Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OK ok ok! For the many who have inquired...

+4
LeeCountyNM
Ponee
his4evr2c
Catherine
8 posters

Go down

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Empty OK ok ok! For the many who have inquired...

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Or is that enquired?! Unfortunately no, my default pic/avatar I have up at present is not me! She and many other avatars can be found in the background (by your profile, etc-not sure exactly where but you will find it.) I have however posted a pic or maybe two of the "real me" for those with great attention to detail~kinda like wes who remembered my eggnog! :rendeer:

There ya have it!

COME (not GO!!!) ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!! A November to remember would be beyond amazing. ☀
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Empty Re: OK ok ok! For the many who have inquired...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:52 pm

GO RI!

Back to top Go down

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Empty Re: OK ok ok! For the many who have inquired...

Post by his4evr2c Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 pm

@AJ we want it to Come not Go lol :idea: @Katherine I remember You had a collage of your pictures if I am remember correctly :?: Are you .Katt on Chat? :queen: Anyway You Rock! OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 2474380249
Come RI and RV
HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:34 pm

his4ever - you better watch out, dinar4silver is going to get on you about your Widgets or aka those ridiculous animated darlings ...lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Twisted Evil I am sooo sorry I need a widget intervention hemademe :evil:
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

his4evr2c wrote:@AJ we want it to Come not Go lol :idea: @Katherine I remember You had a collage of your pictures if I am remember correctly :?: Are you .Katt on Chat? :queen: Anyway You Rock! OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 2474380249
Come RI and RV

You are confusing Catherine with .Katt. Katt was a mod on here

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote: Twisted Evil I am sooo sorry I need a widget intervention OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 3091836158 :evil:

TOO FUNNY !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

his4evr2c wrote:@AJ we want it to Come not Go lol :idea: @Katherine I remember You had a collage of your pictures if I am remember correctly :?: Are you .Katt on Chat? :queen: Anyway You Rock! OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 2474380249
Come RI and RV

No I am not Katt in the chat with a hat and I do not like green eggs and ham! Yes, she had a collage of pix-one sticking her tongue out! But nope not me.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Catherine wrote:
Come RI and RV

No I am not Katt in the chat with a hat and I do not like green eggs and ham! Yes, she had a collage of pix-one sticking her tongue out! But nope not me.

Just felt the urge to throw in a few widgets. OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 4017580043 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 203646764 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 312044658 Whew.....I'm feeling a lot better now!

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 pm

ponee

Thanks for watching "widget" use for me!

As the unofficial chief of the widget police, I am offering you the job as Assistant Chief of Widget Patrol.

Thanks for your interest in the new position! LOL and Tee Hee!

Chief Dinar4Silver
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Asst Chief ponee,

It was duly noted that your posting did not use any "Widgets".

Do you think we can get paid by OOM for our new roles?
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Razz Yet the Widgets just gotta get out of their box :sleep:I'm FREE :drunken: @ Catherine sorry me bad just don't know my pictures
:bball: :cheers: Score 🐱 Come on RI /RV 🎅 🎅 🎅
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 pm

I just got up from a little nap~wonder if that comes with age or TMD (too much Dinarism!?) and just had to get my widget on!hemademe bigsmile 👼 and before you ask no, I am not illiterate but hope I spelled that correctly!!! I just like to add some fun into my posts Wink GO WIDGETS!!! I mean COME ON WIDGETS!!! :rendeer: 🎅

By the way...nice to see you are still in the land of the living my friend SEB! :queen: :queen:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Empty Attention Chief Widget

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:ponee

Thanks for watching "widget" use for me!

As the unofficial chief of the widget police, I am offering you the job as Assistant Chief of Widget Patrol.

Thanks for your interest in the new position! LOL and Tee Hee!

Chief Dinar4Silver

Dinar4silver - I mean CHIEF--- As the Assistant Chief, I need to know what the consequences are for the over widgeting infractions. We may have to enlist Mod Punisher for his expertise in this matter.

And, uhm I must ask--- as I hang my head in shame....do I lose my position for LIKING WIDGETS?!?!?!?!?!?

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 949729897 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 1815401988 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 949729897 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 576492484 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 576492484 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 576492484 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 576492484 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 949729897 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 1815401988 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 949729897
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:09 pm

:evil: Twisted Evil :joker: OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 3091836158 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 576492484 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 1446433821
Pardon my momentary distractions.
Come on RV - it's past time and the Widgets are getting restless, ah ah wrestled, ah ah, rustled or errrrrr ah ..... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Dinar4silver......and fellow Dinarians.

Never would I make the grade with the Widget Police ... I love 'em ❤ and I'm not ashamed Embarassed . When those widgets get restless, like aksafeone said, I believe it's best to just let 'em out a few at a time.

:farao: OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 3614774015 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 2211252749 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 4017580043

Otherwise, I'm telling you, they'll push us right off this thread. OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 1815401988 OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... 949729897

OK ok ok!  For the many who have inquired... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Yes SEB - they do have a LIFE of their own don't they! I wish there were more.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:05 pm

aksafeone wrote:Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!

Like ponee, I kind of wish there were even more widgets. OK, there I said it. I can envision them showing up everywhere. Remember "The Trouble With Tribbles"? You Star Trek fans will know what I'm talking about. :cyclops:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 pm

YES! YES! YES! I REMEMBER! ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES! I had a guinne pig a few years ago...named him Tribble. He looked just like one!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Awwww. I bet he was very cute.

Do you suppose this is what we'll get with Widgets? :geek:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks so much for the blast from the past! That was great! I CAN see. The Widgets taking over exactly like that!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum