Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from 2011

+19
globalbiz
Cardiac99
The G-Man
Azure
tport
ministerb
BigSteve
cdubsdad
1alaskan
HOOHAND
whoop-de-do
evenstar
jeremydov
dlusk1414
bohmer
Duguid
bbhoyer
xpectarius
czinser
23 posters

Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from 2011

Post by czinser Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Let's make the call and free our money!!!.....Also lets send this e-mail letter to our congressmen today.......Blessings To All,......CZ....... Smile

Thank you BGG for starting this campaign-It is working.

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.
I also called their offices.

Senator Sessions Aide Amber-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Melissa, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-0600) Aide Tom told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washingto NOT be allowed to spend it on "pet projects" and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Tom said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

So keep those calls and letters going. Washington is listening!!!!!

Here is the email I sent:(I used many ideas from various others letters. Thank you very much)

Dear XXXXXXXXX:
I want to start by saying you are doing an outstanding job in Washington.
Millions of investors in the US are aware that the US Treasury is holding trillions in Iraqi dinar. We independant investors are also holding billions in Dinar. We are shocked and dismayed that from all the intel we recieve worldwide, that our own Government may be holding this RV hostage while it fights over the debt ceiling and taxes.

Now let me get to my point. The Government/UST (I am told) holds enough Iraqi Dinar to pay off the entire National Debt when the Iraqi Dinar Revalues shortly. I think it's important to know that the proceeds from the CASH IN of the Iraqi Dinar belongs to the AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT WASHINGTON DC! This is MONEY being repaid from taxpayers dollars to fight the war.
Every PENNY of money from the Iraqi Dinar Cash in (not including the HUGE oil deals that were made and part of these reparations) should go to pay off our National Debt or RETURNED to the AMERICAN PEOPLE and NOT spent on pet Government programs just for politicians to get re-elected or to miss the opportunity to fix this Country that the politicians have messed up.

We are counting on you Senator XXXXXX and we will stand behind you as you do the right thing with this wonderful opportunity.
Rest assured though, that we are watching! There are over 3 million people not including all the Senators, Congress People, Cabinet Members, Military Personnel, high level Government Personnel etc, who own Iraqi Dinar and they are watching what Congress and this Administration does with this money. We will hold you accountable in 2012.
This event will save our ECONOMY and this COUNTRY. So what do you say Senator? Let's do this for the COUNTRY, the AMERICAN PEOPLE and not let Washington DC screw this up.
Thank you.
XXXXXXXX
State of Alabama

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty Re: News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from 2011

Post by xpectarius Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

czinser wrote:Let's make the call and free our money!!!.....Also lets send this e-mail letter to our congressmen today.......Blessings To All,......CZ....... Smile

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.

Senator Sessions Aide Amber-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Melissa, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-0600) Aide Tom told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washingto NOT be allowed to spend it on "pet projects" and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Tom said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

Here is the email I sent:(I used many ideas from various others letters. Thank you very much)

Dear XXXXXXXXX:
Millions of investors in the US are aware that the US Treasury is holding trillions in Iraqi dinar. We independant investors are also holding billions in Dinar. We are shocked and dismayed that from all the intel we recieve worldwide, that our own Government may be holding this RV hostage while it fights over the debt ceiling and taxes.

Now let me get to my point. The Government/UST (I am told) holds enough Iraqi Dinar to pay off the entire National Debt when the Iraqi Dinar Revalues shortly. I think it's important to know that the proceeds from the CASH IN of the Iraqi Dinar belongs to the AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT WASHINGTON DC! This is MONEY being repaid from taxpayers dollars to fight the war.
Every PENNY of money from the Iraqi Dinar Cash in (not including the HUGE oil deals that were made and part of these reparations) should go to pay off our National Debt or RETURNED to the AMERICAN PEOPLE and NOT spent on pet Government programs just for politicians to get re-elected or to miss the opportunity to fix this Country that the politicians have messed up.

We are counting on you Senator XXXXXX and we will stand behind you as you do the right thing with this wonderful opportunity.
Rest assured though, that we are watching! There are over 3 million people not including all the Senators, Congress People, Cabinet Members, Military Personnel, high level Government Personnel etc, who own Iraqi Dinar and they are watching what Congress and this Administration does with this money. We will hold you accountable in 2012.
This event will save our ECONOMY and this COUNTRY. So what do you say Senator? Let's do this for the COUNTRY, the AMERICAN PEOPLE and not let Washington DC screw this up.
Thank you.
XXXXXXXX
State of Alabama

Great Letter Czinser.....well done!!

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty Re: News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from 2011

Post by bbhoyer Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm glad you got ahold of his office.

I am concerned that Aide Tom said that the funds will be used to what they are allocated for. What are they allocated for and who set up the allocations? We have to listen carefully. Tom did not say that the Speaker will do his best to have the money spent to pay down the deficit. We have to get them to say that specifically. We can not accept generalities from these guys cause they are playing from a different set of ideals and rules then the non-DC people of this country,

Keep up the great work on call and email and keep on these guys until you get absolute specifics on how the money is to be spent. And let them know that if it is not spent to pay off the national debt that all of DC will be recalled and tried from treasonous acts against the American people.

bbhoyer

Back to top Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty Call to arm's...

Post by Duguid Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 pm

cz....Thank you for prompting me to take action ( through BGG )...I called the speakers number and spoke with one of his reps. she said she was Mary and I expressed much of your same sentiments about the IQD and our holdings...She was very polite and assured me she would deliver my comments to the Speaker...FYI....Go RV....Duguid

Duguid

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Great post! I just sent my letters out!!

Maybe a few senators and representatives getting millions of letters and emails will drive this thing home finally.
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Sent our letter to Senator Reid, thank you.
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremydov Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Would it not make sense to send this letter (minus political personalizations) to CNN, fox news and pretty much anyone Washington would RV for to keep their failure to act from voters ears who don't know what a dinar is.

jeremydov

Back to top Go down

Post by evenstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 pm

jeremydov wrote:Would it not make sense to send this letter (minus political personalizations) to CNN, fox news and pretty much anyone Washington would RV for to keep their failure to act from voters ears who don't know what a dinar is.

Anyone who wants to send this letter out or use any part of it is welcome to do so. I wrote it and called the Senators this morning and have been very pleased with how many hundreds of people from many sites that are doing the same. We all should be mad as fire about the Washington elites playing games with our lives , our money and our beloved country.
Hopin, Prayin, and wishin this to be over this week.
God Bless you all, and thank you for the kind remarks.
evenstar
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Even if the US holds trillions of Dinar...Iraq will not be able to give them the $$ for it...that is a heck of a lot of money. Just sayin.

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Post by HOOHAND Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

whoop-de-do wrote:Even if the US holds trillions of Dinar...Iraq will not be able to give them the $$ for it...that is a heck of a lot of money. Just sayin.

I bet they BUY OIL for a long time with that MONEY affraid
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Whoop,

I believe the Bush/Cheney Plan was for the US to get oil at a preset 2003 price, about $32.00usd per barrel, over time. I have heard that time frame to be anywhere from 6 months to 6 years. Which at today's prices sounds very good.

But I think the consensus is that after RV. the price of oil will drop, gold will drop, and the USD will rise for a while, then go back to pre RV levels. That time frame is anybody's guess.

Iraq has oil, they have almost as much as the Saudi's, maybe more, No really knows as Saddam never let anyone know to much. And they are finding more reserves every month or so. But that oil will fuel Iaq for a long time to come, if they can keep someone, anyone from getting too much power again.

JMHO
Now is good
North of sixty

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 pm

1alaskan wrote:Whoop,

I believe the Bush/Cheney Plan was for the US to get oil at a preset 2003 price, about $32.00usd per barrel, over time. I have heard that time frame to be anywhere from 6 months to 6 years. Which at today's prices sounds very good.

But I think the consensus is that after RV. the price of oil will drop, gold will drop, and the USD will rise for a while, then go back to pre RV levels. That time frame is anybody's guess.

Iraq has oil, they have almost as much as the Saudi's, maybe more, No really knows as Saddam never let anyone know to much. And they are finding more reserves every month or so. But that oil will fuel Iaq for a long time to come, if they can keep someone, anyone from getting too much power again.

JMHO
Now is good
North of sixty
That's what I thought, but some people think we can pay off our national debt with it, but it has to be in oil revenue, no lump payoff. Cool, thanks!

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Post by cdubsdad Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm

The taxes they receive from this will at least put a dent in it from what I understand.

cdubsdad

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Estimated tax revenue is 300bil to about 1tril, in the taxable year it happens.

So this happens this month, by April 15, 2013, or with extensions, Aug 15, 2013, some will come in earlier with the estimated qrt's, Oct 15, 2011.

Now is good
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 pm

czinser wrote:Let's make the call and free our money!!!.....Also lets send this e-mail letter to our congressmen today.......Blessings To All,......CZ....... Smile

Dear XXXXXXXXX:

Thank you.
XXXXXXXX
State of Alabama

I just had an interesting conversation with an aide from my representative (congressman Buchanon in Florida) concerning the Dinar. His name is Sean and he is the congressman's foreign affair liason. Sean claimed he knew nothing about the Dinar btu promised to look into it for me. A few days later, I did get a call from him and he also had a man by the name of Shane on the line with us. Shane works for the US Treasury. Shane claimed that the Treasury is NOT holding any Iraqi Dinars....nor would they....but that the Federal Reserve would be the organization that would be holding them. Shane also went through the whole "scam" thing with me....asking me where I purchased my Dinar, when, how much, etc. He was adamant that this was undoubtably a scam. because they knew nothing about it. I mentioned to him that I did I purchase Dinar through Ali from Dinar Trade, who is fully licensed and who has appeared on Fox Business News and CNBC News and who has a very good reputation and who is fully licensed with the Treasury to buy and sell currencies. He was still unimpressed and claimed that I was probably the victim of fraud. It was then that I told him that I had also purchased Dinar from 5th 3rd Bank and, after asking him why would a major bank be involved in a scam...there was a definitive silence on the other end. They did not seem to have an answer to that. I also mentioned to them both that Speaker Boehner's aide, Tom, did verify that the Treasury was holding trillions of dollars of Dinar, and I also mentioned that Senator Sessions and his aide, Amber were also aware of this same fact. At this point, we wrapped up the conversation with these individuals telling me that they would do further research and get back with me. No less than 15 minutes went by and I received another call from Sean....who said that he had contacted Tom from Speaker Boehner's office and queried him about what I had said. Beleive this or not...but Tom claimed he did not have any such conversation with anyone regarding the Iraqi Dinar and that he, himself, had no knowledge, nor did speaker Boehner, about it. Now....on the face of this....one could be discouraged....I was not. I simply took it as 1 more confirmation that we are where we need to be. It would be nice, though, if czinser could re-contact Tom and ask him why he denied having the conversation. I would like to know just for s's and g's.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by BigSteve Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I really think it is NOT WISE for any of us to be contacting our elected officials, and this is a perfect example. Denial is "Not" just a river in Egypt, and these politicians know this better than anyone else. These folks are NOT our friends!! They are probably scrambling right now as to how to pass an emergency bill to increase the taxes on our investment. We all know that O would sign such a bull into law in heart beat. At best this could cause a major delay into our cash in and prosperity, and at the worst case we could end up being taxed to death!!

My advice is to STOP calling Washington!! Waking sleeping dogs is never a good idea!! JMHO!!!

BigSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

They can't just push a bill through.

The republicans would never go along with a tax hike on the dinar anyway.

They can't single out a selected group of people and charge more tax on just them.

My very well renouned tax attorney says it can't happen !!!!!!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

IMHO, THESE PEOPLE (WHO AGREED), ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING LEGALLY OR OTHERWISE TO RESHAPE OUR INVESTMENT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE...ALL I CAN SAY IS THE SOONER THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US THAT THIS THING GOES THROUGH! ...THEY'VE HAD SINCE 2003 TO MOLD THEIR TAX CODE. HOLDING UP AND SLOWING UP IS SERVING NO POSITIVE PURPOSE FOR THIS AILING ECONOMY EXCEPT TO ALLOW FURTHER DETERIORATION. MAYBE THAT IS THE OBJECT OR A BYPRODUCT OF ALL OF THIS STALLING, IT IS SURE HURTING ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS AND KEEPING THE CASH INFUSION OUT OF THE WEAK ECONOMY. THERE...I FEEL BETTER ALREADY. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

ministerb wrote:IMHO, THESE PEOPLE (WHO AGREED), ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING LEGALLY OR OTHERWISE TO RESHAPE OUR INVESTMENT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE...ALL I CAN SAY IS THE SOONER THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US THAT THIS THING GOES THROUGH! ...THEY'VE HAD SINCE 2003 TO MOLD THEIR TAX CODE. HOLDING UP AND SLOWING UP IS SERVING NO POSITIVE PURPOSE FOR THIS AILING ECONOMY EXCEPT TO ALLOW FURTHER DETERIORATION. MAYBE THAT IS THE OBJECT OR A BYPRODUCT OF ALL OF THIS STALLING, IT IS SURE HURTING ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS AND KEEPING THE CASH INFUSION OUT OF THE WEAK ECONOMY. THERE...I FEEL BETTER ALREADY. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think I feel better too --- just from reading what you said! I agree 100% with you & BigSteve!!
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

My Grandmother, a very wise wmen, once told me that it is easy to tell when a politician is lying, when their lips are moving!

I guess we all just learned that this also applies to their aides.

I'm so shocked!

JMHO
Now is good
Rantings from north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty not real

Post by Azure Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Just a bunch of lying masonic order illuminated ones playing government on the stage, faking to the world.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 Empty Advice on calling Washington

Post by xpectarius Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm

BigSteve wrote:I really think it is NOT WISE for any of us to be contacting our elected officials, and this is a perfect example. Denial is "Not" just a river in Egypt, and these politicians know this better than anyone else. These folks are NOT our friends!! They are probably scrambling right now as to how to pass an emergency bill to increase the taxes on our investment. We all know that O would sign such a bull into law in heart beat. At best this could cause a major delay into our cash in and prosperity, and at the worst case we could end up being taxed to death!!

My advice is to STOP calling Washington!! Waking sleeping dogs is never a good idea!! JMHO!!!

With all due respect, I must strongly dissagree. The Washington elitists are counting on just this kind of attitude of apathy and "letting sleeping dogs lie". It is fear based and plays directly into the hands of those who beleive they know better than we. Keep in mind....They work for Us. Their (temporary) position should be based upon performance....not cronyism, elitism or narcisism. If you were a small business owner with employees, and you found these workers slacking off or doing a poor job....wasting your company's cash flow or taking sick days and trying to get paid for them....would you fearfully refuse to call them out on it or even fire them? Or, would you instead, knowing full well your rights as the boss and person responsible for the proper operation of your business, deal with the problem? This is absolutely no different with those elected to "serve" we, the people. I guess it really comes down to personal resposibility.....are we going to take responsibility for our country or are we not? If we don't, then don't blame anyone else for what we're left with. Let's get serious with them....or they won't take us seriously.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:08 pm

BigSteve wrote:I really think it is NOT WISE for any of us to be contacting our elected officials, and this is a perfect example. Denial is "Not" just a river in Egypt, and these politicians know this better than anyone else. These folks are NOT our friends!! They are probably scrambling right now as to how to pass an emergency bill to increase the taxes on our investment. We all know that O would sign such a bull into law in heart beat. At best this could cause a major delay into our cash in and prosperity, and at the worst case we could end up being taxed to death!!

Well Big Steve: Politics 101: Either way they would go we still have the axe. To assume that Congress hasn't a clue is absurd. If they were to jump on this and tax it specially, they would first be stupid because we would wring their nexs in Nov 2012. Remember that the entire House is up for re-election every other November. Second, if they do not respond to a flood of petitions then we again have the axe. Congress would not dare raise taxes. Remember GHWBush, "Read my lips". Republicans raising taxes is a death wish. Whether they tax us or not we will still have a bunch opf money that we can throw to the Tea Party and slam the door on the guys who vote to raise taxes. Congress may not know what we know(which is only what we are told by gurus) but they know not to raise taxes. Read EO 13303 again and read it slowly. They cannot interfere with a "PERSON" which is defined as an American citizen pursuing investment in Iraq. A special tax for us would be "interfering", don't you think? If there is a good lawyer out there, amd I right?
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Executive Order 13303-for your reading pleasure

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(b) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order, Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order 13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the property and interests in property described in section 1 of this order.

(b) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations, orders, licenses or other forms of administrative action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or 13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA, except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term "person" means an individual or entity;

(b) The term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

(c) The term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any juris-diction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) The term "Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products" means any petroleum, petroleum products, or natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term "Development Fund for Iraq" means the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulga-tion of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

(b) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a person from any requirement to obtain a license or other authorization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,
May 22, 2003.

The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Azure wrote:Just a bunch of lying masonic order illuminated ones playing government on the stage, faking to the world.

Azure; you just MIGHT want to watch which group you are bashing. People in general, amusing......Masons, now that's another deal. You just never know where a Mason might show up. Just sayin'.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 pm

whoop-de-do wrote:Even if the US holds trillions of Dinar...Iraq will not be able to give them the $$ for it...that is a heck of a lot of money. Just sayin.

I have heard the US negotiated an oil deal for 6 dinar/barrel (also heard $32/barrel). So let's assume the number I have heard of say 3+ trillion dinar to deal with it is a lot of money. Here is the catch, I have heard the deal is over a 20 year period, therefore no worries, it is covered.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperpack Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
Azure wrote:Just a bunch of lying masonic order illuminated ones playing government on the stage, faking to the world.

Azure; you just MIGHT want to watch which group you are bashing. People in general, amusing......Masons, now that's another deal. You just never know where a Mason might show up. Just sayin'.

HOW TRUE -- FROM THE WIFE OF A VIET NAM VET AND A MASTER MASON!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T STEREOTYPE....
pepperpack
pepperpack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajob Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Stop being chicken poop. This is a free country and we hav freedom of speech. Don't give up that right, these politicians work for us , hole them accountable

Ajob

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm

I wish I had been a member when some of these threads were discussed.  Even though it was the okie site filled with all those okie lovers drinking koolaid, there were a LOT of great discussions.  So, any of you old timers that are still here.  What ever became of this?  Anyone know?
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:27 pm

I think I saw Cardiac not that long ago the rest not in a year or more.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 2805820865  News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 2805820865  News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 2805820865  News from John Boehners office!! A post revisited from  2011 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum