Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11

+2
sandwedge
czinser
6 posters

Go down

PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 Empty PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11

Post by czinser Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Like I have said before, I don't care who is right, just RV please, NOW.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Wed. 1pm (ET) PTR CC Notes and Recording Link and Replay #'s 11/09/2011

RECORDING LINK

760-569-7699 Pin 308088#

78 Minutes

PTR call with TONY – 11-9-11

HI all I am in a great mood and looking for great things to happen and am not concerned about the test today and not a disguise for the RV but there is a reason for it. I have been hearing since last Friday this was ready to go and the only thing left was the worldwide signal. It is supposed to be a global event. Whether we want to believe it or not, some of the info out on some boards did effect the timing of the RV and they had to make some changes... It is coming out of a GOV agency....we don’t want to effect the timing of the RV...too much info so they had to make some changes.....I am saying some info because we can’t give out all the info.....I will say this, they won’t stop the RV some things can’t be completed without the RV....parts of things still being done...we are still there guys!!!! People who should be expecting it are expecting it …We are still there – we are absolutely there- Friday Sunday Monday exact times were posted for this to have happened - counterpart in Iraq is someone who cares about their people like I care about you, they said things were done yesterday and last night that we were waiting on to be done - its done.. Again we don’t need any more bank stories or changing numbers...The are numbers at a constant now...the rate has been increased over the last 3 weeks…It’s Gone up for HIGHER by about $2!! Now I AM talking about the MAX rate... not what it may come out at…For Real - I didn't say that it would start at the max so remember this may not come out high but remember what I told you it may come in low but it will go higher so remember what I said….

TONY STATES - Other than that guys we are good...Dan and I are good....we are okay.....friends forever 20 plus years...we're okay!!!! WE both have resources..... we both believe them....at one time all of our info was coming out of IRAQ....giving us info in IRAQ..... At some point we knew it must change to the financial system.....yes!!!... Eventually it had to come to the banks and them getting ready ... which we were able to re-live in living color… I ask myself as we didn’t ask for this high of info to come to us –it just did – I say Can you believe the level of the information you are receiving .. the agencies that you have contacts with, but the information manifests itself… We hear things that are on the news only hours later! Two days before the news articles came out we hear it – we are favored….

TONY STATES - Have you seen the movie “Wall Street"? Because it's really what happened on Wall Street. I know 3 people who are writing a book about this (me too).

TONY STATES - While things this weekend were not RV related they just had to hold up the deal. The final pieces of the puzzle are right on the table asking to be put in their places. You know about a puzzle you know how the pieces fit .. Just move this here and that there and the puzzle is finished. That's why you're not seeing a lot of articles in the paper. Or gurus don't have a lot of information because there are only small pieces of information left!

TONY STATES - I want you to know I'm excited… Iraq's fiscal year ends in NOVEMBER.. Iraq's fiscal year ends in NOVEMBER = we were excited about Nov 3rd but we take it at the date of increase in hourly salary that goes up effective that date Shabibi said you will see it in your salaries....but I had to go back and think on that Nov 1 check.....my mistake....we forgot getting paid in the rears…that started on the first but get paid on the 15th of November as contracts are with a revalued rate for the 15th too… Hindsight is always 20/20 ... your value goes up effective this time ... they will be getting paid on their Nov 15th paycheck.

TONY STATES - The FEMA thing it could have a 2 fold purpose.... we never had a thing before like this....I can talk about Iran, Iraq, Kuwait...it’s a little bit crazy....cause they are proud people with a different president...I don’t want to call him crazy but he's different! TODAY I am 99.99999% sure that I am happy TOMORROW I will be the same way tomorrow…

CALLER STATES – Thank you each of you and the families, a lot of time has been taken away from our families has been sacrificed in this day to day...what is your take on IRAN and Israel and will anything become of that>?

TONY STATES - If they do in fact have nuclear capabilities .. something will happen. How much will it involve us? .one thing we can’t appear to do...is the US coming over to the ME and control each country one at a time.. This has to be about them making a decision… Israel ... they already know we back them up… We'll let them go in first and signal a need for us to come in ... but not us taking the lead… My personal opinion ... if it RVs I don't see a war between Iran and Israel would affect Iraq ... I don't foresee that happening.. besides that IMO if IRAQ RV takes place today tomorrow it won’t affect us.... It would undo everything we just put into place--I don’t see that happening...one man's opinion.. we can’t be turned back now… Greece .. we'll we fixed that ... now Italy unstable ... prime ministers resigning ... Once RV it won't be reversed in 10 or 12 days and putting everyone back in trouble…. I see it pushing the RV to happen before the new problem.. Once it's done, it's done… We're not going to wait to see what happens in Iran before the RV… We could be waiting for 2 years ... why put all the world on hold?

CALLER STATES – Do you still feel the same people that started this and will finish it?

TONY STATES - Absolutely ... a totally different ball game… There are other players not initially involved in the decisions today ... good plan now has changed…. I think the good guys are always winning and we take out the bad guys to...constantly replacing....also after the RV - we still do need to prepare more ... be ready to help our families and communities…. You must be ready more so after the RV. Those OCCUPY movements of Walls Street, Calif, & Philly – its going to get bigger so others will need us to help people more…you see it more and more In the news commentators say it – IT’S THE HAVES and HAVE NOT –we can fix that as long as we are willing to share with our families and friends… we as a group can help fix that if we can.....let’s do that… Be conscious of the gift we've been given.

CALLER STATES - I saw on TV about China ... that we were voting in the senate about China revaluing their money. What does that have to do with us voting on China revaluating.

TONY STATES - A currency war going on .... a month ago China moved their currency twice ... and still a battle ... Everybody saw us talking about it and on the news...a month ago....after China moved there money twice but still not enough but note YOU don’t hear anything else about it right? All I can say ... you'll find out some things afterwards</U> If I had only known! Right now let’s leave that where it is in the coming weeks you will know GOOD Observation.

CALLER ASKS - My question: down to your core ... do you believe this will not go beyond the first of the year.

TONY STATES - Yes ... down to the core it won't even make it to the first of the year! Says last couple of days the information that is going on and preparation is happening now - Everything that is been structured in the government and banks .... they aren't doing this for 2012 ... the money being spend is not unless they are sure its happening…

CALLER STATES – was the Erbil ever published ?

TONY STATES - I got another article this morning ... they hope to vote on it by the end of the year… plans to vote by end of the yr...even though we’ve heard both ways.... no formal vote...what you don’t see all this fussing about it....all the mess...we don’t see it, hear it, nothing tells me they have resolved all this...the ministers are in place… we know they are there. Think about it ... I don't care if we even thought Maliki was running the country and in those three positions ... not really.

TONY STATES - I was informed yesterday ... other people on other boards under investigation for giving out information they shouldn't have…. I've gotten calls three times ... so I know how to shut up… When I'm talking to you ... sometimes you have to read between the lives ... some can't know everything that’s going on .... We are the best site ... because we give two or three or four perspectives ... I'm not down on any other site ... so I'm not doing that.

TONY ASKS - What did Dr. Todd say would be the consequences on the world economy if this did not happen –

GARY STATES - Some of the banking issues ... major impact and with what's going on with overall economies. Look at US ... gross product .. consumerism .. dropped to 65% ... we do understand most of money spent around the Holidays. Internet sales and Mall sales ... starts a week before Thanksgiving till a week after New Years. Malls packed.. If money stays tight ... hope to see a cash release ... global package ... hope the president announces a stimulus package to go directly into retail ... bringing up numbers ... if the RV doesn't happen ... lots of losses ... companies teetering on the edge 25% - 30% will not be able to survive ... will increase unemployment and other impacts – so the RV is the solution…. we have got to bring closure here... ( DR TODD)

TONY STATES - The real focus from Greece to Italy with resigning Prime Ministers. This restarts their countries ... without the protests ...a fresh start ... no body to be mad at.

TONY STATE - EVERBODY is set to go and 2 of the 3 things we were waiting on have been accomplished and there is only one (1) thing that does not require much and it could happen any minute, hour or day – it can happen any time I look for this to happen anytime…. It’s all up to when they decide to do it…. You will be shocked and asking is this really here... stop and breathe and stop and get priorities accomplished and stop again – there are some tricks an some banks out there that will get some of you and you will be too excited and you make sure you get the right rate = WAIT A COUPLE OF DAYS and you could get more for your money if you just wait – there will never ever be an event like this again - never will be a world reset and there are some other countries coming up to reset their currency but country wide only not a world event again… HAVE A GOOD day everyone

END OF CALL

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11 Empty Re: PTR CAll Tony 11-9-11

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Tony is the last person that should be writing a book on the IQD. People save your money on that "worst seller".. I followed PTR for 6-months starting 10/2009. Tony has been nothing but way wrong this entire ride. He's sold a lot of Dinars and Reserves though. Must be the MLM background.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

The information is heating up.... Lets go RV!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

COME RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I got to this part and liked to have coughed up my chocolate chip ice cream.

Whether we want to believe it or not, some of the info out on some boards did effect the timing of the RV and they had to make some changes... It is coming out of a GOV agency....we don’t want to effect the timing of the RV...too much info so they had to make some changes..

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm

fuzzy wrote:I got to this part and liked to have coughed up my chocolate chip ice cream.

Whether we want to believe it or not, some of the info out on some boards did effect the timing of the RV and they had to make some changes... It is coming out of a GOV agency....we don’t want to effect the timing of the RV...too much info so they had to make some changes..

I would like to direct you to general discussion under the home page and read the post "The Gentle Investor". AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Who does this feller think he is talking too? A group of 3rd graders.

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

fuzzy wrote:Who does this feller think he is talking too? A group of 3rd graders.

which feller would that be?

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Not you AJ I enjoy reading your posts and comments

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 pm

fuzzy wrote:Who does this feller think he is talking too? A group of 3rd graders.

Well, that guy would be Tony Renfrow. He's one of the owners of PTR. Good guy, check him out when you get a second.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Tony-Renfrow.aspx

Anyone that listens to a word this guy has to say hasn't been following the Dinar very long. He has been calling it every day since December 2010.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

the tony feller

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 pm

dadgum i aint never got you elite fellers to talk to me before. course i dont do much chit chatten on here anyways mostly just reading.

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Look... It really is NOT difficult to poke holes in the guru intel. Jonnywg and his back screens. But ole Tony Renfrow is a trip!!! Tony is working an angle that is based on an incredible amount of "optimism" and just a dash of misinformation.

This guy, Tony, and his partner have collected money from Dinarians for a variety of things. Tony has even stated his desire to write a book about the RV process...

But... How can a guy so connected to the RV... So knowledgable about the inner workings of the GOI... So eager to know and share "intel" of the future RV...

How can this guy, Tony, NOT EVEN KNOW WHEN THE IRAQ FISCAL YEAR IS ???

Does anyone else find that odd... Maybe even scary???

Maybe Tony knows more than the GAO... Because according to the GAO the Iraqi fiscal year begins on Jan 1 !!!
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071195.pdf

TONY STATES - I want you to know I'm excited… Iraq's fiscal year ends in NOVEMBER.. Iraq's fiscal year ends in NOVEMBER = we were excited about Nov 3rd but we take it at the date of increase in hourly salary that goes up effective that date Shabibi said you will see it in your salaries....but I had to go back and think on that Nov 1 check.....my mistake....we forgot getting paid in the rears…that started on the first but get paid on the 15th of November as contracts are with a revalued rate for the 15th too… Hindsight is always 20/20 ... your value goes up effective this time ... they will be getting paid on their Nov 15th paycheck.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:59 pm

it was posted back in Sept that it was January 1 or October....whichever one came first!!!!
Lots of confusion !

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:06 am

fuzzy wrote:the tony feller

Oh, ok that Tony feller, I take his intel with grains os salt.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum