Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust?

+10
dinarstar
blueeyes
landman1
Peppermint Patti
Dinar4silver
Hecht
Jayzze
tourman60
Silvereagle
MidnightRider
14 posters

Go down

Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? Empty Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust?

Post by MidnightRider Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:41 am

I was reading an email sent to me today and it had a partial chat with Freeway Bill and he said to cash out before setting up an LLC or trust. I have heard just the opposite as some of the
benefits of having either would be negated by cashing out first.

So does this indicate that we should be rushing to cash out versus letting it ride for awhile and if so, what has changed?

Like to see thoughts and opinions on this.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? Empty Re: Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust?

Post by Silvereagle Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 am

My sources say that we should cash out just enough to get the pressure off and set up llc and/or trust, then cash out the balance directly into the llc and/or trust.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? Empty Re: Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust?

Post by tourman60 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:47 am

It would be wise to have a TRUST in place NOW!! Preferably an Irrevocable Trust. Does not make sense to wait. Everyone should get their possessions into a Trust as soon as possible. Have nothing in your personal name, NOTHING! House, Car etc....

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks guys, you clarified what I have been hearing, to set them up first.

FWB did not write that in the context of cashing out a little to set things up.
I have been seeing a little lately of people trying to create a since of urgency to cashing out now whereas the mantra a month ago was take your time and the second mouse gets the cheese etc...

God Bless
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 am

we go to tax att acc and set up things when we are holding toliet paper what do you tell them i am holding dinars that might be worth something in the future or do you wait until it really happens then talk logically set up everything then cash out
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 am

tourman60 wrote:It would be wise to have a TRUST in place NOW!! Preferably an Irrevocable Trust. Does not make sense to wait. Everyone should get their possessions into a Trust as soon as possible. Have nothing in your personal name, NOTHING! House, Car etc....

Thanks for the advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecht Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am

If you look into a NV LLC you will find that NV has a vail, it is very important to own nothing and control it all. Keep your wealth away from law suits. Invisable is what you want.

Hecht

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 am

Hecht wrote:If you look into a NV LLC you will find that NV has a vail, it is very important to own nothing and control it all. Keep your wealth away from law suits. Invisable is what you want.

I need to read up on all this...thanks...go rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

I would like to clarify one little detail.

Get your information on Trusts, Taxes, Accounting, Asset protection, Estate planning, security (to name a few) from professionals not from this or any other website.

I have been reading postings for several years from people who have an opinion on virtually everything known to mankind. When I read "I read a posting today that said XYZ, I cringe.

Get your information from credible professionals or you will lose everything you earned through this investment.

Don't look for the least expensive method for your information. You get what you pay for. Or in this case, you get what you don't pay for.

I can show you no less than a dozen different opinions from various posters on the subject of "how much taxes will I have to pay". I'm sorry, that simply means that the majority of those posting will ultimately be wrong.

Therefore anyone following the advice of those are wrong, will also be wrong.

I am 100% sure that if you tell the IRS, that you got your tax advice from a poster from a Dinar website, you will be told that you should have asked a professional for advice.

Whenever I find myself quoting what one poster said as proof, I always remind myself that I know the person's monicker and avatar on a specific website but I almost never know anything more about that individual.

What is their name, did they go to college, are they a qualified professional?

I normally know their monicker and I know their Avatar.

That is not enough, in my opinion, to let them give you professional advise.

What I am always perplexed about is why people answer questions in this forum that they are not qualified to answer. I'm not saying you don't have an opinion, I am saying that if you are not a trained professional, or have information from a trained professional, you should not be giving advice on areas that you are not QUALIFIED to answser.

My neighbor is Chief of Neuro Surgery at a world renowned hospital. You might be surprised to hear this but he has never asked me about how he should do one surgical procedure versus another. Simply put, I am not a Neuro Surgeon.

LASTLY: GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM PROFESSIONALS, NOT PEOPLE WHO READ SOMETHING ON SOME WEBSITE SOMETIME OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

tourman60 wrote:It would be wise to have a TRUST in place NOW!! Preferably an Irrevocable Trust. Does not make sense to wait. Everyone should get their possessions into a Trust as soon as possible. Have nothing in your personal name, NOTHING! House, Car etc....

Wait, unless your an attorney, you should not be giving this advice! To put your money in a trust this late in the year will cause double taxation. The only plausible way right now is, your trust needed to be done more than a year ago and it purchased the dinar. Sure get your trust now, cash all in, pay the taxes and put the rest in the trust or do your trust now, put the dinar in the trust and wait a year to cashin, are the only ways to escape double taxation. And believe me they are going to be watching! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 am

AJAnderson wrote:

Wait, unless your an attorney, you should not be giving this advice! To put your money in a trust this late in the year will cause double taxation. The only plausible way right now is, your trust needed to be done more than a year ago and it purchased the dinar. Sure get your trust now, cash all in, pay the taxes and put the rest in the trust or do your trust now, put the dinar in the trust and wait a year to cashin, are the only ways to escape double taxation. And believe me they are going to be watching! AJ

Great to know aj.

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 am

As far as an LLC, I got this from a conference call, of which they were saying that a NM LLC is even better than having a NV LLC. This conference call was about this subject only, not one of the daily calls we are used to seeing. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

And thanks guys for the replies. As far as a trust, I don't have any heirs to leave anything to so I probably have no need to go that route anyhow but the LLC to get everything out of my name is really what I will be interested in.

Thanks again guys and God Bless!!

Last edited by MidnightRider on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 am

I received an email a few minutes ago asking me about my previous posting.

Please note that we are very likely all in very different positions concerning post RV arrangements.

I have an excellent contact (relative) in one of the largest banks in the US. I know from my conversations that his bank (and most of the larger banks) have excellent contacts for setting up Trusts, Wills, Investments, Asset protection, taxes, etc, etc.

These are the types of benefits that the personal bankers will provide. The benefits will vary depending on which bank and the amount of money you have to put into the bank, it's investment department, etc.

In the event that you do not trust the bank, ask yourself the question, do you trust the advice from someone who you only know by a Monicker and their Avatar?
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am

Dinar4silver wrote:

These are the types of benefits that the personal bankers will provide. The benefits will vary depending on which bank and the amount of money you have to put into the bank, it's investment department, etc.

In the event that you do not trust the bank, ask yourself the question, do you trust the advice from someone who you only know by a Monicker and their Avatar?

I hear you loud and clear D4S. I just try to sort thru the changing of tactics every few days and thinking someone has found something we should have been aware of and now the latest is waste no time in cashing out whereas before was, take your time.
As for trusting someone behind a Monicker and their Avatar, and I don't, as I have learned over the years there are very few people you can trust. How about the ones that have written books and have purportedly not used their real names? Smile
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 pm

MidnightRider wrote:As far as an LLC, I got this from a conference call, of which they were saying that a NM LLC is even better than having a NV LLC. This conference call was about this subject only, not one of the daily calls we are used to seeing. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

And thanks guys for the replies. As far as a trust, I don't have any heirs to leave anything to so I probably have no need to go that route anyhow but the LLC to get everything out of my name is really what I will be interested in.

I agree with you on the NM LLC for only one reason, you do not have to name the person filing the LLC, its a little bit more private, but I disagree with where and here is why. NM has the one of the biggest in Cap gain taxes of 8.2%, where NV has none, including income tax, which makes NV a better place. See the link below. Also, to avoid cap gains in your state you must have a bank account and registered agent in NV, or the state will use it's long arm powers to make you pay their cap gain taxes. You will never avoid all the taxes imposed by the fed, unless you put the money in an ivestment account and borrow it back, but who wants the payment hassels, not me for sure. AJ

http://www.thereibrain.com/realestate-blog/2007/10/capital-gains-tax-rates-state-by-state/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Great advise all the way through.

Thanks AJ...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landman1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

AJ, I have had my LLC for approx 3 years. Purchased my dinar with LLC funds/check. All the assets/property I own are in LLC. All income is earned by LLC. In your opinion .... Do you think I should have a trust set up ASAP? I have been planning to set up trust for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger yet? Thank you for your calming effect and wisdom on this investment!

landman1

Back to top Go down

Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust? Empty Cash Out Before Setting Up LLC/Trust?

Post by blueeyes Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 pm

MidnightRider Thanks for starting this post. I was going to ask the same question. I saw Freeway Bills post about cashing in and the LLC/Trust. Was confused from what I had read before. Thank-you all for the info. AJ you are great! And yes we all need professional financial help.
blueeyes
blueeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 pm

HI AJ,

Question, isn't it much better to open a CRUT and then connect the LLC's, Family Foundation, etc. to it? The CRUT doesn't pay any taxes so you cash in without getting taxed and then as you run your CRUT, get paid, etc. pay the taxes as they come out unless you find you will not owe taxes on it either at that time...

That's my understanding, but who knows, I am relying on information from another person and will go to the Attorney when we are finished.

Thanking you in advance,

Peppermint Patti...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
MidnightRider wrote:As far as an LLC, I got this from a conference call, of which they were saying that a NM LLC is even better than having a NV LLC. This conference call was about this subject only, not one of the daily calls we are used to seeing. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

I agree with you on the NM LLC for only one reason, you do not have to name the person filing the LLC, its a little bit more private, but I disagree with where and here is why. NM has the one of the biggest in Cap gain taxes of 8.2%, where NV has none, including income tax, which makes NV a better place. See the link below. Also, to avoid cap gains in your state you must have a bank account and registered agent in NV, or the state will use it's long arm powers to make you pay their cap gain taxes. You will never avoid all the taxes imposed by the fed, unless you put the money in an ivestment account and borrow it back, but who wants the payment hassels, not me for sure. AJ

http://www.thereibrain.com/realestate-blog/2007/10/capital-gains-tax-rates-state-by-state/

Thanks AJ,
I was looking at a NM LLC just recently,I am wondering if one could set it up first,then use it to establish an entity in NV for instance,thereby keeping it private,what are your thoughts please?
I will go to professionals here once it is all said and done,but some direction from you would help when decision time arrives,TY.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:35 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I agree with you on the NM LLC for only one reason, you do not have to name the person filing the LLC, its a little bit more private, but I disagree with where and here is why. NM has the one of the biggest in Cap gain taxes of 8.2%, where NV has none, including income tax, which makes NV a better place. See the link below. Also, to avoid cap gains in your state you must have a bank account and registered agent in NV, or the state will use it's long arm powers to make you pay their cap gain taxes. You will never avoid all the taxes imposed by the fed, unless you put the money in an ivestment account and borrow it back, but who wants the payment hassels, not me for sure. AJ

Thanks AJ, that list is very informative. I am glad I posted this because in my mind I have been waiting and was going to set one up in NM. Not after your post.

Too, anyone have an idea of how long it takes to set up residency in one of the zero state income tax states. There are quite a few on that list and I am pretty free to move anywhere.

With that being said, since NV is one of those "no state income tax" states, would having your LLC thru NV accomplish the same of avoiding state income tax in your home state?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Good advice in this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 pm

MidnightRider wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:I agree with you on the NM LLC for only one reason, you do not have to name the person filing the LLC, its a little bit more private, but I disagree with where and here is why. NM has the one of the biggest in Cap gain taxes of 8.2%, where NV has none, including income tax, which makes NV a better place. See the link below. Also, to avoid cap gains in your state you must have a bank account and registered agent in NV, or the state will use it's long arm powers to make you pay their cap gain taxes. You will never avoid all the taxes imposed by the fed, unless you put the money in an ivestment account and borrow it back, but who wants the payment hassels, not me for sure. AJ

Thanks AJ, that list is very informative. I am glad I posted this because in my mind I have been waiting and was going to set one up in NM. Not after your post.

Too, anyone have an idea of how long it takes to set up residency in one of the zero state income tax states. There are quite a few on that list and I am pretty free to move anywhere.

With that being said, since NV is one of those "no state income tax" states, would having your LLC thru NV accomplish the same of avoiding state income tax in your home state?

It could happen the same day, if you have the documents done, the registered agent in place and are in NV, you file it yourself and then go get your bank accounts, your ready at that point. There are companies in Vegas that can also handle the whole process for you, takes about 2 weeks. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 pm

An argument can be made for both aspects and I don't mean to be disrespectful to any member that may have answered the question.

There are many different types of trust, for many different purposes.

The best course of action would be to consult with a SPECIALIST, that will review your personal situation and then advise you appropriately.

bounce

MidnightRider wrote:I was reading an email sent to me today and it had a partial chat with Freeway Bill and he said to cash out before setting up an LLC or trust. I have heard just the opposite as some of the

So does this indicate that we should be rushing to cash out versus letting it ride for awhile and if so, what has changed?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:13 pm

happywelshguy wrote:An argument can be made for both aspects and I don't mean to be disrespectful to any member that may have answered the question.

There are many different types of trust, for many different purposes.

The best course of action would be to consult with a SPECIALIST, that will review your personal situation and then advise you appropriately.

bounce

MidnightRider wrote:I was reading an email sent to me today and it had a partial chat with Freeway Bill and he said to cash out before setting up an LLC or trust. I have heard just the opposite as some of the

You are exactly right happywelshguy, consult a specialist. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mickey007 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:33 pm

I believe the best advice is to see a tax professional and then set up the appropriate trust. I would not consider the advice given by AJ. It is not necessarily correct in a number of cases.

Good luck to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickey007

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Remember folks,

When you realize the gain, your state of residence is where you pay taxes. So see the pros in your state.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:28 pm

A paid specialist knows best. Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm

A professional is best, but how will you know if you don't investigate first? There are doctors and there are... all kinds I guess. I say, study all the different types of structures, then talk to attorneys.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Alchemist wrote:A professional is best, but how will you know if you don't investigate first? There are doctors and there are... all kinds I guess. I say, study all the different types of structures, then talk to attorneys.

Good advice.

Some of us have families that you want to take care of, others no family, no kids, everyone of us is a different story, so get yourselves a professional that you can work with to accomplish what you want and need.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum