Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

+24
blueeyes
mitkire
rhondak
ADMIN
firecrackerman56
sweetiepie1
GoldPeg9
DinarKC
g a p
happywelshguy
ntvtexan
MidnightRider
1alaskan
reeser
explorerhot
Azure
Len
rick152
doodoo
SEBtopdog
PALMER01
santafe
Alchemist
HezekiaH
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

Alchemist wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:I was hoping someone might answer these 2 really important questions. No Tricks

" Your job will never make you wealthy.It's what you do with the money from your job that will make you wealthy."

The answer to these next 2 questions can result in finding clarity about how to transition to long term thinking.
1) Why do you go to work?
2) How much do you need to make?

1 - To create value
2 - another person's turn Very Happy

2 - First level: enough to take care of immediate needs.
Second level: what is necessary for long term planning, first, second third generation, including emergency buffers.
Third level: money to create. We can create value in society in numerous ways, money is not necessary to create value in society, but it helps. If one has a plan, a business idea, one will need to fund it. So 'how much' depends on what an individual chooses to do.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 - Page 3 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 am

The wealthy know exactly what they want. Not what they need. What they want.
The average person goes to work for money.How much do they need to make? Enough to pay the bills. Guess what that is exactly how much they make.

A several years ago God gave me a dream. In it I needed to make over $100,000 a month.For the last several years I have been making over $100,000 a month. Why? Because I need to.
How much do you need to make and for what? That's what will move you beyond where you are at now.
Your dream has to be bigger than you. It has to be life changing.

Salvation is a free gift of God not earned or deserved. That is true Azure. Thank-you for highlighting that.
Riches on this earth are earned as you till the soil and receive the blessing from God. Remember the rain falls on the just and the unjust.
This is an area where we need to take responsibility. It was when I took that responsibility to build wealth seriously that God Blessed me.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 am

What a delightful thread revealing such treasure!

Perhaps
the greater treasure and wealth is the wisdom and relationships we encounter on
this life journey here. The value of
relationships and what they require of us and give us, cannot be overstated. First with our Creator, Living Lord, then
with other people, the greatest treasure here on earth, each unique, special, expressing
who they are and perhaps seek to become in their life journey…

We
are given gifts to share with one another to add value and blessing… skills,
talents, abilities, insight, a servant’s heart of love, joy, peace,
forgiveness, comfort, health, willingness to share, give, grow, shine, a gift
of our true treasure- our time, invested
in another…

Blessed
to Be a Blessing, by His Spirit within and obedience to Him, to His Honor and
Glory… Halleluyah!!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:30 am

"The wealthy know exactly what they want. Not what they need. What they want."

I like that!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 am

Alchemist - And you hold Dinar?

You are attempting to distract from the issue by asking this question and has nothing to do with whether I hold dinar or don't hold dinar. The fact of the matter is, that money has been used as THE MAIN control device to enslave humans on earth.

If you do not understand this fact, it is the reason for the cause of most all of our problems to do with the aspect of money, and why you can never seem to get enough of it, and why you can never manage to keep it when you get it.

By the way, Religion is the other main control device that was used to enslave humans and runs right along side the aspect of money that enslaves the whole planet with fear and the idea of lack that has been manufactured in order to keep all of humanity subjugated in a system of tyranny and economic genocide
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

Enough Jewelz. ENOUGH! This is a thread for those who want to learn how to become wealthy. Show some respect, please. Why not start another thread so that everyone can hear your side. There are those of us who want to learn from one who has done it. Please show some respect in this thread to that end. Please show respect for HezekiaH. We are all well aquainted with your tune.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 am

Jewelz wrote:Alchemist - And you hold Dinar?

By the way, Religion is the other main control device that was used to enslave humans and runs right along side the aspect of money

It is out of love that I do what I do, God loves me, and I love him and others. You cant force love, I chose to do that.I agree with you that some religions do that, the "Christians" were killing the true Christians in the dark ages.
Do you have children or mate? Are you a slave to them as they control everything you do?

Last edited by Azure on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : puctuation)
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:00 am

Alchemist"]Enough Jewelz. ENOUGH! This is a thread for those who want to learn how to become wealthy. Show some respect, please. Why not start another thread so that everyone can hear your side. There are those of us who want to learn from one who has done it. Please show some respect in this thread to that end. Please show respect for HezekiaH. We are all well aquainted with your tune.

Alchemist - Hmm.. It is out of love that we all do what we do. God loves all of Gods creation. False programs have been implanted in our ideology for controlling humanity and all relationships unwittingly. It is no ones fault we have arrived at this place.

We all have been subjected to a nefarious scheme to rule our lives that has been ingrained in the psyche. You cannot sort it our with left brain intellectual information, that is a program to mislead, it requires much more understanding than a fast answer to the grave dilemma we are all faced with than what simple text on a screen can provide.

It seems to me that if there was something you did not happen to like about what I posted in my reply to you that you could have just as easily and conveniently chose to ignore it..

Though you find yourself replying to something that you are apparently not interested in, again? And I don't see where I got in the way and interrupted your public conversation by adding some ideas that you think is a tune we are all well acquainted with? You assume a lot things..

I don't know how you might think you feel you are some authority on what showing respect is and where you come off as the thread police telling me what to do. You might want to get in control of yourself as perhaps all that perceived money you might be getting, is going to your head and creating issues that are starting to surface by telling me what to do..

I am simply contributing my viewpoint to do with the concept of money and wealth and apparently all of a sudden, it does not suit your own idea for free speech

You replied to my post and I responded and apparently you somehow feel the need to control me by telling me what to do, like starting another thread, when this one is not even yours. It appears you don't like truth information from people who are entitled to express themselves related to the topic and issue of money.

Your true wealth comes from within the self and has nothing to do with that fake, fiction, artificial, abstract stuff used for controlling humanity called money, which has divided the world and caused much suffering

Don't ignore it and pretend to be any kind of spiritual with your intellectual knowledge. The law of the universe does not know the difference between a million dollars or one dollar. There is something much greater going on that is keeping everyone from it that is overlooked. The truth of what we are dealing with is just too uncomfortable for most..

You don't need to learn how to become wealthy with worthless paper monopoly money that serves to divide mankind, because when the dinar revalues you will instantly have more than plenty for your so called wealth vision that you are elusively chasing.

With the coming changes to the global financial economic system, all investing concepts will soon cease to be available, because there is so much money that will flood the planet it will not be necessary to plan ahead for unknown and uncertain future survival issues and events that are already paid for. It will no longer be necessary to concern yourself with how to hang onto something when there is plenty. It's called abundance.

So the question is, now that you have all that so called money for your illusion of wealth, what are you going to do to help the world? Instead of trying to accumulate more, when you already have enough?

So how much is enough? How much do you need to do what you need to do, is the question.. When the new system is in place not too long from now, people will not be able to park millions in an account that is just sitting doing nothing, while the world is still suffering, because everyone is afraid to share there millions for unknown future events that will never happen.

There is a whole new paradigm shift happening with our lives and it is starting with the aspect of money, to bring the world out of poverty and manufactured lack. People are not paying attention, because they are made to feel they never have enough, that is what is changing for a new and better world..
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 am

Most of the wealthy people I work with gained their wealth by providing a helpful service. What helpful service can you provide that people will attach value to?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 am

HezekiaH, your ending autograph---
"Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!!"
Money has become the measure of our service to mankind in manners others attach value to.

What if the true treasure is within us? In how we manifest His Presence, Love, Joy, Peace, Forgiveness, Abundance and so much More? We each are uniquely gifted as individuals on a unique Life journey that is also a gift from Him, designed as a process for learning and growth to discern what is most valuable and precious to us.

His Abundance is displayed in creation, heaven and earth declare the Glory of God! Do we have eyes to see, ears to hear how He especially inhabits men, women, children? Created in the image of God is not necessarily a physical likeness, although we are indeed "fearfully and wonderfully made", but rather our ability to also create our thoughts, attitudes and actions that flow from same. He gave us each the freedom to Choose our Life, in which we bear the consequences of our choices according to the wisdom thereof.

Learning to Love and Know Him, and reflecting that Love to Others -- True Wealth

We are each precious in His sight, indeed worth the sacrifice of His only-begotten Son, performed for our Redemption and Restoration of Relationship with Him and each other, Empowered by His Holy Spirit, to His Honor and Glory... Halleluyah!!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 am

Jewelz,

There is a really great thread running about the pros and cons of money. I think your diatribes in this thread are not inline with the spirit of this thread, therefor, I will not respond again to anything you post in this thread, unless it adds to the threads purpose. Thank you Jewelz, for you have actually helped me out in solving a problem that may arise again in the future. All things work for the good of them that love the Lord.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:11 am

Alchemist said (quoting from another great source): All things work for the good of them that love the Lord.

Learning, Growing, Serving, Becoming, Creating... our Life in His image.... to His Honor and Glory... Oh Yes!!

Blessings to All here, In His Holy Name.... Jesus, Yahshua, Redeemer, Lord
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 am

HezekiaH wrote:Most of the wealthy people I work with gained their wealth by providing a helpful service. What helpful service can you provide that people will attach value to?

So, are you saying that money is one tool to create wealth and that wealth has more to do with value than money? In other words, it is all about creating value! What can one offer that will be of value?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

Alchemist said:
In other words, it is all about creating value! What can one offer that will be of value?

Yes, it's believing that success is all about creating value and helping people....like the saying...create value and money will follow.

One simple way is is what HezekiaH mentioned about helping and not asking for anything in return. What you can learn and feel from helping others provides value. It actually feels good when you can help others.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 am

Please Get Rid Of This Topic. Im finding it to be pretty LAME.Come on now is it my business or should I really care about recognizing whos got money or who doesnt..Drop this Thread, its 5 pages long!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm

^
|
|

Misses the whole point of this exercise!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 pm

I use to think I should try and help everybody achieve wealth.
I would go into stores and see people doing 9 to 5 and barely making it day after day and feel so sorry for them. They didn't know any other way.After engaging them in conversation I would suggest some ideas but the concepts were so forgien to them that they told me it would not work.
Lots of people have stopped learning ,reading and even thinking after they leave school.
They went to school to get a good education to a good get a job and when they got the job they stopped learning.Now they are working for money.
You should never work for money.You go to work to learn so that you can let money work for you.
Don't be frustrated by what I say and don't just nod your head in agreement. Say, If a guy like that can do it, then I can do it. There has to be a way and I am going to find it.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole cart..that grocery trip was worthwhile!Very Happy
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Going back to the nude beach allegory. Remember, attention to detail!
If the only difference is how one thinks, what will happen if a poor person starts to think like the wealthy? What will happen?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 pm

The answer to this question answers your question Alchemist!!
There are 3 frogs on a rock at the nude beach one decides to jump off. How many are on the rock?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Alchemist wrote:Going back to the nude beach allegory. Remember, attention to detail!
If the only difference is how one thinks, what will happen if a poor person starts to think like the wealthy? What will happen?

Then...maybe...he will start to emulate the millionaire,thereby performing much better...and will not lose his shirt to the rich guy anymore...after which they can all get dressed and go home,but visit with each over weekends at the nude beach...and lose their shirts together..no? Wink Wink Wink

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 pm

HezekiaH wrote:The answer to this question answers your question Alchemist!!
There are 3 frogs on a rock at the nude beach one decides to jump off. How many are on the rock?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Alchemist wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:The answer to this question answers your question Alchemist!!

What does this mean???

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:51 pm

..who's next?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm

We don't know how many are on the rock. We don't know what the other 2 were thinking.
Your right the one frog decided to jump off but we don't know if he really took any action.
Here's what I have found in helping people think like the wealthy. Some get it right away and can think right and come up with great ideas but they never jump in and swim.
Step One Get your thinking right
Step Two Start building relationships with wealthy people.

Ask yourself this question.Why would someone want a relationship with me? That's a positive question!! What's the value I bring to the table? I am not talking about money.

Alchemist I appreciate your lack of fear in sharing your thoughts.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Dinarstar Love your humor.
Let's find a millionaire at the nude beach who will give you his shirt rather than take yours.That would be someone we can learn from.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 pm

The way I processed the frog / rock analogy is this:
The frog who decided to jump still did not jump, just decided to. I appreciate your comment HezekiaH! If you only knew what I just got myself into - lol!

"Alchemist I appreciate your lack of fear in sharing your thoughts."

I appreciate that. I have on different occasions discussed the concept of fear. Fear is a mind killer.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Actually you are both right.

And Alchemist - Jewelz is still living in this 3rd dimension. He did NOT say that he wasn't included in this money thing. He is just very conscious of a LOT that has been happening on this planet since the time the Annunaki were here and started the Illuminati.

It's best to just be grateful to each other for the knowledge we are sharing.

Now, what is happening - is that because we've all been conditioned to "need" and use money - we are going to be brought out of our stupors by being given more money than we will know what to do with.

Everyone on the planet will have unlimited financial freedom. Because the Galactic Forces are also going to help us line up our DNA - so that we have full consciousness again - everyone will remember how to manifest instantly that which they require.

We will have our replicators in our own homes which will first help us create anything we want - like food and clothing. Believe it or not - we will also have self cleaning houses! Furniture that will meld to the perfect shape for our bodies.

Once we have all this, we will be expressing our artistic natures more.

What will there BE to spend money on? Eventually - virtually - nothing! NO Thing! Not even petrol, because we will all have anti-gravity transportation. We won't need wheels or highways either.

This is NOT a fantasy! Even as recently as the sunken continents of Lemuria and Atlantis. (And believe it or not - Atlantis and Lemuria were recent in the real Story of what has transpired on this precious earth) - we had anti gravity transportation. We did not need rubber tires then.

We are now entering into the Seventh Golden Age. Once we realize that we don't need money anymore - we will not be enslaved by it - though at this time in the 3rd Dimension - we all are still using it.

The IQD is just ONE way that money is being distributed.

Alchemist wrote:
Jewelz wrote:Alchemist - Everything is energy -unfortunately, if you want money, you have to sink down into the lower energies to get it." - FALSE

It is absolutely 100 percent TRUE - the idea of Money is used as the main controlling device to enslave humans on the planet -

And you hold Dinar?
Suspect

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

"We are now entering into the Seventh Golden Age."
Great! I'm a 7D kinda guy any way!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

7D . . . you sho got that right! rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Alchemist wrote:"We are now entering into the Seventh Golden Age."

LOL 🐱 alien :joker: :farao: ☀ :flower:

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:"We are now entering into the Seventh Golden Age."

LOL 🐱 alien :joker: :farao: ☀ :flower:
:farao:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Until this wonderful future comes we still all need to work and live in a world where you need to buy food and health care.
Goldpeg9 are you able to give me some practical advice on how to build wealth and use it in this present age?
What types of principles should be applied that are in agreement with your thinking?
You have posed some thoughts I have never heard before.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 pm

" everyone will remember how to manifest instantly that which they require."

GP,I think what you are saying,according to what you believe,is that it will be a perfect global society?
Technology is advancing so fast right now,and will continue to accelerate breaking into realms beyond my wildest dreams,this is a fact,but it is not this aspect that raises questions for me.
What if there are those who do not want to comply with what is expected of them,and prefer to make other choices,how are they affected by this?
How will they be dealt with?
What if an individual,or group,decide to instantly manifest a situation within which they are able to control everything,perhaps with evil intent?
Who is going to be in charge?
Being a Christian,I already know who is in charge of my life,so what is the plan for all the religions of the world?
Interesting,and thank you. scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm not an expert in this field, however - a couple of things I do know.

Seek honest professional advice and put everything into Trusts. Own nothing and control everything by being the executor of all your trusts.

If anyone you seek advice from is mainly "saving" you $$ with donations to non profits, etc., WALK AWAY from them. A small amound of this is fine, but Not to the extreme as it will be false info, just to get you to pay them your dollars.

This until N.E.S.A.R.A is activated. Then it's clear sailing as there will be NO illegal income tax, more wealth will be available for everyone and there will be very few people who will even need to scam or steal, as they will have more than enough already.

Trust that the right people will be brought into your life (by your higher guides and guardians) at exactly the right moment.

HezekiaH wrote:Until this wonderful future comes we still all need to work and live in a world where you need to buy food and health care.
Goldpeg9 are you able to give me some practical advice on how to build wealth and use it in this present age?
What types of principles should be applied that are in agreement with your thinking?

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

I am familiar with specialized trusts, but no expert. Anything can be pierced. If you are one of the trustees, and they find out, it might be considered personal property. If anyone wishes to hear such a cc, pm me.

GoldPeg9 wrote:I'm not an expert in this field, however - a couple of things I do know.

Seek honest professional advice and put everything into Trusts. Own nothing and control everything by being the executor of all your trusts.

If anyone you seek advice from is mainly "saving" you $$ with donations to non profits, etc., WALK AWAY from them. A small amound of this is fine, but Not to the extreme as it will be false info, just to get you to pay them your dollars.

This until N.E.S.A.R.A is activated. Then it's clear sailing as there will be NO illegal income tax, more wealth will be available for everyone and there will be very few people who will even need to scam or steal, as they will have more than enough already.

Trust that the right people will be brought into your life (by your higher guides and guardians) at exactly the right moment.

HezekiaH wrote:Until this wonderful future comes we still all need to work and live in a world where you need to buy food and health care.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Anyone who is allowed to have a replicator will be trained extensively in it's use.

The Loving Benevolent Galactic Forces (who will be providing these) also are totally empathic and telepathic - and they will never allow anyone to have one of these devices if there is any way that person might even fleetingly think of using it for anything but the highest good.

Everyone will be in "charge" of themselves - as the ONLY law will be the law of LOVE. Universal law is the Law of Love.

If you want to think of it as the only one really in charge is the ONE Universal GOD of all that IS. The ONE God's only law is the law of Love. The ONE God is the Universal God and is also only Love.

There is no such thing as a jealous, prejudice, judgmental, critical, favouring of one people - god.

New government is already standing by to step into the shoes of the Dark controllers. Many of the discordant unelected by the people government "officials" are already removed. There are holograms in their place for people to see, so that they won't become unnerved before they are told via the Emergency Broadcasting System what is really happening in their country.

Many of us were very pleased to see the testing of the EBS on the 9th of November as this was a very good sign of what is to be aired very soon.

Sheesh. There's that SOON word again. 🐱 LOL

dinarstar wrote:" everyone will remember how to manifest instantly that which they require."

GP,I think what you are saying,according to what you believe,is that it will be a perfect global society?
Technology is advancing so fast right now,and will continue to accelerate breaking into realms beyond my wildest dreams,this is a fact,but it is not this aspect that raises questions for me.
What if there are those who do not want to comply with what is expected of them,and prefer to make other choices,how are they affected by this?
How will they be dealt with?
What if an individual,or group,decide to instantly manifest a situation within which they are able to control everything,perhaps with evil intent?
Who is going to be in charge?
Being a Christian,I already know who is in charge of my life,so what is the plan for all the religions of the world?
Interesting,and thank you. scratch

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

I left out - Don't let FEAR get in your way.....

Alchemist wrote:I am familiar with specialized trusts, but no expert. Anything can be pierced. If you are one of the trustees, and they find out, it might be considered personal property. If anyone wishes to hear such a cc, pm me.

GoldPeg9 wrote:I'm not an expert in this field, however - a couple of things I do know.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I have never had a conversation with any wealthy person about a topic like this.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

The wealth of the world is shifting hands. ALL the wealthiest people in the world will now be connected to this. The ones who will now have the most will be the ones who are constructive to all life and will also be the ones who share the most - as well as have involvement in cleaning up this precious earth.

HezekiaH wrote:I have never had a conversation with any wealthy person about a topic like this.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Gold Peg... You hold a beautiful vision. Just wondering if you have read Z. Sitchins work? (he translated many of the old Sumarian texts, which tell a different view of the history of man.)

Also, to understand the various ages of man . . . there is an excellent series... the Pyramid Code... it's on you tube and has about 5 parts.

Again we learn of a different history of the ancient past.... relics left from prior civilizations.

This series tells a great deal about the GOLDEN ages of mankind.

Will really expand your views on things.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

The Pyramid Code - Part 2 RE: Higher degree of technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BQZaYw90A

Many of the Egyptian sites are world heritage sites and access has been
revoked . . . Lots of interesting information....
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

The wealthy are focused.They know what they want and they go out and get it.They have clarity as to why they do things.
To build real wealth you have to know what you want.
So write it down. What is your why and how does what I am presently doing fit in with it?
I have some commitments I have made to help people. This means I have to make over $150,000 before end of the year. That's what I have to make.
So guess how much I am going to make?
How much do you have to make apart from the job? Have you learned to put yourself in a situation where you have to do it and not because your in debt but in order to achieve your dreams and goals.
If you just go to work for money than when you stop working you quit making money.You greatest amount of money will be made apart from the job.

Last edited by HezekiaH on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 pm

HezekiaH said, "You[r] greatest amount of money will be made apart from the job."
For many of us, cognizance of IQD opportunity and realization and belief in its potential, is the single greatest "money generator" we'll aver experience. No job can ever come close to realizing that kind of return. JOB stands for Just Over Broke, never designed to create wealth, because there you're typically working to build another's dream, not your own, being paid just enough to keep your productivity working to make another's dream a reality.

Also, "to achieve your dreams and goals" may not just be for yourself and loved ones, but fulfillling the needs of many in creative manners that don't take just "money", but desire to serve and inspire others to be all God calls them to be, empowering them in many ways, giving Hope and Vision.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Self-made Millionaires in Canada started out as everyday people just
like each one of us.But there is a difference in them and it is found in
3 things.
One, their attitude!!
They have a winning attitude.Millionaires have learned to get rid of the negative beliefs
that held them back.They know what they want out of life and they
believe in themselves.They are willing to spend the time and energy it
takes to achieve wealth.They have goals and they work towards those
goals everyday. Work is not about 9 to 5 for them.
Two,their Beliefs & Behaviours!!
Self-made Millionaires are willing to do what the unsuccessful choose or fail to do.
They invest their time,energy and money even when there is little of it so that they can have success in the future.
Three, their Actions!!
They
know the value of self-discipline in their lives and how to manage
their money.They take responsibility for their actions.They go out and
do it.
Your past actions have lead you to where you are today.
It is not about how much money you make it is about what you do with the money you make.
All
this leads to my final thought. If this RV-RI does not show up for
another 2 years ...how many of us will become millionaires because we
chose not to wait? You can do it.Don't wait.Find your dream and go and
do it!!! Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum