Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Relax Everyone, Relax!.... Keep going forward and in God's PERFECT time it WILL FLOW! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Relax Everyone, Relax!.... Keep going forward and in God's PERFECT time it WILL FLOW!

Go down

Relax Everyone, Relax!.... Keep going forward and in God's PERFECT time it WILL FLOW! Empty Relax Everyone, Relax!.... Keep going forward and in God's PERFECT time it WILL FLOW!

Post by jusjoan Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

....and for those that are having a difficult time financially, just remember; "my god shall suppoly all my needs according to HIS riches in glory through Christ Jesus". Knowing that every day offers an opportunity that is coming your way to keep you going!....Relax! I know these news blast are very emotional but don't become a victim of the emotional roller coaster and not enjoy your day. Every day is a gift of time that you can never get back. Be thankful and stay in gratitude! ....for you are blessed, no matter what you are going through. Let your words be positive and not negative.... "For life and death are in the power of the tongue, and you shall eat the fruits of your lips. Call those things that are not as though they were!" You ARE blessed! ....jusjoan

jusjoan

View user profile http://www.fearNOdebt.com

Back to top Go down