Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
When does parliment go back into session? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

When does parliment go back into session?

3 posters

Go down

When does parliment go back into session? Empty When does parliment go back into session?

Post by crisis17 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:24 pm

I have heard Nov 10th and Nov 20th. What is the real date, and does anyone know for sure. Thanks.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

When does parliment go back into session? Empty Re: When does parliment go back into session?

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 pm

crisis17 wrote:I have heard Nov 10th and Nov 20th. What is the real date, and does anyone know for sure. Thanks.

It was originally the 20th. But since they had no business going on vaca in the first place, it's been shortened to the 10th....

It should have never happened.... lazy so, and so's....

But deep in my gut if feel like them leaving session may have been political smoke...

They did definitely do it, but I think they did it for rv postponement reasons... we shall see.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

When does parliment go back into session? Empty Re: When does parliment go back into session?

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 pm

In other words I don't think the rv will happen until they are publicly back in session.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:13 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:In other words I don't think the rv will happen until they are publicly back in session.

Agreed, I wasn't sure, but I know they will have a butt load of stuff to sign off on when they get back, so I'm just checking to see when I should think about checking the sites and what people say. No matter what, I feel like most are right when they say "Before Thanksgiving" and though I would love for this to happen Last Week, I'm being a bit realistic and giving until the end of Nov. You know what we all say, "No one really knows, not even Iraq", but I know it will get done, not just for the world but the IMF and CBI want this done. I trust Scotti and Bear.... a bit skeptical about Jonny, but love his positive attitude. Okie has left and his word has been good to listen to. To me, even though no one knows, we all want it, so Tony and Dan, and Bluewolf, and all the others have said way to many times this is our week, and so on a so forth, just give entertainment to me. I mean, I'm not bashing, far from it, but it's demotivating to continually listen to those that say it's done, and ready to pop, then be let down. So this is what I will say for those who care to listen agree/disagree.

Iraq is NOT out of chapter 7 completely it seems,
IDK about the Erbil or if it even matters anymore, the same with HCL
Inflation in Iraq is rising... close to double digits, whether it pushes them to RV IDK
Are banks completely stopped from selling IQD/VND?
Do bank screens really matter?
Who can really "PUSH THE BUTTON" so to speak?
Does china, russia, and all the other countries really matter?
Or is it just that Iraq wants to get a decently stable government before activating the rate?
So many questions, and mis-information, and I am so lost, and kinda at a loss of who to believe.
I like Bondlady and her details on articles and I think Kaperoni too....
Brietling seems to have his head on straight, well about investments anyways, and Randy Koonce seems to know what he is talking about
Are we really around the corner or is it an image we all want but are to blind to see through the imagination we have all created by the mis-information that is given at times?

IDK, and am lost, as some really are....
Here are a few people who keep it real.... RESPECT TO YOU... therealbutterfly, Openmind, Syria (Sorry if i butchered it but you know who you are, love the pic with you and the african kids), and all the mods of this site. The mods take on a huge job and I respect all of you and everything you do....THANK YOU!

Ok, Done, comment if you want and if you want to answer any of the questions posted it would be welcomed with proof too, just so we can scratch them off the list.
"When the power of LOVE overcomes the LOVE of POWER, The world will know peace"

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin'RV Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:38 pm

20th....

Rockin'RV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum