Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I guess I dont understand DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I guess I dont understand

3 posters

Go down

I guess I dont understand Empty I guess I dont understand

Post by rcreign Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 am

What is it exactly that supposed gurus achieve by posting false information? I dont understand. They gain absolutely nothing except heartache in the end. The respect will only be as good as the integrity of the content that you post. If it truly is from reliable sources will it not line up with the other information from other gurus? If this is a site where intel is gathered from those in the know, why is it sooooo far apart? Is it just me?:shock: I dont like bashing either but its come to the point that the folks we are trying to respect here are the laughing stock of all of the other sites, The mass exodus of a chosen few that were posting here was a good thing, not to mention names. Now maybe the posts here can get some respect back!

rcreign

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I guess I dont understand Empty Re: I guess I dont understand

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks for respectfully stating your opinion rcreign.... appreciated... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

It's not just you. If you are relatively new to this investment, then I can tell you that the trend you are seeing with gurus coming and going is par for the course. Simply put, they don't know and act like they do know. There are sites out there, like PTR for example that have been calling the RV everday and every week since last December. We just witnessed Jonnywg coming out of nowhere and capturing everyone's ears, and now he has not only run for the hills, but we have not seen any posts from him that have ben brought over from another site. He obviously had his 15-minutes, and now he is gone. I am of the belief that gurus simply change their dstage names, and start spewing their guesses over and over and over again. Is it right? No, but it is what it is and it frustrates us all. Hang in there.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

Do we really know if it is false, maybe, maybe not. If the information is false, I would have to concurr with you. If the information is truth we'll you know the otherside of the coin. I do not believe all information is false, everything is different from one office to another, everyones rolls as sources are different and we are not sitting in the room or on the phone when the information is given, so do we know the truth and can we really bebunk it. I would have to say no. Do we really know its a lie, I would have to say no. I do know, I have a brain and I can sift through all the information and take what I believe to be truth and throw the rest away with out question. AJ

Back to top Go down