Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
links please I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
links please I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
links please I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
links please I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
links please I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
links please I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
links please I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
links please I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
links please I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
links please I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
links please I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
links please I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
links please I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
links please I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
links please I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
links please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
links please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
links please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
links please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
links please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

links please

+8
SEBtopdog
CaptnJerry
Ris3n_Again
Splovengates
happywelshguy
readysetrv
gillsdinar
tnbulldog
12 posters

Go down

links please Empty links please

Post by tnbulldog Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 am

Bulldog75: DUBAI AND KUWAIT REPORTS SHOWED ON MID EAST TV THE IQD HAD RVed.. ty.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

links please Empty Re: links please

Post by gillsdinar Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am

Ahhh ya there Are none cause it didn't happen

Last edited by gillsdinar on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 am

I don't think you will find a link to a lie....

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:07 am

1. why would other sites be waiting on their info to post if their info is 100% "INACCURATE". all the time.

2. THIS IS WHAT I WOULDLOVE TO SEE. "BULLDOG" Please show me one time that your info. has been extremely accurate.."JUST ONCE"!!! Scottig has NEVER ONCE been right!!! please please show me when this man has been on the mark.

3. Since when is bringing fales info,m and getting people hyped and pumped month after month just to have nothing happen, "standing with integrity". I'm from Texas and it's called someting else where I'm from.

Bulldog75: WE ARE HEARING MANY ARE WAITING OUR OOM INFO TO POST THEIRS ON OTHER/THEIR SITES. " ITS NICE TO BE THE LEAD DOG FOR A CHANGE". OUR INFO HAS BEEN EXTREMELY ACCURATE. SCOTTI G STARTED THIS CREDITABLE INFO THIS MORNING THAT LEADS US TO WHERE WE ARE. SCOTTI AND BEAR POINTED US TO THIS POINT TWO WEEKS AGO; THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND WITH INTEGRITY HERE AT OOM. SCOTTI IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. AND HAS APPROVED THIS PART OF HIS MESSAGE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Translation---Please share our fantasy world with everyone to get them hyped and pumped up even though we have ZERO idea of when it will happen and what we are talkig about.

Bulldog75: ALL OTHER SITES WHO ARE WAITING ON US. ITS OK. WE ALLOW YOU TO TAKE OUR INFO AND PUBLISH HOWEVER YOU WISH. WE FEEL THIS IS A TOTAL TEAM EFFORT AND WE ARE FLATTERED THAT YOU ARE WAITING ON US. WE JUST BLESS EVERYONE AND WANT TO GET IT AS RIGHT AS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD EVENT. TY.........PLS. HOLD.

Ladies and gentlemen, after the countless times of posts and confirmations from the top sources in the world, you NOW should finally understand that these guys do not have the contacts that they say they do. Never had them Never will. If you have more than 2 brain cells, and a lick of common sense you will NOW wake up from their ridiculous story book fantasy, and understand the game they have been playing this whole time.

this person BULLDOG just tated that their intel has been "extermely accurate"??????????????? That is the coplete opposite of what it has been!! COMMON MAN!! LOL

Nothing that these guys posted yesterday is TRUE>>>NOTHING..Holly Cow!!! And to think there will STILL be the blind that believe them ONCE AGAIN.

Now let's hope we see this pop by Wednesday!!!

GO RVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 am

Same info every week. Only now Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday is not being said. Time to get truthful guys. You will be respected alot more. No more 24-48 hours either. Please get good Intel or say nothing. Also just wondering what 'glitch' will come onto play today.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 am

????????????????? Questionable

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:03 am

So why is it exactly that your on this forum?

bounce

readysetrv wrote:1. why would other sites be waiting on their info to post if their info is 100% "INACCURATE". all the time.

2. THIS IS WHAT I WOULDLOVE TO SEE. "BULLDOG" Please show me one time that your info. has been extremely accurate.."JUST ONCE"!!! Scottig has NEVER ONCE been right!!! please please show me when this man has been on the mark.

3. Since when is bringing fales info,m and getting people hyped and pumped month after month just to have nothing happen, "standing with integrity". I'm from Texas and it's called someting else where I'm from.

Bulldog75: WE ARE HEARING MANY ARE WAITING OUR OOM INFO TO POST THEIRS ON OTHER/THEIR SITES. " ITS NICE TO BE THE LEAD DOG FOR A CHANGE". OUR INFO HAS BEEN EXTREMELY ACCURATE. SCOTTI G STARTED THIS CREDITABLE INFO THIS MORNING THAT LEADS US TO WHERE WE ARE. SCOTTI AND BEAR POINTED US TO THIS POINT TWO WEEKS AGO; THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND WITH INTEGRITY HERE AT OOM. SCOTTI IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. AND HAS APPROVED THIS PART OF HIS MESSAGE

Translation---Please share our fantasy world with everyone to get them hyped and pumped up even though we have ZERO idea of when it will happen and what we are talkig about.

Bulldog75: ALL OTHER SITES WHO ARE WAITING ON US. ITS OK. WE ALLOW YOU TO TAKE OUR INFO AND PUBLISH HOWEVER YOU WISH. WE FEEL THIS IS A TOTAL TEAM EFFORT AND WE ARE FLATTERED THAT YOU ARE WAITING ON US. WE JUST BLESS EVERYONE AND WANT TO GET IT AS RIGHT AS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD EVENT. TY.........PLS. HOLD.

Ladies and gentlemen, after the countless times of posts and confirmations from the top sources in the world, you NOW should finally understand that these guys do not have the contacts that they say they do. Never had them Never will. If you have more than 2 brain cells, and a lick of common sense you will NOW wake up from their ridiculous story book fantasy, and understand the game they have been playing this whole time.

this person BULLDOG just tated that their intel has been "extermely accurate"??????????????? That is the coplete opposite of what it has been!! COMMON MAN!! LOL

Nothing that these guys posted yesterday is TRUE>>>NOTHING..Holly Cow!!! And to think there will STILL be the blind that believe them ONCE AGAIN.

GO RVVVVVVVV!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 am

Here's my previous quote of OCT 31,2011-HOLLOWEEN
Here's my previous quote of NOV 11 ,2011

"Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, but probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of november or december. Sooner more than later. but no later than the beginning of 2012. Certainly not before then.

GO JIM DANDY
GO JIM DANDY
JIM DANDY TO THE RESCUE
GO RV–GO RV!!
ARE VE TO THE RESCUE. GO RV, GO!!

Please dont let me repeat myself, over and over and over again. OK?

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 am

readysetrv wrote:1. why would other sites be waiting on their info to post if their info is 100% "INACCURATE". all the time.

GO RVVVVVVVV!

call it as you see it. it wont matter. people have invested too much time in this to admit anything. relax it will happen. till then grin and nod. and sometimes feed them some treats.

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:53 am

Splovengates,

I'm borrowing that for my sig line... Hope you don't mind. It just makes me smile and laugh every time I read it... Just hoping to pass on a little humor in this time of frustration.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

links please Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

links please Empty GOTTA LAUGH

Post by Splovengates Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

CAPTAIN
I'm borrowing that for my sig line... Hope you don't mind. It just makes me smile and laugh every time I read it... Just hoping to pass on a little humor in this time of frustration.

GOTTA LAUGH TO KEEP FROM CRYING

Last edited by Splovengates on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:19 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 am

[quote="Splovengates"]
CaptnJerry wrote:Splovengates,

[b]GOTTA LAUGH TO KEEP FROM CRYING

Exactly! You have to be able to laugh at life, if you can't, your in for a world of hurt!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

links please Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Bear and ScottiG in OOM Chat Late Tuesday Morning - Highhopes post PTR Forum 11/15/2011

---NO WAY. IF THERE WERE TRULY CONTACTS FROM ALL THESE PLACES THEN SCOTTIG WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT AT LEAST ONCE IN THE LAST YEAR...----

BEAR5642: THE PEOPLE COMING IH HERE AND SHOOTING OFF
THEIR MOUTHS HAVE NO IDEA THE LEVEL OF COMMITTMENT AND THE LEVEL OF
INTEL THAT COME TO SCOTIIG AND I IN ONE DAY FROM IRAQ JORDAN DUBAI AND
ISRAEL AND THE US GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS

----GETTING VERY DEFENSIVE, BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE GAME YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING....---

BEAR5642: ANYONE WHO CAN
DO A BETTER JOB WITH OUT PAY AND DO THIS PLEASE STEP RIGHT NOW AND I
WILL GIVE YOU THE HELM. IM TIRED AND IN AN EXTERME AMOUNT OF PAIN AND
FORGIVE ME FOR BING FRUSTRATED BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

-----AGAIN, SCOTTIG WHEN HAS YOUR INTEL BEEN ACCURATE? I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION SO MANY TIMES AND NEVER GOT ANY ANSWERS. NOW , WHAT IS THE EXACT REASON THAT YOU HAVE HELD OFF ON SHARING THIS SO CALLED INFO YOUR SUPPOSEDLY HAVE???-----PLEASE DO TELL. THIS SHOULD BE GOOD.----.
Scotti G: I
am most comfortable that the information we have shared is 100%
accurate. I am not behind the scenes. I know that Maliki did give a
speech yesterday specific to the RV. We know that there are over 120
countries set to adjust their currency. I encouraged everyone to BE
PATIENT. I am just as ready to get this investment on to the next
phasee as anyone. We are close! REmember that. Quit bashing and bugging
people because of statements others are making. Bear and I have
excellent information and it is accurate. That is why we have held off
sharing some of the things we have been sitting on. We do not want a
frenzy to get started. We are on point. If you are not comfortable with
what we are sharing then please feel free to find better contacts and
bring us the info! We will be glad to take a rest!

---FINALLY-----

BEAR5642: BRING IT SCOTTI BECAUSE IM DONE STICK A FORK IN ME

----ONE OF THE MOST OVER USED AND ABSOLUTELY ABSURD STATEMENTS MADE BY ALL THE GURUS. THINK ABOUT THIS. ALL THE GURUS SAY THIS SAME THING, AND THINK ABOUT HOW MANY GURUS THERE ARE. THAT MEANS THAT THEY ALL HAVE THESE SECRET "CONFIDENTIAL" SOURCES THAT GIVE THEM SECRET INFO. THAT THEY CANNOT SHARE...THAT IS A TON OF HIGH LEVEL SOURCES. WAY MORE THAN YOU WOULD IMAGINE BEING OUT THERE.
BEAR, INSTEAD OF SHARING THAT "CONFIDENTIAL" INFO., HOW ABOUT SHARING SOME INTEL THAT ACTUALLY PANS OUT FOR ONCE....????---just sayin!!

BEAR5642: THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT WE ARE WITHOUT OUT A DOUBT IS SO CONFIDENTIAL WE CANNOT EVEN TELL ANYONE ELSE

-----COME ON SCOTTIG, FIND THAT SPEECH-----

Scotti
G: I know that Shabibi also gave a speech specific to the RV. I know
the two contacts with foreign Currency yesterday were 100% adamant
about what they were seeing relative to the banks. I said yesterday I
like Tuesday but give us a brfeak folks we are not in control of the
minute by minute acitivity of the CBI. There are things which must
unfold and I imagine they are in process as we write.

---FUNNY NOT ONE PERSON CAN PROVIDE ANY PROOF, OF WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT SPEECH SHABIBI COULD HAVE GIVEN!!???

Soul Searcher: Shabibi's speach yesterday was a Hoax??
Scotti G: Soul searcher.... were you there? Did you hear the speech! I have contacts who did hear it and no it was not a hoax!

-----THIS IS NOT BASHING, THIS IS CALLING IT FOR WHAT IT IS. OK, I AM NOT SAYING THAT THESE GUYS ARE LIARS, BUT THEIR SOURCES, IF THEY REALLY HAVE SOURCES ARE THE LIARS, AND THESE GUYS BELIEVE THEM, THEN BLAST THE "FALSE INTEL" TO THEIR FOLLOWERS, THAT'S ALL.---

Scotti
G: OK I am going to ask you all to please stay positive. Please do not
bash the information Bear, Bulldog and I are bringing to the table. We
are working very hard. So do you believe everything they say? I am
telling you I will have a copy of that speech very soon. That is the
problem with chat rooms so often. Why does everyone feel the need to
feed and drink at everyones table?????

THIS IS THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT IS THAT ALL THE INTEL AND RV PREDICTIONS COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN VERIFIED BEFORE HE PUT IT ON THE BOARDS.
EXAMPLE----WE HAVE CONFIRMED THAT KUWAIT 100% DID IN FACT RV...??? I COULD GO ON AND ON WITH EXAMPLES OF THESE KINDS OF CLAIMS FROM YOU SCOTTI, SO WHEN YOU SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID, IT'S WRONG. DUDE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? "YOUR VERY THOROUGH AND BROAD SOURCES ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS WRONG!!!---LOL SIMPLY UNREAL!!

Scotti G: I have not and will not bring unverifiable information here. I will not reveal my very thorough and broad sources.

NOW!!!!
GO RVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Ris3n_Again: You said: "call it as you see it. it wont matter. people have invested too much time in this to admit anything. relax it will happen. till then grin and nod. and sometimes feed them some treats."

....You have treats? I like treats! links please 1499845164 1Alaskan likes donuts, but I like chocolate..........

links please Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

links please Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:20 pm

How about CHOCOLATE DONUTS!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:21 pm

links please 3079029344
ponee wrote:How about CHOCOLATE DONUTS!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 pm

CHOCOLATE??!? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Did someone say chocolate?!? YUM!!! 🎅 🎅
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Catherine wrote:CHOCOLATE??!? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Did someone say chocolate?!? YUM!!! 🎅 🎅

Yep....The wait for this gol-darn RV might seem to go faster if we had some chocolate diversion!!!!!!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by arkansasmale84 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm

I can do chocolate anything anytime!! Wink o by the way if people dnt like the post then y bash y not do the mature thing and just exit out close ur window get off this site.. Y people y!!! There r so many followers that bleave and nnex to bleave and want to bleave for some of us people it makes our day go faster our dreams n wishes stay alive, so if u wanna grip bash or complain take it to ur own mirror leAve our oom world alone

arkansasmale84

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 pm

arkansasmale84 wrote:I can do chocolate anything anytime!! Wink o by the way if people dnt like the post then y bash y not do the mature thing and just exit out close ur window get off this site.. Y people y!!! There r so many followers that bleave and nnex to bleave and want to bleave for some of us people it makes our day go faster our dreams n wishes stay alive, so if u wanna grip bash or complain take it to ur own mirror leAve our oom world alone

There ya go.... 'Bout time you jumped in! Nice to have you join us. Chocolate for everyone! :cheers:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Very Happy links please 1815401988 links please 3079029344 Widgets like chocolate too!!!!! BUT, they need to be patient and have only a small amount - it makes them RESTLESS. WE all know what happens when they get RESTLESS. Go RV. (Down wig, you got yours.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum