Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V ING THE DINAR !!!!

+5
therealbutterfly
godsfool713
Najm93
CaptnJerry
Just Da Truth
9 posters

Go down

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Empty CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V ING THE DINAR !!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZPJtNKg2MU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6XBUO8VFk
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Empty Re: CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V ING THE DINAR !!!!

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:30 am

Just Da Truth wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZPJtNKg2MU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6XBUO8VFk

Thanks, but both are old news articles... Both are talking re-denomination

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Empty Re: CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V ING THE DINAR !!!!

Post by Najm93 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 am

What was the point of showing two OLD youtube clips....THIS ISNT NEWS!!!!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

Guys please do not scold the messenger, even if its old, by the way its not that old (11/11/11) for the first one. China has been pushing the cart, so to speak. China is heavily invested in the IQD, like many countries and China knows that when this RV?RI happens, it's being used as leverage by China, the US will pay off her debt to China, And China will start to be paid for the investment they have ongoing in Iraq. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

Thanks for the clips !!

they are proof , and many countries are looking and waiting :face:

and these evil people are holding it up

BECAUSE WE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO STRIP US OF EVERYTHING!!

THEY DID NOT EXPECT , THE DINAR WORLD WOULD BE THIS BIG!!

HAVE PATIENCE!! AND THOSE IN NEED NOW , MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND SO IS YAH!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 am

Sorry if my post came across as griping... Just that I had seen the first video about a month or so ago and the second one, not sure when it aired, but was just pointing out that they were giving the many year re-denomination story.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 am

Revalue and Re-denomination are two completely different things.... The first we want, the second we dont.......

CHINA NEWS SAYS' IRAQ R.V  ING  THE DINAR !!!!  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Revalue and Re-denomination are two completely different things.... The first we want, the second we dont.......

Depends upon the re-demonition, if it is for making change at the shopping place and the Revalue is high, re-denomination with lower notes is a must. Hard to make change for a 250 note for a coke that costs 50 cents. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Revalue and Re-denomination are two completely different things.... The first we want, the second we dont.......

Depends upon the re-demonition, if it is for making change at the shopping place and the Revalue is high, re-denomination with lower notes is a must. Hard to make change for a 250 note for a coke that costs 50 cents. AJ

In a redenomination, the 250 note becomes a .25 note. OR, you would jsut use 2 250 notes to buy that same can of coke. Since both notes are used at the same time. Prices would be shown with the old price and the new price with the new notes.

In a revalue, you dont redenominate, you just introduce new, smaller notes.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Go rv or ri.

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Were any of those in chinese? Were they even from CHINA?

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Folks,

If two weeks is old, I'm in trouble.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

In a redenomination, the 250 note becomes a .25 note. OR, you would jsut use 2 250 notes to buy that same can of coke. Since both notes are used at the same time. Prices would be shown with the old price and the new price with the new notes.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

openmind wrote

therealbutterfly wrote:

AJAnderson wrote:

therealbutterfly wrote:
Revalue and Re-denomination are two completely different things.... The first we want, the second we dont.......

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum