Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington

Go down

Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington  Empty Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington

Post by lexie Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 pm

10/11/2011 19:04:00

Barham Salih, looking the political situation in Iraq in Washington

The independent Iraqi news agency / Erbil / G .. met the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barham Salih, a number of U.S. senators during his visit to the United States and discussed with them the political situation in Kurdistan and Iraq and the region.

According to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Government of the province وحصلت( وكالة الانباء And got ( and independent Iraqi news agency ) a copy of it today that "for the two, Minister of Planning in the territory of Kurdistan, Qubad Talabani, representative of the regional government in America, attended the meeting.

The statement said U.S. Senator Mark Kirk Confirmed for the benefit of that "Despite the withdrawal of U.S. troops, the United States will continue to provide support and assistance to Iraq and the Kurdistan region and the democratic project and benefit from this experience in terms of political and physical. Alluding to Applied in the rest of Iraq's other areas.

For his part, Barham Saleh discussed the political situation in Iraq and the changes taking place in the Middle East

"The project of reconstruction and reform in the Region would need to support and support of friends, for the development and prosperity of the experience of democracy and pluralism in Iraq and the region.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FtGqL9u

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum