Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense

Go down

And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense Empty And berries accuses Allawi of Iraq and to delay naming the Minister of Defense

Post by silkysand Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 am

Gazette: 216

Agencies - charged with the Vice Chairman of the Commission on Security and Defence and MP / coalition in Iraq / Alexander, berry-based Iraqi security ministries to delay naming the lack of efficient personalities nominated in spite of the presence of officers able to control the security situation.

وقال وتوت أن رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي يريد حسم الوزارات الأمنية والعراقية عندما ترشح مجموعة من الأشخاص ويتم رفضهم من قبل المالكي عليه أن تقدم البدلاء لكن العراقية لم تقم بتقديم شخصيات بديلة عن الأسماء التي رفضت.
And berries and said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki wants to resolve the security ministries and Iraqi when he ran a group of people are rejected by al-Maliki has to offer replacements but Iraq did not provide figures for alternative names that refused.

وأضاف: أن هناك شخصيات كفوءة من الضباط ولديهم الخبرة في المجال العسكري لكن رئيس القائمة العراقية لم يرشحهم ولا نعرف سبب عدم ترشيح علاوي لهذه الأسماء،وتابع: عندما يتم ترشيح الأسماء لا يجتمع علاوي مع أعضاء العراقية من العسكريين لأخذ رأيهم بالأسماء التي يتم ترشيحها واستشارتهم .
He added that there are personalities efficient of the officers and have experience in the military field but the head of the Iraqi List, was nominated and do not know why not vote for Allawi to these names, and continued: When is the nomination of names does not meet Allawi with members of the Iraqi military to take the view names that are nominated and consulted.

م.ي
M. J
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum