Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm

+14
hawkeye14
logos12
Blaino
dda
The G-Man
ADMIN
Dinarhog
katydid
Lucky Peni
Big Bish
1alaskan
Gmansaid
KingsDaughter
Duckyboy
18 posters

Go down

blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm Empty Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm

Post by Duckyboy Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

[Blaino] Citizens and Guests of PlanetDinar.com... Greetings! We have several divergent intel threads going a couple of different directions as I type this note to you.

As expected, in the final days of the Great Ride, there will be information, mis-information, mis-direction and outright lies from the highest sources... and as all this stuff CANNOT be true and congruent.... we are arrived at that place in time, that spot where the true news and hard facts begin to arise from the swirling morass of the bits and pieces of the wildest RV ride in the recorded history of mankind on the planet! As most/all/some of you know, I always try to catch the horse, look him in the face and even count the teeth... where "Intel" is concerned.

So, here I am chasing horses, LOL! I am going to push our Conference Call back to tomorrow, maybe even early tomorrow and see if we can get the facts locked down a little more... rather than continuing the "Know it all" attitudes and "For sure" promises that we have all seen so often before... and grown soooooo tired of "Nuff Said?"

We have several new resources and contacts that have interesting and quality information, and that will develop even more overnight, so a lil more on the quality, and on the quantity.... not so much unless it pans out! We all know that the "RV" has been stopped several times in the past by powerful forces and entities ... often within our own .... well, there's a spot for those "glasses".

There are 5 major "gears" that are currently rotating and as they do they cause the other connected elements to rotate with them, like gears whose teeth are enmeshed and turning together as a functioning device... at long, long last, and I'll detail them when we do get together so that you too will have access to the same image that we do, see for yourself what is the final image we need for those gears to reach the "unlocked" condition so that the RV can spring forth and set all of us free from financial distress and allow us to fulfil our various destinies!
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm Empty Re: Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm

Post by KingsDaughter Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Can't Wait. Let us know the time - K?

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 pm

And Blaino said, "... and grown soooooo tired of "Nuff Said?" Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black, wouldn't you agree? I personally don't like the cheap-shot that Blaino took at Okie there, it was rude, obnoxious and completely uncalled for.

For the record, Blaino, tearing down others to elevate yourself demonstrates a lack of judgement on your part. Maybe you don't know better sir, but it is still unappreciated. Perhaps with the emergence of Okie's new sight other dinar sites are watching their numbers dwindle.

A personal word of advice for you Blaino: "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."

-Nuff said...

-Gmansaid

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Folks,

Just hope over to PD and see how quiet it is today and jump back over here and look at what is going on. New kid on the block always takes some heat..

We will all get along fine once this RV's, or maybe not.

So just sit back, relax, have a cold one and watch the show.

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Why does Blaino feel the need to post his messages in code?

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

3147 New members here at OkieOilMan.net just since Friday....NUFF SAID ..... :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by katydid Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Okie brings relevant info------exactly what many are saying----some don't have much to say and have to bash those that do!!! Just say'in why can't others play well together?????
:bball:

katydid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Jealousy is a bad thing. once this tjing hits people like him have nowhere to go. Oom has his faith and friends. Just feel sorry for idiots like blaino and the rest.

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Dinarhog wrote:Jealousy is a bad thing. once this tjing hits people like him have nowhere to go. Oom has his faith and friends. Just feel sorry for idiots like blaino and the rest.

Hello Dinarhog-love the name! Be advised that calling Blaino an idiot is insulting to idiots everywhere! ROFL

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

pennoch2000 wrote:3147 New members here at OkieOilMan.net just since Friday....NUFF SAID ..... :queen:

Thank you peni. . . " for your thoughts"!! lol!

3201 as I post this. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 am

Every knock is a boost. The only thing worse than a knock is total apathy. Every time Blaino opens his mouth to knock our guy, we get a boost. I have been on Okie's side from the minute I heard his Sam Elliot type voice boom out that he loves Jesus. So I suggest that Blaino not get a bad response, that we forgive him, in Jesus' Name and move on with our website. if he wants to join in on a positive post, then let's welcome him. Please don't let this website go the way of some of the others. The G-Man has worked very hard with humor and exhortation to make CC a place to get fellowship and information without bashing. I hope I have had an influences on that direction. I would like to see this one be a place where only love for each other and clear reports, with the best information Okie can get from his sources and CZ too, She may not have sources but she knows how to encourage others and keep the love flowing. this is Gods gift to His kids to get them out of debt first and then to help other family of God to get out of debt to. Bad times are coming and any Christian worth his salvation knows that the rain and the lightening and thunder and the floods fall on the just and the unjust; the saved and the unsaved, Christians and non-Christians. There is talk about a year of jubilee where all the countries witll forgive all debt in the world and reset the clock with every country at the starting line. IMO that doesn't include the people. The people will be the fodder for the fat cats to take advantage of. I see foreclosures by the millions and a nation of homeless people, Christians and non-Christians. I don't say that God told me any of this but I sure feel it in my gut and I know I am supposed to use my blessing to pay off mortgages so when it does hit the fan, our families will not be homeless. I'm sure those of you who read these ravings of an old man will have a different place where God will have you help out. So, we should be rejoicing that God has called us to be His stewards of this blessing. That is putting a great deal of trust in hungry people because most of us are hurting financially and need help ourselves. So remember this. If you are broke you can't help anyone. So first you get your act together and get yourself out of debt. Pay your taxes up-front right away. Don't wait. Pay Ceasar and pay with joy nor rancor and anger. Do it as unto the Lord and you will be blesses for your obedience. trust what I say and you will be a happy camper. Then search your heart for what you should do for others. Don't let Satan lay a guilt trip on you because you bought a new car or even a boat, but remember that God is the one who gave you the money to buy your dinars lest you should boast. It's His money He is loaning to us. Take care of your needs and some wants but help your neighbor and try and love him to. Listen to what Okie doesn't say. Listen to his heart break when you attack him. We are so fortunate to know this man of God. I made fun of him over on CC and it was all in jest and nothing personal. I had him impersonating all kinds of people. It brought a lot of laughs and it also brought conviction from God Himself. God told me to knock it of and to start loving Okie. As soon as I did, I was blessed with joy and the knowledge that I would become Okie's friend. What an honor. I apologize Okie for disrespecting you even though it was not mean-spirited.
The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am

:shock:

WOW! G-Man! AWESOME! I was JUST reading James, talking about this very thing!

JAMES 3

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of heck.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Lets forgive not in word, but in our hearts also . . . and yes. . . yesterday is gone. . .lets go forward. . .

G-Man, takes a big man to state what you did in public forum, I appreciate you sharing your actions in getting on the right track . . . very powerful, for me at least! Lets infect others, shall we???? :cheers:

Blessings to you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 am

Thanks Miskebam: I wasn't looking for praise. When I start writing I can't stop. I put down what comes to mind. It's from the heart and therefore I believe comes from the Holy Spirit within me. I am not saying that I aam a spokesman for the Holy Spirit just that I don't rehearse what I write. I just comes. No big deal for me to apologize. I screw up all the time so I apologize all the time. My ego is intaact so I don't worry what others think as long as I try to do what is right. I wish I could always do what is right. I should have known sooner that Okie was a good man. I came to his defense the minute God told me who Okie was. I feel somewhat sorry for him that some of his sources either lied to him or led him astray. It is understandable because of the consequences of this blessing. I don't blame Iraq for putting out dsinformation to protect their money. The Shabibis needed to keep a tight lid on the RV and are still doing it. The last posts about Shabibi made no sense. Why would someone wait until it RV'd if they were going to invest in Iraq's money. Now is the time to buy all you can afford, not after it RVs. The question of whether or not it would ever RV was settled in April when they plugged in the number to the computer system. If our country could keep a secret like the Iraqi's have kept the number secret, Russia would not have the Bomb and neither would the world. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we were the only one that had nukes? Well my new friend, we are at the finish line. Tempers will get hot as the frustration builds, and then there will be frenzy and a Chinese fire drill as everyone scrambles to figure out how they are going to exchange. They should have done this months ago. Millions will be lost or stolen because people didn't prepare. Fortunes will be made by crooks who pose as investment counsellors. I minister to several people on various forums who have called me for advice. I know nothing about finance. I know cop stuff and commoon sense but I had to get an expert to advise me, and he hasn't even started yet because he wants to see the money. I am glad that God is watching cause I need His help so I don't screw this up too bad. Everyone thinks I have the answers just because I know God. I know that God expects me to seek Him but He really wants me to drive the car under His direction. Thanks again. The G-Man.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 am

G-man, its an honor to have you among us. . . Couldnt agree more!

Said it before, will say it again . . . AWESOME GROUP OF PEOPLE that have gathered here!

☀

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katydid Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am

G-man I love everything you said and agree wholeheartedly!!! Thanks you Holy Spirit for discernment and WISDOM too know who is your child who we are to help and be wise of the wolves in sheeps clothing!!!! I too, will move on, takes too much of my energy to complain---rater show forth Jpy amd Peace in this final hour!!! God Bless to ALL esp. OKIE and Miske for inviting us to their house!!! Katydid

katydid

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks for your kind words. The G-Man aims to please by way of the truth.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Thank you G-Man,

You know I'll be down to meet you soon. Here is something I posted before that I would like to share with my all my new friends here in Okie land.

Folks,

Let me tell you a story and ask you some questions.

A friend, relative, someone you know, trust ect... contacts you a tells you they are invested in this thing, and they think you should look at it. So you do and find out this is way out of your mindset as far as investing. But, what the heck it is just around $1,200 bucks and you have tossed that away for just having a good time at a dinner party (or something like that). But you could possibly, maybe, if all goes right get a reurn of anywhere up to 3-5million bucks. It might take one week or five years, but it is just $1,200. So you do it. Now you you hear it is getting close, in fact the guy who runs the bank that will make the final decision says within the next 10 days, (Shabbi on 6/20 saying by 6/30), but it might be only a $860,000 return.

Oh no, only $860,000. What are you going to do? Turn it down, as not enough? Tell your friend that you are mad because it is ONLY $860,000, never to speak again? Where else can you invest like this and make a return like this? If there was such a place you would already have done it, maybe.

Come on get serious, I would guess for 99% of the folks invested in this thing that is more that than they make in income for 10 years working 40-50 hours per week 50 weeks per year. That's over 20,000 hours you can never get back. And that my friends is something more valuable than anything, time, time with your loved ones and friends.

So let us all sit back, relax, have a cold one, and watch the big show. It will never happen again, so write down a few notes so someday you can tell your kids, grandkids and great grandkids how really smart YOU were back in the day, or maybe really tell them how you felt, why you took the risk, not all for yourself, but for people who were yet to come.

Take this for what it really is, a once-n-a-lifetime windfall and enjoy it. But remember in your prayers, ask for forgiveness first, as we are all undeserving, then ask for the wisdom and the strength to use this in a manner that would make your Grandmother proud.

JMHO

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Makes sense to me. Plan for the worst ($.86) and hope for the best ($5.25) and let the Lord work it out. It's all His anyway and He knows just how much we need to get the job done. Now for those who plan to travel the world and see the sights, that's fine, but take God along and maybe you will find someone you can bring Jesus to. When you are on that cruise stay allert to people who are lost and need Jesus. With this blessing God the Father may be telling us that time is short and His Son will be returning soon to take us Christians up with him while the world goes to heck in a handbasket with the Antichrist. I don't want to depress anyone, but those are facts. Wouldn't it be great if the world were anxiously waiting for the Lord to come instead of waiting for the RV, or at least with the same energy and expectation. Somehow I think my priorities need adjusting. Not speaking for anyone else, just sayin.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh yes G-Man... you are so right… I was telling my son just yesterday that with everything going on with the dinar and all the rumors of if/when it is going to happen… it's just like the rapture. No one knows the day or hour but we are to know the “season” and be ready because when you least expect it… “We’re outta here”… heaven bound… and those left behind will say “Oh me… they were right… if only I had of listened”. Read Revelation 18 where it talks about Babylon… oh we are so in the “end times” and why people can't see that is beyond me. The Lord tells me all the time… “Tell My people I love them and I am coming back for them soon”.
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Glad to meet a Pre-Trib brother. As a former military guy and police officer i know how disobedient we are to Gods wishes. I figure that the Rapture will not only take ius out of here but will start "Heavenly Boot Camp" to prepare us with 7 years of training to be completely obedient. I read in Corinthians 15:50 etc that the body will be changed but no mention of the mind being changed. We need our minds changed but God being a Free Choice God will need 7 years to prepare his army for war against both the Antichrist but also Satan. 2 Thessalonians 2 says the rapture comes first before the Antichrist. And the word is those who have "Professed" to be Christians will be on that ride. Believe and receive in your heart and confess (profess) with your mouth and you WILL BE SAVED. I am ready and I know you are too. Thanks for the post.
G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 pm

G-Man, glad to see you here with your great wisdom. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

What a blessing G-Man to meet another brother in Christ. I believe that the Lord is blessing His own with this Dinar knowing that we will use the money to spread His word and bring others to Christ. I am so anxious to start a ministry that He put on my heart several years ago but it wasn’t until last August that He told me the time had come and that He would provide the funds. Wow… when He does something He does it in such a big way. I told Him last August… Lord I am willing and You know that I do not have the finances to do what You have asked of me… but I know “You” do and You will provide the resources to make this happen. I knew He would provide but never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream it would be to this magnitude. So… like so many others I can't wait to put everything in motion. I have been praying for everyone that would be involved in ministry for almost a year now and when I stop to think just how many people that is… I stand in total amazement to think these are people literally from all over the world that I would have never had the blessing to have prayed for without this investment opportunity. So my friend when you lay your head on your pillow tonight rest well in knowing you have been prayed for by your sister-in-Christ.
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm

DDA. My apologoies. I thought you were a brother. Well it's great that you are here brotehr or sister. And AJ good to see you over here too. Lots more peace here and mutual respect. I hope you have brought your wisdom with you as I don't expect you came just for the ride. I didn't leave CC and still hang out there too. My whole World Famous and Highly trained Investigative team is still therebut I may form anouther over here to give some out of work World Famous investigators work so they can buy some dinars. A good leader would be LT. Frank Drebin of Police Squad. He hasn't work since the Naked Gun 33 1/3 and has a clean record of major accomplishments. I hope he likes dogs because he will have to share quarters with Rin Tin Tin and Snoopy, if I can ever find him. Dirty Harry applied for a job but he is too controversial especially around those who wear rags around their head. In order to support the military I have engaged the services of Sgt Bilko as my chief negotiator and procurer. The team is taking on exceptional public servants. Well, I must go back to CC and see if Clouseau has located any leads on Snoopy's whereabouts. Back later unless sooner is appropriate.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 am

Now G-May what kind of a man would have a Victorian teddy bear for their avatar? Ok… don’t answer that Smile No problem… it's all in fun. I'm just a little ol’ grandmother who loves the Lord and is so excited about this final chapter of my life. I'm thankful for a site where we can openly share our faith and love for the Lord without being bashed and/or banned from the site. I need to post a prayer request for my cousin’s wife’s nephew who is career military and stepped on a land mine in Afghanistan and is very critical. His name is Nickolas so please pray for him and his family. I will list more details under the Prayer Request forum.
Blessings,
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am

Nice to meet you . . . dda, G and AJ . . . WARMEST WELCOME. . . And THANK YOU for sharing your heart!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaino Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 am

Firstly, it never occurred to me that my words could be so twisted by the few seeking to infer some nastiness in EVERYTHING THAT THEY SEE.
Secondly, I had no idea that Okie has somehow got absolute control over the use of the expression " 'nuff said". My family comes up from Texas, I even had a relative at the Alamo... he did not walk out. We have used the 'nuff said comment in my family for generations and my recent use was directly as intended.... enough said! and NOT as any slam at Okie.
I resent the implication and the attempt by some to constantly create problems where indeed, none exist.
Rest assured, I have a big enough mouthpiece to cast aspersions on Okie clearly and directly.... if that were my intent.... IT IS NOT!
Perhaps, if you see assassins behind every tree, detractors around every corner... it is YOU that ought to do some introspection.
As for anyone's religion and their practice of the same, I have always found that an intensely personal matter and those who flount theirs about have historically been found lacking by their own standards.
'Nuff Typed!
Blaino

Blaino

Back to top Go down

Post by logos12 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am

Blaino, maybe the confusion would have been less had you not used quotation marks (" ") around the "nuff said?" then maybe others would not have thought you were referring to someone else's use of this phrase...IMHO

logos12

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Someone has to start forgiveness. When people are already programmed for war they need very little to set them off. Everyone is in a state of high anxiety and we need to de-program ourselves to one of love and compassion. Whatever Blaino is alleged to have done, "forgedaboudit". And Blaion, though I have no authority on this forum or website, I ask you to "forgedaboudit" as well. One of the good things about this site is it is new. We are in the power to keep it in a positive direction, lifting each other and moving forward in love for each other. So let's all forget the past, clean the slate again and move forward. It would be a shame to have come all this way to degenerate into a pissing contest just before the finish line. Picture that scene in your mind as I have. We are better than that. I mentioned it before. You guys who have been to "boot" camp, or "basic" training in the military. Remember how we each helped each other make it to the end of the obstical course and those long runs and forced marches, how we would take some of the weaker guys gear or his gear altogether so that everyone finished together. That's the kind of spirit we need here and we can have it for the asking. Let's all finish together. The G-Man knows this is the right way to go. He has been there and done that.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino 6/20/2011 8:25 pm Empty Still more...

Post by Blaino Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 pm

G-man,
The intent of my post WAS to avoid a "pissing contest"... or stop any that are going now!
Thanks for the listen...
Hopefully, " 'Nuff typed!"
Blaino

Blaino

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

I understand and hope others do also. It's more important to forget the past and move on to better posts. I really don't knaw what the fuss was all about. I just want it over and peace moving forward. Sometimes the innocent get shot along with everybody eals.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Guess what happens when we stop adding wood to a fire?

Burns out

Very Happy

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Sort of like the old saying, What is the fastest way out of a hole? Stop digging

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Okie said to me just yesterday .. .

He who slings dirt. . . loses ground . . .

I always liked that one. . .
Laughing

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Blaino wrote:Firstly, it never occurred to me that my words could be so twisted by the few seeking to infer some nastiness in EVERYTHING THAT THEY SEE.
Secondly, I had no idea that Okie has somehow got absolute control over the use of the expression " 'nuff said". My family comes up from Texas, I even had a relative at the Alamo... he did not walk out. We have used the 'nuff said comment in my family for generations and my recent use was directly as intended.... enough said! and NOT as any slam at Okie.
I resent the implication and the attempt by some to constantly create problems where indeed, none exist.
Rest assured, I have a big enough mouthpiece to cast aspersions on Okie clearly and directly.... if that were my intent.... IT IS NOT!
Perhaps, if you see assassins behind every tree, detractors around every corner... it is YOU that ought to do some introspection.
As for anyone's religion and their practice of the same, I have always found that an intensely personal matter and those who flount theirs about have historically been found lacking by their own standards.
'Nuff Typed!
Blaino

That was a pitiful attempt to insult our intelligence,Blaino, just pitiful. Man up like a real TEXAN and just apologize. It will be received graciously, I assure you. Insulting everyone's intelligence with a lame explanation really only further detracts from your perceived character. Shots at Okie will not fly around here. Period. The ball is in your court sir. Your words from this point forward will cement how you as a an individual are perceived. Your choice.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

My dear Blaino: There are two gmen on this forum There is The G-Man (G standing for God) though my whole adultt lidfe has been in Law Enforcement and the other guy is what looks like is or was a US Marshall. I am the G--Man and am identified by the hyphen between G & Man. I am a Koolie and he is an Administrator. He's the boss. So, let me say this. Please stop defending yourself. You have made an apology in your way and on behalf of everyone I accept it and want you to accept our love. I don't know you but I have read lots of your stuff. you are a pretty cool guy when youre happy, so stay happy and be cool. This too will pass. Okie can take care of himself. Any guy who has the cohones to land a plane on the highway to pick up passengers ain't no pussy cat. I wonder if I can get him to fly to Alaska and pick me up so I can exchange in the Lower 48???
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 am

Sorry guys, Blaino will not be able to log in . rabbit

Am sure that your postings will make it to him via copy paste Wink

Yall have a beautiful day. . .

Love the Military and Public Service Members we have here!!!

Total respect for you guys!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE INSIDE AND OUT!!!

Last edited by Miskebam on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye14 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Gmansaid wrote:And Blaino said, "... and grown soooooo tired of "Nuff Said?" Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black, wouldn't you agree? I personally don't like the cheap-shot that Blaino took at Okie there, it was rude, obnoxious and completely uncalled for.

For the record, Blaino, tearing down others to elevate yourself demonstrates a lack of judgement on your part. Maybe you don't know better sir, but it is still unappreciated. Perhaps with the emergence of Okie's new sight other dinar sites are watching their numbers dwindle.

A personal word of advice for you Blaino: "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."

-Nuff said...

-Gmansaid

Thanks Gman you stated that very well!! I've liked hearing what Blaino has predicted/reported in the past months, but that was indeed a cheap shot, and Blaino has been regularly completely wrong and off the mark. That was really not very considerate. Thank you to OKIE for his continued efforts and for agreeing to be on this site!!! Wink

hawkeye14

Back to top Go down

Post by txlpe2005 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Miskebam wrote:Sorry guys, Blaino will not be able to log in . rabbit

Just went to Blaino's world of misinformation better known as Planet Dinar and saw that the section that once was called Okie's World has been removed and there is no mention or inkling of Okie on the site. Me thinks Blaino has gone off the deep end and has reverted back to high school shenanigans..

GO OKIE.... GO RV!!! :afro:

txlpe2005

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm

the G-Man tried to save him but you can't win them all. Pride comes before a FALL and the pproof is right here. There is no need for us to chop Blaino to pieces any more than it is right for him to disparage Okie. Both have the same goal of helping us, who have no sources weather the storm of ignorance regarding the RV and other implications of the RV. Some ar ein the Guru business to make money and really that is OK as long as they report the truth AS THEY KNOW IT. I don't know Okie from anything but what he says, but I have been gifted to be able to separate the good guys from the bad and Okie is one of the Good Guys. By that confession I ma not saying that Blaino is a bad guy. I think he has an ego problem. Usually when someone attacks another who is in the same "business"(analyzing intel and passing it on) for whatever reason there is something hidden behind the attack and that is the stupid ego that eventually exposes the weaker person because he attacks. The G-Man has an ego just like everyone else, but he knows who he is and doesn't try and be someone he isn't because the ego demands constant respect whether dewserved ot not. It also demands that the person always be right. The trouble with that is nobody is always right except Jesus who can lead us to the light but won't force us to listed. Most people, including the G-Man do not Know what they don't know so they usually think they know everything and that's where the trouble starts but unfortunately that's not where it ends because this is the mindset of those who are running our governmen, our schools and our churches. People who don't know what they don't know and don't seek information of what they don't know are the most dangerous people on the planet. People like George Soros, Al Gore,, Joe Biden, Anthony Weiner, Barney Franl, Chuck Schummer, Barak Obama, ad infinitum. I honestly believe that there are people on this forum and some other forums who could solve our unemployment situationn and our debt situation, our loss of industrial vacuum, foreign relations and all the other ills of our precious country. I would have no problem if Okie were our Secretrary of State, Flowers 22 were Attorney General, CZ our Secretary of Interior, Donna of CC's forum as Secretary of Healthe and Human Services. AJ would make an excellent Secretary of the Treasury, and Randy Chairman of the Fed. Of course the G-Man would be an excellent choice as Secretary of Defense. We need a Texas Lawman for the FBI, and miskebaum for Homeland Security. Established common sense people who love our country. We don't need Harvard or Columbia, we just need God Loving people. When we RV the present "leaders" of our gov't will just spend it dividing our country into multiculturism deeper. I hope that many will find a good candidate for President in this coming election and help them get elected by working for their campaign and helping finance it. Some persimmon sucking Christians may say that this stuff doesn't belong on this forum, well The G-Man is trying to make the point that waiting for a date and a number is very shallow if you don't also consider the "After RV" as well. If you don't think this blessing is a target for the tax and spend guys, you are way below the curve of common sense. I don't know squat about finances and will have to do the smart thing of hiring an expert, paying the big bucks to make sure I am a good steward of God's money. Some of you already are smart enough in this area, but most of, I guess, are not smart enough and if we don't get a PhD in asset protection we will soon waste it or lose it. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but sometimes it is only the choir who listens to the message. If I were running this Forum, I would reach out to BLaino and see if he can't be rehabilitated, get over his bitterness and goin the family again. We have to learn to turn every knock into a boost. Somebody has to apologize and somebody has to forgive. Blaino's presence on this forum is not critical to our success, but our attitude towards him and everyone else is. We need Donna, who is loaded with love, common sense, and people skills to reach out to Blaino and help him get over his ego and make peace with Okie. This forum doesn't need a scapegoat, we need respect. You have to EARN respect. YOu can't but it in any store. The Lord once told me when I was mad at someone who had done me harm. He told me to go an apologize. After arguing with God for quite some time, with Him never raising His voice or chastizing me he said, "the most spiritual and the one who loves My Son Jesus the most will be the one to apologize". He was so right. I certainly thought that person was me and I certainly was under conviction that I was disobediant, so I went to this person in an Easter service, stood in front of the whole congregation all of which I had ministered to and apologized. Everyone in the church started apologizing to people they were mad at. The Holy Spirit filled the church and there wasn't dry eye in the place and people were delivered one after another and there was real love in the church for the first time. So, IMO, this is a good time for us to forgive each other and apologize so God can bless us. I believe that WE are the reason for the delay, not Iraqis. There are people on each of all the forums who are sick, crippled and oppresses by Satan's demons because they cannot or will not apologize and ask forgiveness of the person they hate. There can be no deliverance without forgiveness. I know what I speak is true. We all know the Lord's Prayer and we know where it says, "Forgive us our debts (some say trespasses-same thing) as we forgive our debtors (or 'as we forgive those who have tresspassed against us). That prayer was Jesus telling us how we were to pray. Certainly that prayer wasn't for Him. When Jesus spoke to the Father, it was always in the first person and it was a conversation. Read John 17 and you will see what I'm talking about. Well The G-Man has some fish to fry, spiritually and reality. The Reds(sockeye salmon) are running heavy in Alaska right now so I'll sign off now and say shalom (peace). The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Thank you, G-Man, for a wonderful message that will be uplifting to us all. You are so right in your thinking. I have relied on OKIE's and Blaino's words for months now, and it makes me sad that they are not in unity. Lt us all pray and lift them up, that they will once again be in harmony.

With this great blessing coming, we want to be in harmony with others, so that we might use our fortune to help and bless others, without any hindrance. Let us all be in UNITY!! Razz Razz Razz
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 pm

You are so riight Dr. Linda
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by saleshome Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am

Gmansaid wrote:And Blaino said, "... and grown soooooo tired of "Nuff Said?" Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black, wouldn't you agree? I personally don't like the cheap-shot that Blaino took at Okie there, it was rude, obnoxious and completely uncalled for.

-Nuff said...

-Gmansaid

I personally agree with all this. I am or was Formally "Hondo" on Planetdinar till I was kicked off for defending Okie! nuff said

saleshome

Back to top Go down

Post by saleshome Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

Miskebam wrote:Sorry guys, Blaino will not be able to log in . rabbit

"Sorry guys, Blaino will not be able to log in . rabbit "

Amen to that....nuff said!

saleshome

Back to top Go down

Post by saleshome Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 am

pennoch2000 wrote:3147 New members here at OkieOilMan.net just since Friday....NUFF SAID ..... :queen:

Amen! Bring it on Okie...nuff said!

saleshome

Back to top Go down

Post by saleshome Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 am

1alaskan wrote:Folks,

Just hope over to PD and see how quiet it is today and jump back over here and look at what is going on. New kid on the block always takes some heat..

We will all get along fine once this RV's, or maybe not.

So just sit back, relax, have a cold one and watch the show.

Sooner is better
North of sixty

It's quiet over there because they kick you off it you aren't one of the inner loope guy's that agree with everything they say and they bash everone who says something they do not agree on, then if you take up for those being bashed you get kicked off the site...like i did for taking up for okie. If I had it to do all over I would still defend okie! nuff said

saleshome

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 am

I hope I never have to hear another useless "intel" from no-braino! Why even talk about him on this site?
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 am

Len. try and forgive Blaino before you move on. He doesn't suffer one bit from anger pointed at him, but the pointer suffers much. There are people all over this blessing and the world who are suffering sickness of one type or other because they have unforgiveness. Don't you be one of them. Forgive him and move on in peace. The G-Man knows what he is talking about. Been there and done that if you know what I mean>
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum