Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
This Is The Gift Given I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

This Is The Gift Given

3 posters

Go down

This Is The Gift Given Empty This Is The Gift Given

Post by Wataday Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 pm

The RV and what was shown:

I saw Moses leading the captives out of Egypt through the Red Sea as God was parting it. The people in this group got to the other side safely and there was such an excitement with each individual.

Exodus 14:21

21 - Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.

(The Egyptians had to learn that God was no desert god, but was “The Controller” of all human destiny and the God of “All of the Elements.”)

As I looked I could see there was manna all around. I knew in my spirit it represented more than food. I could also see it as money. It was the finances needed to feed His people not only food that fills the stomach, but food that fills the soul and spirit – The Very Word of God. It was to reach His people. The excitement was increasing by this time within each person there.

The next thing I knew God says; you are now crossing the Jordan into My promised land. This is the place that He is taking us to. It is not just crossing the Jordan, but many waters to reach His people in the many nations He has created.

As He was showing me this there were times that tears filled my eyes; to think that He has allowed for us to be a part of what He is doing with this RV, bringing in the Wealth that is needed to build His kingdom here on earth. This is not something to take lightly. The Gift Given He is Trusting Us with to do as He leads and guides us.

Today as I opened the bible I was in Joel 3. I felt led to go to Joel 1…

Joel 1:2-3

2 – Hear this you elders and give ear all of you inhabitants of the land!

Has anything happened like this in your days or even in the days of your fathers?

3 – Tell your children about it let your children tell their children and their children another generation.

This Is The Gift Given…

I know that there is much more to this than any human mind can conceive. We are finite and He is infinite. As the leaders in Okie’s site have said about tithing, this is just the start of our giving. As good stewards of His money in investing it, and not putting it under the rocks, this too will multiply and will help in the building of His kingdom.

The assignment given is nothing short of leadership and helping others. It is not only the responsibility of the finances, but of building, training and equipping those He places in our paths. It is going the extra mile in all that we do as He leads us each day. It is knowing Him like we never have before to do this and get this done.

I know that all of this might sound redundant, but this is our Father’s heart. I know and look forward to all that he has called me to and for the fulfillment of the finishing of my race with Him, before Him. I have to believe that everything that has happened has happened for a reason and will continue in doing so for His reasons… Is there one more person He needs to get in on this investment? Is there something that He needs to have done to establish what He needs?

Another day is now coming to an end and as so many are saying; “We are so close.” I believe this to be truth.

Something to ponder… BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH WERE LAID… God knew that Miskiebam and Okie would answer the call in doing this site as He had placed it on their hearts. He knew who that such Godly people such as Bear, Scotti G, Bulldog, DebTarHeelGirl, Sambo, Vic1, the Mods, Administration and other Intel providers would come forth and together. He knew that leaders would come and go from this site. He knew that you and I would be here and He sat in place the Best leaders/people in which we could trust. He Simply Knew/Knows It ALL…

He also knew The Date and Time that this is going to RV. It will happen when it happens and until then let’s Celebrate Each Other and that He has given us such a Wonderful Place to be. Remember God is the God of All of the Elements.

If we don’t stand United, then what are we doing here?

There are many other Godly men and women on other sites as well. We all need to work together and let the bashing and sarcasm stop. Where is the Love of God…? Selah – Nuff Said

May God Bless and Strengthen Each of You and Fill You with His Never Ending Peace and Shalom

Wataday
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

This Is The Gift Given Empty Re: This Is The Gift Given

Post by hockeynut Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 pm

AMEN !!!!!

hockeynut

Back to top Go down

Post by jacqueworkingirl Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Thank you, Wataday! I am glad someone else feels as I do. Great words! I really believe that God has alot to do with the dinars revaluing. As I said in a previous post, yesterday, He is giving us a last chance to do something good for others on this Earth with the dinars; even if it is just for our own families. God Bless Everyone in and off of this site. Also, remember, life is far too precious not to treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves. Go RV..... cherokee128

jacqueworkingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm

jacqueworkingirl Thank you! God is doing something so Wonderful here for all of those involved. It is going to be a Blessing to do for others the way that I have always wanted to, as I'm sure yourself.

Also, remember, life is far too precious not to treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves.

I really like that - Amen
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum