Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

+24
blueeyes
mitkire
rhondak
ADMIN
firecrackerman56
sweetiepie1
GoldPeg9
DinarKC
g a p
happywelshguy
ntvtexan
MidnightRider
1alaskan
reeser
explorerhot
Azure
Len
rick152
doodoo
SEBtopdog
PALMER01
santafe
Alchemist
HezekiaH
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Empty How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Lesson #1
How do you recognize a millionaire on a nude beach?
First clue-It is not by what he or she is wearing!
After there are several answers I will give you another clue!
Have fun and let there real wealth learning begin!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:09 pm

That's tough. The usual accoutrements won't be adorned. So will this person have their fancy towel, $ 300.00 sandals, or is it the drinks he or she orders at the cabana? More likely the answer lies in recognizing some intrinsic factor.

What fun.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Empty Re: How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Alchemist you are good!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:37 pm

So is there an answer or is it more of a koan or an unanswerable ponderance? Would the answer be by how they think?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Hmmmmm.... How about.. is it the attitude they are wearing or the expensive sunglasses??
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:01 pm

You guys are sharp,sharp,sharp.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I would say you will not be able to distinguish between a rich person or a poor person standing on the beach in their birthday suit. All look the same, more or less. And conversation won't help. Just look at all the smart thieves we have seen of late. they could talk you out of your pants, or not.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Let me suggest 3 thongs.No, No, I mean points to consider.
1) The way they talk will display their attitude and show you how they think.
What they talk about.The kind of attitude they display and the way they think will reveal it all and more!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Lesson #2
As you talk to them on the beach.What will your discussion with them reveal about their attitude towards time?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:18 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Let me suggest 3 thongs.No, No, I mean points to consider.
1) The way they talk will display their attitude and show you how they think.
What they talk about.The kind of attitude they display and the way they think will reveal it all and more!!!

Well, that and if one of your nude millionaires is a woman, she'll be wearing gigantic diamond stud earrings. :geek:

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 pm

I know. GOOD TEETH.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Lesson #2
As you talk to them on the beach.What will your discussion with them reveal about their attitude towards time?

OK, so time to get serious. I've never had a conversation with a nude millionaire, but I'd say that unless he/she has inherited the wealth he/she would exude an air of confidence. That person would be focused, and probably be talking about a project currently working on or in the planning stages. They focus on the goal, and then figure out how to get there.

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:35 pm

We have no time. Time is fleeting. We have no time for talking to nude people on the beach. And just how do they know what time it is anyway? Nude means nothing on your body, right? I know, it's daytime. If it was nightime you wouldn't see them to know they were nude, unless you like brushing up against people in the dark.affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:45 pm

PALMER01 wrote:We have no time. Time is fleeting. We have no time for talking to nude people on the beach. And just how do they know what time it is anyway? Nude means nothing on your body, right? I know, it's daytime. If it was nightime you wouldn't see them to know they were nude, unless you like brushing up against people in the dark.affraid

No wonder that car in your avatar picture keeps peeling out. You drop those one-liners, then have to make a fast getaway!

lol!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 pm

HEMI-POWERED. Go SRT8.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:51 pm

That's excellent SEBtopdog!
Yes most wealthy people are confident and that often disturbs the average person.They may see it as arrogance but it is not.
Let me move back to the time concept later.

You raised the issue of what they would be talking about. Current projects,planning stages,goals ... I believe that to be true. Eventually that would have to come out because of their passions.

If they were not wealthy what would they be talking about?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Nascar, or dancing with the stars

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:48 pm

One would likely find these characteristics:
They would not use words specked with self doubt; if, maybe, I'll have to check my finances... etc.

Time would be compartmentalized. If chit-chatting, chit-chatting would happen but when it's time to go that's it. If you do not offer something to the conversation, it won't be long unless it's at dinner together.

They won't make a point of being ostentatious, (usually unless they're new money) but will have items that fit them well, regardless of cost, order what they want without hesitation but are not gluttons.

There is definitely a mindset present, hard to describe, but discernable. Some have a certain sense of arrogance, in others, the boundries they Choose to maintain are mistaken for arrogance. At the same time, you would probably be surprised if you did not realize it. And we're not talking lottery winners here, are we (rhetorical)?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

In most cases along with confidence you would find relaxed and peaceful, at least out in the public front. Behind the scenes , at work all together different...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Let me move back to the time question. I read a statement about 6 years ago that impacted my ability to move from making $65,000 a year to over $1,200,000.

The wealthy plan for 3 generations and the average person plans for Friday night.

Last edited by HezekiaH on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 pm

The butler holding his umbrella, and the maid rubbing the sun oil on him would be a giveaway!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Who needs watches while relaxing or cell phones, but no cell phones at private nudist clubs, right?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Let me move back to the time question. I read a statement about 6 years ago that impacted my ability to move from making $65,000 a year to over $1,200,000.

The wealthy plan for 3 generations and the average person plans for Friday night.

FNE

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:45 pm

maybe depends at what resort they are at some cost way more than normal range for people
I would say demeanor might be the only way and how they talk.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by explorerhot Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

He's guy with the much younger hot naked lady with the diamond navel ring, sitting beside him.

explorerhot

Back to top Go down

Post by reeser Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:33 pm

A millionaire would not be on a nude beach

reeser

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I have seen several millionaire's in the nude, some not so pretty, some not so bad. Don't ask when or where or why, several long stories there.

The difference can be seen in old and new money. Most folks who did not earn the money themselves, are more realxed with it, but some of those don't like the money, most think it is their right to have it.

The new money, there are two types, those who worked very hard over many years, they have no time for folks who they think are lazy. The ones who made it very quick, have no idea how to handle it, and a lot of them lose it and don't worry because they think they can make it again, some can, some don't.

So how do you tell them from anyone else, simple, Attitude

Last edited by 1alaskan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Intelligent people discuss ideas and concepts, not idle gossip. Does not mean they have to be a millionaire.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 pm

They will have wrinkled skin from visiting so many nude beaches moving with the seasons. Highly tanned and wrinkled.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Could also be the one with a great big....................................smile.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 pm

...will not be carrying a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 !
:drunken:

Last edited by ntvtexan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 pm

If it is a couple, they will be easily recognized as it will be an old man with a beautiful young woman. Dead giveaway.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm

explorerhot wrote:He's guy with the much younger hot naked lady with the diamond navel ring, sitting beside him.

that was funny
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 pm

santafe wrote:Intelligent people discuss ideas and concepts, not idle gossip. Does not mean they have to be a millionaire.

I think that the take home lesson is that it is thought process that makes a millionaire. If a person starts out with nil, and uses the principles, they will become wealthy, if that's what their intention is. Not every one wants to be wealthy, many just want to be happy. People might think money brings happiness, but this is not a truth. Anyone can become wealthy, but most that want this are not willing to make the necessary changes and sacrifices. That's just the truth. Intelligence is not necessarily a deciding factor either. It all has to do with highly principled thought and perseverence. Anybody can do it. There are no rich people or poor people at the beach, just nude people, they are equal.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Yes they are all equal at the beach but one of them leaves and has no bills to pay. No one is fighting about not enough money and when it comes to health it's amazing how much stress free health money can buy. There is nothing wrong with money. My friend had to wait 3 weeks for a cancer test in Canada. If he had told me about it we would have had it done in 24 hours across the border.
Most here are about to have lots of money.Many who have not taken the time to change their attitudes towards money will lose most of it. Not through fraud but by just making decisions without the right knowledge and mentors. It's best to take lots of time and learn from our OOM Nude Beach. Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 pm

The size of their brown nosed entourage.

The amount they tip the waiter / waitress, that brings them their cold ones.

They are the only ones that have a Personal Masseuse, right on the beach

bounce

HezekiaH wrote:Lesson #1
How do you recognize a millionaire on a nude beach?
First clue-It is not by what he or she is wearing!
After there are several answers I will give you another clue!
Have fun and let there real wealth learning begin!

Last edited by happywelshguy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Remove all external factors, the answer lies within...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I hear many people say "Money can't buy happiness."
That is not true in my life. I remember the days when I could not pay the bills on time and the companies start to call and I didn't want to answer the phone.I remember when the kids need dental work and their dad could not afford to get it done for them.I remember my stomach getting tied up in knots because we about to go behind on our mortgage payment for the 2nd month.

I remember the neighours taking holidays and my kids says why don't we?
Now skip ahead 3 years. I prepay my natural gas,electric,water bills and home taxes a year in advance. That makes me happy. I love to open those bills each month and see that they owe me money.

My daughter worked at the local store but could never have paid for her college education. Today she has graduated and is working and living debt free. That makes me happy.

My wife buys the clothes she wants and supports missions with thousands of dollars every year and never asks for money because the investments give her that money every month.

I have been able to help lots of people get a second start by using the funds I have to help them.

That makes me happy.

Money will never bring true inner joy and fulfillment but if have enough to look after the externals it will give you more time to focus on the internals.

Last edited by HezekiaH on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 pm

maybe there are some more words we need to add to the "happiness",
contentment and peace inner peace only comes from God and your relation to Him.
I Have next to nothing but I'm Thankful that I have my health,being content and holding on to peace I would say has been the most difficult journey for me.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g a p Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDVZoUUZtWg&feature=player_embedded

Happiness IS ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeXhMS3ipio

g a p

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:01 am

Being broke and not able to care for one's self and family is certainly not balance either. I do not disagree with you HezekiaH. It makes me happy that you are in a position to help others.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 am

there's been some really great comments made on this thread.

Nice to get everyone thinking about what's important in life and what it takes to function financially!!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

How to recognize wealthy people.? Lesson#1 Empty some reading sent by our oregon group

Post by Azure Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 am

http://www.morethanmoney.org/

---000---
just a few stories to wet your appetite.

“Who Knows You're Not Rich (Anymore)?”
http://www.morethanmoney.org/article...re_275#content

“Public or Private?”
http://www.morethanmoney.org/article...te_271#content

“Privacy vs. Secrecy”
http://www.morethanmoney.org/article...ontent“Privacy vs. Secrecy”

“When Being Private is Not an Option”
http://www.morethanmoney.org/article...on_267#content

“Pros and Cons of Giving Publicly vs. Giving Anonymously”
http://www.morethanmoney.org/article...ly_262#content

Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:53 am

I would like to add, that what ever one decides to do, a good mentor who has accomplished what you seek to do is so important. Master minding is also valuable as a tool among peers. This is mentioned in "think and grow rich" which can be downloaded for free.

We are at an energetic transition. We need to start utilizing, each, our talents to help ourselves and each other if we choose. With regards to the constant regurgitation of intel which so many still find time to put various energies into, could our energies be used for a higher cause.

We have a bunch of brilliant and heartstrong individuals that may be up for the challenge. What would happen if we tried something different? How can we step it up a notch and go into create mode? Just offering thought to see what comes back. We shall see.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:23 am

Alchemist not sure what you are looking for.....
I know in my case after going thru extreme financial difficulty I can feel for those going thru the same thing, giving to relieve suffering would be most rewarding. I also believe that we a limited (window)of time to put the funds to helping those that dont know Christ in other lands, to know Him, it is not my money it is a gift and I need to be a good steward not a be prodigal son. I also think that wealth is a greater test than poverty, and that any character flaws can become an issue in your life, it is so easy to lose your vision and go astray, do we have the fortitude? Evil forces would love to use you to the destruction of your self and others,we need to always remember where we came from, for me this will be a very prayerful event in my life,as Solomon prayed right after he became king,being he was every wealthy and learned folly Ecclesiastes would be a good place to start. God will have new Job for me to do.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 am

I'm not really thinking about putting out money or after the rv, I'm talking the now, with what we already have. I am not looking for any particular thing. Perhaps it is just a shift in attitude on the board. It really is a very open ended question.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:33 am

How can we help each other better?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:31 am

Alchemist
Maybe you could lead us in a book study related to "How to handle wealth."As you bring out the main points the rest of us could add personal experiences and also acknowlegde our areas of failure so others can learn from them.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 am

HezekiaH wrote:Alchemist
Maybe you could lead us in a book study related to "How to handle wealth."As you bring out the main points the rest of us could add personal experiences and also acknowlegde our areas of failure so others can learn from them.

I think that you might be better suited for that one.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Alchemist Let's give this time and see if something births up.

Azure I quote you here.

"I also think that wealth is a greater test than poverty, and that any
character flaws can become an issue in your life, it is so easy to lose
your vision and go astray, do we have the fortitude?"

I have found the lack of finances a greater struggle than having millions of dollars.When I did not have money the temptation to be bitter or to resent others success was there.There was the envy and disappointment that I could not have or do the things they did.

Now that I have money, I don't want those things. I don't need them. I believe having wealth causes in a greater way the true character that is already in me to be revealed.I thought having a fancy sports car would show everyone that I was a success. By the time that I had made enough money to buy that I no longer needed it. I had comes to the reality that I was a success without those things. So when I paid cash for that car that would hit 60 miles an hour in 4 seconds it was no longer about success but the joy of driving that car.

On Vision, it was because of a clear vision that was not on money but changing lives that cause me to receive wealth from others.You are right it has to be a growing vision or you will lose your way.

You will notice at the bottom of every post I have written.
Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!
It is never about the money but what you do with it.
The wealthy plan for 3 generations. How will you be spending your money 100 years from now. You cannot take it with you but no one said you can arrange for how it will be spent when your gone.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum