Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Should Okie need to return in a hurry, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Should Okie need to return in a hurry,

+2
Catherine
dinarstar
6 posters

Go down

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Empty Should Okie need to return in a hurry,

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:35 pm

he could get himself one these! Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10648250

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Empty Re: Should Okie need to return in a hurry,

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm

dinarstar wrote:he could get himself one these! Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10648250
That is one neat aircraft.

Back to top Go down

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Empty Re: Should Okie need to return in a hurry,

Post by Catherine Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey AJ!

I see we both made it to the Dinar Recaps! That is a first for me and kinda cool! 8) OK just here for a minute~gotta be at work at 11pm YUCK!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Smiley-happy093Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 7_11_117Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Might be a bit much...you think? Smile
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Catherine wrote:Hey AJ!

I see we both made it to the Dinar Recaps! That is a first for me and kinda cool! 8) OK just here for a minute~gotta be at work at 11pm YUCK!!!

I did not see yours, do you have a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 pm

This should be the link! http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/category/all/1.html That is odd-now I don't see my quote! I just saw us both in the Dinar recap email I got...ok gotta run...RV while I work another graveyard k?! Wink

Papajack 3pm 11/18/11 with Catherine's reply (Nana1 post OOMF)

papajack: I just heard UST was told to GO!!!!!!!
papajack: This just in RV pushed through, rate is HUGE, formalized and will show on CBI Sunday, and they say many confirmations contractors were paid in RV'd Dinar.

(and Catherine's reply)

I HOPE SO!!!! (re:papajack) I still am getting really good news from someone I know who has those *high up sources* and that person is looking for this to happen Sunday or Monday and still at $9+. I still think that is high but who knows!??!? I feel like something good is gonna happen soon.

AND YOUR'S!!!

AJ Anderson OOMC Saturday Morning Chat - Highhopes post at PTR Forum
Very interesting chat from oom. 8:30AM CST Sat AM. I do not know who AJ anderson is-but its interesting:
HH

AJAnderson: jonnywg is right about the bank sceens
AJAnderson: IMF showed us their hand in the last couple of days

FIREPROOF: AJ I have been watching jonny talk about bank screens for weeks he has yet to get anything right about those screens as far as i can tell. what do you mean he is right? please explain? thanks
AJAnderson: I know who his source is
AJAnderson: it is the host company for the CBI

rico1: aj you said you and jonny have the same sourse, he said we were in the game yesterday.
AJAnderson: @rico1, I do not talk to his source, I tracked it down and when he ended up in Texas and made mention of what he was doing, I knew. I have known of his surce since March, before he came into the picture.

FIREPROOF: AJ one thing I continue to wonder is why if jony has such great knowledge about bank screens and you said he was right yesterday then what has he been looking at all this time on those screens that threw him offf. and why is he right this time?
AJAnderson: His source is the company that hosts the CBI wedsite in Texas, thay have two CBI sites, an a and b screen, the sceen you see in the public and the one he is seeing. When this RV happens, the two screens will be merged and we will see the RV.
AJAnderson: That companys information is controlled by CBI New york and Bagdad, CIA and Federal reserve

AJAnderson: My back ground is as an investor since 1986, I am a retired lawyer, Author and Stcok Car racer.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Smiley-happy093Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 7_11_117Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 pm

dinarstar wrote:he could get himself one these! Smile

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10648250
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10648250[/quote[/url]]

Shouldn't we have at least of couple of these in the OOM Air Force? Wink

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 am

I don't know guys...the F-22 Raptor pretty much smokes the ever living CR*P out of everything else out there...but the F-35 JSF would be neat to fly in !

However !

Once he gets back here, he will need one of these to beat EVERYONE else to the bank for cashing in...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15802266

Only 3 available in the US, with a MEASLY 1,250 Horsepower !!! affraid

Or maybe I'll buy it, and just pick him up at the airport !!!!!!

lol! Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 4017580043 lol!

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 am

ntvtexan wrote:I don't know guys...the F-22 Raptor pretty much smokes the ever living CR*P out of everything else out there...but the F-35 JSF would be neat to fly in !

However !

Once he gets back here, he will need one of these to beat EVERYONE else to the bank for cashing in...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15802266

Only 3 available in the US, with a MEASLY 1,250 Horsepower !!! affraid

Or maybe I'll buy it, and just pick him up at the airport !!!!!!

lol! Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 4017580043 lol!

AWWWWSOME! :happyjoy:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

ntvtexan: If you have time, and you can afford this since you'll be flush after the RV, get it painted in Okie's favorite red, white & blue before you pick him up!

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 949729897

Should Okie need to return in a hurry, Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 pm

and do not forget to get the interior done the same way,seeing as though you can choose,
or maybe have little oil rigs pressed into the leather!
What about personalized plates with "NUFF SAID" 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 pm

dinarstar wrote: and do not forget to get the interior done the same way,seeing as though you can choose,
or maybe have little oil rigs pressed into the leather!
What about personalized plates with "NUFF SAID" 8)

NICE!!!!!!!! Should Okie need to return in a hurry, 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by top_gun Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Awesome plane! I need one of those to go to work!
top_gun
top_gun

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Good Ideas all...but I'll have to wait for the truck model to carry all my dinar in !!!!!

Oil Rigs will be a MUST HAVE !!!

lol! lol! lol!

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum