Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS???

+57
H2OMAN
davidpg
Azure
dbacheries
dinarstar
papa m
mrranchman
aksafeone
DevaronDLH
freddie383
wes
trebor1859
gillsdinar
openmind
tootles
bigcitybob
Parrothead
ruthie23
Jewelz
andiedog
Splovengates
mxridermomma
1alaskan
goose11
SEBtopdog
LeeCountyNM
happywelshguy
ADMIN
war eagle
alohajim
Austin-Powers for PM
renny123
texcamper
Dozer17
blove
ibcraig0
HARRI_ASHO
Searay 32
Alchemist
Jayzze
rosienogg
Terbo56
Wirelessty
sandwedge
edlou
Rogerthat
topspin2
Kevind53
tulsanewb
mitkire
therealbutterfly
bigal66
myplumber
clayf
alajim
readysetrv
Dave029
61 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS???

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:29 am

Everything that is being posted sounds amazing.. But look who it is coming from.. Bear. johhny, purplehelmet, poppy and bill.. These guys have been saying for weeks now it is done and causing a lot of hype and outlandish rumors that can never be verified.. We have been told so many times random off the wall stories and rates, but none of it has ever happened, let alone it being verified.. So how do we know they are not doin it again?? Causing hype to make more sales on dinar.. I know atleast one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker.. Some have private sites to buy and sell dinar. So what will be their excuse this time when it doesnt happen?? Dont get me wrong i want this to happen, and would love for all they are saying to be true.. but how many times can we be out right lied to and them still expect us to believe what they are saying and us to get excited about it?? Give us something legit to go on and where this is actually proven that what they are saying is real and i know alot of us will be excited again.. But you can only have your hope taken away so many times from the same people to not put faith in anything they have to say.. So give us something to believe in again so we know we are just not taking a ride on the bull s**t train again...

Dave029

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty Re: WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS???

Post by readysetrv Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am

Dave sit back and relax my friend, this ride is coming to an end next week hopefully.

Your are asking the wrong people for the wrong thing above. You are aksing the gurus for proof of their posts/intel/bs. Proof is a foreign word to them, as they have not ever had any proof of anything they have ever posted, and it hasn't been for weeks. For some of them they have been posting for a couple years, always 100% wrong on their 100% confirmed intel.....LOL

If you can't read their posts and understand that while they are being serious, it should only be taken as PURE COMEDY, FAIRY TALE STUFF, then don't concern yourself with it, because they will continue to lie and Hype/Pump people up for as long as they have an audience that chooses not to think for themselves, and not question the insane garbage they bring almost everyday.

Yes, I call them out when I see the outrageous garbage they post daily, because I call it for what it is, but I am actually always in a GREAT mood, because this ride is shortly coming to an end!!

GO RVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty Re: WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS???

Post by alajim Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:44 am

Well look at it this way, do YOU have any other resources ? If so use them.

chillout

Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 am

I believe it is coming to and end and well.. and when people do call them out he answers are vague and not really a answer most the time.. I just find it be funny that they do this everyday and just expect people to keep believing them.. I have asked some of them right out and never got replies to it... I cant wait for all thsi to be over.. But based on the intel that cant be proven, is it really MONDAY???? just a thought

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 am

The proof is in the pudding my friend and I myself taste no pudding.But you will!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by myplumber Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 am

Dave I agree with you, they have to keep feeding info, remember this dinar guru has over 15,000 member's paying over 50 buck a month they are taking in 750,000 per month that is a whopping 9 million a year of gross sales and their cost what 50 % plus they get commissions for dinar sales, now i do believe it will revalue the question is when, my brother is in the military and he was told nothing will happen until all the boots on the ground comes home, why because the american government is feeding us dollars there and when we pull out it is pretty hard to buy military arms and equipment, planes etc at a penny per dinar, just my opinion

myplumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:27 am

myplumber wrote:Dave I agree with you, they have to keep feeding info, remember this dinar guru has over 15,000 member's paying over 50 buck a month they are taking in 750,000 per month that is a whopping 9 million a year of gross sales and their cost what 50 % plus they get commissions for dinar sales, now i do believe it will revalue the question is when, my brother is in the military and he was told nothing will happen until all the boots on the ground comes home, why because the american government is feeding us dollars there and when we pull out it is pretty hard to buy military arms and equipment, planes etc at a penny per dinar, just my opinion

I agree completely.. thank you

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 am

so dave. what proof do you have that they are pumping to sell dinar. what proof do you have that they are actually selling dinar for themselves. what proof do you have that they are selling for a major dealer. where is your PROOF dave. if you don't like the intel. then go to frank or adam montana or dinar daddy. they will tell you what you want to hear.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 am

bigal66 wrote:so dave. what proof do you have that they are pumping to sell dinar. what proof do you have that they are actually selling dinar for themselves. what proof do you have that they are selling for a major dealer. where is your PROOF dave. if you don't like the intel. then go to frank or adam montana or dinar daddy. they will tell you what you want to hear.

Why should Dave provide proof of anything? The gurus dont. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Dave029 wrote:

Everything that is being posted sounds amazing.. But look who it is coming from.. Bear. johhny, purplehelmet, poppy and bill.. These guys have been saying for weeks now it is done and causing a lot of hype and outlandish rumors that can never be verified.. We have been told so many times random off the wall stories and rates, but none of it has ever happened, let alone it being verified.. So how do we know they are not doin it again?? Causing hype to make more sales on dinar.. I know atleast one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker.. Some have private sites to buy and sell dinar. So what will be their excuse this time when it doesnt happen?? Dont get me wrong i want this to happen, and would love for all they are saying to be true.. but how many times can we be out right lied to and them still expect us to believe what they are saying and us to get excited about it?? Give us something legit to go on and where this is actually proven that what they are saying is real and i know alot of us will be excited again.. But you can only have your hope taken away so many times from the same people to not put faith in anything they have to say.. So give us something to believe in again so we know we are just not taking a ride on the bull s**t train again...

Forget the gurus. They don’t know anymore than you do. You probably know more, in fact. Watch Forex. It will appear there first. THEN, you’ll hear it from the gurus …… maybe.
Ask jonnywg!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tulsanewb Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 am

I love how when anyone questions the so-called "Guru's" the response is always "Get you're own intel then". Sounds an awful lot like "If you don't play the way I want to I'll just take by ball and go home".

tulsanewb

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 am

tulsanewb wrote:I love how when anyone questions the so-called "Guru's" the response is always "Get you're own intel then". Sounds an awful lot like "If you don't play the way I want to I'll just take by ball and go home".

yep!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 am

Where is the proof either way? Yes there is proof they have been wrong, but no one can prove they have been deliberately lying. The proof just is not there, suspicion maybe, but not proof.

I try to watch a number of "gurus" and other sources, looking for the pieces of the puzzle and how they fit together. If a particular piece doesn't fit, I discard it. Some sources I lend greater credence to, usually because they have gone against the majority before and been proven correct. If they say something I tend to gauge other info against it. But in the end it's all about discernment and wisdom. To truly have them takes prayer, spending time with the Lord. Just that simple, and just that hard.

At the moment they are cautiously optimistic so I am as well.

... gee I hope that doesn't make me a guru! WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 437791839 WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 576492484 Embarassed

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 2805820865  WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 2805820865  WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 2805820865  WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

I had no clue that people actually pay for IQD info. You have to be kidding me......Would you please list your name here if you pay for misinformation:

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty Who cares whether you believe?

Post by Rogerthat Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Is this a children's chat room/forum? I thought it was for adults.

Did anyone online persuade you to invest?, did they profit when you did?, do they owe you ANYTHING? Why should you listen to them?, why should they care in the least about your rantings? Sure you may be in a bind and are hoping the RV will bail you out. That has NOTHING to do with the people who, out of the kindness of their hearts try to provide others with such information as they can gather, flawed as it may be.

I pray for you and for all of us who are strapped that the RV is finally upon us. Still, I weary of crybabies demanding more information than exists from people who have gone out of their way trying to help.

Gurus didn't put you in your situation, God didn't even do that, the choices you've made in life coupled with pure chance brought that about. Accept responsibility for your life and the situation in which you find yourself, grow up and quit whining. No one can do anything to make you FEEL better.

Rogerthat

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm

People do pay for this info..that's there choice. As far as the Gurus its entertaining stuff. They are on the right track..We as people live our lives through them. Mistake..people you need to lighten up not tighten up. The news media intel is mostly crap also because its sensored by you know who. I personally know a few upper management bank sources in three of the big four and this RV info changes daily. This is going to happen..KEEP THE FAITH..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
bigal66 wrote:so dave. what proof do you have that they are pumping to sell dinar. what proof do you have that they are actually selling dinar for themselves. what proof do you have that they are selling for a major dealer. where is your PROOF dave. if you don't like the intel. then go to frank or adam montana or dinar daddy. they will tell you what you want to hear.

Why should Dave provide proof of anything? The gurus dont. Wink

Agree. Bigal66, please direct your questions to the gurus. They are the one's that need to do a better job with confirmations. .LOL

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty That's good common sense

Post by Wirelessty Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Very Happy
Kevind53 wrote:Where is the proof either way? Yes there is proof they have been wrong, but no one can prove they have been deliberately lying. The proof just is not there, suspicion maybe, but not proof.

I try to watch a number of "gurus" and other sources, looking for the pieces of the puzzle and how they fit together. If a particular piece doesn't fit, I discard it. Some sources I lend greater credence to, usually because they have gone against the majority before and been proven correct. If they say something I tend to gauge other info against it. But in the end it's all about discernment and wisdom. To truly have them takes prayer, spending time with the Lord. Just that simple, and just that hard.

At the moment they are cautiously optimistic so I am as well.

... gee I hope that doesn't make me a guru! WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 437791839 WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 576492484 Embarassed

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 1261280965 That just makes sense and echoes what I've been thinking. Why does everyone need to be so sour? We all made a personal decision to invest in this. Take the information for what it is. If you believe it, believe it. If you don't then don't. Why did you make the investment in the first place? Why don't you just keep you eyes on that reason and hold on and hope for the best? Does getting angry or getting excited change the results? This will happen when it happens and everyone who is still invested at that point will be happy. I have no idea if the gurus make any money in this process. If they do, this is still America isn't it? I've seen several posts that talk about being grounded. That's good sound advice.

For me, I am excited about the prospect of being able to solve my own financial woes. I am more excited about what I am going to be able to do for others - which is what each of us needs to focus on every day in my opinion. If we focus our the on the betterment of everyone else, we ourselves become better people.

I've not said much up to this point, but I just had to get that off my chest. I hope it makes a difference for some.

God Bless the USA and Go RV!

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? 3346874973

Wirelessty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Great post and explanation! - Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 pm

intel is from person to person, documents and actions of certain high ups are facts, watch the news and read the documentaion the powers that be have made public. Other than that there will never be proof. The RV?RI will just happen. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Wirelessty.....That just makes sense and echoes what I've been thinking. Why does everyone need to be so sour? We all made a personal decision to invest in this. Take the information for what it is. If you believe it, believe it. If you don't then don't. Why did you make the investment in the first place? Why don't you just keep you eyes on that reason and hold on and hope for the best? Does getting angry or getting excited change the results? This will happen when it happens and everyone who is still invested at that point will be happy. I have no idea if the gurus make any money in this process. If they do, this is still America isn't it? I've seen several posts that talk about being grounded. That's good sound advice.

Wirelessty, some people will never get it. They will always demand proof for this and for that, when the answer was inside of each of us to begin with.

Great Post!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 pm

why should be provided with proof very simple we are christians and we should not be lied or misled on purpose so a few make money on false info yes we are all adults and no one put a gun to our head but at the same time we should not be fed constant bs that has not be right even once i do believe we will see an rv/ri and it will probably be very reasonable around a dollar which is great not the 8 and up so you run and buy more dinar
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 pm

I find the whole dinar guru phenomena fascinating!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:49 pm

If we are to read and believe the information provided by the Guru's than maybe we should let them hear about CREDIBILITY and give the a Grade (A,B,C,D) for their intel? What Say You?
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by HARRI_ASHO Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 pm

WHEN WILL OKIE GET OUT OF JAIL? BEFORE THE RV OR AFTER?

HARRI_ASHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:53 pm

tulsanewb wrote:I love how when anyone questions the so-called "Guru's" the response is always "Get you're own intel then". Sounds an awful lot like "If you don't play the way I want to I'll just take by ball and go home".

It gets really old hearing that junk as well. It's the same old broken record...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Searay 32 wrote:If we are to read and believe the information provided by the Guru's than maybe we should let them hear about CREDIBILITY and give the a Grade (A,B,C,D) for their intel? What Say You?

This sounds great to me but unfortunately you forgot to give then an "F" for failure.. cause based on what they are telling and nothing can be verified thats the grade i would give them so far.. Intel is based on everyones own findings.. and we choose to share what we know with who ever we want.. But there is huge difference between stating what we know and what we want people to believe.. And this is supposed to be an adult chat.. But when the gurus get on thre and post the BS they have been where is the adult in that??? Lately its like we are in kindergarten, and the gurus are saying there is candy in the sand box, we just havent looked hard enough to find it ... lol

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Harri asho-:evil: You should change your screen name,or you may offend the people on this site- What say you, MISKEBAM?? Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:01 pm

In my opinion "proof" can change from minute to minute. In this crazy world we live in even breaking news can change from minute to minute or hour to hour. I'm talking about world news here not dinar news. Just watch the news and see how often things change. the MSM reports that something has occurred and then in the very next newscast what they reported either has changed in some way or is not what they reported and that they had misinformation.

This dinar event has the eyes of the whole world on it with so many millions of people and governments invested in it. We are a pretty critical group and I find it hard to believe that so many intel providers (call them gurus if you like) would blatantly lie knowing that they will be called to answer for their lies when discovered. Even unscrupulous con-men don't like to be caught in their lies.

With that said this is my take on the situation. I believe that when one of the intel providers makes a claim that is confirmed they are telling the truth. I also think that perhaps that intel changes as fast as the news about world events. To call them liars simply because they provide information to us that doesn't pan out is pretty harsh. I do believe there are some who are using this event to get rich preying on some of us and that is why we are always told to be careful and consider everything we read very carefully. This event is unlike anything that has transpired in the history of the world and the only thing that ever came even close was Kuwait, which was not like this one at all. So, what I do, and I'm not saying I am an expert in any way, is that I read as much as I can find. I try to take it all and then analyze everything. Many times information coming from many different intel providers on different sites will be similar enough that a logical review of all the pieces can lead one to an opinion that perhaps those points may possibly be true. Once again, until we see this on the CBI or IMF or Forex, nothing is fact so everything has to be taken with a grain of salt. You have to manage your expectations and emotions so as not to allow yourself to do something foolish like run out and hand in your letter of resignation because someone has said this RV will happen tomorrow. Just take in all the information and consider everything you read and then try to be patient because there is no one that I have seen who is able to tell us with absolute conviction when this RV will happen or what the rate will be. The intel providers range in projections from this will happen tomorrow through sometime in 2015 to the rate will be .10 cents to somewhere around $15 dollars. We all have the freedom to pick one of these projections and believe it and focus on it and expect it to happen or we can simply consider all the information being provided and discard the far out projections that are too outrageous and only being given by one or two and then focus on the information that is being given by a majority of the providers that is close to the same and "hope" that maybe they are the closest to what is really going to happen.

It does no one any good to get angry and begin posting negative thoughts about someone just because they do not happen to be the provider we have chosen to believe. I don't think it is wise to believe any one provider of intel because I don't think any one of them has a contact high enough up the chain of command to be able to say with certainty when this will happen or what the rate will be. In fact, if someone DID have a contact high enough up the chain of command they would not be able to tell us the absolute truth if they knew it. The one thing that we can all be absolutely sure of about this is that it is a tightly guarded secret and even those who know exactly what is going on and when this will happen cannot say publicly or risk some dire consequences. People have been killed over much less than the worldwide financial stake of this event and who knows what would happen if someone let the truth out to the public.

For myself I don't like reading the negative harsh words against the intel providers, and honestly I don't read them, but there are people who do and just like in any social situation, negativity can be like a cancer that spreads and grows and does nothing but cause harm to those involved. Well, that's my opinion about this situation for what its worth.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blove Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I am beginning to belief that many who complain about the information they read on many of the Dinar websites are unable to think for themselves. A "lie" is when someone INTENTIONALLY tells you something with the intent to mislead. I have been invested for 8 years now but I don't take any ones word as an absolute truth. Any time I question, I do my own research - I never pass along what I find because of all the negative, non thinkers.

If you think everyone is lying - stop reading and as Randy Koonce would say - JUST BREATH! Sooner or later it will happen - Iraq can not do what they want to do with a currency that is worth 1/10th of a cent - that's the truth!

Many of the people on these sites claim to be Christian - I would be very careful how I judge other people. Most of the info we get is being passed on third party and there is a lot of misinformation - the information we get is only as good as the source it originates from. Personally, I do not belief the Guru's ( I use that term very loosely) intentionally LIE to us. They pass on what they hear! JUST MY OPINION!

Ultimately, GOD is in control! JUST BREATH ...... Rolling Eyes

blove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dozer17 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:26 pm

I agree with Dave. I have been researching what the gurus say for months now and havent been able to find one bit of truth to any of it. For instance, where was that speech that Obama was supposedly making about the RV? Was Shababi really in new York a week or two ago? Where is the transcripts to the speach Shabibi had about the RV? Did they really bring up financial speeches in-between prayers? And most of all, don't you think there would be even one headline in the papers if there really was an RV in Iraq????? Let me know if you can prove any of this garbage and I'll start believing it. I do think we are close and would love nothing more than for them to be right, but until then WHERE IS THE PROOF!!!????? I hate being lied to and you should to

Dozer17

Back to top Go down

Post by texcamper Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:33 pm

The IMF site last posted something about Iraq on March 18, 2011. One would think more information about this event would be on their site.....or am I way off base?

texcamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Dozer17 wrote:I agree with Dave. I have been researching what the gurus say for months now and havent been able to find one bit of truth to any of it. For instance, where was that speech that Obama was supposedly making about the RV? Was Shababi really in new York a week or two ago? Where is the transcripts to the speach Shabibi had about the RV? Did they really bring up financial speeches in-between prayers? And most of all, don't you think there would be even one headline in the papers if there really was an RV in Iraq????? Let me know if you can prove any of this garbage and I'll start believing it. I do think we are close and would love nothing more than for them to be right, but until then WHERE IS THE PROOF!!!????? I hate being lied to and you should to

This is exactly what i have been saying from the start... How many times can we be lied to before we say enough?? Maybe a lot of people enjoy having false hope... I sure dont.. We can all do our research and find absolutely nothing to back what the "Gurus" are saying.. So how are they so special to have all this proof and things being said that would be world known but is only known to them.. I still call BS on what they are saying and will till they provide decent info and proof to back it all up.. I can claim to be a guru as well..... GURU DAVE029... " its done Shabs has called the rv.. Expect to be cashing in Today by 3 pm CST.. The rate is $8.00 +.. OMG praise Ala... But see i dont feel right about lying to everyone and what they say should not be taken seriously.. Do your own research and you will see how bad they truely pump this and how far the truth is in what they say every single day

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Shabbi was in New York but he did not discuss the dinar

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:09 pm

know at least one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker..

Please tell us who that is, as that person should be banned from ever giving out intel. Obvious conflict of interest. If you can't tell us who that is, then your statement is potential character assassination. Just sayin.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote: know at least one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker..

Please tell us who that is, as that person should be banned from ever giving out intel. Obvious conflict of interest. If you can't tell us who that is, then your statement is potential character assassination. Just sayin.

Accourding to my reports and what i have seen and through sponsers of the guru sites.. and to name names would make a lot of people mad but at this point who cares the lies will keep on coming in... and even on this very site people ahve said that he sells for them.. And what i have found Johnny does actually sell for them.. i will find the posts stating these if i can and make them known..

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Wow, "according to my reports", means about as much as "it's confirmed". The only confirmation of an RV is on the CBI. I think a lot of intel is suspect, but you need to confirm with proof BEFORE you accuse someone of being a pumper. Try that "according to my reports" or "some people told me" to any Judge and see how far your case gets.

If you have proof, send it to the US Treasury, I think they might want to know.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Folks; Ya'll want a GUARANTEE, ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

terbo56 wrote:Harri asho-:evil: You should change your screen name,or you may offend the people on this site- What say you, MISKEBAM?? Terbo

Cant change your name if you dont have access... banned him for disrespectful, unfounded and unnecessary comment about Okie.

Thanks!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

If you wish to have something to believe in, I would respectfully suggest that you cultivate your own sources. Perhaps you will believe yourself

Mad

Dave029 wrote:Everything that is being posted sounds amazing.. But look who it is coming from.. Bear. johhny, purplehelmet, poppy and bill.. These guys have been saying for weeks now it is done and causing a lot of hype and outlandish rumors that can never be verified.. We have been told so many times random off the wall stories and rates, but none of it has ever happened, let alone it being verified.. So how do we know they are not doin it again?? Causing hype to make more sales on dinar.. I know atleast one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker.. Some have private sites to buy and sell dinar. So what will be their excuse this time when it doesnt happen?? Dont get me wrong i want this to happen, and would love for all they are saying to be true.. but how many times can we be out right lied to and them still expect us to believe what they are saying and us to get excited about it?? Give us something legit to go on and where this is actually proven that what they are saying is real and i know alot of us will be excited again.. But you can only have your hope taken away so many times from the same people to not put faith in anything they have to say.. So give us something to believe in again so we know we are just not taking a ride on the bull s**t train again...

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 pm

texcamper wrote:The IMF site last posted something about Iraq on March 18, 2011. One would think more information about this event would be on their site.....or am I way off base?

This is when the last reading of the Standby agreement was read and postponed to Oct 31st, 2011. Still waiting for IMF to update. Iraq has a lot of laws to pass concerning protecting international itellectual property before they can become full members of the WTO. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Thankyou, Miskebam,I appreciate it- All that he mentioned was uncalled for- Thanks again, Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 pm

GOOD SHOT!! GOT HIM WITH THE..mis..Ke.BAM!BAM!...LOL
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Folks are understandably edgy. It's been a rough emotional ride. Good heavens, how some people have been on the roller coaster for 7+ years ... Well, they must have nerves of steel! That being said, there seems to be a tendency to paint all the "gurus" with the same broad brush. Some of them are really out there and get people all riled up. I'm not sure if there's money to be followed there or just what their motivtion is.

IMO, the actual contributors to the OOM site have never pumped the sale of dinar, they stay away from specific rate and date rumors, and they seem to be an ethical group. I wouldn't be here at all if I didn't believe that. So much stuff gets copied and pasted over on the OOM site from all over the place. Please just look carefully at where it came from, and try to use your own filter of good common sense. We'll all reach the end of this journey, soon I hope, more blessed than we have a right to expect. Let's all help each other over the rough patches. ☀

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Dave...hope you enjoy your beating. You are obviously a novice as your title states

goose11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 pm

For the folks who have a problem with the so called GURU's,

You have choices,

If you don't believe them, don't trust them, or just don't like them, you can do the following:

Don't read their posts

Don't listen to their CC's

Don't pay them for access to their sites

But to do all or some of the above and complain,

REALLY?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Dave029 wrote:
Austin-Powers for PM wrote: know at least one of those guys sells for Dinarbanker..

Accourding to my reports and what i have seen and through sponsers of the guru sites.. and to name names would make a lot of people mad but at this point who cares the lies will keep on coming in... and even on this very site people ahve said that he sells for them.. And what i have found Johnny does actually sell for them.. i will find the posts stating these if i can and make them known..

Again, no proof whatsoever except claims of "people have said that he sells for them." Until you show us real proof, then you, my friend, are the pure definition of a Character Assassin.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by mxridermomma Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:34 am

Did someone provide you proof of a payoff on this investment, before you invested your money? Or, did you take thier word for it? You had faith then, --- what has changed?? Your attitude on it all is all. Be happy, son. We are all in this together, we have all been through the highs and lows,

The measure of who you are is how you are in the circumstance. Peace be to you all, much love,

mxridermomma

mxridermomma

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Empty NUFF SAID

Post by Splovengates Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 am

WHERE IS PROOF WE ARENT BE LIED TO AGAIN BY THE GURUS??? Carrot12

I DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andiedog Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:47 am

The answer is simple ... Intel = intelligent Information Do you really think you are getting intelligent information from any GURUS It is always the same, it is going to happen today, if not today then tomorrow and if not tomorrow somthing went wrong so you should see it in 24 to 48 hrs. I am not bashing just stating facts. People please treat this as a long term investment that may never happen and you will never have a reason to be upset.

andiedog

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum