Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down

+5
Jewelz
dinarstar
tnbulldog
silkysand
ymoilman
9 posters

Go down

Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down Empty Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down

Post by ymoilman Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Intel Behind the Scenes - Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Intel Behind the Scenes - Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 13-Nov-2011 19:27:56

<blockquote><blockquote>
From Kerry Cassidy's Blog:
Intel Behind the Scenes on the Bankers
According to a source, contractors and builders in Connecticut are
reporting that banking families are vacating their houses. Suddenly and
without explanation, whole families are leaving the state. Where they
are going isn't known. This is one of the more chilling "signs" I've
heard that something major is coming down with respect to the banks in
the near future.
Additionally, a source who made a recent trip to Switzerland and met
with a secret Swiss banker has revealed the hidden story behind how
Swiss Bankers are choosing to deal the squeeze from the Americans (and
presumably New World Order contingent) to reveal who their clients
are... This crackdown on Americans with off-shore bank accounts also
extends to those in other countries such as Saudi Arabia and UAE (United
Arab Emirates), think Dubai.
Some bankers have folded and joined the ranks of the SEC turning over
records and details against the long cherished code of secrecy (client
privilege) that has made the Swiss banking industry so successful and
respected worldwide. Others have not.
Without going into any detail, suffice to say that some bankers are
risking their lives and reputations and livelihood to continue to
safeguard their client's money. One can't help but to admire this
tenacity. And what comes to mind is the era of the Nazis where the
streets of cities like Zurich and Bern are no longer safe havens for
those seeking to conduct business. Especially if it involves banking.
Now the business is conducted behind closed doors in out of the way
places and hidden vaults. Switzerland, hasn't stood alone for quite some
time politically, choosing to align itself with various factions over
the past few years. But the stronghold of banking has maintained a sort
of island of secrecy even beyond the fluctuations in the winds of
politics. Until now.
As Swiss bankers endeavor to maintain their integrity they say that the
moving tide of this relentless new world order machine will eventually
reach them and their clients. It's only a matter of time.
</blockquote></blockquote>
Kerry's Blog

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down Empty Re: Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down

Post by silkysand Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 pm

WOW and WOW 🇳🇴 .....great read...Thx for the post.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down Empty Re: Banking families are vacating their houses... Something major is coming down

Post by tnbulldog Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:30 pm

OH this is REALLY getting good
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Yes,and it comes out of "The Rumor Mill News Reading Room"quoting un-named "sources" and "secret Swiss bankers".
Maybe they could not pay their mortgages,who knows? Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 pm

I would have to confirm this before I would believe it. Treat as rumor! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I think it was you AJ who mentioned somewhere "take it with a grain of salt"?
That would apply here too.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 pm

This info posted from Kerry's website Project Camelot all lines up with what David Wilcock and Ben Fulford have been saying over the past few months would be happening for when this stuff all starts to go downtown, the crooks will be fleeing because they realize their time is up and they will not apologize give up or admit defeat from their criminal theft from the people.

If you have not bothered to follow Poofness reports and you dismiss his intell you are out of the loop - he is very credible and knows whats up - he is cry
ptic for a reason - so he can stay alive while telling you stuff you need to know - I suggest you read his last update posted today on this website.

Poof recently said this last week
--------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:23:16 -0500

I have said for years, when all this happens the citizens will be shocked, scarcely able to believe what they see and hear. You see what they let you see, but things are not as they appear. The truth is, you’ll be quite happy when they finish and the announcements start. Just don’t be seeking revenge, that’s already being handled for the citizens. Hillary was spoken to directly by the dragons and she’s on a short leash…so’s Bill. The Bush’ are toast and all of this will become public. Including the warrants that judge has when they clean out dc.

They are working on the release right now, the dragons put more money into Greece and Italy and that paperwork was added to the g20 fix and is being signed off. This broadcast test is opening English broad cast into China… much more cooperation going on across the globe than anyone realizes.

Since Tues. night they have been going for the release of everything, the ‘closers’ are on the job. Poof
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Jewelz wrote:This info posted from Kerry's website Project Camelot all lines up with what David Wilcock and Ben Fulford have been saying over the past few months would be happening for when this stuff all starts to go downtown, the crooks will be fleeing because they realize their time is up and they will not apologize give up or admit defeat from their criminal theft from the people.

If you have not bothered to follow Poofness reports and you dismiss his intell you are out of the loop - he is very credible and knows whats up - he is cry
ptic for a reason - so he can stay alive while telling you stuff you need to know - I suggest you read his last update posted today on this website.

Poof recently said this last week
--------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:23:16 -0500

I have said for years, when all this happens the citizens will be shocked, scarcely able to believe what they see and hear. You see what they let you see, but things are not as they appear. The truth is, you’ll be quite happy when they finish and the announcements start. Just don’t be seeking revenge, that’s already being handled for the citizens. Hillary was spoken to directly by the dragons and she’s on a short leash…so’s Bill. The Bush’ are toast and all of this will become public. Including the warrants that judge has when they clean out dc.

They are working on the release right now, the dragons put more money into Greece and Italy and that paperwork was added to the g20 fix and is being signed off. This broadcast test is opening English broad cast into China… much more cooperation going on across the globe than anyone realizes.

Since Tues. night they have been going for the release of everything, the ‘closers’ are on the job. Poof

I posted the newest Poof this afternoon....it is also good!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Okay @AJ yet where is the total Proof! We only have a "Rumor Mill and Poofness Report...
Do we have Hard cold Facts;
Just Sayin

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

As always, we each choose who we listen to and what we believe...

Let's be thankful for that freedom to choose, which NO ONE can take away from us, absent our consent.

However, we each are responsible for each choice we make and reap the consequences (one way or another) of those choices. NOT choosing is considered a viable choice; Not responding is considered an "acceptance" or "dishonor", either way you may lose by default. This has been used by ptb against us in commercial realm a very long time.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Maybe they just found a new house, in another state, with less taxes.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum