Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE BONDLADY !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE BONDLADY !!!!!

Go down

THE BONDLADY !!!!! Empty THE BONDLADY !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:31 am

THE BONDLADY !!!!! Lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=13989&pb=1&bizmodel=0&catCol=0&catId=0&cb=ef89564793&rtb=0&zc=%257cc5YUJpWGWQ%252f0Ucs8vW7uqg%253d%253d%257c&b=_%25252fLqVauF2f3GKuekfelxxrA%25253d%25253d&bi=%7cc5YUJpWGWQ%2b7Rf4hMTxPI1xRwexi0TjgD%2bwliJJDj0c%3d%7c&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bondladyscorner.com%2ft18060-bondlady-chat-11-9-11&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bondladyscorner

html body .add-google7322,html body .add-google7322 iframe,html body iframe[name="google_ads_frame"],html body .add-google7322 iframe[name="google_ads_frame"],html body #wrap #page-body div.add-google7322,html body #page-body .add-google7322{display:block!important;visibility:visible!important;float:none!important;position:inherit!important;left:inherit!important;top:inherit!important;right:inherit!important;bottom:inherit!important;margin:0 auto!important;padding:inherit!important;filter:alpha(opacity=100)!important;-moz-opacity:1!important;-khtml-opacity:1!important;opacity:1!important;z-index:9999!important;text-align:center!important}html body .add-google7322,html body .add-google7322 iframe[name="google_ads_frame"]{width:728px!important;height:90px!important;min-height:90px!important}html body .add-google7322 iframe{border:0px!important}html body iframe[name="google_ads_frame"]{width:100%!important;height:inherit!important;min-height:inherit!important}

[BondLady] loved this article because it confirms my chat from yesterday that im still on the right track with my interputaions of the news and i love it .... Erbil announce an agreement on oil and gas law with Baghdad

Posted 09/11/2011 08:12 AM
BAGHDAD - Babinaoz: president of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barham Salih, Wednesday, the Erbil to reach an agreement with Baghdad on a draft law of oil and gas, will hopefully be submitted to the Iraqi Council of Representatives before the end of the year.
Saleh said in a statement to Radio NPR U.S. "The agreement was recently reached between us and the Federal Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the draft law of oil and gas," he said, adding that "the project will be presented to the Iraqi Council of Representatives before the end of this year to vote on it."
He did not say for the content of the new draft, but he stressed that "the Iraqi constitution allows for the Kurdistan Region to take advantage of the fields and oil wells recently discovered in the region," adding that "the province and the basis of this constitutional right, began the development of economic infrastructure of the oil."
And Saleh said "the fact that the government of the province are now producing and exporting oil to the outside through the Iraqi pipelines," noting that "the proceeds of oil exported from fields in the region go to the central treasury of Iraq."
The oil and gas law is among the many outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, which take place around the negotiations and dialogues length between the two sides to reach a formula Tredehma, and the exchange of the two sides to send delegations to negotiate, after both both the charges for the other to block to reach a solution.
http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=46417

[BondLady] another biggie article today

[BondLady] i thot it was any ways

[BondLady] is the trade agreements with kuwait and iraq

Iraqi government agrees in principle to establish a free market with Kuwait
09/11/2011 10:34
Baghdad, November 9 / October (Rn) - The Iraqi government announced that it has agreed initially to establish a free market with Kuwait near the port Safwan border crossing, which links the two neighbors. The chancellor said the Iraqi government, Abdul Hussein al-Jabri told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "Iraq expressed preliminary approval on establishing a free market with Kuwait near the port Safwan border to promote trade between Baghdad and Kuwait. " He added that the proposed "spirited more than 600 Iraqi trading and Kuwait for the establishment of a free market similar to the free market between Iraq and Jordan, Syria, and that would contribute to the recovery of reality trade between Iraq and Kuwait. " said Al Jabri said that "when you get the approval of the Kuwaiti government the two sides will allocate the appropriate place to establish a free-market near the port Safwan," noting that "the Iraqi government is working to expand trade with
Kuwait and to address the outstanding problems between the two countries through dialogue and exchange of concessions without affecting the others. " The Iraqi government says, that the volume of trade with Kuwait reached $ 250 million annually. announced the Iraqi Ministry of Trade that the volume of trade with Iran, except for oil activities reached $ 4 billion and trade volume with Turkey did not exceed $ 10 billion for all commercial activities, while the total volume of trade with Jordan, $ 1 billion and with Syria $ 2 billion. Iraq seeks to open up areas of multiple investment with regional countries that have participants economical with him, including Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Kuwait, Egypt and other countries. From: Jafar Allonan, Open: Wafa Zangan
http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/271538/

[BondLady] see any of the workings of ch 7 in this 1? hmmm? lol

[BondLady] also a article sayin they are def emplimenting art 140

[BondLady] also another article which is huge too let me go grab it

[BondLady] but it speaks volumes to me

[BondLady] Policy Advisor: committee reports Baghdad and Erbil, confidential and Maliki will announce its position on them soon 08/11/2011 16:14 Baghdad, November 8 (Rn) - An adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the Kurdistan region on Tuesday, said that reports to Maliki of joint committees between Baghdad and Erbil confidential and will not reveal to the media at the moment, with the expectation that the response of al-Maliki on those reports soon. and ended the three committees negotiating a joint between Baghdad and Arbil, the end of last month's negotiations in Baghdad on the outstanding issues and raised the three reports to the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. and reports dealt with the most files stuck between Baghdad and Erbil is one of the disputed areas, the budget of the Regional Corps (Peshmerga), and the law of oil and gas. said Adel Berwari told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), "The three reports that were submitted to Prime
Minister Nuri al-Maliki after negotiations of the joint committees between Baghdad and Erbil will remain confidential and will not reveal to the media." predicted Berwari that is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the reports soon , noting that "the results of the negotiations were positive, as was declared by the parties." He added that the "national interest requires that the response to the reports as soon as possible that the phase of the country's critical." Referring to the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq. strained relationship recently between Baghdad and Erbil

[BondLady] after he refused the Kurdistan region a draft Oil and Gas Law approved by the Iraqi government. According to the province, said the draft law focuses powers, however, the federal government in the management of oil wealth at the expense of the region provinces, and it passed Council of Ministers, without due process of law. It provides a terms of agreements Erbil, provided that he agrees on the law of oil and gas, but the region accuse the National Alliance circumvent the conventions and pass the bill without taking the position of the Kurds. The roots of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil to oil contracts was the region has entered into with international oil companies without the consent of the Federal Oil Ministry contracts that were considered "invalid" and contrary to the Constitution. From: Haider Ibrahim. Open http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/271494/

[BondLady] see theres hidden stuff there putting together to announce all at the same time

[BondLady] hcl an implementing art 140 and other parts of erbril

[BondLady] also maliki an allawi will meet soon once again

[BondLady] ddulami imo will remain def minister an also interior

[BondLady] allawi already denying he approved of it

[BondLady] but allawi is nothing more than a stick in the door to stop progress and shaft maliki

[BondLady] hes nothing more than revenge prone

[BondLady] i dont blame him for bein mad at maliki

[BondLady] after all maliki basically stole the elections from him

[BondLady] but he needs to stop an think of the betterment of iraq an the people

[BondLady] allawi did throw up a lot of names for the defence position

[BondLady] and they have all been rejected

[BondLady] they either had baath ties

[BondLady] or they were extremly under qualified

[BondLady] or they couldnt get along with maliki

[BondLady] some were good people an friendly enuff

[BondLady] just couldnt run a huge ministry as defence or interior

[BondLady] an allawi knew this all the while thinking people would be stupid enuff not to see thru what he was doing

[BondLady] by throwing out tons of names

[BondLady] tryin to make it look like it was all maliki in the hold up

[BondLady] and maliki doesnt trust many

[BondLady] and maliki is no prize either

[BondLady] but i see whats goin on

[BondLady] an ive shown yall for a year also an so far ive been spot on with all this

[BondLady] not tryin to brag but it is the truth

[BondLady] parliment is gonna be busy as heck for a change when they come back

[BondLady] many many manyyyyyyyyy things have been layed upon there table to pass into laws an posted into the gazette

[BondLady] they will need to move fast also on the budget

[BondLady] to get it ready to go into law and effect by the 1st of the year

[BondLady] Latif Mustafa called the Council of Ministers shall submit the final budget for the financial and critical of parliament to remain silent on this violation Ali Aldhargam - 09/11/2011 m - 9:23 AM Criticized the prosecutor for the mass change of the spectrum Mustafa what he described as "Scott the House of Representatives for the failure of the Council of Ministers to submit final accounts of the budgets of fiscal years past." he said in a press statement: "Since 2003 until now is violation of the constitutional article No. 62 of the first paragraph, which states that / The Council of Ministers of the draft general budget bill and the final account to the House of Representatives for approval /, it is unfortunate that successive governments did not comply with Article constitutional under the silence of the House of Representatives for the offense. " He added: "The approval of the budget becomes meaningless unless accompanied by access and
approve the final accounts of the past year, whereby can the House of Representatives standing deficiencies and imbalances and abuse of public funds and the fate of that money and demanding accountability for the responsible and shortened
[BondLady] He continued: "The Scott House for this breach may be explained by some as a partner in corruption and causing the deterioration of services and poor economic conditions and service to the people by not compel government to give a final account / he said /. and that in spite of Iraq's possession of a huge budget compared to many countries in the region, but we Anlahz any impact of this budget on the reality of life, and did not know the fate of those huge sums of money, and this imposes on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives must make this the year of transformation in this area and return the draft budget to the government when they came to the House of Representatives, and insists on sending the final accounts of the past years, and this procedure is a practical application of the most important its roles control, and the performance of its role and Msalath to the people. http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_141325.html

[BondLady] when they delay all of the things theve delayed

[BondLady] it causes not only economic problems

[BondLady] and hinders giving the people the things and the life they deserve to have

[BondLady] and it also causes security breaches

[BondLady] an terroists acts

[BondLady] people are tired of these tactics and there constant delays in implementing these laws

[BondLady] theres been a lot of laws from what ive read that have been passed already but never entered into the gazette

[BondLady] which imo is also telling

[BondLady] because when they make some of them public they will have to have a rate change

[BondLady] so procrastinating these projects and not posting them into law into the gazette

[BondLady] tryin to wait for them all to come together and announce them all at the same time imo

[BondLady] some are just not gazetted because parl isnt doin there job like they should

[BondLady] an some were needing to be amended an resent to parl to pass

[BondLady] and of course we cant forget about there never ending vacations

[BondLady] so hopefully when they come back from this 1 they will be rested haha and be ready to earn there high priced salaries for a change

[BondLady] and finally do all they promised to the people of iraq

[BondLady] give them a better life

[BondLady] give them greater purchasing power for there money

[BondLady] make them proud once again to be iraqi and pride in there country

[BondLady] and a soverign currency

[BondLady] hope u all enjoyed our early wednesday morning chat

[BondLady] please all take the time to go read all the awsome news weve posted for u in our forum

[BondLady] ty all

[BondLady] drops the mic and walks off

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum