Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says

3 posters

Go down

Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says Empty Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says

Post by lexie Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 am

11/12/2011 11:56 AM

Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The cancellation of "zeros" from the Iraqi currency, announced by the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) won't solve Iraq's current economic crisis, especially the problem of the deteriorated living standards and services in the country, according to the Banking Expert, Samir al-Nuseiry on Saturday.

"The process of cancelling the 'zeros' from the Iraqi currency won't solve the economic crisis, suffered by Iraq, especially the downfall of the living standards, unemployment and deterioration of services in all fields," Nuseiry told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The Central Bank of Iraq had announced last September its intention to cancel the 3 "zeros" from the end of the Iraqi dinar currency in 2013, stating that the process would ease down the inflation, calling on Iraqi citizens to use their own (dinar) currency, instead of the US dollar.

"The process of cancelling the 'zeros' from the Iraqi currency shall lead to cut short the cash size, thing that shall have its direct impact on the basic salaries, shares, bonds and prices," Nuseiry said, adding that "such measure would make any citizen feel poor, as he who has 10 million Iraqi dinars, for example, won't possess more than 10,000 dinars from same, thing that would lead to undermine consumption and thus have its passive impact on the economic situation in the country as a whole."

Noteworthy is that the Advisor of Iraq's Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Abdul-Hussein al-Anbaki, had criticized the plan for the cancellation of 'zeros' from the Iraqi currency, considering it as "the largest corruption process in the history of Iraq, "because Mafias of currency fabrication will be prepared for changing the distorted currency with a new currency, along with elements who lean towards currency laundering would pump trillions (t) of Iraqi dinars for their transformation.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=145565&l=1

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says Empty Re: Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 am

2013 what? I believe that's how long its going to take to get the large notes out of the market place. AJ

Back to top Go down

Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says Empty Re: Cancellation of "zeros" from Iraqi currency won't solve Iraq's economic crisis, expert says

Post by Goldmember Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:48 am

.......so thank the Mafia when this goes down,,,,,, laundering? So what......hes describing the world in which we already live, not for a moment does his opinion mention the Dinar can trade on Forex in its current skin...does this guy even care ISX needs a 'world class' currency like its neighbors to fulfill its destiny as an Icon of the ME? He just opened his mouth to prove how incompetent he is.....best he zip it to hide his ignorance. How many companies say NO to Iraq everyday because they cant get Forex liquidity?
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 am

Oh, no, Not the zeros again!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum