Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Info from John Boehners office today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Info from John Boehners office today

Go down

Info from John Boehners office today Empty Info from John Boehners office today

Post by evenstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.
I also called their offices.

Senator Sessions Aide Amber-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Melissa, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-0600) Aide Tom told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washingto NOT be allowed to spend it on "pet projects" and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Tom said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.
So keep those calls and letters going. Washington is listening!!!!!

Here is the email I sent:

Dear XXXXXXXXX:
I want to start by saying you are doing an outstanding job in Washington.
Millions of investors in the US are aware that the US Treasury is holding trillions in Iraqi dinar. We independant investors are also holding billions in Dinar. We are shocked and dismayed that from all the intel we recieve worldwide, that our own Government may be holding this RV hostage while it fights over the debt ceiling and taxes.

Now let me get to my point. The Government/UST (I am told) holds enough Iraqi Dinar to pay off the entire National Debt when the Iraqi Dinar Revalues shortly. I think it's important to know that the proceeds from the CASH IN of the Iraqi Dinar belongs to the AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT WASHINGTON DC! This is MONEY being repaid from taxpayers dollars to fight the war.
Every PENNY of money from the Iraqi Dinar Cash in (not including the HUGE oil deals that were made and part of these reparations) should go to pay off our National Debt or RETURNED to the AMERICAN PEOPLE and NOT spent on pet Government programs just for politicians to get re-elected or to miss the opportunity to fix this Country that the politicians have messed up.

We are counting on you Senator XXXXXX and we will stand behind you as you do the right thing with this wonderful opportunity.
Rest assured though, that we are watching! There are over 3 million people not including all the Senators, Congress People, Cabinet Members, Military Personnel, high level Government Personnel etc, who own Iraqi Dinar and they are watching what Congress and this Administration does with this money. We will hold you accountable in 2012.
This event will save our ECONOMY and this COUNTRY. So what do you say Senator? Let's do this for the COUNTRY, the AMERICAN PEOPLE and not let Washington DC screw this up.
Thank you.
XXXXXXXX
State of Alabama

evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum