Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Info from Senators in Mississippi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Info from Senators in Mississippi

3 posters

Go down

Info from Senators in Mississippi Empty Info from Senators in Mississippi

Post by xdlj006 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 pm

I called both the senators office in Mississippi looking for anything about the RV on the dinar with no luck. Both said they have not been debriefed on any RV of the currency and that it would not have anything to do with the United States on when the RV occurs. They stated the the RV is between parliament and the Iraqi government. They did say that there are new ideas on the table about the debt ceiling issue and my senators were supporting the Balanced Budget Amendment. I am not pointing fingers saying that this person or that person is wrong.

I just wanted to state what my congressmen were saying. I know Okie and the other Guru's know people in Iraqi, I'm not saying the Guru's are wrong. The RV is coming and I do believe that I'm just not sure when. Also I am not banking on any rates that I see. I know how much I have invested in the dinar and when I see the "official rate" then I will "cross my T's and dot my I's". In the meantime I will sit back any relax until the RV happens.

Now after saying that I encourage you to do the same. Do not bank on the dates or the rates because they will come and go. Enjoy the conference calls and continue to thank and encourage these ladies and gents with the intel. I'm sure if you have questions they will be glad to answer them. Thank you guys for the information you share with us each day. It gives me something to read and keeps me up to date. Again Thank You.

xdlj006

Back to top Go down

Info from Senators in Mississippi Empty Re: Info from Senators in Mississippi

Post by donzi Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

The interpretation is plain english is that "they are playing their cards close to their chests". Even though they are your senators, they are not revealing what they know. They are brushing you off.
The way and manner in which they responded to you, you might as well have talked to the janitor.
No disrespect, either they don't know anything about the dinar at all (I don't believe this) or that are stonewalling you.

Remember, Okie, Dewey, BGG and their bunch have a RELATIONSHIP with their congressmen. They talk to them all of the time and probably have meals and party with them. Totally different scenario than with your call to your senators.

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by RUS B Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm

IM FROM GULFPORT MISSISSIPPI AND HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 34 YRS. CONCERNING THE TWO SENATORS FROM MISSISSIPPI, ONE IS SERVING HIS FIRST TERM(ROGER WICKER) SO I DONT THINK HE WOULD TELL YOU ANYTHING BEING THAT HE IS A FRESHMAN TO THE GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK AND PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT! (2) THAD COCHRAN HAS BEEN IN OFFICE SINCE 1978(ELECTED YEAR) OR AROUND THE TIME MOSES CROSSED THE RED SEA. YOUR CALL TO HIM WOULDNT SHAKE HIM ONE BIT SINCE HE IS A GOLD CARD MEMBER OF THE GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK. NOT BASHING....AND I HOPE WHY WORDS ARE NOT HARMFUL. I JUST THINK WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND, THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR INVITED TO THE GAME IT DOENT MEAN THAT THEY WANT YOU IN THE OWNER'S BOX!!!! I HAVE LEARNED TO PLAY THE GAME WITH THE UNIFORM IM ISSUED AND PLAY THE HAND WITH THE CARDS IM DEALT. JUST BECAUSE A PERSON HAVE JOKER, JOKER, DEUCE, DEUCE,(SPADES) IT DONT MEAN THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE HAND. WE ARE SITTING AT THE TABLE AND THE CARDS ARE DEALT... NO TIME TO RESHUFFLE... WE ARE HERE!!!! SO LETS WAIT AND SEE HOW THE FINAL HAND IS PLAYED OUT... WE WIN!!! THE BLESSING OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADDS NO SORROW!!!

RUS B

Back to top Go down

Post by xdlj006 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

donzi wrote:The interpretation is plain english is that "they are playing their cards close to their chests". Even though they are your senators, they are not revealing what they know. They are brushing you off.
The way and manner in which they responded to you, you might as well have talked to the janitor.
No disrespect, either they don't know anything about the dinar at all (I don't believe this) or that are stonewalling you.

Remember, Okie, Dewey, BGG and their bunch have a RELATIONSHIP with their congressmen. They talk to them all of the time and probably have meals and party with them. Totally different scenario than with your call to your senators.

I'm a frequent caller to the senators office and a family friend of roger wicker. I doubt they are brushing me off. Like I said, I was not bashing them or saying they are wrong in their assumptions I'm handing down information that was told to me. They was more they each said but I did try to put it into simpler terms for you guys.

xdlj006

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum