Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Dinar Gurus

+5
crisisdoc
sandwedge
cep
madaussie
gray
9 posters

Go down

Dinar Gurus Empty Dinar Gurus

Post by gray Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:58 pm

I keep wondering where you all get this so called intel. You start by saying it is going to revalue next week, then as the week progresses you change the date. The ones I like the most is about not being able to tell us anything because they don't want the black suvs in there front door. The best one I have heard this week is, It will revalue Thursday, if not there is next Thursday. This has been going on for months. I know you will kick me for this but I had to say something. I would like for once to hear the truth. What is really going on? Can anyone answer? I'm not trying to bash anyone. I would really like to know something positive without them taking it back the next hour or day. Also why do you always rerun the post with a different date on them. They are the same ones that run before.
Gray

gray

Back to top Go down

Dinar Gurus Empty Re: Dinar Gurus

Post by madaussie Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 pm

i think that maybe the cia would be able to find out if they wanted to and they work for the people---right? so maybe we should ask them,now who do i know that works in the cia hmmmmmmmmmm.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by cep Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

gray wrote:I keep wondering where you all get this so called intel. You start by saying it is going to revalue next week, then as the week progresses you change the date. The ones I like the most is about not being able to tell us anything because they don't want the black suvs in there front door. The best one I have heard this week is, It will revalue Thursday, if not there is next Thursday. This has been going on for months. I know you will kick me for this but I had to say something. I would like for once to hear the truth. What is really going on? Can anyone answer? I'm not trying to bash anyone. I would really like to know something positive without them taking it back the next hour or day. Also why do you always rerun the post with a different date on them. They are the same ones that run before.
Gray

I would recommend you go get YOUR OWN intel and don't come here to read what others have to say, then let us know how that works out. Just sayin

cep

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

gray wrote:I keep wondering where you all get this so called intel. You start by saying it is going to revalue next week, then as the week progresses you change the date. The ones I like the most is about not being able to tell us anything because they don't want the black suvs in there front door. The best one I have heard this week is, It will revalue Thursday, if not there is next Thursday. This has been going on for months. I know you will kick me for this but I had to say something. I would like for once to hear the truth. What is really going on? Can anyone answer? I'm not trying to bash anyone. I would really like to know something positive without them taking it back the next hour or day. Also why do you always rerun the post with a different date on them. They are the same ones that run before.
Gray

Many of with you in what you say. If you were to ask the gurus for the truth, you will get this simple answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

There is a vast difference between 'intel' and rumor. Most of the info posted is rumor not intel. Those that have worked in the intelligence field know the difference. How many Gurus have?

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

The TRUTH is that the RV is a complicated process, coordinating all the worlds currencies and having the correct technology and Banking required..

I’m confident that Shabbs is following a very detailed and specific process.

Add in Greed, Corruption, Power, that are constantly causing delays, creating additional coloration, by the various countries etc.

There's probably a whole lot more, but what I have stated is more than sufficient, to cause a moving date.

I also believe that the Truth is that the GURU's are providing, the very best info that they have been given and they should be appreciated for what they do.

It's my personal opinion that we are are at the very end to this process and soon all members shall be well gratified and thankful.

bounce

Gray
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Those who have worked in the intelligence field would also know that things are not necessarily, what they seem. That is why most battle plans etc. rarely survive first contact. Add to that you are dealing with people who accept lies and deception as a normal part of doing business.

It's easy to sit back and criticize, but as the old saying goes, do not until you have walked a mile in another person's shoes ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Well said Happywelchguy ... well said

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865  Dinar Gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Not just a complicated process, but a frustrating one also

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

I would say:
10% fact
40% rumor
50% guessing
Equals Guru "Intel"

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Dinar Gurus Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Some of us have walked in those same shoes...I am NOT character bashing. I am simply saying:Categorize it for what it is.

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum