Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ARTHRITIS RELIEF DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ARTHRITIS RELIEF

5 posters

Go down

ARTHRITIS RELIEF Empty ARTHRITIS RELIEF

Post by UNEEK Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

GIN & RAISIN ARTHRITIS PAIN REMEDY

Do you have joint pain? Do  you know that prescription drugs may help with the pain but
are doing damage to your kidneys and  liver?  The recipe below in this article is very easy to follow and will give amazing results that can be noticed within just days -- I have personally used it and know that it  works - I have turned clients onto this remedy and they also have experienced great results -- In the recipe below it does not tell the number of raisins to eat daily   -- it is recommended to eat just 9 a day ---  I have eaten 13 and have eaten a  second dose several times with no harmful affects or decline in effectiveness - I hope you will give it a chance -- and do not be concerned about the alcohol as it willall evaporate --

Juniper Berry is the ingredient in the gin that  has the important anti inflammatory benefits - and I will post a separate article to explain the healing benefits --

READ MORE HERE WITH RECIPE :
http://souljourney.lefora.com/2011/04/03/gin-raisin-arthritis-pain-remedy/#post0

ARTHRITIS RELIEF T

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

ARTHRITIS RELIEF Empty Re: ARTHRITIS RELIEF

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:37 pm

AWESOME UNEEK!!! Thanks for taking the time to share this, and your link to your site, looks like you have MANY things to offer in the NATURAL area...

Your the best!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SolWoman Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

]Tanks UNEEK ... I am certainly going to trey this and will report back lol!

SolWoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Just a quick note -- the raisins still taste good even going through this process - the gin does not affect the flavor in my opinion -- I noticed results in a matter of just a few days -- I do not claim to having arthritis -- (NEVER) -- Smile but do acknowledge that I have pain in my knees and thumbs from injuries sustained years ago -- the raisins absolutely diminish this inflammation -- I hope this helps Smile
Juniper Berries'
anti-inflammatory properties are ideal for relieving pain and
inflammation related to rheumatism and arthritis.

Today, Juniper Berries are beneficial
in treating infections, especially within the urinary tract, bladder,
kidneys, and prostate.

Juniper Berry has been used for medicinal purposes as well
as in the culinary field - hope you enjoy the information -

READ MORE:
http://souljourney.lefora.com/2011/04/03/juniper-berry-great-remedy-for-many-ailments/#post0

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:13 am

I have a friend with rheumatoid arthritis, think this will work for her?
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by enough Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 am

I have something that will help!

contact me at saleshome@aol.com

enough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 am

HELLO -- I wish I could guarantee that it would -- I can almost guarantee that it would not hurt her like medications will Smile -- and the investment is only about $8-9 depending on the brand of Gin -

The recipe will last one person about 6 weeks as best as I can remember - The Golden Raisins are about $3.50 for a lb box and the pint of Gin was about $5 -- I did not buy the cheapest or the most expensive -

Remember it is the "Golden" Raisins -- in a glass bowl - left uncovered for about 7 days - ( I put mine in the micro wave oven to keep from dust or any thing else) I stirred them once a day - drained off the excess liquid at the end of the 7 days and put in a jar - left on counter to remind me -- Smile In the beginning I ate them twice a day for several days - When the pain goes away it is hard to remember to eat them -

I had a ganglion cyst on my wrist - very painful - after about 3 days of eating the raisins the pain stopped and it continued to decrease in size and did not bother me - it was kinda visible but did not bother me for a long time - it did flare back up but I had stopped the raisins for a while - got back on them and it has disappeared -

I am a massage therapist - 14 yrs in Jan - my thumbs had lost strength and hurt a lot - injury yrs ago - I promise you the raisins took that pain away and gave me back my strength !! I could not function or make a living without my thumbs !! Smile I hope this helps someone SmileSmile

P.S. My forum has been down most of the day - this is the first time ever since it was started - not sure what the problem is but hopefully will be corrected soon - I feel it is a Lefora issue and will be resolved soon - sorry for the inconvenience

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down