Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WikiLeaks and the IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WikiLeaks and the IQD

+6
Squishy
therealbutterfly
happywelshguy
Ris3n_Again
sandwedge
raidernick
10 posters

Go down

WikiLeaks and the IQD Empty WikiLeaks and the IQD

Post by raidernick Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:03 pm

So if WikiLeaks could get one lowly Army Private to produce documents and communiqués that brought diplomats of the world to their knees, how come with tens of thousands of IQD holders we still haven’t seen 1 copy of a bank inter office memo or a copy of a UST email? Have we all been led down the path, gurus – wingmen – citizens alike? Does anyone else think this is more than a little odd? This is not a criticism of any intel but a question as to how it's possible that no hard copy has ever been produced.

Also with WikiLeaks obsession with banks I thought they just might have some documentation on the IQD and an RV but I couldn’t find anything myself.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks and the IQD Empty Re: WikiLeaks and the IQD

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

raidernick wrote:So if WikiLeaks could get one lowly Army Private to produce documents and communiqués that brought diplomats of the world to their knees, how come with tens of thousands of IQD holders we still haven’t seen 1 copy of a bank inter office memo or a copy of a UST email? Have we all been led down the path, gurus – wingmen – citizens alike? Does anyone else think this is more than a little odd? This is not a criticism of any intel but a question as to how it's possible that no hard copy has ever been produced.

Also with WikiLeaks obsession with banks I thought they just might have some documentation on the IQD and an RV but I couldn’t find anything myself.

I am starting to believe that many of the gurus are just making things up for whatever reason. You are correct with questionning this whole IQD investment. I am starting to believe that it's the forums that are creating a mess for everyone. They allow these unverified gurus to come on and give "often times" false information, which plays on people's emotions. The forums have become like a magnet for many, yet I think they have falsely led many to neglect many other areas of their lives. I still believe in Iraq and the IQD investment, but I am not believing the intel provided. Nothing and I repeat nothing that a guru has said has come true. Doesn't (or) shouldn't that make all of us question the gurus.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:34 pm

there seems to only be one source that dribbles down to the next then the next. for example...govt worker to say bgg to okie to ptr to any number of other guru types. by the time the story gets posted on dinar recaps its the same story only modified a bit like the tell a story to 6 people and the original is completely different when it reaches the 6th person deal.

also with the govt trying to plug the opsec holes we get alot of misinformation. who knows what really is going on.

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:35 pm

I just read the Adam Montana chat that was posted and interestingly enough all of his opinions are based on research of the economic state of Iraq and not on he whispered she whispered. I don’t necessarily agree with all of his conclusions but it’s all speculation on the outcome just as QE1 and 2 were before they were implemented. Theory.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Ris3n_Again wrote:there seems to only be one source that dribbles down to the next then the next. for example...govt worker to say bgg to okie to ptr to any number of other guru types. by the time the story gets posted on dinar recaps its the same story only modified a bit like the tell a story to 6 people and the original is completely different when it reaches the 6th person deal.

also with the govt trying to plug the opsec holes we get alot of misinformation. who knows what really is going on.

I think you are right on the money with this post.. I am pretty cretain there are "wanna be" gurus out there, unfortuantely I think some, like Jonnywg ended up on OOM.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Come RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 pm

You may have forgotten that "US" the Small People, are not even supposed to know about the IQD.

When Kuwait RV'd their Dinar, the internet did not exist and it was easy for the Governments of the world to keep the news confidential, away from us theNot Supposed To Know People.”

Now with the internet, the Powers to Be, have been unable to keep the news of the IQD to themselves and thousands of people around the world have become knowledgeable in the Iraq Dinar RV and as such the next best course of action is to present Misinformation, which they have been doing, for a prolonged time period.

You may have also forgotten that this is the Largest Transfer Of Wealth in the History of Mankind and as such many complications have arisen, that have to be fully resolved to satisfaction, of all controlling entities and that daily events and required process, can change on a daily basis, without previous notification.

I would really appreciate knowing, how you know that the intel providers are UNVERIFIED?

That’s a broad, easy statement to make, how about “Backing That Statement Up,” with Verified and Absolute Proof, of your comment.

It takes a long time to cultivate a relationship, based upon trust with High Level providers of information, that is considered to be valuable and correct.

Trust me I know how delicate it is, to create an association and maintain it, especially when the information has been proven to be inaccurate and the source has to be accordingly questioned.

One has to be very diplomatic in approaching such matter.

Despite you comment of This Is Not a Criticism of Any Intel, the wording that you have used, sure sounds as though you are criticizing the Gurus.

Further, I assume that you and other dinar holders are adults and as such you made this investment with your Eyes Wide Open, having done your own Due Diligence.

Members have asked for "ALL" information to be provided and if you cannot appreciate the work done by the Guru's in bringing information to you, I would suggest that you don't have to be a member of this forum and you don't have to allow such information to "Negatively Affect Your Life. "

How you process and use that information, is Your Own Personal Decision.

You are an embodiment of the reasons, why Guru's and Mods have stopped bringing information as often as they once did being, Thoughtless, Callous, Ungrateful and Undeserving, of these folks hard work, in keeping us informed of daily events.

Do your own Due Diligence, (if you can) as Nobody Owes You Anything and just be grateful that good folks are using their own time, money and other resources, to bring you information

:evil:

sandwedge wrote:
raidernick wrote:So if WikiLeaks could get one lowly Army Private to produce documents and communiqués that brought diplomats of the world to their knees, how come with tens of thousands of IQD holders we still haven’t seen 1 copy of a bank inter office memo or a copy of a UST email? Have we all been led down the path, gurus – wingmen – citizens alike? Does anyone else think this is more than a little odd? This is not a criticism of any intel but a question as to how it's possible that no hard copy has ever been produced.

I am starting to believe that many of the gurus are just making things up for whatever reason. You are correct with questionning this whole IQD investment. I am starting to believe that it's the forums that are creating a mess for everyone. They allow these unverified gurus to come on and give "often times" false information, which plays on people's emotions. The forums have become like a magnet for many, yet I think they have falsely led many to neglect many other areas of their lives. I still believe in Iraq and the IQD investment, but I am not believing the intel provided. Nothing and I repeat nothing that a guru has said has come true. Doesn't (or) shouldn't that make all of us question the gurus.

Go RI/RV..
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 pm

happywelshguy

Who are you directing your comment towards? I never made any statement about any information being UNVERIFIED (read my post) but then you also box a quote from me “This Is Not a Criticism of Any Intel” and imply that I am criticizing intel. The subject was how incredible it was that there is not a single document that has surfaced with all of the people involved. Did I say anyone’s intel was not to be believed because of a lack of documentation? No. Did I reference anyone or their intel or their record? No.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 pm

happywelshguy wrote:You may have forgotten that "US" the Small People, are not even supposed to know about the IQD.

When Kuwait RV'd their Dinar, the internet did not exist and it was easy for the Governments of the world to keep the news confidential, away from us theNot Supposed To Know People.”

Now with the internet, the Powers to Be, have been unable to keep the news of the IQD to themselves and thousands of people around the world have become knowledgeable in the Iraq Dinar RV and as such the next best course of action is to present Misinformation, which they have been doing, for a prolonged time period.

You may have also forgotten that this is the Largest Transfer Of Wealth in the History of Mankind and as such many complications have arisen, that have to be fully resolved to satisfaction, of all controlling entities and that daily events and required process, can change on a daily basis, without previous notification.

I would really appreciate knowing, how you know that the intel providers are UNVERIFIED?

That’s a broad, easy statement to make, how about “Backing That Statement Up,” with Verified and Absolute Proof, of your comment.

It takes a long time to cultivate a relationship, based upon trust with High Level providers of information, that is considered to be valuable and correct.

Trust me I know how delicate it is, to create an association and maintain it, especially when the information has been proven to be inaccurate and the source has to be accordingly questioned.

Despite you comment of This Is Not a Criticism of Any Intel, the wording that you have used, sure sounds as though you are criticizing the Gurus.

Further, I assume that you and other dinar holders are adults and as such you made this investment with your Eyes Wide Open, having done your own Due Diligence.

Members have asked for "ALL" information to be provided and if you cannot appreciate the work done by the Guru's in bringing information to you, I would suggest that you don't have to be a member of this forum and you don't have to allow such information to "Negatively Affect Your Life. "

You are an embodiment of the reasons, why Guru's and Mods have stopped bringing information as often as they once did being, Thoughtless, Callous, Ungrateful and Undeserving, of these folks hard work, in keeping us informed of daily events.

Do your own Due Diligence, (if you can) as Nobody Owes You Anything and just be grateful that good folks are using their own time, money and other resources, to bring you information

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Happywelshguy, You do understand that everything you said is basically all the things the gurus have said over the years and not one thing has been able to be proven as true? Who said we werent supposed to know about the IQD? I got in 8 years ago, was no secret back then. Kuwait never 'rv'd'. What EXACTLY is the misinformation you speak of? Iraq has been quite transparent with their plans for their money, and if you read just what they say, its not gonna be like the gurus say. Where is the proof this is supposed to be the largest transfer of wealth? Etc. etc etc.....

Nothing raidernick said even remotely has anything to do with what you stated above. He just simply points out how odd it is that there is so much info on the secrets between countries that was leaked out, yet NOTHING on this rv thats supposed to save the world has even made a peep.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm

I really feel bad for the newbies, they have NO clue whats going on half the time. Thats why when I first got in, I decided to do my own homework because I refused to follow a guru's word and not know the rest.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Has anyone thought about doing a freedom of information act request for the posters thoughs in the beginning? I'll tell you what you will get! You will get the 5 year plan for Iraq, which has been made public. If you have not read it and do not know where to find it (State Department) PM me with your email address and i'll email it to you. Its a good read. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

oh, and COME RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Question: the realbutterfly just made a post and he is right on with what he said. Here is a challenge for anyone out there. Can anyone, and I mean anyone post a news link that specifically states that Kuwait RV'd? Show me one article.. He is also correctwhen he asked "who said we weren't suppose to know about the IQD". Tony at PTR started that non-sense. Don't buy into it.

Here is the sentence from realbutterflies post:

Who said we werent supposed to know about the IQD? I got in 8 years ago, was no secret back then. Kuwait never 'rv'd'. What EXACTLY is the misinformation you speak of?
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Has anyone thought about doing a freedom of information act request for the posters thoughs in the beginning? I'll tell you what you will get! You will get the 5 year plan for Iraq, which has been made public. If you have not read it and do not know where to find it (State Department) PM me with your email address and i'll email it to you. Its a good read. AJ

It is also posted on the IQD team website. 170-page read, but worth the time for anyone that questions the direction of this RV..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

sandwedge wrote:Question: the realbutterfly just made a post and he is right on with what he said. Here is a challenge for anyone out there. Can anyone, and I mean anyone post a news link that specifically states that Kuwait RV'd? Show me one article.. He is also correctwhen he asked "who said we weren't suppose to know about the IQD". Tony at PTR started that non-sense. Don't buy into it.

Who said we werent supposed to know about the IQD? I got in 8 years ago, was no secret back then. Kuwait never 'rv'd'. What EXACTLY is the misinformation you speak of?

Just fyi, last I checked, I was a girl Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
sandwedge wrote:Question: the realbutterfly just made a post and he is right on with what he said. Here is a challenge for anyone out there. Can anyone, and I mean anyone post a news link that specifically states that Kuwait RV'd? Show me one article.. He is also correctwhen he asked "who said we weren't suppose to know about the IQD". Tony at PTR started that non-sense. Don't buy into it.

Just fyi, last I checked, I was a girl Wink

Well, I stand corrected. On that note "She wrote everything above......" LOL..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

sandwedge wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Has anyone thought about doing a freedom of information act request for the posters thoughs in the beginning? I'll tell you what you will get! You will get the 5 year plan for Iraq, which has been made public. If you have not read it and do not know where to find it (State Department) PM me with your email address and i'll email it to you. Its a good read. AJ

It is also posted on the IQD team website. 170-page read, but worth the time for anyone that questions the direction of this RV..

Go RI/RV..

Right on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm

One thing is undeniable, the whole phenomenon of the IQD is quite interesting.

"May you live in interesting times."
- Ancient Chinese proverb

therealbutterfly wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:You may have forgotten that "US" the Small People, are not even supposed to know about the IQD.

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Happywelshguy, You do understand that everything you said is basically all the things the gurus have said over the years and not one thing has been able to be proven as true? Who said we werent supposed to know about the IQD? I got in 8 years ago, was no secret back then. Kuwait never 'rv'd'. What EXACTLY is the misinformation you speak of? Iraq has been quite transparent with their plans for their money, and if you read just what they say, its not gonna be like the gurus say. Where is the proof this is supposed to be the largest transfer of wealth? Etc. etc etc.....

Nothing raidernick said even remotely has anything to do with what you stated above. He just simply points out how odd it is that there is so much info on the secrets between countries that was leaked out, yet NOTHING on this rv thats supposed to save the world has even made a peep.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Any bets that documents mysteriously start surfacing tomorrow. LOL

TheRealButterfly – got my back!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 pm

raidernick wrote:Any bets that documents mysteriously start surfacing tomorrow. LOL

TheRealButterfly – got my back!

What kind of documents raidernick? Like something factual with a supporting proof link from a guru?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks and the IQD Empty Question

Post by vette60 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

[i]Tony @ PTR keeps saying that Iraq's fiscal year starts on Nov.15th.From what I have read,the only country that does'nt start their fiscal year on Jan.1st is the U.S.A.Have I got it wrong,or has he got a credability problem? 8)
vette60
vette60

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mc Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I found this before I found about the guru's- www.myinvestedgroup.com/t416-brain-washing. Makes it easier to sit back and enjoy the soap opera.

Tony Mc

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks and the IQD Empty Question

Post by vette60 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 pm

[i]Tony @ PTR keeps saying that Iraq's fiscal year starts on Nov.15th.From what I have read,the only country that does'nt start their fiscal year on Jan.1st is the U.S.A.Have I got it wrong,or has he got a credability problem? 8)

Last edited by vette60 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fat fingers)
vette60
vette60

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 pm

vette60 wrote:[i]Tony @ PTR keeps saying that Iraq's fiscal year starts on Nov.15th.From what I have read,the only country that does'nt start their fiscal year on Jan.1st is the U.S.A.Have I got it wrong,or has he got a credability problem? 8)

Actually many countries pick different start dates for their fiscal year. But Iraq starts Jan 1 (as has been stated to the gurus for years now and they still ignore it) and the USA starts Oct 1. But not one countries starts their fiscal year on Nov 15. Feel free to verify for yourself http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_fis_yea-economy-fiscal-year
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I want to address some of the comments made following my earlier post and I am highlighting the comments in color that I consider to be unnecessary, issued with malice and being sheer disrespectful, against good people, using their Own Time, their Own Resources and in some cases their Own Money, to bring information forward, to assist all members.

I am starting to believe that many of the gurus are just making things up for whatever reason.

Many of these good folks are extremely busy, having responsible jobs in Government sectors, Military and Congress, but regardless of their efforts, there are some members that cannot control their emotions and become uncivil and harsh in their comments. What would the purpose be of Guru’s, (who also have other priorities rather than posting in their forums) in doing so?

Your comment is very broad comment against “All” Guru’s, regardless of Best Efforts made, whether it’s justified or, not.

They allow these unverified gurus to come on and give "often times" false information, which plays on people's emotions.

In my personal opinion this comment is nothing but Degrading Thankless and Disrespectful of a Guru and the wording suggests / implies, that false information is deliberately given, that plays on people’s emotions.

Did you ever stop and think about how your comment made, may resonate with a Guru and how it may affect such Guru’s from providing further information, as they have feelings also and can be sensitive to harsh, unnecessary remarks, regardless of their personal time given, so unselfishly, to members.

I think they have falsely led many to neglect many areas of their lives.

This comment is not only Utterly Disrespectful and Totally Unwarranted, issued with Distain, but a Real Slap In The Face, to all Guru’s and insinuates that because the information was incorrect, that the Guru’s, are responsible for members neglecting their lives.

The guile of this comment, sickens me and it’s not surprising that good folks are leaving and others, not posting as regularly. Why would they want to work on members behalves, giving freely of their time, just to be treated with such disdain?

Members that think this way may want to consider the difficulties involved in bringing this RV to fruition, with regular changes that the Guru's are made aware of who provide us with the information.

So why not give these folk's some Thanks and Appreciation, for everything that they do, regardless of Positive Results as they are doing it, On Your behalf, asking for Nothing In Return.

bounce

[/size]
sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happydude Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
vette60 wrote:[i]Tony @ PTR keeps saying that Iraq's fiscal year starts on Nov.15th.From what I have read,the only country that does'nt start their fiscal year on Jan.1st is the U.S.A.Have I got it wrong,or has he got a credability problem? 8)

Actually many countries pick different start dates for their fiscal year. But Iraq starts Jan 1 (as has been stated to the gurus for years now and they still ignore it) and the USA starts Oct 1. But not one countries starts their fiscal year on Nov 15. Feel free to verify for yourself http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_fis_yea-economy-fiscal-year

thats good. The "gurus" are always saying the window is just a little bit further away. we are almost there. all this stuff but they obviously are lying. I mean this site shows that what was said about nov 15th being completely untrue. I have stopped listening to most people and now check on things every now and then. I am wondering if I made a bad choice with this investment. I dont think I have but all of this misinformation and lying and other people making money off of us (IQD dealers, people that charge for wrong info) is making me think it is a huge scam. I really hope this is legit.

happydude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 am

With a grain of salt, in modern English, is an idiom which means to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.[1] It derives from the Latin phrase, (cum) grano salis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 am

Happydude,

Re: "I am wondering if I made a bad choice with this investment. I dont think I have but all of this misinformation and lying and other people making money off of us (IQD dealers, people that charge for wrong info) is making me think it is a huge scam. I really hope this is legit."

This is a high risk / possible high gain scenario. For what ever reason you had your first gut instinct or impulse, who knows, but you went with it. Anybody who sells currency, banks included are going to charge a spread just like metal sellers, they are in business. As far as all the BS between now and the outcome, use it to your advantage, learn, grow, deal with your emotions - come to terms with them, watch the game. Accumulate all the life lessons you can.

You don't need an RV to get where you want in life, but it will make it quicker. Just trust in yourself, apply the same basic principles that successful people do diligently and consistantly. Your decisions and actions have brought you to where you're at in life. If where you are is not where you want to be, you have some introspection to do. You create your future in the now, incrementally, with every act. Your thoughts are very powerful, use them wisely.

happydude wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

thats good. The "gurus" are always saying the window is just a little bit further away. we are almost there. all this stuff but they obviously are lying. I mean this site shows that what was said about nov 15th being completely untrue. I have stopped listening to most people and now check on things every now and then. I am wondering if I made a bad choice with this investment. I dont think I have but all of this misinformation and lying and other people making money off of us (IQD dealers, people that charge for wrong info) is making me think it is a huge scam. I really hope this is legit.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum