Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS

3 posters

Go down

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS Empty VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS

Post by ymoilman Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 am

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS
DANGEROUS

The
Rumor Mill News Reading Room

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 15-Nov-2011 04:02:34

Lead Poisoning Alert: This Widely Used Drink is Dangerous

Vatic Note: Just a reminder that Fluoride was used in the camps in Nazi Germany
and it was done to keep the inmates apathetic and easier to handle. Sound
familiar? Are we not putting up with things that we would have hung these
people for in the past?? Its more than just the physical damage being done but
also the psychological surgery this hologen performs on our psyches. Through
much fighting, we got Flouride taken out of our water back in March 2005 which
was a bit easier than its been for most and why? Because we had horses here
(rural county) and they were dying from the drinking water used to water them.
That was a huge loss to those who had invested so much.

What we told our board was that since they were educated by us with
documentation showing the harm it causes, that if they continued practicing
medicine without a license, we would sue them individually and not as a board
since they acted outside the best interests of the board, the water district
and the users. That did it. They took it out, grumbling and complaining all the
way, but stood by it even when pressure from the state came down. So, it can be
done and there is even more evidence now than back then. Its time to reclaim
our lives, our health, our children and our nation. We can do it.

Lead Poisoning Alert: This Widely Used Drink is Dangerous
https://rdt.mercola.com/view.aspx?Email=prophit0@gmail.com&ReturnURL=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/12/jeff-green-on-fluoride-part-1.aspx?e_cid=20111112_DNL_art_1

Posted by Dr. Mercola, November 11, 2011

Jeff Green has been an activist in the movement to eliminate a toxic fluoride
from your water supply for the past 15 years.

The practice of adding fluoride to municipal tap water across the U.S. began in

With more than 60 percent of U.S. water supplies currently fluoridated, chances
are you're one of the 170 million Americans who drink fluoride on a daily
basis.

Chances are also high that you're unaware of the sordid history that made water
fluoridation a reality in the first place, because contrary to popular belief,
its origins actually had nothing to do with protecting your dental health.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/11/lead-poisoning-alert-this-widely-used.html
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS Empty Re: VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS

Post by KathyD Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:08 am

ymoilman, thank you so much for this post. Have been looking at this fluoridation of our water and toothpastes for some time. FYI, the vaticproject link has disappeared.
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS Empty Re: VATIC: LEAD POISONING ALERT: THIS WIDELY USED DRINK IS DANGEROUS

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 am

ymoilman- you can hardly read any of your post your text always looks like a total blur it's so small and difficult to read. You might consider making it easy on the eyes and enlarge the text so no one has to use a magnifying glass to see your stuff if you care at all - just a suggestion..
___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

Fluoride and the Pineal Gland

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland – a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known – thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England – that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body – a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland – particularly the gland’s regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals’ urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied – as might be expected – by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

“In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. "

“The single animal study of pineal function indicates that fluoride exposure results in altered melatonin production and altered timing of sexual maturity. Whether fluoride affects pineal function in humans remains to be demonstrated. The two studies of menarcheal age in humans show the possibility of earlier menarche in some individuals exposed to fluoride, but no definitive statement can be made.

Recent information on the role of the pineal organ in humans suggests that any agent that affects pineal function could affect human health in a variety of ways, including effects on sexual maturation, calcium metabolism, parathyroid function, postmenopausal osteoporosis, cancer, and psychiatric disease.”

“It is remarkable that the pineal gland has never been analysed separately for F because it has several features which suggest that it could accumulate F. It has the highest calcium concentration of any normal soft tissue in the body because it calcifies physiologically in the form of hydroxyapatite (HA). It has a high metabolic activity coupled with a very profuse blood supply: two factors favouring the deposition of F in mineralizing tissues.

The fact that the pineal is outside the blood-brain barrier suggests that pineal HA could sequester F from the bloodstream if it has the same strong affinity for F as HA in the other mineralizing tissues.

The intensity of the toxic effects of most drugs depends upon their concentration at the site of action. The mineralizing tissues (bone and teeth) accumulate high concentrations of F and are the first to show toxic reactions to F. Hence, their reactions to F have been especially well studied.

If F accumulates in the pineal gland, then this points to a gap in our knowledge about whether or not F affects pineal physiology. It was the lack of knowledge in this area that prompted my study.”

Fluoride & Pineal Gland - Accumulation of Fluoride in Soft Tissue of Pineal Gland:

“After half a century of the prophylactic use of fluorides in dentistry, we now know that fluoride readily accumulates in the human pineal gland.
In fact, the aged pineal contains more fluoride than any other normal soft tissue. The concentration of fluoride in the pineal was significantly higher (p <0.001) than in corresponding muscle, i.e., 296 ± 257 vs. 0.5± 0.4 mg/kg (wet weight) respectively.”

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum