Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
God Calling, edited by A.J. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

God Calling, edited by A.J.

2 posters

Go down

God Calling, edited by A.J. Empty God Calling, edited by A.J.

Post by 7freemom Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 am

God Calling edited by A.J. Russell on behalf of Two Listeners

“Earth’s Furies November 23 In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer! I have overcome the world.—John xvi.33.

Then you may ask why have you, My children, to have tribulation if I have overcome the world.

My overcoming was never, you know, for Myself, but for you, for My children. Each temptation, each difficulty, I overcame as is presented itself.

The powers of evil were strained to their utmost to devise means to break Me. They failed, but how they failed was known only to Me, and to My Father, who could read My undaunted Spirit. The world, even My own followers, would see a Lost Cause. Reviled, spat upon, scourged, they would deem Me conquered. How could they know My Spirit was free, unbroken, unharmed?

And so, as I had come to show man God, I must show him God unconquered, unharmed, untouched by evil and its power. Man could not see My Spirit untouched, risen above these earth furies and hates, into the Secret Place of the Father. But man could see My Risen Body, and learn by that, that even the last attempt of man had been powerless to touch Me.

Take heart from that, for you must share My tribulations. If evil is to leave you unchallenged you must be evil. If evil challenges you, if trials press sore, it is because you are on My side, and, as My friends, exposed to the hate of evil.

But be of good cheer. You walk with Me. I conquered evil at every point, only man could only see it proved beyond all doubt when I rose from the dead. And in My conquering Power you walk unharmed to-day.”

This well-worn volume was published in U.S.A., 1945 by DODD, MEAD AND COMPANY, Inc. Twenty-second printing. It has inspired me for many years on a daily basis. The Two Listeners were English women who elected to remain anonymous about eighty years ago “… poor, brave women… courageously fighting against sickness and penury … one… even longed to be quit of this… world… then He comes… cheers … inspires … promises … rallies them …”
If Two Agree

If two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name there am I in the midst of them.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

God Calling, edited by A.J. Empty Re: God Calling, edited by A.J.

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks, I needed that reminder, feeling better...
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

God Calling, edited by A.J. Empty Re: God Calling, edited by A.J.

Post by 7freemom Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 pm

pgo, So glad it ministered to you!! Blessings 2U and ALL here!!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum