggestion for Rhondak to volunteer to work for free. Go find someone you respect and want to learn from. Got my wheels turning!

blueeyes
blueeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 pm

If your gifts include hospitality and entertaining buy a nice home,a very nice home but not in a super wealthy area.You want your friends to not be afraid to come and visit you.You need to be accessible to people.

HezekiaH:

This is true I can see this happening already with friends and relatives as far as what the areas insinuate, but our good friends know us and they know our home is their home. We do enjoy entertaining and need accomodations for large groups when family come to see us.

We have discussed investing in real estate in different areas and there are some fabulous deals on beachfront/close to beach properties. The responsibilities of that are new to us but I have been speaking with investors who are doing just that and renting out beachfront luxury rentals and doing well.

I'll share my experience here as I hope it will be helpful for anyone else who may have the same concerns I do. I feel we are on the right path and I'm going to take your advice. Thank you for all your insight and answering my questions, much appreciated.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 pm

You - personally - did not offend me H - and I apologise if I caused you any stress too. I could have just "walked" on by this hole post.

When I checked my e's and then this forum this morning, I was just in a mood that some of the comments stretched me the wrong way.

I tried to delete my comment five minutes later - but it was too late.

I and many have known for decades about the abundance that is about to be released in this time space dimension. I have had plans drawn up with what will be done with mega funds for the same length of time - personally and in groups I'm connected with too. I've also provided long lists of people's names and addresses to be gifted from the prosperity programs. (over 400 names by just brain storming)

(It would be a very good idea for everyone to write up lists of people to be gifted. When writing the lists, do not even think about what your opinion of the person you thought of is - just write their name down if it pops into your head. Let it be anyone. Do not let your ego judge them worthy or not. (not ever!) Think of absolutely everyone you know, friends, relatives, acquaintances, their friends, relatives and acquaintances, etc. There will be billions to be given away and you may very well be asked if you have a list of people - by people who want them.)

The IQD is just a tiny part of the wealth that is about to be distributed. EVERYONE will have their own home and all that goes with Freedom and abundance - as this is everyone's divine birthright - just for being born on this precious earth.

All the people who think they are going to invest in big chunks of real estate and have rental incomes etc., are going to be in for some big surprises.

Others who have thought they are the "chosen" ones, because they know about the IQD are in for some big surprises too.

YES - someone on the PTR forum actually posted this a few months ago - that their god had singled them out and chosen them to be wealthy by letting them know about the IQD. They posted - "We are the chosen ones!"

HezekiaH wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:I don't get the whole point of this post. Who Cares? I don't think there is a lesson here at all.

GoldPeg9
I appreciate your comments. Especially about the " holier than thou attitude". I had to learn not to tell others about the things I was doing. I was excited but they thought and said, "Your going to lose all your money." Then when I made money(millions each year) I found it hard to talk or listen to them because their thinking was all wrong, just like mine use to be.It hurt my ears just to listen to them focus on their debts rather then focusing on the solutions.You will face some of these choices when the Dinar RVs. I had to make new friends. ( I still have some off those old friends.)
PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU!! My wish is only to only be helpful.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 pm

I was hoping someone might answer these 2 really important questions. No Tricks

" Your job will never make you wealthy.It's what you do with the money from your job that will make you wealthy."

The answer to these next 2 questions can result in finding clarity about how to transition to long term thinking.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 pm

The "Abstract Value of Money" has taken over any value of promoting human life or protecting any other living thing. Investment in the "Finite Worlds of Money" has taken over priority in most humans desire to invest in the "Infinite Nature of their Consciousness".

There are serious consequences to that ignorance. The Reptilian Contingent and its small percentage of human puppeteers have created the organizations that became the corrupted priesthood that humans worship. They consume our planetary resources and steal human wealth and well being.

While the mass human population continue to allow the world ruling class of sociopathic reptilian mind sets and their psychosis to be their decision makers of our human kingdom, they are laughing at how stupid we are for placing value on spoon fed lies, so they can continue to carry out their Negative Alien Agenda, feeding on human terror and human pain. Ultimately at the top of the “food chain”, it is the Negative Alien Agenda behind the manipulated control of our World Currencies and their markets.

Money, is the controller groups tool of manipulation, the controlling device given to the corrupted human “power elite”. This group has been given the power from our misaligned values, to ultimately decide who has resources or not, who lives and dies, who gets to eat or starve, who gets an education and who dies of cancer or can be healed. They could care less about Human Beings potential or human rights to live on this planet with a sense of Well Being.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Money is an energy. Learning how to use it, not abuse it or worship it or become its slave more likely explains the purpose of this thread. I really hope folks do not underestimate the value of the high quality content here at OOM. If you choose to do something important, the value on can glean from someone who has successfully acomplished the same is invaluable. Who are you going to listen to?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:43 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I was hoping someone might answer these 2 really important questions. No Tricks

1 - To create value
2 - another person's turn Very Happy

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Alchemist -Money is an energy.

Everything is energy - unfortunately, if you want money, you have to sink down into the lower energies to get it - it is not something you can do and pretend to be any kind of spiritual, while chasing something there is nothing of - money - you cannot be in two places at one time in your mind, if you desire to pull yourself out of the matrix.

Money - is used as the herding device to plunder our lives - You are "intentionally made" to need it, you carry it where ever you go, it has "In God We Trust " printed on it, money seems to be all most anyone can think about, how to get more, you can never have enough - so "they" would have us be-'lie'-ve

When men who worship the god of this world place “In God We Trust” on the Federal Reserve bank notes, we who know the truth must step out of our dream world and realize that they mean Lucifer.

There is NO MONEY there is only CREDIT. Entries on a keyboard We are not talking about money being "charged" to "you" - We are talking about draining your valuable considerable ENERGY CHARGE, because we are nothing except "Batteries" to them, to cover up something much bigger most everyone will have a hard time wrapping their heads around -

Money and the greed that it has brought upon the backs of humanity must be taken out of the lexicon of humanity’s thought processes. Money has no real existence, but the legal definitions of a society maintains a system of dominance based on computer numbers.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 pm

"Everything is energy -unfortunately, if you want money, you have to sink down into the lower energies to get it." - FALSE

Friend, do you hold Dinar?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am

HezekiaH,

Thank you so much for your valuable time you honorably 'invest' in us!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 am

Alchemist - Everything is energy -unfortunately, if you want money, you have to sink down into the lower energies to get it." - FALSE

It is absolutely 100 percent TRUE - the idea of Money is used as the main controlling device to enslave humans on the planet -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 am

HezekiaH wrote:I was hoping someone might answer these 2 really important questions. No Tricks

Till the soil was the curse of sin but indirectly a blessing for sinful man.
we are to work to the glory of God.
how much do you need? minimally he only promised to take care of all our needs, I think it would depend on where you live, Wealth is gift and it comes from either side.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:47 am

Jewelz wrote:Alchemist - Everything is energy -unfortunately, if you want money, you have to sink down into the lower energies to get it." - FALSE

It is absolutely 100 percent TRUE - the idea of Money is used as the main controlling device to enslave humans on the planet -

And you hold Dinar?
Suspect

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

Alchemist wrote:

1 - To create value
2 - another person's turn Very Happy

2 - First level: enough to take care of immediate needs.
Second level: what is necessary for long term planning, first, second third generation, including emergency buffers.
Third level: money to create. We can create value in society in numerous ways, money is not necessary to create value in society, but it helps. If one has a plan, a business idea, one will need to fund it. So 'how much' depends on what an individual chooses to do.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum