Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done...

+6
HezekiaH
DevaronDLH
Rockin'RV
pgo
wes
zerhourwriter
10 posters

Go down

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... Empty Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done...

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 am

http://news.ino.com/headlines/?newsid=112320110019

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... Empty Re: Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done...

Post by wes Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

Thx zerhourwriter. Now if they (Iraq) can just get these items done. They have a hard time agreeing on anything. Still not a complete gov't 11 MONTHS after Maliki was given the nod. And that nod was given 9 MONTHS AFTER their elections. Geez. But maybe they'll get this done.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... Empty Re: Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done...

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am

That has been a constant throughout all this. Do wish they'd 'get er done!'
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin'RV Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm

This is what we need! Get'er done already!!

Rockin'RV

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm

It seems amazing to me that people interested in the Iraq news do not actually read the articles that come out of that country... The ERBIL agreement was a done deal way back in May of this year... the only thing they are doing with it now is to make amendments to it. this is a process that will probably go on for years as they find new oil fields and new sources of wealth, and more people who want to have a share of the pie.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:It seems amazing to me that people interested in the Iraq news do not actually read the articles that come out of that country... The ERBIL agreement was a done deal way back in May of this year... the only thing they are doing with it now is to make amendments to it. this is a process that will probably go on for years as they find new oil fields and new sources of wealth, and more people who want to have a share of the pie.

Go rv! :nono:

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 pm

I find the Erbil, and other aspects of Iraqi news hard to decipher at times... it's done...not done, done deal... nooope, not done...just me sayin'....
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Punisher Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 3079029344

I love that no guy!!! Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 927261665

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 pm

like shabs has said many times no hcl no erbil no 3 stugges no rv the problem is m and iran do not want this to happen plain and simple so i really hve a great laugh when the so clled gurus say tommorow so until this happens no rv so do not hold your breath waiting for the expertsto say anysecond the good thing iraq wants out of chap 7 the us holds the key o said you rv we get you out he is not stalling it is to his favor to rv the experts use him as a scape goat to cover the bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done..."

Only if you want the IQD to revale

DevaronDLH wrote:It seems amazing to me that people interested in the Iraq news do not actually read the articles that come out of that country... The ERBIL agreement was a done deal way back in May of this year... the only thing they are doing with it now is to make amendments to it. this is a process that will probably go on for years as they find new oil fields and new sources of wealth, and more people who want to have a share of the pie.

I think the Erbill was agreed on in Decemeber 2010, but the hold up is it's implementation. Which Maliki has/is been holding that up.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I do and have read those CONFLICTING articles. Some say the HCL is done. Some say not.

But if it is "done" then explain why the American Government warned Exxon not to make agreements with Iraq until they finish figuring out the oil revenue sharing for the people of IRAQ (i.e. Both the HCL (for Iraqi Provinces) and Erbil Agreement (for the Kurds))

And they have yet to implement the Erbil Agreement. Since the Kurds made deals with France and China, the Agreement would have made those deals void. And that problem was as recent as October, according to "news that come out of that country".

So maybe you should read more instead of insulting people.

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 pm

HCL asnd the ERBIL agreement are two different things... and as I said, the erbuil is an "Agreement" and contract among people and corporations that can, will and does change almost daily. The ERBIL agreement was signed in May. Sorry if you can't understand that. It wa signed in May 2011. Go and reread the articles , from Iraq and you will see was done.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 pm

The Erbil Agreement is an Agreement between the GOI and the KRG.

Its not between people and cooperations.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 pm

HCL (hydro carbon law) is a revenue sharing program that is designed something like Norway's and Alaska's. It puts some of the petrol dollars into a fund for payments to the average Iraq.

Erbil, Is a power sharing agreement within the GOI.

Date of signing does not matter if they are not implemented by the GOI as a whole, including Maliki

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 pm

1alaskan you are correct.

What confuses most people is how different the way of life for people in the Middle East are.

Even though the Kurds technically live in Iraq and are part of the GOI, the Kurds are proud people and maintain a sense of independence from Iraqis. This has caused much problems which is why something like the Erbil agreement is needed.

Just think of how America would be if the south won the Civil War. The rest of the world would still consider the south as part of America and the North and the South would work together for each others benefit, but at times there would be major cooperation issues that would need to be worked out.

That is exactly how it is in Iraq (except there was never a war that separated the Kurds from the rest of Iraq, they naturally grew apart. Much of that was spurred during Saddam's reign. Saddam didn't even go out of his way to control the Kurds. And the Kurds did not need much of anything Saddam brought to the "table")

But now that Iraq has been concurred by America, the wealth of the Kurds is too much to pass on. And Iraq would be stronger if the Kurds would join in cooperation with the rest of Iraq.

But the Kurds have there own "government" the KRG. A little similar to the Hezhollah. A sort of official/unofficial government.
Very different from what we are used to.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

A great way to put it.

Most folks have forgotten how Saddam gassed the Kurds back in 1988, killing about 5,000 people, the Kurds have not forgotten, they will hold out for all they can get during this reconstruction of Iraq. They have even threatened to separate and becomce their own country in the past.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Yes they did.

The Erbil Agreement problems provoked them to threaten it again, just a few weeks ago. I posted the link and got bashed for it. lol Rolling Eyes

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:Yes they did.

The Erbil Agreement problems provoked them to threaten it again, just a few weeks ago. I posted the link and got bashed for it. lol Rolling Eyes

You should not be bashed for posting news, Good or BAD, news is just that news.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 pm

1alaskan wrote:A great way to put it.

Most folks have forgotten how Saddam gassed the Kurds back in 1988, killing about 5,000 people, the Kurds have not forgotten, they will hold out for all they can get during this reconstruction of Iraq. They have even threatened to separate and becomce their own country in the past.

You took the words right out of my mouth ... Saddam did not go out of his way to control them, he was more interested in eliminating them. The atrocities he committed against them and anyone else who opposed him were horrific. The Kurd have not fogotten, nor have they forgotten that virtually no one came to their aid. From what I have read and seen, they don't trust outsiders, and they trust other Iraqis even less. (I don't blame them.)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 2805820865  Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 2805820865  Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 2805820865  Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:49 pm

HCL and Erbal will be good, but now I lost my dog, come RV, come RV, where are you hidding, come RV.

Back to top Go down

Looks like Everyone wants the HCL and Erbil Agreements done... Empty HCL

Post by bigcitybob Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm

AJAnderson wrote:HCL and Erbal will be good, but now I lost my dog, come RV, come RV, where are you hidding, come RV.

HCL AND ERBIL ARE DONE BUT NOT VOTED ON..THEY VOTE ON THURSDAYS..TOMORROW WILL BE A VOTE.

IF VOTED THEY WILL NOT RV ON A WEEKEND . TOO MUCH CONFUSION. THEY WILL ON A SUNDAY AND ANNOUNCE ON MONDAY FOR BANKS TO RECEIVE INFORMATION.
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:48 pm

I also want to add that along with the 5,000 Kurds Saddam killed, the total estimate is something over 400,000 Iraqi's dead or missing during the time he was in power.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum