Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here we are I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here we are I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here we are I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here we are I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here we are I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Here we are I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Here we are I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Here we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Here we are

+21
happywelshguy
H2OMAN
sandwedge
his4evr2c
Jayzze
renny123
1alaskan
Splovengates
Alchemist
humingbyrd
openmind
milleriniraq
Catherine
ADMIN
wes
pouncer7
Terbo56
readysetrv
jumiss
Tlcjones11
tnbulldog
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here we are Empty Here we are

Post by tnbulldog Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 am

moving hard past another Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Another 48 hour window. Bottom line is there once again empty "CALLS" and more disappointment in "GURUS". One at banks looking at super secret, for his eyes only, private, not for US banks access screens. Another on a plane on a business trip either delivering or drilling, another reposting yes or no questions, another with yet another translator, another saying big 4 cancelled vacations so the super rich could cash in, more special conference calls, more Obama speeches that do not happen, new sites not up yet, a former selling site that has supposedly secret reasons for coming back that is not back yet, more breakdowns of articles sites claiming to be "fact only" sites, and my favorite one of all "ONE MORE ISSUE AND THEN BAM" Guys, make the claims that you have but I am a "FACT" based person and want to see proof that has thusfar been nonexistent.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Here we are Empty Re: Here we are

Post by Tlcjones11 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

You forgot my favorite....too much information shared on these sites....we are the cause of the delay.

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 am

Tlcjones11 wrote:You forgot my favorite....too much information shared on these sites....we are the cause of the delay.

Yes...that is listed on Dinar Doozies...because THAT is a reall doozie.

You just can't make this stuff up...or can you? Laughing

jumiss

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 am

tnbulldog, it would actually be nice to have seen just one fact based prediction in the past from any of these guys. These guys have been fabricating stories for their own agendas for as long as I have been in this ride. WAY TO LONG.

--absolutely no banks have canceled ANY, much less one vacation over the holiday. "I mean who came up with this one?"
--absolutely no bank screens have cleared the old IQD rate. still shows the same rate..
--absolutely no delays have been caused by info. put out on the sites. "just insane to even consider that".

These guys have NO secret contacts that give them info. that they can't share. I mean it's ALWAYS WRONG...LOL
One of their commonly used phrases....I can only share some of the intel with you, as I have a confidentiality agreement.. REALLY??? Since when does completely wrong information over years and months call for a confidentiality agreement???

Let's sit back and see what new chapter of fantasy/science fiction comes out today.

GO RVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 am

"Since when does completely wrong information over years and months call for a confidentiality agreement???"

I have to laugh about this one...can you imagine one of the Gurus saying, "Uhhh in regard to this paragraph number 4 in this Iraqi Dinar Intel Confidentiality Agreement I have to sign...what the he heck does it say??? I can't read arabic!!!"

jumiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 am

I guess being positive is a quality that some people just don't possess,but then again, posting negativity only makes others feel bad about their investments,and maybe even themselves, just 4 trying to better themselves in an opportunity that does not come this way very often- It's a dang shame if you ask me,so you might think about not making them feel bad, by not posting this kind of thing- JMHO-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 am

These guys have said this stuff so long that they actually believe what they're saying now. That's what happens when you do it for SO LONG!
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 am

Then maybe it's time they moved on to something and somewhere else-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am

And I feel good about my investment- Tht RV will be here b 4 we know it, just keep the faith,and believe-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:05 am

Just my own gut feeling, and nothing more. I think we're looking at the very end of Dec to the very beginning of Jan. Shabs has stated by the end of the year. And their fiscal years ends, I believe, Dec 31st. Sure hope I'm wrong and it happens NOW.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 am

You and me both!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

Listen to them if you must... but please read current news and articles, and lean towards those people that study everything on this investment and make opinions based on facts...

If you follow dates, set your mind to the last day of the farthest window... and know that even that date can change as you approach it...

Living in the everyday RV gets frustrating and tiring... and drudging up the past postings does little to solve anything, because that is one thing that cant be changed...

Staying grounded and realistic... and looking forward. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 am

tnbulldog wrote:moving hard past another Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Another 48 hour window. Bottom line is there once again empty "CALLS" and more disappointment in "GURUS". One at banks looking at super secret, for his eyes only, private, not for US banks access screens. Another on a plane on a business trip either delivering or drilling, another reposting yes or no questions, another with yet another translator, another saying big 4 cancelled vacations so the super rich could cash in, more special conference calls, more Obama speeches that do not happen, new sites not up yet, a former selling site that has supposedly secret reasons for coming back that is not back yet, more breakdowns of articles sites claiming to be "fact only" sites, and my favorite one of all "ONE MORE ISSUE AND THEN BAM" Guys, make the claims that you have but I am a "FACT" based person and want to see proof that has thusfar been nonexistent.

Nobody owes you proof of anything. Think about this, who told you about this investment? Intel is just that, intel, whether it is right or wrong, its just intel. Take it with a grian of salt. Each investor is responsible for his or her own intel in the decission to get into an investment. Develope your own sources its easy. I did it with just a few days making phone calls, granted that can even be frustraiting, I know, I was even hung up on by the World Bank in New York. So, I know first hand what these intel providers are going through and i do know, that some intel is done to get you to sell out, so someone else (the rich) can reap the benefits. Point is you have a choice, stay grounded and stay in or get frustraited and eventually sell out and loose money. Thats the ins and outs of investing.

Investing has it's ups and downs and with that comes emotions, some good and some bad and along with that comes bashing. I have seen it even in the gold and oil markets. But a gentle investor who is wise takes everything with a grain of salt, good or bad intel, until the day the investment pays off and the profits are in his or her hands.

The Gentle Investor knows first off that investment takes time,

The Gentle Investor knows that without doubt investment is risky no matter the investment,

The Gentle Investor knows that he or she can lose on an investment,

The Gentle Investor knows not to go all in,

The Gentle Investor knows going all in could cause a black Monday,

The Gentle Investor knows not to beleive anything anybody tells him or her,

The Gentle Investor knows to do his or her due diligence,

The Gentle Investor knows there are a lot of considerations in investing,

One thing to consider as a Gentle Investor in the Iraq Dinar, Iraq received 270 billion in DFI funds on June 30th, most of which was ear marked for infustructure. So investing can happen for awhile without a tradable currency.

Second thing to consider is the inflation rate in Iraq, which is approaching 8%, Shabibi will pull the trigger at 10% without parliments blessing, which by the way, I believe will be soon.

My intel tells me, soon and this year and watch the news!

Do not get your hopes up for a crash when the RI does not take place in someone's window and PLEASE by no means BASH. I will be watching. The Gentle Investor, AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

On the call the other night *I think* it was Poppy that said their fiscal and regular year ends Nov. 15th (ie good window!)~thus that would be like their New Year's Eve~but then I read that is not correct per therealbutterfly. I have a calm feeling no matter what that November is our month to remember Wink

I do not have any super high up sources but I do have one that I still take with a grain of salt that told me from their super high up sources that the rate is very high~if I told the amount everyone would laugh and bash lil ol super nice ME! I may try to touch base and see if anything changed.

Either way I hope for $3-ish and obviously more would be awesome. I wrote this before but am not sure where I wrote it~it seems that most people on here have some serious Dinar money coming...not me Crying or Very sad but I have only been on this ride for not quite a year. Those that have endured all the ups/downs/upside downs/sideways of this ride should rightfully become millionaires/billionaires-especially those who plan to help others. WOW this was a long post for me!!!

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 am

Tlcjones11 wrote:You forgot my favorite....too much information shared on these sites....we are the cause of the delay.

That never seemed realistic to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
tnbulldog wrote:moving hard past another Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Another 48 hour window. Bottom line is there once again empty "CALLS" and more disappointment in "GURUS". One at banks looking at super secret, for his eyes only, private, not for US banks access screens. Another on a plane on a business trip either delivering or drilling, another reposting yes or no questions, another with yet another translator, another saying big 4 cancelled vacations so the super rich could cash in, more special conference calls, more Obama speeches that do not happen, new sites not up yet, a former selling site that has supposedly secret reasons for coming back that is not back yet, more breakdowns of articles sites claiming to be "fact only" sites, and my favorite one of all "ONE MORE ISSUE AND THEN BAM" Guys, make the claims that you have but I am a "FACT" based person and want to see proof that has thusfar been nonexistent.

Nobody owes you proof of anything. Think about this, who told you about this investment? Intel is just that, intel, whether it is right or wrong, its just intel. Take it with a grian of salt. Each investor is responsible for his or her own intel in the decission to get into an investment. Develope your own sources its easy. I did it with just a few days making phone calls, granted that can even be frustraiting, I know, I was even hung up on by the World Bank in New York. So, I know first hand what these intel providers are going through and i do know, that some intel is done to get you to sell out, so someone else (the rich) can reap the benefits. Point is you have a choice, stay grounded and stay in or get frustraited and eventually sell out and loose money. Thats the ins and outs of investing.

Investing has it's ups and downs and with that comes emotions, some good and some bad and along with that comes bashing. I have seen it even in the gold and oil markets. But a gentle investor who is wise takes everything with a grain of salt, good or bad intel, until the day the investment pays off and the profits are in his or her hands.

The Gentle Investor knows first off that investment takes time,

The Gentle Investor knows that without doubt investment is risky no matter the investment,

The Gentle Investor knows that he or she can lose on an investment,

The Gentle Investor knows not to go all in,

The Gentle Investor knows going all in could cause a black Monday,

The Gentle Investor knows not to beleive anything anybody tells him or her,

The Gentle Investor knows to do his or her due diligence,

The Gentle Investor knows there are a lot of considerations in investing,

One thing to consider as a Gentle Investor in the Iraq Dinar, Iraq received 270 billion in DFI funds on June 30th, most of which was ear marked for infustructure. So investing can happen for awhile without a tradable currency.

Second thing to consider is the inflation rate in Iraq, which is approaching 8%, Shabibi will pull the trigger at 10% without parliments blessing, which by the way, I believe will be soon.

My intel tells me, soon and this year and watch the news!

Do not get your hopes up for a crash when the RI does not take place in someone's window and PLEASE by no means BASH. I will be watching. The Gentle Investor, AJ

It was not anybody on here that told me about the Dinar. Don't think I was bashing, I was just stating what has been said. IF and when I choose to get out that will be my decision. I have invested in items long enough to not need a lesson in investing, but thanks anyway. Also, in any stock investment some of the things being said would be considered pumping.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am

No sir, this is completely wrong/false information. I called my uncle as soon as I saw this, and in no way did the dong "show a test rate of .01" FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME, "ANYTIME"!

They are NOT sending out ANY test rates in the day or in the night!!

The line of "they are toying with us" falls into the same BS CATEGORY of tonys, "to much info out on the sites delays the RV"..

Come on Bulldog!!!

GO RVVVVVVV!

Post by Rcsugar OOM Forum

Bulldog75: THOSE CAN BE TEST RATES JUST LIKE WE EXPERIENCED
BEFORE. THEY MEAN NOTHING TIL THE BANKS POST.

MIS-DIRECTION JUST LIKE WE SAW THE DONG TWO WEEKS AGO FOR AN HOUR WITH A .01 RATE . AND THEY WERE PLAYING WITH US.

Bulldog75: SOME CALL IT TEST RATES DURING THE NIGHTS.

Bulldog75: THEY ARE SENDING SIGNALS; COULD ALSO BE A WARM UP DRILL.

Bulldog75: WARM UP DRILL IS GOOD FOR IN THE MORNING.

Bulldog75: THESE ARE NO DUMB BUNNIES. THEY LOVE TO TOY WITH US.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 am

You are exactly right. The mere idea that "they", whoever they are, would be toying with us is a complete joke and an insult to our intelligence. The important thing to gather is that a person is judged by what they say on this subject as compared to the facts. Unfortunately for some, it just doesn't hold up and hasn't for a long time.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

True dat!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:23 am

I agree-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 am

terbo56 wrote:I guess being positive is a quality that some people just don't possess,but then again, posting negativity only makes others feel bad about their investments,and maybe even themselves, just 4 trying to better themselves in an opportunity that does not come this way very often- It's a dang shame if you ask me,so you might think about not making them feel bad, by not posting this kind of thing- JMHO-

Not sure, are you referring to the "Info" providers or are you referring to tnbulldog?
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 am

Anyone that is Neg about our investment,I guess I should have clarified that- Sorry 4 the confusion-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am

tnbulldog wrote:

It was not anybody on here that told me about the Dinar. Don't think I was bashing, I was just stating what has been said. IF and when I choose to get out that will be my decision. I have invested in items long enough to not need a lesson in investing, but thanks anyway. Also, in any stock investment some of the things being said would be considered pumping. [/quote]

From AJ:

I agree with you on the pumping part. I do not like it either. Consider this; if someone were to walk up to you and tell you they had "proof" that a stock was going to go up in value, the only way they would know that is 1) they worked for the company, or 2) they knew somebody who worked for the company, either way it would be considered insider trading. Point being, noboby has proof of anyting in the Dinar investment, with exception to the insiders and those insiders I can tell you are not part of any dinar boards nor are they giving information with exception to what we read in the news. Maybe Shabibi is a pumper we sure hear about his raising the three zeros and effect of the exchange rate articles a lot. This is the type of intel that gets people excited about a particular investment and then the so called pumping begins. In the last two sentences, is it really pumping? I would say no, I would say, its just two people, maybe even investors tying to tell us something. Whether or not one decides to buy more or sell out is their choice, I am not hear to tell you that or make that decision for you, I'll leave that to you. I am merely trying to be the voice of reason, so the people can make their own choices. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:00 am

Ms. Direction and Ms. Information are sisters.

Last edited by Alchemist on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I saw Ms. Direction mentioned earlier, thought you should know their relation.)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 am

OH MAN! When johhny says "i have sources", does that go hand in hand with the line out of a movie, "I see dead people"? Could it be that johnny hears voices?? LOL--So now the leaders of he "financial revolution" are on a teleconference, and "should" have answers to our "rv" questoins. Ya buddy!!

jonnywg: the leadres of the financial revolution now in progress are in new york and HAWAII......................VIA TELECONFERENCE...................................THIS group should produce answers to our rv QUESTIONS...........................I have sources

Enough of the "jibberish". We should all be excited that they were actually back in session yesterday. Maybe this could be our weekend, or at least our last 7 to 10 days!!

GO RVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 am

Here's my previous quote of OCT31,2011-HOLLOWEEN

"Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, but probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of november or december. Sooner more than later. but no later than the beginning of 2012. Certainly not before then.

"The currency will revalue and then float up, but it wont go over 5.00, or .86 to 1.00, 3.41 to over 8.00 to start, and sink to around 8 cents per USD. The maybe it will float up again, higher than ever and sink even lower that before. It could happen on tues nov 1st because its the day after Holloween and everyone will feel that we have been TRICKED instead of TREATED.

GO RV–GO RV!! ARE VE TO THE RESCUE. GO JIM DANDY, GO!!

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

"read current news and articles,"

No truer words where spoken, just pay attention and it will come when you least expect it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:58 pm

I LOVE THIS ONE!

"Black Friday Sales Could Delay RV...Pay Cash! We have
survived the CBI server crashes, Muslim holidays, severe weather
patterns, aliens and asteroids. Next the after Thanksgiving Black Friday
debit and credit card sales will delay the RV. The high volume of sales
will flood the banking system causing a backlog, crashing the servers
and ultimately delaying the RV for days possibly weeks or months."

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 am

I got a BIG laugh out of this when I saw it last night. Obvioulsy it's off another site, but nails it on the head.

--This is a good laugh to start your Saturday morning off with, and knowing that we "could" be hours to a few days away from our blessing!!

GO RVVVVVVV!

I read through the other crap that was posted this week and two names jumped out at me. The first was from our old friend TonyTNT at People's Talk Radio (PTR).

11/1/2011 - Trigger has been pulled for over a week now. Things done at banking level...we are about to see it... Everything is good. If I ever said 99.999999999% before, this time you can believe it...We have never been here where we are. We have never been at this place, that's what makes today different! We're that close. Just waiting. Could be before or shortly after sunrise. Definitely will see it before sunset tomorrow. JMO, thats the info, and I'm sticking to it! I truly feel we are at the end, pot of gold at end of rainbow.

Explain to me how the trigger has been pulled but the rate is the same? Was there a misfire? But wait! Tony had more to say today ....

11/5/2011 - " I said if the baby was not born by Thursday, there would be a C section performed. I have received information that indicates that is still the case. There is a time and date for this to take place and it is not as far as you may think or as far as some would think or as far as some would have you believe."

"As of 3am this morning UST personnel were called and were locked down and BIS people were called in and between 3am and 6am every agency that as something to do with this RV has been called in and they are all locked down…look at the end of the G-20 as it was part of what held this up and it is what is making this GO now… its all settled now. I am very happy and excited and still looking for some very good things to happen in the near future and you know me this is NOT A WEEK away – but VERY near future…the info we are getting is good and people are excited and are in fact saying that this time is the time for real."

I wish to God that somebody would lock this DB down and throw away the key. Tony has been shoveling this BS out ever since he and Dan "Checkmate" Atkinson decided to do unauthorized conference calls at Dinar Vets a year ago as a way of creating their own following.

The other one was from jonnywg, also at PTR.

11/2/2011 - THE SCREENS ARE IN AN UPDATE PROCESS...WE FEEL THAT MUCH INFO WILL COME OUT TONIGHT...I CAN QUOTE YOU many rates but 3.68 still sticks...however our top soures still say it will end at 8.47...I WILL RETURN FOR A LATER UPDATE.

You weren't content to throw the absurd $3.68 out there, huh jon? Had to add the wayyyyy too absurd $8.47 at the end? The latest figure we've heard on the money supply in Iraq is 4 trillion dinar. This would put their total money supply in Iraq at over $30 trillion USD! Then you have to add the dinar outside of the country. And all of that from a country with a GDP of a little over $100 billion. Do numbers mean anything at all to you, douchebag?

Congrats to TonyTNT and jonnywg. I'd like to give an honorable mention to a new guru named Purplehelmet300 at Okie's site.

11/4/2011 - Dont have an exact date - just within days!.. 8+...high rate GBP and within days. Hope that sums it up!

You're a total douchebag! Hope that sums it up for you. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll have a Douchie of your own some day.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-weeks-douchie-winners-jonnywg.html

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:10 am

i would not put it in those terms, but sometimes i wonder if these gurus are not just sellers of dinar.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 am

renny123 wrote:i would not put it in those terms, but sometimes i wonder if these gurus are not just sellers of dinar.

Most of the "guru artists" have their own sites. They all make money off the sell of the dinar when some one clicks on the dealers sites from their forums. There is absolutely nothin wrong with that at all. It's just the day after day PUMPING that is wrong, when they know it's completely fabricated, made of fantasy world information. The gurus that don't have their own sites, are linked closely to those that do. It almost seems that some of these screen names we see spewing this garbage, could be the same person

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 am

so true mostly hype for instance yesterday a certain guru i will not name claims major meeting yesterday well most of the people that was supposed to be there were in different countriesso they could not be there just another example of blantant lies but the best one is it is out of iraqs hands and next sentence weare waiting for goi to be announced with the 3 stugges the rv will happen one day but no one really knows except the pumpers trying to make more money off us
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 am

Please watch the nasty word acronyms.

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 am

what is their reason for lying? Just curious

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 am

People are sick. They get income from the sites for pumping. I think alot of it is just ego. To have so many desperate people hanging on your every word and then you appear as a saviour. Most of this information is easily disproven but they continue to have a cult like following. So, in a way, they are insulated from the people asking legit questions concerning their knowledge because anyone caught questioning is immediately dismissed as bashing. People are nuts sometimes and, to quote Gerald Celente, when people lose everything and have nothing to lose, they lose it.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:35 am

jayzze wrote:so true mostly end trails and hype for instance yesterday a certain guru i will not name claims major meeting yesterday well most of the people that was supposed to be there were in different countriesso they could not be there just another example of blantant lies but the best one is it is out of iraqs hands and next sentence weare waiting for goi to be announced with the 3 stugges the rv will happen one day but no one really knows except the pumpers trying to make more money off us

Just to clear the air here a bit! I used to think the same as you about the pumping action, but I am here to tell you, this site barly makes enough off advertising to keep this site up and running for free to you, so you have a place to come see where this currency exchange is at, where its going and possibly how much you may make. Just to clear the air! I have an idea, start your own site and take the time to get the advertising and you will see. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 am

dear aj i was not refering to this site at all there are other sites i was refering to that i will remain nameless
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 am

Even though I do agree that some of the information given is hype. Some of the remarks made is also leading to false information without justification. For instance, 4 trillion dinars in circulation. There is only .2 tillion in circulation the rest is being held by verious other goverments, primarily ours. That dinar is not in circulation and neither is the dinars we hold. So, 200 billion in circulation would not be 30 tillion. I do agree with you on the 8 plus mark, no such things going to happen. I am at 3.41 or so, so that puts the value in circulation at US 682 billion dinars in circulation at RI, that figure the CBI can deal with. The rest will be traded over time for oil and other commodities. The currency is figured against their GDP and the cost of producing and exporting oil and other commodities in time, so when you look at the long term picture, when all said and done, it will cost Iraq very little to bring back the larger notes (production cost versus sale). Remember, notes are debt intruments, what I just explained is an upside down pyrimid scheme, so to speak. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 am

jayzze wrote:dear aj i was not refering to this site at all there are other sites i was refering to that i will remain nameless

Yes, I knew this. Free sites I agree with, but when it comes to the paid sites, well you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 am

The only 'Stooges' are the ones that keep believing the stupidity and negs that are stated by others- This a 'Happy' site- Please let's keep it that way- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 am

1alaskan wrote:"read current news and articles,"

No truer words where spoken, just pay attention and it will come when you least expect it.

Amen to to that, brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 am

8D) We Wait :8( PTLord AnyWay
Come RV 🎅

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

That one is the funniest of all time. It's not Rv'ing, because of these forums. How stupid do people like FwyBill think we are?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Why do these peeps think we need "saving" from the pumpers or our mythical Guru's? We are not little children spending our lunch money and don't need your "enlightenment". Okie is not our messiah, he is another"invester" who, because of who he knows and associates with, is able to share information pertinant to our situation. Being a Christian and an oilman adds credence to what he brings to these posts. The following that has developed around him is no different than those surrounding other "leaders". As usual the percieved personna is greater than the man and or his achievements..I will call Okie freind and brother in Christ, and we are equally in this together. Our differance is he has more to share and he has provided this wonderful free site to satisfy our insatiable thirst for IQD intel and a chance to fellowship with like minded adults. I also believe many of the other sites have additional genuine individuals humbly seeking the RV...! In the words of my true Savior I say "begone from me ,workers of inequity". enuff said!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm

What will be classic is when this does finally RV, seeing all the gurus that have been sooooo wrong try to step in and say, "didn't I tell you.. I told this was our time.. When I told you xxx, wasn't I right on.. etc., etc., etc.." That in itself will be the laughing stock of the forums, especially if PTR tries to make the call that they were never wrong..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes,it may happen, but then again, we'll ALL know better, won't we!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

By your comments, I guess you must be a little disappointed, with the results of the RV coming to fruition.

While the intel has to date been inaccurate, it doesn't mean that the intel was wrong, as the RV has many complications and it's continually evolving and changing, as per countries requirements and demands.

These intel providers are providing information, based upon "Best Efforts"and some of these Guru's are Searching For Information 10 + hrs Each Day.

What you have stated is your opinion and I respect other peoples opinion, however, Nobody Needs To Give You Any Proof, as these good folks do quite enough already.

Instead of being sarcastic and posting such criticism, why not show some Appreciation of their Best Efforts, TO HELP YOU.

Maybe you will feel a little better about yourself and not post so much Negativity, that may hurt some other folks, who are pretty desperate for the RV to occur and are hoping to get some "Good News," and then see your Negative Post.

You say your a Fact Person, so here is a Fact for you.

Try cultivating and maintaining, Good Relationships with a Genuine High Level Provider of intel and see for yourself, Just How Difficult It Is.

Perhaps you will then show an appreciation for what these folks do and don't get a penny in return.

bounce

quote="tnbulldog"]moving hard past another Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Another 48 hour window. Bottom line is there once again empty "CALLS" and more disappointment in "GURUS". One at banks looking at super secret, for his eyes only, private, not for US banks access screens. Another on a plane on a business trip either delivering or drilling, another reposting yes or no questions, another with yet another translator, another saying big 4 cancelled vacations so the super rich could cash in, more special conference calls, more Obama speeches that do not happen, new sites not up yet, a former selling site that has supposedly secret reasons for coming back that is not back yet, more breakdowns of articles sites claiming to be "fact only" sites, and my favorite one of all "ONE MORE ISSUE AND THEN BAM" Guys, make the claims that you have but I am a "FACT" based person and want to see proof that has thusfar been nonexistent. [/quote]
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Here we are 949729897 Happywelshguy- Why don't you tell the guy how you REALLY feel!!- Terbo

Last edited by terbo56 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jeddy Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Readysetrv....Can't tell from your notes, but do you feel the rv will happen soon or not? thank you

jeddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:05 pm

The RI hold up is purely Political! Come RI! AJ

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum