Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Dealer or Bank? Can Someone Put This To Rest?

+11
1alaskan
SEBtopdog
PALMER01
ECOE
Kevind53
happywelshguy
HezekiaH
dinarstar
7freemom
therealbutterfly
MidnightRider
15 posters

Go down

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Empty Dealer or Bank? Can Someone Put This To Rest?

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

Let me clarify before pontificating, "when" the RV happens.

There is so much on the sites about cashing in at banks versus dealers and that the banks will have to be negotiated with for a rate.

To my knowledge, more than one dealer has stated they will pay the CBI rate and we just pay them a flat fee. That seems like a no brainer rather than dealing with a bank, their spread and shenanigans . But is it?

With that being said, why is there so much out there coming from some"gurus," not all, stating they are staying away from the dealers and using the bank. Why this change of process in the last couple of months.

The only reason I can think of is, and I am not one of these that has accused people of being pumpers, these few gurus that own websites may be lobbying for a "concession" from the dealers to swing the multitude back to cashing out with a dealer. Another consideration may be time factors with some people who are between a rock and a hard place financially and the banks are more convenient and accessible. Other than this, I do not see why, if we must go thru this negotiating process with banks, why not just use a dealer if we are not pressed for time. We are surely exercising patience now so if not under pressure of whatever that might be, why not just cash out with a dealer? We are talking money here and and if we can realize even $..25 more per dinar by using a dealer, why not?

Are there some legal/tax issues that have scared people away from the dealers? Is it more propaganda being pushed on us so the banks, government can profit?

Hoping someone in the know can enlighten us as there has definitely been a change of heart in the cashing out process.

Thanks in advance and God Bless everyone on this Thanksgiving day and remember who has granted us the freedoms we have. God the Father first and then our veterans.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Empty Re: Dealer or Bank? Can Someone Put This To Rest?

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 am

Well for one, you can negotiate with the bank and get more than just no spread, but rather great deals in investing and other products at the bank. If you have noticed, the banks have better prices now on the sale of the dinar, so they will also be just as competitive with exchanging back. They want your money, so they will make it worth your while. If you think its a 'hassle' to negotiate the best deal for you, then thats on you. Personally, I am not at all upset if I have to work a bit to get the best deal since this is MY money and I want the absolute best deal I can get with it. I am not at all concerned that a bank will be more expensive than a dealer, to me, I know that I will get a better deal at the BANK.

Secondly, I feel safe with the bank since they have safeguards in place for my protection. Do you know who is handling your personal information at one of the temporary offices opened up for the dealers? Many of those offices for one particular dealer are being handled by site owners. Do you trust those people with your signature, soc sec #, bank acct, home address and everything else? NOT ME!

Thirdly, what if the dealer is being watched? What if they have thier funds frozen and then it all of a sudden tracks back to you and they freeze yours? Call me paranoid but I am looking for the cleanest and easiest way to get my money and to ME, thats the banks.

IF you dont want to do the work on negotiating, why not hold off a few days and see what deals are posted. There will be tons of bank deals posted for everyone to use. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Empty Re: Dealer or Bank? Can Someone Put This To Rest?

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks Butterfly, all valid and thought provoking points. That is the kind of input I am looking for. I am not too lazy to negotiate, just looking for the least hassle with the same results. The bank perks you mentioned are definitely a reason to cash out with banks.

I purchased some thru dealers and banks and I got the best price at banks but purchased from a dealer due to an out of town circumstance. The dealer I did purchase from, I would not give him another cent of my money anyway, because I feel he took center stage in taking advantage of a purported dinar shortage and was first to increase the prices and other dealers followed suit. With that being said, I would cash out with another dealer if I cannot get a good deal at the bank. I truly hope the banks will offer good deals because that will be much more convenient.

Thanks again for your input and God Bless!
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 pm

I do NOT trust banks at all! Did you know that when you open an account with your unqualified “signature” on their application (contract), any deposit goes into their general fund and is subject to unlawful confiscation by IRS, a “court order” (even a void and unlawful one proven by verified recorded evidence), or perhaps another manner (bank failure?) without your consent (you’ve already given them your consent with your signature on the application for the account to act as agent for you)??

I highly recommend you check the thread here entitled The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible in which you’ll receive referenced information extremely valuable to you. My posts there will also lead you to other significant “lawful money” information that can impact our nation as well as yourselves, in manners you may not imagine now.

Many others here also have wisdom in this realm and I’m continually learning and growing from the forum here, for which I’m truly thankful.

Blessings to ALL here this glorious day of Thanksgiving, as we remember the Giver of all good Gifts and praise Him for same!

In His Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Joy, Abundance and so much More… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Thats fine and dandy 7freemom, but you have to put your money someplace, whether its at the bank directly or fromt he dealer then to the bank. UNLESS you are going off shore. So you have to trust them at some point if you plan on exchanging your dinar for dollars. Just sayin.....

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Dearler or bank? which is it, that depends on the rates between the two and what the bank is willing to do and that will depend upon your negotiation abilities. Show the bank the rate the dealers are willing to give with the flat fees and if the bank is willing, then you have a choice, which is faster is also something you may want to consider as to your needs. In my opinion and if the bank is willing to give me the CBI rate with a flat $150 fee and can verify the dianrs right there, so as to curve a rip off, then I will go with the bank, because then our UST benefits more than going through a dealer who will send the dinar back to Iraq with no benefit to America, with exception to the taxes. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 pm

You CAN deal with the bank more on YOUR TERMS instead of theirs, if you know how... check it out, then decide....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Well for one, you can negotiate with the bank and get more than just no spread, but rather great deals in investing and other products at the bank. If you have noticed, the banks have better prices now on the sale of the dinar, so they will also be just as competitive with exchanging back. They want your money, so they will make it worth your while. If you think its a 'hassle' to negotiate the best deal for you, then thats on you. Personally, I am not at all upset if I have to work a bit to get the best deal since this is MY money and I want the absolute best deal I can get with it. I am not at all concerned that a bank will be more expensive than a dealer, to me, I know that I will get a better deal at the BANK.

Secondly, I feel safe with the bank since they have safeguards in place for my protection. Do you know who is handling your personal information at one of the temporary offices opened up for the dealers? Many of those offices for one particular dealer are being handled by site owners. Do you trust those people with your signature, soc sec #, bank acct, home address and everything else? NOT ME!

Thirdly, what if the dealer is being watched? What if they have thier funds frozen and then it all of a sudden tracks back to you and they freeze yours? Call me paranoid but I am looking for the cleanest and easiest way to get my money and to ME, thats the banks.

IF you dont want to do the work on negotiating, why not hold off a few days and see what deals are posted. There will be tons of bank deals posted for everyone to use. JMHO

Your last paragraph is key for me,there is going to be a TON of info posted,with folk sharing their experiences both at the banks and the dealers.
I am going to use that to help me through the cash-in process.
I was at first leaning toward the dealer option,but now a smaller cash-in with a bank will be first order of business,immediately followed
some DEEP BREATHING (or should I say "CATCHING MY BREATH!") when I see the exchange,a cup of coffee at home,and back onto this site to read,read and read some more before taking the next step,then party time
ohhhh HAPPINESS!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 pm

In Canada I don't know if we even have that option at the moment. We will probably have to wait and see. Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 pm

There is also a concern that when using a Dealer, that you know little about, there may be a serious concern, in "Reverse Funding," of your capital.

In other words the following "MAY" Happen.

While at the "Cash In," location of a Dealer, you provide the required info for the Dealer to do a "Wire Tranfer" to your account. You verify that the funds have been deposited into your account and all is well and you leave the "Cash In" location.

Without you knowledge, a "Reverse Transfer" could occurr, transfering the money back into the Dealers account. This would be done using the personal information you provided.

This "MAY" or, May Not Occurr."

In such a scenario I would open a 2nd account and instruct my Private Banker, that the moment the funds are confirmed into my account, they are "IMMEDIATELY" transfered into my 2nd account, that I opened for this particular scenario.

I am also Canadian and I shall be examining different scenarios, before making a final decision on the most appropriate manner to obtain the "Best Deal Possible," that is also "Safe and Fully Protects My Money."

bounce

MidnightRider wrote:Let me clarify before pontificating, "when" the RV happens.

There is so much on the sites about cashing in at banks versus dealers and that the banks will have to be negotiated with for a rate.

To my knowledge, more than one dealer has stated they will pay the CBI rate and we just pay them a flat fee. That seems like a no brainer rather than dealing with a bank, their spread and shenanigans . But is it?

With that being said, why is there so much out there coming from some"gurus," not all, stating they are staying away from the dealers and using the bank. Why this change of process in the last couple of months.

The only reason I can think of is, and I am not one of these that has accused people of being pumpers, these few gurus that own websites may be lobbying for a "concession" from the dealers to swing the multitude back to cashing out with a dealer. Another consideration may be time factors with some people who are between a rock and a hard place financially and the banks are more convenient and accessible. Other than this, I do not see why, if we must go thru this negotiating process with banks, why not just use a dealer if we are not pressed for time. We are surely exercising patience now so if not under pressure of whatever that might be, why not just cash out with a dealer? We are talking money here and and if we can realize even $..25 more per dinar by using a dealer, why not?

Are there some legal/tax issues that have scared people away from the dealers? Is it more propaganda being pushed on us so the banks, government can profit?

Hoping someone in the know can enlighten us as there has definitely been a change of heart in the cashing out process.

Thanks in advance and God Bless everyone on this Thanksgiving day and remember who has granted us the freedoms we have. God the Father first and then our veterans.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Still wrestling with this myself ... as AJ already observed rates will play big in the final decision, but good valid points all around. I do day to day banking with a small local credit union, and IF I can do the exchange there, I would, even if I get a little less. Just would rather do business with people I know and trust.

I also have an account with a large commercial bank, and they would likely be my second choice. Not one of the big 8 but pretty big ... of course I don't know everyone, but the I know the folks in the branch I use -- went to school with one, another was in my brothers class ... you get the idea.

All other things being more or less equal, a broker, probably the one I purchased them through, would be my third choice. There are two reasons for that, it will necessitate a wire transfer which I would like to avoid, and I really don't know them form Adam. I'm sure they are legit and all, but I much prefer to do business with someone I know.

Just my 2cents worth

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? 2805820865  Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? 2805820865  Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? 2805820865  Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Agreed, ECOE!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

ECOE, whichever way you plan to cash our dinar, banks or dealers -- If the amount of your dinar investment warrants it, you might want to consider hiring a Brinks truck/drivers to keep both your investment and your person safe.

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Dealer or Bank?  Can Someone Put This To Rest? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:56 pm

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 pm

There is also a concern that when using a Dealer, that you know little about, there may be a serious concern, in "Reverse Funding," of your capital.

In other words the following "MAY" Happen.

While at the "Cash In," location of a Dealer, you provide the required info for the Dealer to do a "Wire Tranfer" to your account. You verify that the funds have been deposited into your account and all is well and you leave the "Cash In" location.

Without you knowledge, a "Reverse Transfer" could occurr, transfering the money back into the Dealers account. This would be done using the personal information you provided.

This "MAY" or, May Not Occurr."

In such a scenario I would open a 2nd account and instruct my Private Banker, that the moment the funds are confirmed into my account, they are "IMMEDIATELY" transfered into my 2nd account, that I opened for this particular scenario.

I am also Canadian and I shall be examining different scenarios, before making a final decision on the most appropriate manner to obtain the "Best Deal Possible," that is also "Safe and Fully Protects My Money."

Our Welsh friend is very right, something just like this just happened in Alaska with the Permanent Fund payouts.

http://juneauempire.com/state/2011-10-17/pfd-applicants-state-banks-struggle-sort-out-overpayments

http://juneauempire.com/state/2011-10-14/pfds-given-then-taken-away

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Ali at Dinar trade .... Got the aye o.k. .... to create a Dinar Bank !!

this established with IRAQ

but i agree with TheRealButterfly

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarstars Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 am

At Dinar Recaps, we get this question asked to us almost everyday.

The short answer is, it depends on YOUR situation and circumstances. And everyone is different. And UNTIL a RV actually happens, and we know the rate, and any rules or restrictions (doubtful) the Iraqi and/or US (or whatever country YOU live in) govt. places EVERYTHING is pure speculation.

Here are a few variables that possibly could effect where you might cash in.

Do you have 100K, 1 million, 10 million, or 100 millions?

Do you have a major bank (or a dealer locations within driving distance. Some might feel comfortable driving 5 hours with a large sum of money themselves, where as others might only be comfortable driving 10 minutes.

Where are your dinars now? Are they at home in a safe, or are they already located in a bank safety box at a branch of a large bank.

How many large (potential cash in) banks are within lets say a 5 (10, 25, 100) mile distance where you are located? Some people like myself have 6-8 different bank companies within a short distance. Where other people might have lets say 1 major bank in a 10 mile radius.

Do you have trusted people you can go as a group with? Or will you need to hire security to escort you or hire a company such as Brinks to deliver your Dinars to your cash in location.

What the Dinar rate comes in at? Your strategies might change if it comes at a dime, a dollar, or lets say $5.00.

Are you in a rush to cash in ASAP, or are you going to set up trusts, speak to attorneys, and tax professionals before you cash in?

Will the dealers actually have the "CBI Rate" and will banks match or come VERY close to it?

What other additional incentives will a bank offer you? Again, this can vary greatly depending on how much Dinar you will be exchanging.

At Dinar Recaps, we will be posting the exchange stories that are posted on the forums that stay open after a RV. This will be very important to give people an idea what is available that you might not have thought of.

But most important, EVERYONE should decide on THEIR OWN circumstances what is best for them.

Dinarstars
Dinar Recaps

Visit www.DinarRecaps.com to signup for our FREE 3 times a day Recap Newsletter and Twitter tweets.
Dinarstars
Dinarstars

http://www.DinarRecaps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlessedNow Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:21 am

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness...and everything

else will be added, i.e., ask God and the Holy Spirit will lead you.

The gurus may just be attempting to help us by saying "go to the banks",

since they say that the number of dinar holders doubled in the past 90 days.

Go figure - 3.5 million and now 7 million dinar holders. We have a lot more

banks than dinar dealers. And, where God guides ...he provides...(that even

includes your safety). Selah

BlessedNow

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks, BlessedNow, for the excellent perspective on Who holds our safety and security in His Hands; if we are His representing His interests in how these blessings are used, to His Honor and Glory, we can count on His Security Team's protection and guidance. I don't believe it gets any better than that!!

Lord, give us eyes to see, Those who are with us are greater than those with them. (Elijah's servant episode of battle, if my recollection is correct)

That said, I'm most appreciative for ALL ideas and perspectives shared here. Taking responsibility for what we've been entrusted with, I believe it prudent to go with one or more others, "where two are more are gathered... I AM in their midst....", who also believe in second amendment liberty, as witnesses to the process, if nothing else. This whole process is a learning and growth opportunity, augmented by other's involvement and participation, as part of our Life Journey. If we were aware of other dinarians in our local areas, we could do this for one another, and also perhaps have opportunity to find like-minded folks with similar aspirations or ideas with what we wish to accomplish with our blessings....

This could actually be a "greater " blessing, as RELATIONSHIPS that honor Him, are so much more significant than the material...

When we join together in righteous purpose, so much more can be accomplished than as isolated individuals.

Blessings to ALL as we walk in obedience to His principles and calling...

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance and so much More, all Gifts from Him, to His Honor and Glory...... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlessedNow Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 pm

7Freemom - You have given words of wisdom by the Holy Ghost.

Amen...Amen...and Amen!!! Thank you.

BlessedNow

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 pm

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"Dealer or Bank? Can Someone Put This To Rest?"

Just as many answers to this question and there is as to Rate/Date, it seems.

We will just have to wait and see

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 pm

i'll bet the banks are more interested in having your deposits than in making lots of money off the exchange.then as aj said there is always the patriotic factor of helping the good old usa by sending your dinars back through the ust.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:17 pm

madaussie wrote:i'll bet the banks are more interested in having your deposits than in making lots of money off the exchange.then as aj said there is always the patriotic factor of helping the good old usa by sending your dinars back through the ust.

And that is why some folks think that banks will jump on the bandwagon once it RV's, no matter what they say about it now.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum