Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bluwolf  11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bluwolf 11-9-11

+3
Ris3n_Again
15Dinar
czinser
7 posters

Go down

Bluwolf  11-9-11 Empty Bluwolf 11-9-11

Post by czinser Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:24 pm

I am never going to bash anyone's Intel. They ARE ONLY REPORTING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

Blessings, CZ Smile

11-9-2011 Bluwolf Well if Greece accepted and voted on the bailout today and if Italy got rid of its Caesar then you will see all rv’s promptly, so watch the news today...Delays none exsisting. And to all the money hungry people out there please stop calling the banks, you are becoming a burden and if you continue all information will be blocked...Silence is the word...you are now on high alert so keep your eyes open...there is a lot of bank movement, so all bank info from others makes a lot of sense to me.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  11-9-11 Empty Re: Bluwolf 11-9-11

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Thank you! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm

We got some more Dong today and the teller told us that there is a LOt of activity in currency Dept that she works in. Her quote was " there is going to be a lot of very happy people VERY SOON!! Go RV!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Come to papa RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 pm

15Dinar wrote:We got some more Dong today and the teller told us that there is a LOt of activity in currency Dept that she works in. Her quote was " there is going to be a lot of very happy people VERY SOON!! Go RV!!!

and i understood the gurus to say that you could only get dong/dinar from a currency dealer. what happened to that FACT?

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm

RITE!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Ris3n_Again wrote:
15Dinar wrote:We got some more Dong today and the teller told us that there is a LOt of activity in currency Dept that she works in. Her quote was " there is going to be a lot of very happy people VERY SOON!! Go RV!!!

and i understood the gurus to say that you could only get dong/dinar from a currency dealer. what happened to that FACT?

Obviously you can still get Dong.. Like the post 15Dinar. I just hope she wasn't only referring to the VND..

Go RI/RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 pm

make it so!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Ris3n_Again wrote:

They said dinar and that the dong was limited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by IRAQ CONTRACTOR Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I just want everyone to read the below posts and think about this .............

These are the same people who have been saying this over and over and over and over..................I think you get what I am tring to say..........

They say it will be by WED there source told them............And in the same sentence they say Or if not a little later...........

I know things change and things happen to make changes..........But wouldn,t it be better to just say we DON'T KNOW THE DATE OR THE RATE and just say what you heard................And REALLY if I was one of you GURUS as you have been titled I would after 2, 3, 4, 5 years of the same old SOURCES telling me the same OLD THING..........QUIT LISTENING TO THEM..............They surely are NOT VERY ACCURATE.............

People quit liveing on every word they say and STUDY for yourself.........Read articles and NEWSPAPERS from IRAQ they are on the internet......

I have bought my DINAR in 2004 when I was in Kuwait........I have been following all these sites for a long time now........As you can see I don't post often..........I come to all the FREE sites and read every day..........Sometimes 10, 12, 15 times a day just to read........You don't have to post every time you come on here..............Relax it will happen when it happens.........NO ONE KNOWS WHEN.............Someone the other day said HE will be right soon....Talking about one of the GURUS...........Of course he will be ONE day because if you call it every week eventually YOU WILL BE RIGHT........

So here is my predicition any time from NOW until 2012.............

11-8-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady it is my belief and opinion that the hcl has been approved not only by the goi but by the kurds as well…the defense minister, i believe the’ve went ahead and gave the post to dulami and i also believe parliament will vote him in when they come bk… since allawi walked away from insisting on supreme council i think that gave maliki an out to put the former defense minister back into that post.

11-8-2011 Guru BGG I had FED source poke his head up and actually speak!! WOW!! From now thru next Wed (maybe a little later) is a prime window (as we currently see it)…I also got further confirmation that the timeline we have been looking at is “right on the money” maybe a little sooner. They are moving on this right now. Could be very soon – but things are coming together – for real. Any time from tomorrow thru about next Wed (ish)…

11-8-2011 Guru Jonnywg We just got off a conference call and have verified that everything is still on track – delayed – but on track. The world power announcement/speech [could be OBAMA] has been delayed, it appears, the last few days in a row. We expect it again today. Great news should follow it.

11-8-2011 Guru TonyTNT All of the info today (right now), says that the banking system has completed everything that is required of them. Several of the banks have been unindated with calls and threats. They have issued new memos to their employees, saying that they will have nothing to do with the IQD or VND. Don’t believe the hype…lastest information says that we are still on track and that 2 of the 3 things that needed to be done are now completed.

11-8-2011 Guru Poppy3 do you guys remember my time line ??? Well i just got solid further confirmation now i am really getting excited. I am going to count my blessings and count my dinar today… there is a wonderful blessing coming.

11-8-2011 Guru ScottiG We are still on track. We are ready and waiting. I have not heard anything negative or still holding this up. I will speak with some of my contacts a little later to hopefully grasp a little better update!

11-8-2011 Guru Freeway Bill This morning you get up, as usual with great anticipation that the RV would have happened last night. It did not. So, you shrug your shoulders and say “Well, maybe tomorrow” and that is exactly where we are! This is a complex issue to get done and they are working on it as quickly as they can get it done. I know that you needed it yesterday or even before, we all do…KNOW that our blessing is at hand and we will see it soon.

11-8-2011 Guru Mailman17 THE ONLY THING WE ARE WAITING FOR…RECONVENING OF PARLIMENT. THE NEWS IS GEARING UP FOR IRAQI INVESTMENT AND THAT REQUIRES A TRADEABLE CURRENCY ALSO…INFLATION…THAT AND THAT ALONE IS OUR TRIGGER…AT LEAST WE WILL KNOW WHAT SHABS PLAN IS WHEN THEY APPROVE HIS BILL BUT WE ALSO KNOW SHABS WILL NOT WAIT FOR IT TO GO OVER 10%…I TRULY THINK HE WILL ENACT THE NEW RATE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF APPROVAL…I CANNOT SEE HIM DRAGGIN THIS PAST THE…IMO…EOM. WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE CHILL BACK AND RELAX MODE OF THIS INVESTMENT…TICK TOCK..OUR TIME IS ALMOST THERE.

11-8-2011 Guru Med THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY INTERESTING IN IRAQ. ISNT IT A COINCIDENCE THAT ALL THE LEADERS ARE MEETING OR VISITING BEFORE OUR DEADLINE. NOT JUST SAYING IT TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL GOOD, IT IS ALMOST OVER, VERY SOON THIS SIGHT WILL BE GONE AND EVERYONE WILL GO THEIR OWN WAYS AGAIN.

11-8-2011 Guru Frank26 there wasn’t much hope for the month of November…not thrilled with the month of November…team is focused on December! As soon as the troops are moved out of Iraq, they become a “FULLY” sovereign nation and Shabibi will be given the go ahead to raise the value of their currency

11-8-2011 Guru 8Ball The IMF wanted more CBI banks in each province, the distribution of the coins and new bills will be a very large undertaking and Iraq may be under estimating this task where the IMF is planning…I think the IMF is correct with asking the CBI for more branches BUT it looks like the CBI will just Deputize State Banks for exchanging to small denoms, coin distribution and USD, return Large denom return. Once the troop pullout happens Iraq will gain it’s sovereignty. Our formula for the RV = Formed Government this means that the US should be withdrawn Chapter 7 lifted Government formed. If we say that the final troop leaves Dec 31st 2011, then the start of the money exchange should happen 30 days out, 45 days out, 60 days, so if we take thirty days out from Dec 31st – this is Dec 1st announcement of exchange policy or just implemented, 45 days out from Dec 31st is Nov 15th, Now…Nov 15th seems to be lined up with the parliamentary restart, Parliament is set to restart Nov 10th. So my bet is that the emergency parliamentary meeting implemented the RV policy called the holidays so that the CBI and government are out of session until the restart, hiding what is done since it is unannounced and the banks may already have the coins and small bills waiting to be released. So, we are waiting on the announcement and that’s why I think the IMF asking for more branches…means something. G20 meeting ends with EMPOWERING the IMF for world monetary policy…I think if you were a fly on the wall in the G20 meeting you would know all the rates

IRAQ CONTRACTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 pm

They need to make a movie or write a book once this is all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks for the grounded post contractor. We appriciate you. AJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum