Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away

4 posters

Go down

Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away Empty Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away

Post by Dave029 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 pm

I love it how every post i place on here under wingmen, or skuttlebutt asking the questions that most people wont my topics get moved to a different part of the site??? who is doin and why may i ask?? I gave the number of the WF foreigh currency department so i had proof to back what that what we weere told was a flat lie and of course it got moved again... HA HA .. what are people covering up here i wonder??

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away Empty Re: Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away

Post by lexie Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Dave029 wrote:I love it how every post i place on here under wingmen, or skuttlebutt asking the questions that most people wont my topics get moved to a different part of the site??? who is doin and why may i ask?? I gave the number of the WF foreigh currency department so i had proof to back what that what we weere told was a flat lie and of course it got moved again... HA HA .. what are people covering up here i wonder??

I moved your post into "General Discussion Section" area of our forum. See below:

lexie

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t11831-wf-does-not-sell-buy-or-plans-on-doing-either-with-the-dinar

Last edited by lexie on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away Empty Re: Its Funny how someone keep smakign my post go away

Post by silkysand Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Hello there Dave029 ☀ . Understand where your coming from completely. However, no banks will give you any information regarding the investment- for the moment. The action that you took, many did the same and got the same responce. Please understand that the info we all receive is "confidential intel" and not intended to be released to the general public beforehand. Banks have policies and procedures that they must follow and one is to "Under no circumstances this info is to be released to the general public until further notice"..So us knowing before anyone else aside of the banks,puts us ahead of the game. "Knowledge is Power" ,and this is why many outside the investment sense intimidation...Be blessed.☀

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

THIS ALL SPECTULATION FIRST!!

and then it becomes all kinds of bits and pieces of news and rumors

the what is most important , is our abliilty to come together and SHARE!!!

go with the flow or just sit back and see what is really important,

our beautiful country is in trouble!!

and IRAQ is A BRAND NEW Country and when it happens are you prepared??

pls help your community and give food , many are going to need it!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Dave029 wrote:I love it how every post i place on here under wingmen, or skuttlebutt asking the questions that most people wont my topics get moved to a different part of the site??? who is doin and why may i ask?? I gave the number of the WF foreigh currency department so i had proof to back what that what we weere told was a flat lie and of course it got moved again... HA HA .. what are people covering up here i wonder??
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum