Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV

+5
sn1pe
golfanytime
happywelshguy
dinarstar
peabody12
9 posters

Go down

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Empty Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV

Post by peabody12 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Last night's boxing match between P4P champion Manny Paquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez was a disaster for boxing and the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Marquez won this match on his counter punching and controlling the fight, but just like the powers that control the RV, these same powers have fiendishly rigged the decision in favor of Manny Pacquiao to force a match with Floyd Money Mayweather --- surely making these behind the scenes scoundrels millions of dollars in the process. But, I am hip to their ways and means as I see how they manipulate everything to their benefit. Only when we see the boxing judges reverse this boxing atrocity, then the Iraqi Dinar will revalue! Rolling Eyes
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Empty Re: Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Hear! hear! and jolly well said!!
groupdance

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Empty Re: Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV

Post by peabody12 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Hear! hear! and jolly well said!!
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 1815401988

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 1499845164 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 1499845164 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 1499845164
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

You guys are a Hoot!

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Please, Please, Please, tell me that this comment was supposed to be nothing more, than a sense of real bad humor...

If not and it's meant to be taken seriously, then I’ve seen and heard of many different reasons as to why the RV hasn't revalued yet, but this explanation really takes all reasoning as to why the RV has not yet occurred, to the Highest Level of Stupidity…..EVER
...and deserves the comment of: Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 2879513009

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 567726376 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 858978640 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 761671673 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 2211252749 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 252703917 Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV 3091836158

peabody12 wrote:Last night's boxing match between P4P champion Manny Paquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez was a disaster for boxing and the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Marquez won this match on his counter punching and controlling the fight, but just like the powers that control the RV, these same powers have fiendishly rigged the decision in favor of Manny Pacquiao to force a match with Floyd Money Mayweather --- surely making these behind the scenes scoundrels millions of dollars in the process. But, I am hip to their ways and means as I see how they manipulate everything to their benefit. Only when we see the boxing judges reverse this boxing atrocity, then the Iraqi Dinar will revalue! Rolling Eyes

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by golfanytime Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 pm

what was the total punch count? I believe Paquiao hit him about 50 more times and threw 150 more punches. I saw the fight and it was a good fight but the total punches landed by the champ were far more than the challenger. Sorry but true. I was for the challenger too but he lost fair and square.

golfanytime

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Please, Please, Please, tell me that this comment was supposed to be nothing more, than a sense of real bad humor...

If
not and it's meant to be taken seriously, then I’ve seen and heard of
many different reasons as to why the RV hasn't revalued yet, but this
explanation really takes all reasoning as to why the RV has not yet
occurred, to the Highest Level of Stupidity…..EVER ...and deserves the comment of:

Dear Mr Elite Member,
Yes,
of course it was a joke, and I am very concerned about you not
recognizing that. I did make sure I put in the "rolling eyes" emoticon
so there would not be any confusion of this being serious. But you are
so confused to understand anything. One of two things is happening here:
(1) you have stuffed Iraqi Dinar so far up your nether region it has
constipated your thinking, or (2) you have depleted your brain of oxygen
and killed brain cells by hyperventilating reading all what the gurus
have to say about a pending cash-in. I recommend you cleanse yourself
of the Iraqi Dinar by cashing in now --- because it is very clear this
RV ride has become too much for you. And I am not joking this time.

And one more thing you have a striking resemblance to Harpo Marx. Are you related, that might explain your condition.
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/harpo-marx-picture-12046063.htm
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

what was the total punch count? I believe Paquiao hit him about 50 more
times and threw 150 more punches. I saw the fight and it was a good
fight but the total punches landed by the champ were far more than the
challenger. Sorry but true. I was for the challenger too but he lost
fair and square.

I lost confidence in punch stats long ago. You have two guys hitting buttons when they perceive a punch landed. Per the the punch stats, Manny had a higher percentage. But, what I watched in the exchanges was Manny missing with his punches when he engaged JMM.
After the fight, the video replays of the action showed JMM connecting on MP and no highlights of MP connecting on JMM. MP had the look of a beaten fighter, he knew he lost.

I wasn't for JMM, I believed MP would take out JMM in seven rounds based upon him fighting at the higher weight, he looked slow and pudgy. But I give him props for pulling the upset which the judges did not do.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:45 am

peabody12 wrote:Please, Please, Please, tell me that this comment was supposed to be nothing more, than a sense of real bad humor...

If
occurred, to the Highest Level of Stupidity…..EVER ...and deserves the comment of:

Dear Mr Elite Member,
Yes,

And one more thing you have a striking resemblance to Harpo Marx. Are you related, that might explain your condition.

Best post ever on this site.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:52 pm

My comment was against your post, nothing personal intended towards you and you have now stated that it was just humor, so additional comments were unnecessary.

However, you decided that it was necessary to verbally attack me, on a personal level

It's quite evident, that you are uneducated, illiterate, with an incredulous mind and have absolutely no class, whatsoever.

You are both rude, obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant and by your unnecessary comments have degraded yourself, to that of a brainless Neanderthal.

I am not making any additional comments, as you probably wouldn't understand them.

Twisted Evil

peabody12 wrote:Please, Please, Please, tell me that this comment was supposed to be nothing more, than a sense of real bad humor...

If

Dear Mr Elite Member,
Yes,

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

YALL PLAY NICE.. IN THE SAND BOX NOW!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">
My
comment, (please tell me that this was simply nothing more than a sense
of bad humor etc,) was against your post, nothing personal intended and
you have now stated that it was just humor, so additional comments were
unnecessary.

However, you decided that it was necessary to verbally attack me, on a personal level

It's
extremely evident, that you are uneducated, illiterate, with an
incredulous mind and have absolutely no class, whatsoever. You are both
rude, obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant and by your unnecessary comments have degraded yourself to that of a brainless Neanderthal.

Truly.....If
your comment was meant to be humorous in any manner, then I sincerely
advise that you stay very far away from anywhere, that you are
considering performing to be a “Stand Up Comedian.“

Twisted Evil

<table width="90%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>peabody12 wrote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Please, Please, Please, tell me that this comment was supposed to be nothing more, than a sense of real bad humor...

If

Dear Mr Elite Member,
Yes,

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/harpo-marx-picture-12046063.htm</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>
Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Empty Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Empty<table border="2" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td valign="middle">Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Icon_user_profile</td></tr></table>

Your comments were unnecessary for you exposed yourself as an ignorant pompous baboon when you originally posted and even more so now. How in the world could anyone believe this to be the reason the RV was stopped. But you were not sure of this that someone could believe this was a reason; therefore, you opened yourself up to rebuke. Did you also believe Obama was holding up the RV or to many people crashed the CBI site? You are a sad sort, because you cannot distinguish between fact and fiction.

Again, in case you missed it: the RV drama has taken such a run toward the ridiculous reasons it has not RVed is the reason for the post --- a parody. And just for you mr. elite member, I can see I need to post a disclaimer stating: THE FOLLOWING POST IN NO WAY REPRESENTS TRUTH, OR ANYTHING COMING CLOSE TO IT. MR. ELITE MEMBER DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IF NOT, PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOURSELF AT RISK READING THE POST!

Again, and again, sell your dinar now, this RV run is not for the gullible.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:12 pm

I am not going to comment further, as I will not lower myself, to your uneducated and ignorant stature.

Reply if you wish, but I won't be drawn into further discussion with an ignoramus.

I shall not read or, respond to any further comments, made by you.

Twisted Evil

Your comments were unnecessary for you exposed yourself as an ignorant pompous baboon when you originally posted and even more so now. How in the world could anyone believe this to be the reason the RV was stopped. But you were not sure of this that someone could believe this was a reason; therefore, you opened yourself up to rebuke. Did you also believe Obama was holding up the RV or to many people crashed the CBI site? You are a sad sort, because you cannot distinguish between fact and fiction.

Again, in case you missed it: the RV drama has taken such a run toward the ridiculous reasons it has not RVed is the reason for the post --- a parody. And just for you mr. elite member, I can see I need to post a disclaimer stating: THE FOLLOWING POST IN NO WAY REPRESENTS TRUTH, OR ANYTHING COMING CLOSE TO IT. MR. ELITE MEMBER DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IF NOT, PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOURSELF AT RISK READING THE POST!

Again, and again, sell your dinar now, this RV run is not for the gullible.[/quote]
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm

I am not going to comment further, as I will not lower myself, to your uneducated and ignorant stature.

Reply if you wish, but I won't be drawn into further discussion with an ignoramus.

I shall not read or, respond to any further comments, made by you.

Twisted Evil

You should not reply anymore, the more you reply, the more you debauch yourself as a person.
Again, sell your dinar now, this RV run is not for the gullible.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarRon Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

COME ON GUYS!!!! REALLY!!!!!! CAN WE NOT ALL BE A HAPPY FAMILY!!!! REMEMBER GODS COMMANDMENT TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR!!! JUST SAYING!!!! GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

DinarRon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Maybe a couple of you need to back away from the 'puter' 4 a few minutes, and maybe regain your composure- ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

LeeCountyNM- They can't play nice in the sandbox,and even if they did, the cats would try to bury them!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:34 pm

peabody12 and HappyWelshGuy: I think you're both fine gentlemen, but you've let things get a little out of hand. Sometimes there are people on this site who just rub a person the wrong way for whatever reason. There's a cool little feature on this site. If you go into your profile, there is a button to "ignore" someone whom you find too upsetting. It's quick, clean, and you don't ever have to read another post by that person if you don't want to. You can always reinstate them when things have cooled off. Just a suggestion to keep the peace.

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Marquez was robbed and it killed the RV Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:36 pm

To my Dinarian family, I apologize for upsetting you with my participation in this flame war. And, I do recognize your kindness and thank you for it.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum